The Bad Guys (My Version)

Od dromerosonic777

Six anthropomorphic animal criminals have been caught. To avoid being sentenced to prison, they must learn ho... Více

Happy Birthday
Heist Gone Wrong
A Second Chance
Schools in Session
A Choice
Good Tonight
Broken Friendship
Final Battle
Happy Ending
Post Credit Scene

True Villian Revealed

243 2 0
Od dromerosonic777

Here it is everyone, the part where the Bad Guys and Owlcolm will see the true intentions of Professor Marmalade.

The Bad Guys were taken into the prison van after they got caught. The family that helped Owl was given a warning for aiding one of the Bad Guys. Chief Luggins was pushing Wolf and Owl as the crowd watched them.

"Hey, you're making a mistake. We didn't do it. I know we always say that, but this time it's actually true." Wolf said honestly.

"I'm telling you, we're innocent! We would never do something like this. You have to listen to us!" Owl begged, but Chief Luggins didn't listen.

"A-la-la-la-la. Can't hear you. Guilty, guilty, guilty." Chief Luggins said as she struggled with Wolf and Owl.

"Talk to Marmalade and Owlcolm. We're really good now." Wolf said as Chief Luggins threw him and Owl into the van.

"They'll tell you. Professors!" Wolf yelled as Chief Luggins closed the door.

"Tonight's headline: Change is impossible. You should always judge a book by its cover, and all stereotypes have been affirmed." Tiffany Fluffit said as Diane and the family disagreed on what she said.

"Stop, for goodness' sake! Let us speak to them." Marmalade said as the crowd looked at him and Owlcolm.

"I'm sure there must be a misunderstanding." Owlcolm said as they walked toward the van.

The Bad Guys had sad faces as they looked down with Owl having tears in her eyes. The door opened as the Bad Guys saw Marmalade and Owlcolm.

"Ah, Professor Marmalade and Owlcolm." Wolf sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness you're both here." Owl said as she wiped off her tears.

"You both got five minutes. No deals this time." Chief Luggins said as she closed the door.

"Look you two, we didn't do it. We didn't plan on doing anything bad. You have to believe us." Owl said desperately.

"She's right, y-you have to help us. Tell 'em. Tell 'em we didn't do it." Wolf said.

"Of course, I believe you. I know you've been learning how to be good for the last few days, so I know that you wouldn't do something like this." Owlcolm explained.

"Me too, we know that you didn't do it. How could you?" Marmalade said.

"After all, you're such good kids." Marmalade said as he patted his hand on Wolf and Owl's paw/wing.

That's when it hit Wolf and Owl as they start having flashbacks of what's been going on.

Flashback

"You're such good kids." The old lady said as she patted her hand on Wolf and Owl's paw/wing.

"That shiver up my spine. The wag in my tiny tail." Marmalade said as Wolf's tail wagged.

"ARREST THEM!" Chief Luggins yelled.

"What if we tried a little experiment, Diane?" Marmalade asked.

"As you know, our Gala for Goodness..." Marmalade said.

"Where the legendary Love Crate Meteorite will be on display for the first time ever." Tiffany Fluffit said.

"All eyes will be on you tonight, not me." Marmalade said.

While Wolf was focused on stopping his tail from wagging with Owl giggling at him as she watched him, they both didn't see that the old lady was actually Professor Marmalade in disguise.

"You're such..." The old lady said.

"Good kids." Marmalade finished.

Flashback End

Both Wolf and Owl had shocked faces as they looked at Marmalade.

"You. It was all you." Owl said with a hurt tone as she couldn't believe what was happening.

"What are you talking about, Owl?" Tarantula asked her best friend.

"The old lady, the Golden Dolphin, good training-- it was all to get us here, so he could steal the meteorite and let us take the fall." Wolf explained.

"Whoa. Whoa, what old lady? And-and why would a guinea pig want a meteorite anyway?" Snake asked.

The Bad Guys and Owlcolm turned around as they heard Marmalade chuckling evilly as he looked at the door.

"Uh, guys, he's creeping me out." Shark said with a fearful expression.

"Wait, what? What's going on? Someone turn me around." Piranha said as he tried to turn around.

"Owlcolm, what's going on?" Owl asked.

"I don't know. I've never seen him like this before." Owlcolm said.

"Well, well." Marmalade said as he scratched the door.

