The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

Autorstwa AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Więcej

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page Three | The Pillar of Light

6.2K 169 150
Autorstwa AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Might: "Both of you. You are worthy to inherit my power." 

Izuku: "Inherit your power?" He said with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

Y/N: "What are you saying All Might?" He added as All Might slightly laughs.

All Might: "What's with those faces? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this. Listen, young ones. You both need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!"

Y/N: "You mean... we will be also be a buff man like you?!" He exclaimed, but then he imagines himself like a buff man making himself cringe for a second. "Y-yeah... I'll never imagine that again." He mumbled.

All Might: "I'm talking about my power. The tabloids called it "superhuman strength" and a "boost," and I constantly dodged the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the Symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young ones, I will tell you the truth. My quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch!"

Y/N: "It was..."

Izuku: "Passed on to you?" They both said.

All Might: "That's right. And next, it is your turn."

Izuku: "W-wait! Wait a minute!" He interrupted as Y/N helps Izuku to stands up. "I-It's true that your quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. S-So much so that not a day goes by when I don't s-see someone talking about it online. But, well, I don't really understand what you mean by-" He continuously muttered as Y/N deadpanned at his friend.

Y/N: "Hey Izuku. You're on dreamland again. Can you stop the muttering? Were both in front of All Might!" His friend whispers to him, as All Might watches the two in amusement.

All Might: "You always start with denial, huh? Nonsense!"

Izuku: "Wh...-!"

Y/N" "Told you."

All Might: "I may hide a lot of things, but I don't lie! The power to transfer power... That is the quirk I inherited! I was crowned with "One For All"!

Izuku: "One For All..." He repeated.

All Might: "That's right. One person cultivates the power and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help with a courageous heart!"

Izuku: "W-Why are you... Why are you giving us something so great?"

All Might: "The reason is that... I have been looking for a successor. And then, I thought it would be all right for the two of you to inherit it. You are just a quirkless hero fanboy, but you were more heroic than anyone else back there!" He explained. "Never mind! Well, it's up to you though. If you don't want it, then perhaps Young Yugano can accept my offer!"

Y/N ponders for a moment before he lifts up his head again, looking vigorously at All Might.

Y/N: "I refuse."

All Might: "Hm? Why's that?"

Y/N: "It is for the best to give it to Izuku here. If he is going to be the next Symbol of Peace..." He then quickly glances at Izuku, before he continues. "Then I will be the Pillar of Light that will give way for the next Symbol of Peace!" He directly answered back to All Might, as the hero gave Y/N a smile from his face.

Izuku: "I'll do it!" He said as he is finished to wipe his tears.

All Might: "An immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say!"

-CONTINUED END OF FLASHBACK-

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

1st Person PoV

Two days after the villain incident, my Mom formally met Kurama without fainting or so. And thus the fox explains to the both of us about chakra and about ninjutsu, Mom told me to use certain water-type ninjutsu in order to cover up my quirk to the public, believing that I got her quirk in the process. Kurama advised me to join Izuku and All Might's training routine at Dagobah Beach that is not far from our homes.

All Might: "Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!" He called out from the top of the fridge as I arrived and saw Izuku pulling it from behind.

Y/N: "Hello, All Might and Izuku." I said as I prepare myself by stretching, as I look around the Dagobah beach, or much like a wasteland of materials. "Uh, why here in all of places?" I asked, just as Izuku drops down from pulling the fridge.

All Might: "Because I discovered recently that this part of the beach park's coast has been like this for many years. And the people that are illegally dumping their stuffs here, taking advantage over it." He explained.

Y/N: "I see... So this is Izuku's training?" I asks, making All Might to laugh.

All Might: "Oh no, no. Young Yugano... This is... both of your training!" He announced.

Y/N: "W-Wait! Me also? But I got my own set of training!" I protested.

Kurama: "HAHAHAHA! All Might probably thinks about your weak body Y/N. That's all he wants to say to you." He said from my mindscape, making my eyes roll at the grumpy fox's comment.

Y/N: "I admit, All Might's routine can be helpful to me too, but I think we should settle it for later, would'ya?"

Kurama: "Hm... Your choice, kid."

Y/N: "Can this part of training would be the last part? I need to train myself too." I ask

All Might: "If that's what you want, then it's okay. But who's your trainer?" He asks too, but a voice interrupts him.

???: "I am his trainer." The voice said.

All Might and Izuku looked behind them as they saw my mom, Pearl, equipped with her training suit and with her hand on her waist.

