Another Weasley (FTM OC)

De Unordinary_Student

Ron's twin ends up being a little different from the family... Idk why but I felt like writing a fanfic tell... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Separating and Sorting
Chapter 2: Fights and Friends
Chapter 3: Bullies and Bruises
Chapter 4: Tricks and Troll's
Chapter 5: Mirrors and Memories
Chapter 6: Curiosity and Close Calls
Chapter 7: Dragons and Detention
Chapter 8: Tests and Trials
Chapter 9: Enemies and Endings
Book 2
Chapter 1: Working and Weeping
Chapter 2: Shops and Silence
Chapter 3: Trains and Trees
Chapter 4: Pixies and Professors
Chapter 5: Maps and Myrtle
Chapter 6: Parties and Petrification
Chapter 7: Calm and Curiosities
Chapter 8: Triumphs and Treatments
Chapter 9: Learning and Languages
Chapter 10: Christmas and Cats
Chapter 11: Diaries and Doom
Chapter 12 Sneaking and Spiders
Chapter 13: Healing and Hurting
Chapter 14: Fawkes and Fainting

Prologue

1K 38 5
De Unordinary_Student

March 1st 1980

"Congratulations Ms Weasley, a beautiful healthy baby boy." The nurse says handing her her 6th child.

"Another boy!" Arthur exclaims with joy. Ms Weasley smiles down at her child before letting out an agonizing scream. The doctor and nurses rush over. After another painfilled 10 minutes the nurse gives Molly her first baby girl.

"Oh god another set of twins." Arthur says looking over at his wife holding her first baby girl.

"Ronald and Roslin" Molly says as she hands her son to Arthur.

"Hey Ron, welcome to the family." He says looking down at his baby boy.

August 27th 1991

"Mom, there is no way I'm going to school in your old clothes. Why can't I dress like Ron." Yells a girl. Her long red curls following her down the stairs like a burst of flames.

"Please mom please don't make me wear this." She says showing her mum. She is wearing an old worn black pleated skirt that has turned gray with age and wear as well as an off white blouse.

"Please mum, I hate these clothes. I hate dressing like a girl. I hate looking like a girl. I'm not a girl." She says her eyes glossing over with tears threatening to spill.

"That is utter nonsense Roslin. I won't have any of it, you are my daughter now you will act like it. Now brush your hair, we need to go out and get you and your brother wands and I don't want you to look like you just came out of bed." Molly sternly says to Roslin before turning back to the kitchen to get everything sorted and ready for the day. Roslin storms up the steps to her and her brother's room. Ron is getting ready but turns around suddenly upon hearing the slam.

"Another fight with mum." Ron says, turning back to the mirror trying to fix his hair.

"Oh please you have it so easy you have no idea what I would give to be you." Roslin snaps back at her brother. Before getting her hair damp and putting it in a low bun.

"Just stop trying to be a bloke and mum won't be so up in arms." He snaps back.

"Whatever." She says as she leaves the room with her messenger bag on her back.

Ms. Weasly takes Ron and Ros to diagon alley through floo powder and tells them to head to ollivanders. "We are getting wands only, nothing else okay kids." Ms Weasley says walking towards ollivanders and the kids both respond with a quick ok.

As they head into the shop Roslin looks around in awe of all the wands Ollivander had in his possession.

"Welcome back Molly so good to see you, it's the less mischievous twins this time around aye." He says looking back and forth between The two that came into his shop.

"Yes they both need wands and please do me a favour and keep it cheap. We are spread thin enough as is." She says under her breath and he gives her a silent nod before clapping his hands together and asking who wants to go first. Ron immediately runs up to the counter and Ollivander gives him the first wand, a 12 inch spruce wand with a dragon heartstring. Ron waves it around and he gets a puff of smoke then nothing. Ollivander frowns but then goes and gets him a 10 inch poplar wand with unicorn hair Ron happily picks it up and a small but controlled burst of sparks flys out.

"Wow, second try not bad" Ollivandar says with a grin on his face as he turns to Roslin who now has a dead panned expression on her face as if she is annoyed or ticked off what one would call a resting bitch face. She steps up to the desk and Ollivandar gives her a quick glance before saying "wow you look like your father."

"No she doesn't" Molly immediately responds.

"She looks like me of course," she says, trying to play it off as a joke.

"Of course my bad." Ollivandar says as he goes and grabs a few wands from the shelves. Roslin ends up trying 11 different wands before Ms Weasly steps in.

"This is too much and I don't have all day. She can have Charlie's old wand." Molly states going up to pay.

"Wait wait wait let me try one more wand." Ollivandar says as he pulls out a 12 inch black stained acacia wand with a dragon heartstring.

"Now I don't often show acacia wands because they are hard to match and once they do they only work for that person but it's a good wand just under rated for its temperament." He says as he hands it to her.

"Well she definitely knows all about temperament." Ms Weasley comments as her daughter picks up the wand. Roslin doesn't even pay any attention to the comment as she picks up the wand; she just knows this is the one.

"This works." She says plainly, masking her absolute love of the wand.

"Try it out." Ollivander says and she does only for a huge burst of flames to shoot out of the wand.

"Winner winner we found the wand!" Ollivander says as Molly rolls her eyes.

"Oh god how much is that wand going to be." She says.

"For you Molly dear, and since it would be impossible to place it with another owner, 6 galleons total." He says. Molly thanked him and they left. Roslin shoves her wand in her bag as Ms Weasly has to keep reminding Ron not to wave his around.