"So, you finally get it." Marmalade said as he turned around with a mean expression and his hair messy.

"WHAT?!" The Bad Guys and Owlcolm yelled.

"You stole the meteorite?" Shark asked.

"Oh, it's not just a meteorite." Marmalade said.

"I told you guys it's a butt." Piranha said.

"IT'S NOT A BUTT" Marmalade yelled as he took a deep breath.

"It's the ultimate power source. You see..." Marmalade said.

Flashback

The meteorite struck through a road bridge. A scientist touched the meteorite with a portable claw as it glowed bright blue

"...when it struck, scientists found that it emitted an electromagnetic frequency unlike anything else on Earth." Marmalade finished.

Marmalade looked at the scene as he smirked.

Flashback End

"I'm going to harness its power to pull off the greatest heist the world has ever seen!" Marmalade said as the Bad Guys and Owlcolm looked at him.

"You should've eaten him when you had the chance." Tarantula said.

"Yep." Snake said.

"But why us?" Wolf asked.

"Because you're the perfect patsies. Come on, when people look up 'bad' in the dictionary, do they see a sweet, adorable guinea pig? No. They see you. And they always will." Marmalade explained.

"Okay, fine. But you set us up." Snake said.

"Oh, pish-pish. Let's be honest-- evolution set you up. But Wolfie here really clinched it. Especially Owl. You both fell for every one of my traps, starting with saving a helpless little old lady." Marmalade explained.

"Wolf, Owl. What's he talking about?" Snake asked as Wolf looked at him with a frown.

"Whoops. Did I say too much?" Marmalade said.

"Owlcolm, did you know about this?" Owl asked Owlcolm.

"Of course not. I didn't know who he truly was, until now." Owlcolm said honestly.

"That's right. He had no idea what I was planning. You see..." Marmalade said.

Flashback

Owlcolm was walking out of a building since he retired. He ran into Marmalade who wanted to hire him to help make the world a better place. They both shook hands as Owlcolm was unaware that Marmalade had his fingers crossed behind his back.

"I met Owlcolm after he retired from his job to have him help me do a lot of good for many people." Marmalade finished.

Flashback End

"When really, I was just using him to make myself look innocent enough for people to trust me so that I could steal the meteorite." Marmalade said.

"So you used me to take advantage of the city's trust to steal the meteorite and blame it on the Bad Guys?" Owlcolm asked angrily.

"You got that right, you've been easy to fool like Wolfie. But Owl was a lot easier." Marmalade said as he looked at Owl.

"You were so desperate to be good that you didn't expect anything going on until now." Marmalade said.

"Anyhoo, looks like, yet again, the Big Bad Wolf and the so-called intelligent birds got outsmarted by a little piggy." Marmalade said.

Owl just looked at him in sadness as she felt her heart break that her mentor had betrayed her. Owlcolm had an angry expression as he couldn't believe that he was used. While Wolf growled at him.

"You little pouchy-cheeked RAT!" Wolf yelled as he tried pouncing on him as he acted like a rabid dog.

Marmalade kicked the door open to make him look like Wolf was attacking him. While Owl covered her beak with her wings. While Owlcolm embraced Owl to calm her down.

"I'LL KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME?!" Wolf yelled as the crowd gasped in shock.

"Help! Help! The Big Bad Wolf is attacking me." Marmalade said pretending to be afraid.

"Oh, now you are done forever, Wolf!" Chief Luggins said as she marched toward the van.

Marmalade and Owlcolm jumped out of the van as Chief Luggins closed the door. Owlcolm flew next to Diane. Wolf and Owl looked through the window with sad expressions as they looked at Diane and Owlcolm until the van drove off.

"Professor, Professor, any thoughts on how the Bad Guys managed to steal the meteorite from plain sight?" Tiffany Fluffit asked as Diane and Owlcolm looked at Marmalade.

"Well, off the top of my head, perhaps they accessed the site previously and set up an intricate system of tunnels and trapdoors..." Marmalade explained as Diane got suspicious.

"Uh-huh." Tiffany Fluffit said.

"...that could be remotely triggered to suck the meteorite down into a holding area, but how should I know?" Marmalade finished.

"Totally." Tiffany Fluffit said.

"I mean, they're the deranged masterminds, not me." Marmalade said as Diane and Owlcolm walked away.

"I saw that Marmalade isn't who everyone thinks he is. He's up to no good." Owlcolm told Diane.

