Come And Get Me

Od Thoughts_Out_Loudd

Adira is a smart girl who is in a bad situation. No where and no one to turn too the young 23 year old has to... Více

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE

SEVENTEEN

1K 36 27
Od Thoughts_Out_Loudd

Adira pulled her car into the parking lot with tears streaming down her face. She put the car in park taking a deep breath to get her pregnant hormonal emotions in check before she walked into the clubhouse and got bombarded with questions. She just had to get past her parents and everything would be fine. 

Before she could even wipe her tears away, her car door was thrown open and she was pulled out and into a hug. She recognized her mother's familiar comforting perfume. El led her daughter to the picnic table sitting her down, "Baby what's wrong? What happened?"

Adira hiccupped a few times before explaining to her mother what just transpired, "Why would he think I would ever cheat on him? I would never! I'm so utterly in love with the fucking psycho!"

El took a deep breath before pulling her daughter into a hug rubbing her back in comfort, "I'm not sure baby. Men are just dense and jump to conclusions. I know for a fact that he is scared of loosing you. I need you to breathe and calm down. All this stress isn't good for your baby."

Adira hiccupped again and pulled out an ultrasound picture, "Babies. I'm having twins. I wanted to tell him this the right way. Not after murdering someone in our brand new home after a fucking stupid ridiculous fight." 

Adira was dressed, ready for her doctor's appointment, and sitting outside near the picnic table waiting for her mother to come outside. She didn't know if Ghost was coming to the appointment or not, but after the fight they had, she wasn't holding her breath. She knew for sure BK was coming with her and El. BK sat next to her handing her a water, "How you feeling?"

Taking the water from him, she shrugged, "Alright. Haven't heard anything from him yet." 

BK nodded his head, "I'm sure he didn't mean anything by what he said yesterday."

Adira took a sip of her water, letting the coolness ease her dry throat. She waited a moment before answering BK, "I don't care if he meant it or not. He should have never insinuated that the twins aren't his. It's fucked up and complete bullshit." She took a breath to calm her heartrate, "Please go wait inside. I want to be by myself right now."

BK nodded and got up walking inside to give her, her space. BK pulled his phone out and typed a message out before pressing send.

Waiting on her mother, she pulled out a parenting book. She was trying to learn everything she needed to know before the twins get here. As she read her book, she heard the familiar sound of Ghost's bike. Adira never looked up from her book that she was reading. Not even when she heard his footsteps growing closer. She couldn't focus on her parenting book, she was lost in thought, I thought he trusted me more than that. Why would he ever question if these babies are his. Does he really not trust me? Adira didn't notice Ghost sitting next to her until he wiped away a lone tear down her face, "Please don't cry, чародейка" (enchantress) 

She smacked his hand away, ignoring the familiar tingles, "What are you doing here?"

Ghost frowned at the pain in his chest when she denied his touch, "What do you mean? You have a appointment today for the babies right? I'm there father-" 

Adira stood up, walking away from him, "I told you when I was first pregnant, if you didn't want to be apart of the babies lives' then just say that. I gave you the out. YOU didn't want it. YOU said that we made these babies out of love AND THEN you go and ask if these babies are even yours. OF COURSE THEY'RE YOURS. You don't have the right to say all those sweet things to me, be so invested with the pregnancy and then question my loyalty to you because you got fucking jealous of a gay man needing advice on how to come out to his parents. The same fucking gay man that is dating the fucking bartender at the club. YOU don't get to come here and act like you didn't do anything wrong." Adira could feel the tears flowing down her face like a river, "You know what Ivan, go fuck yourself. I don't need you to take care of my babies."

She took a deep breath and walked past him, going in the direction of her car. She tried to quicken her walking when she heard Ghost's familiar heavy footsteps. She nearly stopped when his deep voice called out her name, "Adira. Adira, wait! Let me explain!" 

She paused for a half of a second, before looking over her shoulder, "Соси мой член." (Suck my dick.)

The half of a second pause, let Ghost wrap his arm around her bicep and gently tug her around. He was expecting her to swing. Not wanting to be slapped nor punched he took a step back to dodge the incoming right hook she threw at him. He also took a step to the side to avoid being kneed in the balls. 

Adira tried everything to get out of Ghost's firm grip. He didn't grip her hard enough to leave a bruise but firm enough to not let her out of his grip. She struggled to get away from his without hurting herself or the baby. Ghost wasn't budging and she knew that. She balled her fists up and slammed them against his chest letting out a sob, "Why won't you let me go?"