Pearl: "What? You want me to drown you again, Toshinori?" She said with a smug aura on her face, that sent shivers on All Might's spine.

Y/N: 'Toshinori?' I thought, and that's his real name?

All Might: P-Pearl! G-Glad to see you again!" He nervously approached Mom with a confused Izuku behind him.

Izuku: "A-All Might? You knew Auntie Pearl?" He surprisingly asks.

All Might: "Yes I am. She and her husband are both heroes here in Japan before Pearl decided to retire.

Izuku: "W-Wow... I never thought that Wave and All Might are friends!" He said in awe.

Y/N: "Aight, aight. Cut it off you two." I said, interrupting Izuku in his daze and All Might in his nervousness. "Mom, thank you." I said to her, in which my mom just hug me, not like a hug... But a bear hug.

Pearl: "Y/N... I love you too my son, but we need to start now before the day breaks." She said, releasing me from her grip.

Y/N: "Right!"  I said with seriousness on my face, ready to take on any challenges and hardships on the training.

Kurama: "Then let's get started, kid." He added.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

One month had passed

In this month, I already learned the basics of chakra and on how to use it, so Kurama decided me to learn chakra control on my body by using a leaf, to stick in my whole body as a challenge, and he told me that I should do that for a couple of hours of so. When I completed that, Kurama told me next to practice tree climbing, or pillar climbing to be exact since there are no trees on the beach, but only pillars of machineries and furnitures. After a week of figuring it out, I mastered it and I can now stick to the ceiling like a ninja, or a spider...

Two Months had passed

In this month, I learned to stand on water with the assist of my mom, handling the waves around me, but she told me that he will give me a challenge to stand on big waves and not to fall into it. Narrowly, I finished the exercise with a grueling torture water lessons from my mom and a laughing Kurama on my mindscape, replaying the falls I went in the past 2 weeks.

Three Months had passed

Now that I learned all three basics of chakra control exercises, Kurama revealed to me that I had all 5 affinities of the elements, basically Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lightning. In which I joyously celebrated for a bit, but Kurama cuts it off by saying that I need to learn it all about it. By giving him a fistbump?

-O-O-O-O-

Kurama: "Fist bump with me, Y/N and I will show you all of the ninjutsu's I watched over the centuries."

Y/N: "And that will transfer of all I knew about the certain types of ninjutsu?"

Kurama: "Yes, now hurry up!"

-O-O-O-O-

The surge of memories from his past world flowed into me, the history of the ninjas, his creation, the shinobi wars, and his death that sends him here in this world as a mission. When I learned about this guy, Naruto... I noticed that we were both the same, but I'm not dense like him in his teenage days.

In that whole month, Mom told me to learn different water-type jutsu first before anyone else. And because of that, I already knew about 50 types of it, tested it and it works.

Four months had passed

Since I learned water-type jutsu last month, I can now start in learning the rest, and I remember the certain type of jutsu that Naruto learned from his days.. The Rasengan. At first, Kurama teaches me in his own knowledge about it, I learned that the Rasengan is based on his Tailed Beast Bomb,  but a rotation is added, making it that type of jutsu. In the end of the month, I finally learned it, the giant and the small ones, with the blue ball swirling on my right hand a smile etched on my face.

Five months had passed

After taking lessons in ninjutsu, we jumped into Genjutsu, that is based on disrupting the five senses on the body, and with Izuku as the test subject, I used certain types of genjutsu at him and told some of it to him on how to break it. The strongest genjutsu I had in my arsenal is called Genjutsu: Backroom. This genjutsu transports the person into a maze of backroom, with their nightmare chasing them in eternity. After the effects of it, the victim can have distress and hallucinations for a week, so it's pretty overpowered.

Six months had passed

I continuously learned about ninjutsus and Genjutsus. I also discovered that I had the potential for Yin and Yang release, in which Kurama explained that I can use Shadow Paralysis and Shadow Clones on my disposal, which I focused on learning until the end of that month.

Seven months had passed

After I learned Shadow Clone jutsu and how to use them in different types of situations like substituting myself as a pickle or something like that, transform myself into a different person, and to hide underground or to blend with the environment. Izuku is still my lab rat for those kind of situation and with me helping him to spar together in that whole month, teaching him different types of attacks and punches.

Eight months had passed

In this month, I scoured through Kurama's memories that I'd got and I saw Naruto's father, Minato uses a type of teleportation technique that is called "Flying Thunder God, or Hiraishin"

Kurama talked to me and he told me that it uses Fuinjutsu or Sealing Technique which is good on incapacitating certain type of villains in this world, that is unbeatable, and it can be use as a teleportation device just like the Hiraishin. 