"My thoughts exactly." Diane said as he looked at the charity map Wolf gave him.

She looked at the place Wolf drew as she and Owlcolm drove off. They drove toward a dirt road under a couple of bridges and inside a large pipe as they got to an elevator. When the elevator door opened, Diane and Owlcolm saw everything the Bad Guys stole. Diane remembered what Wolf told her at the gala as he said...

'I'm giving it all back.'

Diane realized that this was the Bad Guys' hideout as she and Owlcolm looked at the room.

A boat was seen heading toward a giant S.U.C.M jail facility on a rocky shore as the waves crashed. Wolf and Owl looked through the window on the boat with sad faces as they saw the jail facility. The door opened as the Bad Guys walked inside with their hands cuffed.

"I can't believe we got double-crossed by a tiny rodent." Shark said in sadness.

"Oh, we got double-crossed by a rodent all right, but, uh, not a tiny one. And not two of them." Snake said.

"What?" Shark asked.

"This was supposed to be us conning Marmalade and Owlcolm. It turns out it was Wolf and Owl conning us." Snake explained as a female officer made him regurgitate some objects out of his stomach.

"Does that sound familiar to you two?" Snake asked angrily as Wolf and Owl were getting body searched as they held their arms/wings up.

"Oh come on, why on earth would you think that?" Owl said in a frustrated tone.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because you two just sabotaged the biggest heist of our lives. I think you owe us an explanation, buddies." Snake said angrily.

"(Sigh) Okay. You're right. This is what happened." Wolf said.

"Back in the museum, I just tried to steal an old lady's purse." Wolf explained as he smiled for the camera.

The camera shuttered as it took a picture of him.

"Classic snatch and grab." Wolf said.

"Tried to? Since when do you try to steal something and not just steal it?" Tarantula asked as she stamped her leg prints in ink.

"I was trying to steal the purse when the old lady fell and...Owl and I kind of helped her." Wolf continued as a male officer gave him an orange prison outfit.

"What?" Snake asked as the camera took a picture of him.

"Wolf and I helped the old lady." Owl said as she smiled for the camera.

The camera shuttered as it took a picture of her.

"Why would you help her?" Shark asked as Wolf put on his prison pants.

"We didn't have a choice. We couldn't just let her fall down the stairs and make a scene." Owl explained as a female cop gave her a pair of prison clothes.

"But then you stole the purse." Piranha said as the camera took a picture of him.

"No, I didn't." Wolf said as he put on his prison shirt.

"Owl and I saved the old lady, and she hugged us, and my tail wagged, and I didn't know what it was, but it felt, uh, you know...good." Wolf finished as Owl walked next to him.

Shark, Tarantula, and Piranha gasped while Snake looked at them with an angry expression.

"Ah. But then you stole the purse." Piranha said.

"NO!" The Bad Guys yelled at Piranha.

"You know, I heard what the pig said to you two about cutting us lose." Snake said.

"Wait. Like, 'us' us?" Shark asked with a shocked expression.

"But I never thought you'd actually do it, guys." Snake said.

"Hey, we would never do that. We were just trying to find us a better life." Owl explained.

"Our life was perfect until you both decided to ruin it." Snake said as he pointed his tail at them.

"We didn't. You guys felt it at the gala. The clapping, the cheering." Owl explained.

"She's right. We were more than...than just scary villains. They loved us." Wolf said.

"Yeah, I've never been so happy to be loved by everyone than being scared of me." Owl said with a small smile.

"Oh, yeah? If they loved us so much, how come we're in prison for a crime we didn't commit?" Snake asked.

"That's because Marmalade used Owlcolm to gain the city's trust and take advantage of it so he could blame us for committing that crime." Owl explained.

"You know what? I'll give Marmalade this. At least he sees the world for what it is: a place where some people are scary and some people are scared." Snake said.

Wolf and Owl looked at Snake with angry expressions.

"Oh, yeah? Well, we're tired of being scary. We're-we're tired of being outcasts." Wolf said.

"We're tired of being lonely and we're tired of being monsters." Owl said.

"Maybe we don't want to be a..." Wolf said until Snake interrupted him.

"What? A Bad Guy?" Snake asked angrily as he got close to Wolf's face.

"Don't want to be a Bad Guy anymore, huh? Say it, you two." Snake said angrily as Wolf and Owl just looked at him.

"Yeah, I thought so." Snake said.

