the last two Uchiha -compelte-

Bởi thesliverdragon

what if Sasuke had a twin brother? what if said twin was the complete opposite where Sasuke is arrogant his t... Xem Thêm

bio
wives officially (edited)
chap 1
chap 2
chap 3
chap 5
chap 6
chap 7
chap 8
chap 9
question
chap 10
chap 11
chap 12
chapter 13
chap 14
chap 15
question 2 week timer
chapter 16 coming early
chap 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24

chap 4

1.9K 37 45
Bởi thesliverdragon

It was a month after y/n played the leaf and team 8 became more of a family then a team which had a positive effect on y/n and team 8 y/n had opened up more to the team and Kurenai which made y/n start smiling more but we can find team 8 standing infront of the hokage. "So Kurenai would you like another d rank or a c rank?" Hiruzen asks expecting the usual noise only to be surprised when team just smiled when a poof of smoke appears on Hiruzen's desk to reveal a dog with a scroll. "Pakkun?" Hiruzen questions as the dog nods. "Yea that's me I got a message from Kakashi he requests back up the client apparently lied Gato is after his life and hired two chunin level missing nins. He doesn't know what is next but they diecded to proceed with tye mission." Pakkun says as after he placed the scroll in Hiruzens hand so he can read the more detailed report. "Team 8 you are going to support team 7 move I want you on the road 15 minutes ago!" Team 8 nods and responds "SIR!" before sprinting out the office and to their homes.

After they collected everything team 8 raced out the west gate following pakkun. Y/n how are you holding up?" Hinata asks while kicking off a tree branch. "I'm alright." Y/n says as Kurenai, hinata and shino glances at each other they had gotten to know they Uchiha on their team and knew he was lying but they also knew he was keeping it professional. "Lets go Pakkun." Kurenai says as the dog nods and they dash off.

Timeskip and to team 7

Team 7 was trying to figure out a plan as zabuza had caught Kakashi in a water jutsu as three water clones charge them as naruto and Sasuke tried to fight them..... key word tried, a try that ended up with Sasuke having three broken ribs and fractured arm and naruto beaten black and blue while Sakura was trembling holding a kunai. "Well girl what do you hope to do with that." The clones ask when a sword flies past Sakura impaling one of the one in the neck while two kunai impales the other two clones which turned back to water. Before anyone from team 7 can react team 8 arrives as y/n lands infront front of his brother with his sharingan active. "Yo we miss the party?" Y/n asks as he holds his sword in a reverse grip.
Before zabuza could react Kurenai appears right infront of him with a grin and delivers a kick to zabuza's chin sending the missing nin in to the air while yelling, "Jō!" Before zabuza could get over recover shino materializes in a swarm of bugs and delivers a roundhouse kicks yelling "Migi!" to zabuza's back sending him soaring towards the shore only to find hinata in the air and delivers a axekick to zabuza midsection yelling "Shita!" Y/n quickly sheathed his ninjató and grabbed zabuza by the waist the moment he got close and bent back slamming zabuza's head into the ground while yelling "Kuiuchiki!" Y/n then substituted with a log as zabuza struggles to get up when the rest of team 8 and Kakashi land beside y/n in their fighting stances.

"Great teamwork Kurenai." Kakashi says as she smiles before frowning as zabuza got up slowly. "Team 8 formation A!" Y/n drew 2 kunai and charged zabuza with Hinata shadowing him as y/n got close he leaped and lashed one of his legs for a roundhouse kick which zabuza blocks but y/n follows it up with a heel drop with his other leg with was blocked. Just when zabuza blocked the last kick from y/n Hinata slid to a stop and said. "8 trigram 64 palm." Before she delivered 64 quick strikes to zabuza's chakra network limiting his use and dropping y/n who lands on his fist and does a spin kick knocking zabuza back before he could strike Hinata. Due to the force zabuza stumbled back as shino appeared beside Hinata and used his bugs to punched zabuza in face before y/n flew through seals. "Fire style: Fireball jutsu!"

Zabuza leaped back dodging the fireball when suddenly two sebon hit zabuza's neck seemingly killing him everyone look up to see a kiri hunter nin. "Thank you for tiring him out I been hunting him for awhile." The hunter says as he lands at zabuza's body and goes to pick it up when Kurenai speaks. "I thought I was standard practice to remove the head and destroy the body?" The hunter looks back before responds. "You are correct but my mizukage gave me orders to find and bring the body back." The hunter says bluntly before vanishing in a mist shunsin. "Welp Kurenai take over I'm clocking out." Kakashi says as he pulls down his head band before collapsing unconscious.