Ghost stood there taking the hits he brought upon himself. He waited for her to tire out before pulling her into his chest, "I'll never let you go."

Adira hiccuped in his hold, "You had no problem letting me go last night. You had some colorful words to go along with letting me go as well."

Ghost tightened his grip slightly, "I didn't mean them. I was jealous and scared to lose you. I'm not good with expressing my feelings, but besides one other time in my life I was scared. I thought you fell out of love with me. I didn't know what to do, so I did what I do best. I got very angry, I thought I lost you. I don't ever want to lose you моя волшебница." (my enchantress) 

Adira hated that she forgave him so easily. Absolutely hated it, but she was in love with the father of her of the twin babies currently growing in her womb. She looked up at him with soft puffy eyes, "I understand what you're feeling but the only way you will ever lose me is by death or hurting our kids which I know you would rather cut your own heart out before letting that happen. I. Love. You. Next time you feel like that, talk to me. This relationship is 50/50. I lean on you, you lean on me."

Ghost tilted her head back knowing that he was forgiven, "I'll communicate better. I promise. Now can I please kiss you? It's been way too long since I've kissed you."

Adira could only get out one syllable before Ghost's lips descended upon hers. She giggled as he swept her off her feet. He started walking towards her car, "Let's go check on our babies. I want to see for myself that they're twins. Is this the appointment where we get to see if they are boys or girls?"

Adira nodded her head, "We could have found out last appointment but you was on the run with the guys so I pushed back finding out until you were able to be with me. I wanted us to find out the genders together."

Ghost smiled as his heart filled with warmth. He set her on her feet as they approached her vehicle. He opened the door and helped her into the vehicle. He noticed BK walk out the clubhouse. He watched as BK paused next to the picnic table. Ghost nodded his head and walked to the driver side of Adira's car. 

Ghost looked at Adira, "Was BK going to be in the room instead of me?"

Adira looked Ghost in the eye as she spoke, "If you didn't show up at the doctor's office he was coming in with me and since we on the subject of the kids. I know I said it yesterday before I left, but I'm going to say it once more, you ever, and I mean ever question the the relation of the twins ever again, I'll cut your balls off, feed them to you, and make you watch as I raise our kids by myself. Don't ever question me about that again."

Ghost knew she was deathly serious about making good on her threat. The mere thought of a knife getting close to his balls had his asshole clinching. He cleared his throat, "Yes ma'am. It'll never happen again."

Adira pulled out her phone and shot El a quick text explaining what had just transpired, also letting her know that Ghost will be going with her to the OB appointment and that BK was still coming along.

Pulling into a parking spot, Ghost put the car into park as Adira unbuckled her seatbelt. He got out the car, looking around, nodding at BK who pulled into the parking spot next to them. He walked around the car, opening the door for Adira. 

Adira walked through the door which was held open by BK. She walked up to the nurses station with the love of her life and her baby brother flanking her. 

Maddy, the receptionist whom she grew to know really well, looked up. The young receptionist saw BK first and she couldn't take her eyes off of him. He was tall dark and scary. He was quite intimidating with the scar on his face, but in her eyes he was all man. She could see he was a natural born protector but he had his own demons. She wanted him demons and all.  

BK was enthralled by the small woman behind the receptionist desk. He wanted to know everything and anything about her. He knew she was going to be his woman to love, to protect. All with just one look into her eyes, he knew. He just needed to know her name first and go from there.

Adira cleared her throat breaking their eye contact. She knew there was an instant connection there. Maddy was a good girl, she is very sweet and considerate. She would be a good to BK. She would be there for the person and not just the patch that he would be getting real soon. 

Adira smiled at the young woman behind the desk, "Hey Maddy, how's it going?"

Maddy snapped out of the enthralled trance and looked at Adira, "Hi Adira! Hi Ghost! How are y'all? How're you feeling? Babies moving around a lot? How's the nausea?" Maddy asked more questions than she would a normal patient, but it's because she's gotten close with Adira and see's her as a close friend. 

Adira smiled at the young girl's concern. She rested her hand on top of her protruding belly, "We're good and yes the babies are moving a whole bunch. They're so active. Little bit of heartburn, but a little bit of nausea. Not as much anymore. The medicine is working wonders. By the way, Maddy, I want to introduce you to my unofficial little brother, BK. BK this is our lovely receptionist and new found dear friend Maddy."

