Eddie x Steve smut / Steddie

Da soccer_moms_only

may god forgive me for this. Altro

welcome to this monstrosity
The meeting(pre-smut)
Steve's house
Truth or Dare
Eddie's trailer pt 1
Eddie's trailer pt 2
The bleachers
even gay people have to go to school
As the world falls down
Even gays graduate someday(sometimes)
graduation (but make it gay)
bonus school episode

The smuttiest, most sheet gripping, toe curling of them all

1.1K 11 3
Da soccer_moms_only

From the authors: thank you all for following on the most embarrassing journey of our lives

I would like to thank my girlfriend for putting up with my shit and helping me write all this.

From my gf: This just secured my 17th ticket into hell. Also, hi yes I'm the wife hello how is all my lovely degenerates :)

(P.S I'm so sorry this chapter is so deranged I got bored and also it's the grand finale at least for my part in this so why not lmao also I've never seen stranger things so I hope the characters are at least the least bit accurate )

Eddie's bags sat adjacent to the beater car his uncle had gifted him. He stuffed his remaining luggage into the trunk, wondering to himself how all of his belongings fit in the back of a car. With his hands now placed on his hips, he watched the trunk close and felt as Steve wrapped his gentle hands around his waist. He breathed into the crevice of Eddie's neck; the scent of disappointment and understanding drifting through the air.

"I guess it's really happening," Steve whispered, tucking Eddie's hair behind his ear.

"Yeah," Eddie whispered back, still staring at the back of the car.

He had decided on California a while back and decided to see where it took him. In reality he had no plan, no idea what he was doing, and only an idea of where he was going. The only stability he had had in his life for a while was Steve, and now he had to leave him behind to be free of this town.

When he had second thoughts of leaving, he thought about the night Steve took him up to see the town. Seeing the glistening colors of the town... he wanted more of that. There were cities lighting up like fireworks waiting for him to gaze over them. California was just a few days away. And maybe, when he figured it all out, he could come back to the underwhelming city of Hawkins and stare at his car the same; only he was unpacking instead of packing.

Steve kissed Eddie's neck gently and repeatedly, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"I never thought I'd miss anything about this town," Eddie sighed.

"You kind of like me, don't you?" Steve teased, tickling Eddie.

They laughed, intertwined, Eddie now turned around and staring deep into his lover's eyes. "How did I get so lucky?" he asked, admiring the blue that had captured him so deeply. In steves' eyes were memories upon memories that had stretched over months- memories that induced feelings that neither of them had felt before.

Steve felt the same staring back into Eddie's dark eyes; so full of mysteries still uncovered. He thought he'd have more time to get to know him, to really know him; about his parents, his uncle, who he was... but he would be sent off before he really got to know.

"I guess were gonna have to have some fire sex before I leave," Eddie suggested.

"I guess we really will."

Eddie turned to look back at the car, their arms still wrapped around each other. "Don't let me second guess this. Cause I really fucking love you, Steve."

"I won't. You need this. Hawkins is too fucking small for you."

"You can come with," Eddie said, turning back to face steve. It was selfish, he knew, to strip Steve away from what he had here; he was popular, had a job, an abundance of friends and an excessive amount of freshmen children. Even though Eddie knew the answer would be no, he asked one last time just in case.

"You know I'll be here. Waiting for you. No matter what you tell me."

"I know," Eddie mumbled, nuzzling his face into Steve's chest. He felt the light scent of light cologne flow from his T-shirt into his nose; what a familiar and comforting smell. He'd be sure to snag one of Steve's shirts before he left.

"I'll see you tonight then?" Eddie said, wanting Steve to leave before he began to cry.

"I'll see you tonight, babe. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

They kissed, Eddie thankful to god it wouldn't be the last time. His preciou slips along his... he wishes they'd never have to let go. 

*****

Steve knocked harshly on Eddie's trailer door, his heart heavy and hands full of roses. Eddie answered, having to kick the door in for it to open, and smiled softly, bringing Steve in for a hug. Steve melted into the embrace and clenched his jaw, holding back tears. Eddie closed the door with his foot behind him, holding Steve tight.

"I know..." he said, pulling back to hold Steve's face.