But I noted to myself that I will expand it and I created my own type of it, but placing the hidden markers on each places that I already visited. Me and my mom also went to the weapons shop not far from the area and ordered a set of ninja tools; kunai, shuriken, ninja wires, and she gave me Japanese tanto as a present for my birthday this month. After that, I placed a marker on my sword and threw it, and the result is I successfully teleported where my blade went.

Nine months had passed

The past months of ninja training is done, and I thanked my mother for the training as I moved to All Might's routine of cleaning the beach of the junks. With that, I also strengthened my body in using types of physical exercises and endurance run around the beach. I also sparred with All Might for a bit to learn all types of fighting skills with him.

Ten months had passed

The final month...

With all of the struggles and training, Izuku and I had on the beach. We finally succeeded as our body completely changed for the past ten grueling months. As the sun peeks into the morning sky, we completely cleaned the whole beach as Izuku shouted with all in his heart, and myself watching him in awe and joy.

Y/N: "Izuku... WE DID IT!" I shouted too from the top of my lungs as All Might arrived and saw us.

All Might: 'These two... The future Symbol of Peace and The Pillar of Light.' He thought as he ran to see the whole beach, and his eyes widens in surprise. "Hey, hey, hey... They even cleaned outside of where I told them to?! Seriously?! There's not even a speck of dust left! They finished at the last minute and with Y/N joining him before the whole months ends... This is... more than pefectly!

All Might: "Oh my... Oh my..." Then he transforms into his buff self. "-goodness!"

Y/N: "S-Sensei..." I weakly spoke to him, as I put my hand on my chest and clenched it. "We are ready! No, he's ready!" I corrected as a flaying Izuku was about to fall, before All Might caught him in his arms.

All Might: "You two... good work." He said to him, in which I went beside All Might and checked Izuku.

Izuku: "All Might... N/N-chan. I did it." He said to the both of us, in which I just chuckled at him.

All Might: "Yeah, you two surprised me, you entertainer! Teenagers are amazing!" He then pulls out his phone as Izuku takes a good look at it. "Here, look at this!"

The picture shows the weak and bones Izuku during the start of the month, on the ground and crying.

All Might: "It's you, ten months ago. You did good. You really did!"

Pearl: "You know, I'm also proud of my son, Toshinori." My mom arrived from All Might's back, surprising him for good.

All Might: "Who's- Pearl?!" He shouted in shock.

Pearl: "My son also completed his 10 month training with my help and HIS help." He said subtly to Kurama in which the fox grins inside of my mindscape. "Izuku-kun, Y/N. You two... are now heroes." She said, as she pats my head before she pulls out a necklace.

Y/N: "What's this mom?" I asks as she puts the crystal necklace on my neck.

Pearl: "This is from your dad's... before he died." She said in sadness. "But don't worry, I'm sure he's already proud in seeing your training."

Y/N: "Thank you... Mom." I said, before I hug her tightly.

Pearl: "Aww.. My man's all grown up." She said as we both laughed.

All Might: "With that, Izuku Midoriya! It's time for the award ceremony!"

Izuku: "Yes, sir!"

All Might then pulls out a strand of his hair, confusing both Izuku and I.

All Might: "This is something I was once told: "Something that you receive because you're lucky and something that you're given because you are recognized are different in essence." Take that to heart. This is power that you earned because of your own effort."

All Might: "Young man! Eat this!"

Y/N & Izuku: "Eh?" The two of us dumbfoundedly asks, as I heard from my mindscape is that the fox's laughing at Izuku.

Kurama: "He's going to eat that strand of hair?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He hilariously laughs. "Good thing you didn't accepted his offer of power, Y/N! HAHAHA!"

Y/N: "Shut up, you big orange fox." I said, before cutting off the connection to him.

All Might: "It doesn't really matter what it is as long as you take in my DNA."

Izuku: "It's too different from what I imagined!"

As the two continues to talk to one another, my mom and I watched them as I can't take in the laughter anymore.

Pearl: "Y/N stop laughing, perhaps All Might's right. At least Izuku's eating his hair." She said with a shrug. "Now let's go home, you'll be late for the exam." She said to me, as we said our goodbyes to both Izuku and All Might.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

580 39 52
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
543K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
1.6K 110 3
Y/N Kusakabe's quirk, "Devil's Footprint(s)," turns his steps into bursts of flame, a symbol of his drive to rise from personal tragedy like a phoeni...
39.5K 1K 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...