โž Dont Hurt Yourselves. โž ใ€Œ S...

By uwuuki

I cannot bring myself to look at this terrible work ๐Ÿ˜ญ, so this will not be continued. But I'll leave this up... More

01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
Update.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

03

1.9K 70 66
By uwuuki

A/n: okay so I've decided for Alban to be added into the harem since Shoto and him are comfortable being shipped 👍.

I just had to make sure 😭.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Currently, Shoto and Elira were awkwardly sitting on a table and opposite was Kyo.

"What exactly do we do..?" Elira whispered to Shoto.

Shoto shrugged and passed her the piece of paper. Elira looked down at the paper and realized what it was, shes watched Enna and Ike interrogate people, shouldn't be that hard right?.

Well, on the other side of the huge window, Selen was wheezing on the floor while Ike was watching in disappointment.

"U-uh..." Elira mumbled.

Shoto just awkwardly stared at her. They had to be the 2 worst people at starting conversations first.

"Um..." Elira said scratching the back of her head.

"Yous are kinda sloppy for cops y'know..?" Kyo said.

"We dont do these types of things okay?!" Elira huffed.

"Then what do yous do?" Kyo asked.

"Sleep" Shoto said yawning.

"Yeah that's just you" Elira chuckled ruffling his hair.

"Any~ways~ wheres the rest of your team?" Elira asked putting the papers down.

"Theres nobody else?" Kyo said tilting his head.

"Mhm~ mhm~ then wheres your brother? It says here...relatives, 'Aster'?" Elira said looking back up at Kyo.

Kyo didnt seem all that surprised that they had that information but he just shrugged.

"Even if I did know, I'd never tell yous" Kyo said.

"Is that so..." Elira hummed.

"Welp, no information from you, useless" Elira sighed standing up.

"Who'd you want next Shou?" Elira asked cuffing Kyo.

Shoto looked down at the papers.

"Mysta" Shoto mumbled.

Elira nodded and took Kyo back into his cell with Alban, she looked around and saw Uki's and Mysta's cell, she walked over and unlocked the cell.

Uki went and tried kicking her but she just tasered his leg and walked away to Mysta and crouched down before cuffing him and took him into the interrogation room.

"I'm not telling yous anything" Mysta mumbled.

"Oh come on! Why is this so difficultttt~!" Elira groaned.

Selen was dying on laughter on the other side while Ike couldnt look with how annoyed he was.

"Maybe it's because you're doing it the wrong way" Shoto yawned flipping through the files.

"Is this you?" Shoto asked showing Mysta a paper.

It was a picture with people in black clothing running out of a store with bags probably filled with money, but fox ears stuck out in one of the people's hoods making Mysta gulp.

"No, you've gotten me mistaken for some else" Mysta said shaking his head.

"Who else in the world would be as weird as yous to cosplay while stealing" Elira mumbled.

"They're real idiot" Mysta said.

"Real my ass!" Elira said.

"Move them then." Shoto said sinking down in his chair.

Mysta moved his ears up and down and sideways making Elira and Shoto a bit surprised.

"So that means..all the other people out there in the cells are also real?" Elira asked.

Mysta nodded.

"Uh..." Elira mumbled.

Shoto just didnt make a comment and put the paper back in his file he was holding.

"Right then, so wheres the rest of your team?" Elira asked.

"Hah! What made you think we'd have backup?" Mysta scoffed.

Shoto just sighed before closing the file and passing it to Elira who took it.

"I heard everything" Shoto said before yawning.

"What..do you mean?" Mysta asked tilting his head.

"I have good hearing." Shoto said pointing to his head really.

"Okay, but its not like I'm going to tell you anything" Mysta mumbled.

"Well then, let's just swap you out with that Uki of yours" Shoto said standing up.

Mysta gulped and looked away deciding what to do. Shoto walked over to Mysta and cuffed him again and stood him up before taking him out.

"Oh, so Shotos good at this" Ike said.

"What is he not good at" Selen said rolling his eyes in a joking manner.

"True, true" Ike chuckled.

"I actually forgot about his good hearing to be honest, maybe that's why he completes tasks so easily" Selen hummed.

"I'm guessing so" Ike shrugged as they watched Shoto bring in Uki.

"Okay...so can you tell us what you know?" Elira asked.

Uki hesitantly shook his head.

"I thought you knew something about this guy..?" Elira whispered to Shoto.

"How about we exchange information?" Shoto offered.

"Hmm~..." Uki hummed.

"But how'd we both know were telling the truth and not lying~?" Uki questioned.

"Well then tell the truth." Shoto shrugged.

"I have a better idea, and I'll be modest dont worry" Uki said.

Elira just watched as Shoto was making his decision, she knew if Uki went with his choice Shoto would have lied about whatever information he would have told.

"What is it then?" Elira said making the choice instead.

"I'll provide information, but only with affection in return" Uki said with a closed eye smile.

