Virago

Da firedance_icesong

The prophecy which was buried in the ashes of the past civilisation surfaced. Two babies were born on the sam... Altro

Prologue
1. Hesper Lowe
2. Hesper Lowe
3. Cailan Aresis
4. Rehan Cortel
5. Hesper Lowe
6. Cailan Aresis
7. Rehan Cortel
8. Hesper Lowe
9. Cailan Aresis
10. Rehan Cortel

Author's Note

623 37 7
Da firedance_icesong

Hey guys! Another story from me. 

Hopefully, there will not be many characters, just a handful as I have planned. 

Virago is a standalone. That means, it has absolutely no connection with any of my other series. They are not a part of the same world. 

If you have read my Aries, this is completely different. 

In this story, you have 'potential mates'. So, one does not have just one mate. The wolves can choose who they want to spend their lives with.

The same terms of Alpha, Beta and Luna will be used here with the meaning you know. Their goddess is simply called the Moon Goddess. 

This story will be said from three people's POV. Occasionally, there might be a surprise POV, but that's that. The main story will revolve around these three.

That's all I have to say. Read on to find out more!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

21.2K 414 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
35.6K 1K 70
Kamila is a successful business woman who doesn't have luck with love. After her last breakup, her best friend advised her to get a dog. She adopted...
652K 34.2K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...
451K 11.5K 46
The powerful almighty Alpha Maximums Black and his wolf Ares have been looking for their mate for nearly nine years, and the Alpha was ready to give...