"And us, your lifelong friends? We're just holding you back?" Snake asked as he got close to Owl's face.

"YEAH, MAYBE YOU ARE!" Owl yelled angrily.

Snake, Tarantula, Shark, and Piranha looked at her in shock as they couldn't believe what Owl said to them. They've never seen Owl this angry before.

Snake got angry as he snarled and struck at Wolf with Owl flying away to avoid getting struck.

"Take it back! Take it back! Apologize!" Snake yelled as Wolf wrestled with him until two police officers rushed to the scene.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!" The female officer yelled as she grabbed Snake while the male officer grabbed Wolf.

"Prison is no place for fighting." The female officer said as Snake and Wolf snarled at each other with Owl landing next to them.

Until they saw a male police officer falling onto the ground.

"Tell that to him." The male officer groaned as he pointed up.

"Huh?" Wolf said as they looked up.

They saw a figure wearing a black jumpsuit with a hood as it landed on the ground.

"What?" Wolf and Owl asked.

The figure took all the police officers as the Bad Guys watched the scene in shock. The two other officers that were holding Wolf and Snake tried to get away, but the figure kicked a shoe on the ground at them as they fell unconscious. The figure locked the other officers in a cell as it walked toward the Bad Guys.

"W-W-Wait, wait. Ho-Hold on." Wolf tried to say something as the Bad Guys walked back in fear.

Until the figure pulled down its hood to be revealed to be none other than...

"Diane?!" The Bad Guys gasped.

"But how do you know how to do all of that kick-kick-punch-punch?" Piranha asked until Wolf realized something.

"Wait a sec, you're the Crimson Paw?" Wolf asked.

"The queen of cons, acrobatic Swiss Army knife. Stole the Zumpango diamond twice. Once for profit, second time just for fun. Never identified, never caught." Wolf explained.

"(Chuckle) I guess I'm still the best bad guy the world has ever seen." Diane said until they heard the alarm go off.

They saw hundreds of cops surrounding the Bad Guys at the center as they had no way out. But then...

They heard a loud whistle. The Bad Guys and police officers turned around and saw a shadow at the door.

"It's okay everyone, let me take care of them." The figure said.

"Yes, of course, officer." A male officer said as they all walked away.

When all the police officers were gone. The figure walked out of the door as the shadow revealed itself to be...

"Professor Owlcolm?" The Bad Guys gasped.

Owlcolm was now wearing a blue police officer shirt with a gold police badge, a blue police officer hat, and black sunglasses.

"You're a police officer?" Tarantula asked in shock.

"Yep. For I am...Police Officer Anthony Cruz Owlcolm!" Owlcolm said as he showed the Bad Guys his badge.

"I can't believe it! You're Officer Owlcolm!" Owl yelled.

"The top best police officer that takes down criminals without any help. Silent enough to not let thieves hear him until he catches them by surprise. Unescapable from any professional and well-trained thieves. Loved by every police officer for his skills. And has never let a single criminal get away." Owl explained.

"Ha, looks like I'm still the best cop the world has ever seen and is still loved by many police officers." Owlcolm said as he lowered his sunglasses.

"Good one Officer Owlcolm, now let's get out of here." Diane said as she and the Bad Guys ran away with Owl and Owlcolm flying.

What do you think? Pretty awesome, right? As you can see, Marmalade used Owlcolm to make himself look innocent and take advantage of everyone's trust. Owlcolm's full name has now been revealed. I've heard of evolution many times and have heard that because of us we have turned Wolves into many species of domestic dogs. I've also heard how Wolly Mammoths evolved into modern Elephants, Birds being the ancestors of Dinosaurs, and how a wolf-like creature called Pakicetus evolved into modern Whales. Please Review.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2K 99 24
Moxxie, a thrill fearing biology teacher and Charlie, an adventure seeking zoologist are talked into taking an expedition to a uncharted island with...
7.2K 252 6
(𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧! 𝐌𝐫. 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) By using the legendary book series and news papers clippings as bases for their illegal careers, five no...
42K 1.1K 13
ᴹʳ. ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉ ˣ ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ In which two of the most greatest, badist, most extraordinary Bad guys the world has ever seen, "The Crimson Paw" and "The...
3.2K 27 9
After everything with Professor Marmalade. Things seemed to be normal until Mr. Wolf learns that his nephew Bigby Wolf has been arrested for attempte...