Chrisanna

Galing kay Simmyishere

[Book#1] 12 years ago 3 year old Chrisanna went missing from her school playground. Now 14 years she finds ou... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Aesthetic
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Information dump
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊✨
Chapter 33

Chapter 1

4.4K 101 6
Galing kay Simmyishere

12 years later.

Chrisanna

Bringgggg. The bell sounded notifying us of the end of the lesson and day. Immediately everyone began packing their school bags, because not only did it mean the end of the day but, the beginning of a one month holiday.

"Wait" Mrs Grace said causing everyone to stop and listen to what she had to say. "As you all know you have a 4 week holiday and as such I've decided to give you an assignment in hopes you don't get bored and start missing school."

Everyone immediately groaned at that. "This assignment should be a 4 paper essay talking about a modern Romeo and Juliet." She finished with a cheerful smile

"You can't be serious" one of my classmates shouted out. And I can't blame him. I could barely finish the book myself.

Let's just say I'm not much of a reader, unless it has to do with studying and last time I checked Romeo and Juliet is worth 15 percent of my grade. It's not like I wouldn't do it though my conscious would not allow me to live with not having done it.

"You may leave" she said clapping her hands together with that smile still on her face.

The students immediately rushed out after that. As I made my way outside the school I noticed the drizzling of the sky and looked up at the clouds.

Great , guess I'm going back home wet again. I immediately started running and I arrived 10 minutes early at 'home' albeit very drenched.

As I opened the door I noticed that the house was dark, it could be due to the cloudy weather, so I immediately turned the lights on and made my way to my room to change from my wet clothes.

My room had one mattress and two thin blankets as well as 15 pairs of clothing and 3 pairs of shoes although some of then didn't fit.

As soon as I was done I made my way down stairs and started cleaning. I lived with the Clarkson's a family of millionaires.

Uncle Jacob Clarkson wasn't born rich so he worked hard and thanks to his business mind he became very wealthy. Auntie Kathy  is a retired model turned nutritionist. Thanks to that I lived in a huge mansion I never had to starve and I was fairly healthy.

They also had 3 beautiful daughters Rosie, Skylar and Paris. Rosie who was 20 took her mother's beauty, she had long straight shiney blonde hair with green eyes had her mother's model figure and was 5ft10. She fortunately took both of her parents brain power and even got admitted to Harvard university.

Meanwhile Skylar although beautiful with her father's brown eyes, she didn't inherit their brain power. She's 19 redoing her senior year. Just to show her brain power she got an F+  in Art class and that class is an easy A. But people are talented in other things, I believe she's a dance prodigy and about 5ft6

And finally Paris she's 16 and has her father's darker shade of blonde hair and their mothers green eyes. She's not as smart as Rosie and not as bad as Skylar. She's in between. She's 5ft6 and in the tennis team and the only reason she's there is to impress her crush.

Yet despite their looks their all very mean, and I call me names I'd rather not mention. But what can I do except be grateful my parents are the ones who abandoned me and left me after all.

At least they don't starve me.

"I'm back home!" I heard the opening of the door as I turned around to be met by Skylar's bright grin that immediately turned into a frown when she saw me.

"Where are mommy and daddy, by now I would have thought they would have returned" she sighed in frustration.

"I-I th-think they'll come back t-tomorrow because it's still raining-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"Yeah yeah I heard what you said but next time be faster your vo-voice i-is re-really annoying" she rolled her eyes as she continued on mocking me.

She went to the kitchen to get something to eat as I picked up the mop and bucket since I was already done.

The door opened again I just didn't turn around this time because I was still fixing to pick up the bucket.

That's how I didn't notice anyone behind me. I was pushed and I fell over my bucket and I immediately I felt pain on my back as I struggled to breathe while the culprit just laughed  and stepped on my stomach with her six inch heels.

I tried to push her away put she just pushed her heel deeper into my stomach.

I begin to frantically move my hands and legs to try pushing her off. But she just clicked her tongue and left me.

"Jeez don't you know how to have fun" that was Paris's voice.

I didn't even pay much attention since I was still trying to catch my breath.

As I struggled to stand up I picked up the mop and the bucket and made my way to put them in the basement but as I tried to leave the basement I couldn't open the door it seemed to have been locked from the outside and I couldn't leave.

No, no no no.

Breathe in Anna breathe out.

I told myself not noticing my body falling on the ground and begin to rock itself.I also didn't notice my hands wrap around my throat as I struggled to breathe.

The room was dark and the only source of light was the small gaps of light under the door I immediately crawled there as I struggled to breathe.

And before I could even got there I was out.

I hate the dark. That was my last thought before I fell unconscious.

I immediately felt cold water being poured on top of me I quickly woke up as I checked to see who it was, it was Paris and her eyes seemed to be red.

She turned around and immediately left telling me to follow her. And I did just that as I shivered trying to stand up.

When we got to the living room I wondered what had happened because Paris's eyes where not the only red ones, also Skylar and Rosie who was supposed to be at university,   their eyes were red as well.

"Mom and daddy got into a car-car accident" Rosie paused to catch her breath "They unfortunately didn't make it, so pack your stuff and get in the car we're going to the police station" with that she immediately turned around and left the living room.

Skylar and Paris began to cry again.

I on the other hand was frozen. I didn't know how to act or what to do and thanks to Rosie I had something to occupy my mind such as packing my clothes.

As soon as I was done I found myself at the police station. A social worker was also there. They were talking about something I don't really seem to understand that may be due to the fact that my mind was still in shock.

I suddenly felt someone shaking my shoulder, "Miss Chrisanna could I have i word with you" a male officer I didn't notice came to me.

I just looked at him.

" My name is Andrew and I promise-" I nodded my head at him "I'll speak to you" I finished as I cut him off.

I stood up and followed him we got in his office and set down not before telling me to as well.

"I'll jump straight to the point your family never abandoned you, you were kidnapped as a child and ever since that happened your family has never stopped looking for you" he finished.

What...

"That's im-impossible ... I-I-I..."

Breathe Chrisanna breathe

I did just that but it seemed as though air was struggling to enter my lungs.

"Chrisanna listen to my voice breathe in breathe out." I could hear the voice of Andrew but I couldn't tell were it was coming from.

But it helped a lot and I was soon able to breathe again.

The revelation I just discovered shocked me not only was I not abandoned as a child but I was kidnapped.

"Chrisanna you can refuse this but if you want to leave with your brothers you can but" he paused "I leave tomorrow morning"

I knew what he meant I had one day to decide whether I wanted leave or stay. A decision that could change the course of my destiny forever whether good or bad I didn't know. But for now I had to make a decision.

Hello people it seems that chapter 1 is done. I hope you enjoyed it and plz send feedback and not too judgemental because my self-esteem cannot handle that thank you for your time.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

455K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...
613 50 17
This is a collection of all the book ideas that has come to mind at random times. I usually end up writing one chapter before I'm out of ideas. Comm...
3.2K 66 22
Hazel Mae Russo is a 9-year-old girl who lives with her 6 brothers, one sister, and 2 moms and 2 dads. She's been with her family since she was born...
7.1K 1.3K 43
💞Completed. Started: 25 - 01 - 2019 Finished: - 02 - 2020 What do you do when your sister suddenly goes missing? Do you cry your eyes out and burno...