Shoto and Elira just sat there, the family was to stunned to speak.

"U-uh...in what way do you mean?" Elira asked.

"Well, not you, him" Uki said pointing to Shoto that only made Shoto sweatdrop.

Elira sighed out of relief.

"But hey! Answer the question" Elira ordered.

"Well in whatever way" Uki shrugged.

"I'm just feeling touch starved" Uki gave another closed eye smile.

"You go to far, I wont hesitate to shoot you" Elira smiled back holding up her gun.

Uki sweatdropped and slowly nodded while Shoto just gently pushed her gun down.

"So, wheres the rest of your team?" Elira asked.

"Our base is located down in the forest in **** *** ********" Uki said.

Elira and Uki then looked at Shoto who just sighed before standing up and walking towards Uki and hugged him.

Shoto quickly broke the hug and walked back to his seat.

"Selen, gun down" Ike said.

"BUT HE-"

"Down." Ike sighed.

"What's next?" Elira whispered to Shoto.

Shoto looked down at another paper.

"How many places have you robbed?" Shoto asked.

Uki sat there thinking for awhile.

"Err..7? No wait 9" Uki said.

"9?" Elira asked in disbelief.

"9" Uki nodded.

Shoto was about to stand up till Elira grabbed his arm.

"How do we know hes being legit?" Elira whispered.

"I'll tell you later" Shoto responded standing up and walking back over to Uki.

Shoto hugged him again before cuffing him.

"Awh~ were done already?" Uki asked.

"That's all the information we need right now" Elira said looking down at the few papers on the table.

Shoto took him back to his cell before walking back to Elira and then walked to where Ike and Selen were.

"So was any of that helpful?" Elira asked.

"I'm going to go shower..." Shoto mumbled already taking his top off.

He walked out the room.

"You know.. he should leave his top off more" Selen joked.

Ike just slapped her head.

"Ow! I was kidding!" Selen groaned holding her head.

"I guess I'm in charge of keeping track with them weirdos in there?" Elira said.

"Indeed, chief wants you, Selen, Sykkuno and Shotp to go out and search for the base" Ike said flipping something.

Elira nodded before walking out and into the cell room.

"Awh...and here i was thinking that pretty boy would be looking after us" Uki sighed leaning on the bars.

"Shut up before I make you" Elira scowled holding a gun up to his head.

Uki just gulped before moving away a little.

"Hey, isn't that illegal miss cop~?" Vox teased.

"Not if I make it self defense" Elira smiled at him before putting her gun back in her belt.

Elira walked over to her desk and looked down at all the paper works and remembered the case shes suppose to work on.

'Ah, right this' Elira said holding up the paper.

"Hey miss cop, I'm cold" Mysta mumbled.

"Hug each other then, that's not my problem" Elira said not taking a glance at him.

The files were about how a little kid was tortured and r*ped to death. Elira clicked her tongue.

"Sick fuckers..." Elira mumbled to herself before putting the paper back down and picking her phone up.

"Who are?" Shoto asked.

"WAH!" Elira jumped dropping her phone.

"Shoto! Ya dont have to s-"

"Wheres your shirt?" Elira asked.

"Selen took it" Shoto shrugged.

"Well you do look good without it on~!" Uki teased.

"Great.." Shu sighed.

"Vox..you have to be kidding me" Kyo sighed as he watched Vox try and stop his blood nose.

"Hey miss cop, can we have tissues?" Kyo asked.

Elira chucked through a couple tissues for them before walking back over to Shoto and grabbing the brush out.

"Did you want to leave it down?" Elira asked.

Shoto nodded before yawning, it was currently 10:17pm.

"You can head home first, I'll go soon" Elira said brushing his hair.

"Yous live together?" Mysta asked.

"We do yes, whys that?" Elira asked.

"Are yous a couple or something?" Shu asked.

Shoto and Elira just deadpanned him making him sweatdropped.

"For your information, we aren't. And never will be, hes like my brother" Elira said putting the brush down.

"You seem like his parent or something" Mysta shrugged.

"Or that" Elira shrugged.

Elira then gave Shoto a hair tie just incase he wanted to tie it up anytime soon.

"You sure you're gonna be alright?" Shoto mumbled.

"Mhm~" Elira nodded.

Shoto nodded before deciding to leave the station.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: dw Uki, you're not the only one who feels touch starved rn 😭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 202 27
It's a ikesta story it might be bad and not good cause it's my first time making story and English is not my first language so I'm sorry if I made a...
55.7K 820 54
You dream about five men, meeting one in each dream. All of them will eventually know each other, but you are the one who met them first. ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
6.7K 202 24
This is a fanfic about Vox Akuma and Shoto/Shxtou. Story: After meeting for the first time, Vox and Shoto develop a relationship which blossoms to mo...
8.6K 774 8
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™บ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท | fun-loving and playful, but also a little flirtatious. ๐˜พ๏ฟฝ...