Timeskip

After team 7's client tazuna lead them to his house y/n and naruto layed Kakashi in one of the rooms and y/n went to help tazuna's daughter I'm the kitchen while Kurenai got up to speed by having the client brief her and the rest of the team 8. "So you intend to connect wave and the mainland to stop this Gato from controlling your lives?" Kurenai summed up tazuna said as the man nods. "Ok then since Kakashi diecded to continue we will help out team 7 what has he taught you?" Kurenai asks but she and team 8 didn't like they answer Sakura gave. "Kakashi-sensei has mainly made us do teamwork drills along the normal d ranks."

Kurenai rubs her temples with a sigh. "Guess I'll have to give you all the crash course zabuza might still be alive." Kurenai says as Sasuke scoffs. "No he is dead..." he start before hinata cut him off. "Kurenai-sensei is right zabuza's chakra was still moving albeit slowly my guess a death like state." Y/n walks in with Tsunami each carrying several plates of food. "We can work on get you three caught up tomorrow. Kurenai-sensei hinata and I can graud tazuna while you and shino and fix them." Y/n says as Kurenai and hinata nods. " Good idea my brother a sharingan and a Byakugan no one would be able to sneak up us." Hinata says as Sasuke whips his head to y/n. "You awakened it?!" Y/n nods as he sits down. "How did you do it we need to kill itachi!" Y/n sighs and hangs his head. "Figure it out yourself I'm not going out of my way I'm going to live my life the way I want, the way mother would want me to." Y/n says as Sasuke snarls.

The next day

Y/n and hinata were sitting on the bridge watching over the workers. When hinata asks y/n a question. "So brother mind explaining something?" Y/n raises a eyebrow at her question. "What is it about anko? I have seen the way you look at her." Y/n blushed before sighing and hanging his head. "Before we got assigned to teams she was the only one that treated me as y/n not as the potential heir of the Uchiha clans, plus she is strong and we both can argee on the food of the gods." Hinata nods understanding as since getting to know y/n, she knew fully that y/n hated being worshiped unlike Sasuke who enjoyed the hand outs. "I understand."

A few hours went by and nothing happened soon Kurenai and shino showed up to relieve y/n and hinata. "Y/n I see why you moved on your own. Sasuke is so damn agitating!" Kurenai screamed as she sat down on the bench that y/n was sitting on. "Tell me about it imagine trying to make seals while he is in your ear demanding you teach him only the best knowing full well he can't meet them." Y/n says as shino nods, "Yes even my hive says that listening to him makes their heads hurt." Y/n and hinata laughed before y/n stood up. " Well I'm going to train maybe help naruto out something tells me he needs help." Kurenai nods and smiles at how y/n treated his friend. "Surprisingly naruto is actually pretty talented sure I had to explain it two times but once I showed him, he was picking it up alike a sponge." Kurenai said as y/n grins and nods before sprinting off. Hinata looked at Kurenai, "Hey Kurenai-sensei how does anko feel about y/n?" Kurenai sighs and shrugs. "She is honestly confused all she has know for the last couple years is scron so when y/n is constantly showing he how he sees her. So she doesn't know how to respond." Kurenai says as hinata sighs and shino rubs his head. "15 Ryo says they get together at the chunin exams." Shino says as Kurenai grins. "I'll double you to 30 Ryo that they confused during the chunin exams." Hinata giggles before joining in. "15 says that y/n confesses first after the second round."  They each shake each other's hand before hinata left to train.

Question

Which Summoning contract do you want choose from the following?

Dragons

Pheniexs

(Author note: I wanted something different.)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.2K 381 80
Hi I'm Sakura Uzumaki my mother and father is unknown to me and my little brother Naruto Uzumaki. We both have a prankster streak and skip classes. M...
224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
69.2K 1.9K 71
What if Sasuke had A twin sister? That was a Goddess... At a young age, Kumiko Uchiha was sent to Heaven by Kami to fulfill her duties of being a God...
3.3K 145 28
Sasuke is known to be the loner, the nerd that no one hangs out with, the one who gets bullied, the one who is barely acknowledged. But sasuke doesn'...