Maddy smiled at him as BK smirked at her. BK leaned against the counter and put his hand out for her to shake. Adira raised her eyebrow when she heard her unofficial little brother's voice come out raspier than normal, "Приятно познакомиться красотка." (Nice to meet you gorgeous.) 

Adira looked up at Ghost in shock, "Did you know he can speak Russian?" She had no idea that BK could speak Russian. She needed to find out what other languages he could speak. 

Ghost smirked at his pregnant old lady, "Yes, he can speak a few other languages as well. I've been helping him get better in Russian." Adira nodded and watched BK and Maddy interact. 

Maddy stood from her chair, placing her hand in his. She shivered when she heard him speak another language. She was confused because she didn't know what language he spoke but she liked the sound of his voice. She tilted her head to the side in wonder, "I have no idea what you said but I'm hoping it was something good. What language was that?"

Adira and Ghost laughed as BK flexed his biceps leaning against the counter. He pulled her hand up and kissed the back of her hand, "It was Russian gorgeous. I said it was nice to meet you. I'm BK as my sister said."

Maddy blushed a bit, pulling her hand back, "I'm Maddy as Adira said, it's nice to meet you as well handsome." She sat back in her chair looking at her computer screen, but spoke in Spanish to Adira since she knew Adira would understand her, "Adira, me alegro de que seamos amigos porque tu hermano es más sexy que cualquier chico que haya conocido. Quiero decir que el chico parece un dios del sexo." (Adira I'm glad we are friends because your brother is hotter than any guy I've ever met. I mean the boy looks like a sex god.)

Adira laughed loudly confusing Ghost. She failed to notice BK smirking. Ghost tightened his grip on his old lady so she wouldn't topple over. Once she caught her breath she stood up straight, "¿Por qué no le pides su número? Estoy absolutamente seguro de que te lo dará. Te ha estado mirando con ojos de dormitorio durante los últimos 20 minutos." (Why don't you ask for his number? I'm absolutely sure he'll give it to you. He's been making bedroom eyes at you for the last 20 minutes.)

Maddy shook her head so fast, Adira nearly thought the girl caught whiplash, "Oh no señora. ¿Ves lo bien que está? Por supuesto que quiero su número, pero no puedo simplemente salir y pedírselo, especialmente cuando anda luciendo así de bien. ¿Por qué crees que estoy hablando en español? No soy lo suficientemente valiente para eso." (Oh no ma'am. Do you see how fine he is? Of course I want his number, but I can't just come out and ask him, especially when he walks around looking that damn fine. Why do you think I'm speaking in Spanish? I'm not brave enough for that.)

Neither of the girls could see BK grinning like a cat ate a canary. They didn't notice until BK and plucked the pen out of Maddy's hand, "Can I barrow a piece of paper gorgeous?"

Maddy raised her eyebrow and gave him a sticky note. He quickly wrote on it before handing it back to her, "Espero tener noticias tuyas pronto hermosa niña." (I hope to hear from you soon gorgeous girl.)

He winked at a beet red in the face Maddy before he turned to Adria, leaning down to kiss her on the cheek, whispering in her ear, but also loud enough for Ghost to hear, "Я выхожу на улицу покурить. Пожалуйста, убедитесь, что она сохранила мой номер в своем телефоне. Эта девушка будет моей женщиной, когда она будет готова. Она будет моей старухой, если меня залатают." (I'm going outside for a smoke. Please make sure she saves my number in her phone. That girl is gonna be my woman and when she's ready. She'll be my old lady if I get patched in.)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

303K 9.9K 28
Meeting a grandfather she never knew existed openned Brinn's eyes to a new world . Since she seen and experience the good and bad of MC life. Aske...
96.3K 4.6K 27
Cole Mulligan aka Switch was the son of a sweet butt who got pregnant to force his old man into making her an old lady. No surprise that hadnt ended...
443K 10.3K 33
After losing her mother to cancer Ofelia decides to find her dad, all she knows is he is part of a motorcycleclub and lives in Las Vegas. Ofelia is i...
569K 24K 161
WARNING! Contains violence! Contains strong language! ⚠️WILL BE DOING THE EDITING SOON! ⚠️ ARMOURED BEASTS MC NEW YORK CHARTER Sometimes the heart s...