When they arrive back home Roslin immediately runs up to her room and grabs George's old text book from his first year. She doubts George opened it even once but she gets back into studying. It's not the first time she has done this in fact she had taken out pretty much every advanced book on potions from libraries whenever they went into town but today her focus was spells. Although Hogwarts students aren't allowed to practice magic outside of school she technically wasn't a Hogwarts student yet so there was enough gray area that she could get away with it. She started simply with just a light then soon moved on to levitating and by dinner she was trying to turn a toothpick into a pencil. Her mum called her down for dinner and they all had an awkward family dinner seeing as she didn't say a word and Ms Weasley was annoyed and stressed the whole dinner. Fred and George offered to clean up after dinner which put their mum in a slightly better mood but Roslin raised her eyebrow at it. The older twins brought out desserts and as Ron dug in Roslin just sat there looking at it.

"Look I understand Ron but why me do you really believe I'm that stupid." Roslin says to the twins looking at her slice of cheesecake.

"Well whatever do you mean darling sister." Fred says before Roslin rolls her eyes and says to save it. Ron looks at his cheesecake with a worried glance before his hair starts to turn a bright purple. Fred and George are in hysterics laughing but Geroge finally asks how Roslin knew they had put something in the food.

"The cherry drizzle is the wrong colour, idiots , it's supposed to be more red, ours was clearly more pink." She says before taking her cake and throwing it out and leaving the table for the night.

As she sits down on her bed she opens up a secret box she retrieved from under it. Inside the box are letters with half of her family's names on it. There is one addressed to dad, another to charlie, one to bill and one to percy all sealed with notes inside of them. Today she starts with a blank envelope and writes to George before hearing steps and putting everything back.

"You couldn't have warned me about this." Ron yells as he walks in the room.

"I didn't know for sure besides I didn't know if it would work. And after all they do need a lab rat and scabbers just don't look as good in purple." Roslin says with a slight chuckle breaking her normal deadpan expression.

"You're a horrible person, you know sometimes I find it hard to believe we are related." Ron says back trying to scowl but looking absolutely ridiculous with his hair.

"Me to brother me to." She says throwing a potion at him. "Use this instead of shampoo tonight. It will wash it out."

"Fine." Ron says walking out to take a shower. Once he closes the door Roslin uses magic to take out her box and continues writing to George.

Dear George

I'm sorry I left. You never could prank me anyways so you won't really be missing much. Take it easy on Ron, I'm not saying not to tease him just look out for him for me. Please. I trust you and Fred more than anyone else in this family. If anyone could get what I've been going through it's you guys. I love you both but I can't make a promise to keep in touch so if this is the last thing I ever say to you I better spell it right. You guys make life bearable and I'm sorry I couldn't stick around longer. Also look out for Ginny to make sure she makes friends. She is strong, she can protect herself just to make sure she doesnt close herself off like I did and make sure mums not her only role model in life. She loves you guys so keep her happy. George, you are amazing and I can't wait to see you and Fred do big things one day. I'm sorry I can't be there for them.

Much love and best wishes

Ros

As she finishes the letter she looks around the room and walks down the hall. Her mum and dad were downstairs in the living room, her brothers were all in theirs except for Ron who was still in the shower and Ginny was outside playing with broomsticks. Roslin puts the letter in the envelope and seals it before putting it in the box and hiding it under her bed. She puts on a jacket and heads out to play with ginny. They play together for nearly an hour trying to score and ending in a tie. Roslin never had a passion for quidditch; she never even liked it really but her sister did so she would spend hours playing just to see Ginny's face light up when she scores a goal. After that she goes back into the room to find Ron already passed out but now his natural red was back. She says goodnight despite her brother being fast asleep and takes out the box to write a second letter this time to Fred.

The week went by and she tried to enjoy what little time was left with the family. She knew her mother would kick her out for acting the way she did and the sneaking suspicion that she wasn't a gryffindor didn't help. She had fun during the week with her brothers. Charlie and Bill stopped by for a visit on the 29th and she just tried to spend the last week of summer happy. She finished up her letter to Ginny and even decided to make one for her mum. After all, her mum wasn't a bad mum. In fact her mum was great, she was warm, kind, and loving, she could just never accept her or be that to her. She just needed to write one more letter to Ron. As much as the butted head she truly loved her twin brother. They were always there for eachother and she knew she would always be there for him even if he couldn't be there for her. Before she knew it days passed and the 31st of august had come around. It was a Saturday and it was truly beautiful. The stars shone so brightly that night and she decided she couldn't go to school as Roslin. She looked in the mirror that night and took her hair out of its trust bun. As she took it out she could see how the curls bounced just below her waist. She knew it was time and she grabbed a pair of scissors. By the time she was done her loose curls bounced just above her shoulders in a wolf cut, the shortest area being right at eye level. Her eyes glistened looking at the person she saw in the mirror. This was it, Roslin was gone, he had finally killed her. He didn't yet have a name for the person he saw in the mirror; the only thing he could think was that it was me.

A/N

Wordcount 2163

Hey all if you came from my original book welcome back if you're new here hi tell me what you think so far next chapter I will get into actually getting to hogwarts and if you want to comment and like or even give me a follow Im a trans writer writing about trans things so I hope you enjoy that's all for now see you soon

UNEDITED

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
43.1K 596 19
This is a Dramione fanfic. I hope y'all like it. Also this is hogwarts as a muggle high school for talented kids to go to. Not a wizarding school lik...
2.4K 172 32
Steve Roger's healing and no longer overlooked brother tries to come to terms with the new changes in his life. After the battle of Sokovia, Elias Sm...
27.7K 1.6K 14
Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi. Two different people. Two different minds and two different perceptions of the world. What happens when their souls ar...