A tear fell from Steve's eye, drifting down his cheek as he looked into Eddie's teary eyes. He buried his face into Eddie's shoulder and began to cry. Eddie wrapped him in a tight embrace as Steve choked back tears. Eddie gently moved him to the couch and got him some water. After a couple minutes Steve looked up at Eddie and wiped a tear from his face.

"I'm sorry...I just don't want you to leave," Steve said, staring at the floor.

Eddie turned Steve's face towards him and softly kissed him. "I wish you could come with me."

Steve smiled half-heartedly, Eddie leading him to his bedroom which was only occupied by a rickety bed frame. "Let's hang out at my place, it feels too real with how empty it is here."

As they walked to Steve's car, closing the door to Eddie's trailer, the both of them knew it would be the last time there together. As they drove to Steve's house, Eddie stared out the window. He never thought he'd miss this place but he felt a pain in his chest as he realized it'd be almost 4 months, maybe longer, before he would be able to come back for even a couple days. They pulled into Steve's driveway and made their way inside. Eddie stopped inside, looking around. Steve closed the door and Eddie turned, grinning. Steve looked confused but then Eddie took a step closer and Steve instinctively wrapped his arms around Eddie's waist.

"Let's not waste our last night together," Eddie said, grinning.

"It's only 6pm," Steve teased, his dick already rising, placing his hands around his waist as well.

Eddie kissed Steve's neck and licked up to his ear, "It's late enough."

Steve picked Eddie up by the waist and walked over to the couch, dropping him so hard Eddie gasped in shock. Eddie smirked and sat up, forcing Steve onto his back. He moved so he was hovering above Steve's dick, and took off his shirt before pulling Steve's off. He undid his zipper and leaned forward, kissing Steve as he pulled his pants off. Eddie grinded into the kiss as Steve let out a muffled whimper, reaching to grab Eddie's waist. Eddie reached down and unzipped Steve's pants, stroking him as Steve's breath quickened in anticipation. 

Eddie slowly put it in, sitting up as Steve's grip on his sides tightened. Steve let out a soft gasp as Eddie began to move. Eddie looked down at Steve who was softly moaning, his eyes half closed. Steve stifled a moan, digging his nails into Eddie's sides as Eddie forced it in deeper. Eddie grinned and ran his hands up Steve's sides to his chest, causing Steve to shiver. 

Steve looked up at Eddie who was beginning to tremble. He grabbed Eddie's waist and forced him down, causing Eddie to let out a loud whimper. Eddie trembled, hovering above Steve. Steve gripped his ass, beginning to thrust from underneath him. His back arched in as Steve sped up, causing Eddie to grip the side of the couch for support. His legs trembled as Steve reached up to Eddie's dick, stroking it on rhythm with every thrust. Eddie's back arched in as he cried out, Steve cumming inside of him finally.

The warm liquid filled Eddie's ass; cum spilling out.

They both collapsed on each other, Steve laying his head on Eddie's huffing chest. He cried, right then and there, enveloped in each others sweat and tears.

They slept the night together without fucking anymore, only interlaced and spooning. Steve couldn't sleep, all he could do was run his fingers through Eddie's hair and breathe In his scent. Eddie's shirt, which had been discarded on the floor besides them, he would save and come back to whenever he missed his lover.

The drive back to Eddie's house was the most difficult. The both of them, driving in silence, had to admit that this was over. Eddie rode with his hand on Steve's thigh, squeezing in comfortingly.

They hugged for the last time, kissing eachotehr passionately before Eddie pulled away.

"You know I'm gonna miss you," he croaked, his voice cracking. 

"I know," Steve whispered, running his hand through Eddie's hair and kissing the top of his head. They embraced once more, Eddie taking in Steve's scent. Steve took off his sweater and placed it in Eddie's hand, closing his fist over it.

"Come back soon, okay?" Steve asked, curling Eddie's hair behind his ear.

Eddie said nothing, trying to choke back his tears as Steve led him to the car. 

Eddie sat behind the wheel for a moment, contemplating what he was about to do before starting it. He rolled down his window, kissing Steve's lips once more before pressing on the gas. They said nothing then; Steve only watched in the driveway of the trailer park as Eddie drove away. In involuntary tears, Eddie cried, not looking back to see his lover crying as well.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
63.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...