Tʜᴇ Mᴀғɪᴀ Aɴᴅ Hᴇʀ Bᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ (...

נכתב על ידי Angie_Reader

The daughter of the Mafia, Kai, is assaulted by an enemy. In that process, she meets Paris - A young woman wh... עוד

Synopsis (Updated!)
Prologue - The Encounter
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10💋
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21💋
Chapter 22
Chapter 23💋
Chapter 24
Chapter 25⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30🔞
Chapter 31
Chapter 32💋
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38💋
Chapter 39
Chapter 40💋
Chapter 41
Chapter 42⚠️
Chapter 43⚠️
Chapter 45⚠️
Chapter 46⚠️
Chapter 47⚠️
Chapter 48⚠️
Chapter 49💋
Chapter 50
Chapter 51⚠️
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔞
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56💋
Chapter 57
Chapter 58⚠️💋
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61💋
Chapter 62🔞
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65⚠️
Chapter 66⚠️
Chapter 67⚠️💋
Chapter 68⚠️
Chapter 69⚠️
Chapter 70 - The Finale
Epilogue - Special Ending
Special Announcements
New Book: Saving the Daughter of the Mafia (Book 2)

Chapter 44⚠️

1.2K 47 16
נכתב על ידי Angie_Reader

Author's Note: There will be Triggering Content in this chapter. If this is too much for you please avoid reading. You have been warned ahead.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"I can't wait for Venus to come back home so that she can see you all tied up here. She will be so pissed at you for ruining her plan that she will probably torture you to death." Bryan cracked out a laugh after saying this to Pearl who was currently tied up to a chair with a rope, unable to move at all. She could only glare at him darkly as he continued to laugh like a madman.

At first, Bryan had planned on murdering her, but after pondering for a while, he decided that it would be best to wait for Venus to come back to the mansion so that she could make Pearl's death more amusing. He knew that Venus would hate Pearl after finding out that she was the one who ruined everything today.

Pearl had actually brought a gun with her to defend herself on this mission, but she was not able to take it out on time when Bryan got inside the secret room abruptly, aiming another gun at her. He threatened her to the point of leaving her with no other choice but to give in to his commands. She handed him her gun and phone that were the only items she had brought with her today as he continued to shout at her that he was going to shoot her to death.

Fighting against Bryan was not a safe choice to make. This guy in front of her was Kai's previous head bodyguard after all. His strength was no joke. There was an obvious reason why he was chosen to be Kai's head bodyguard in the past. Pearl knew that if she dared to throw a punch at him, she would probably be beaten to death. Therefore, surrendering to him was all she could think of as for now.

And that's how Pearl ended up tied up to this wooden chair. Her ankles and wrists were restrained by a rope, it was difficult to even struggle in this sitting position.

Pearl's brain was spinning like a wheel with the dead silence of the room. She was trying to figure out how the hell Bryan was able to enter the bedroom when she had clearly locked it from the inside. But then, she recalled that these kinds of doors could be still open easily with a knife or a paper clip. Everyone from the mafia was taught to do those dirty tricks, it was not surprising to see Bryan using them in this situation.

Bryan had probably known of the code a long time ago as well. He and Taylor have been working for Venus for a very long time. If their meetings took place here, then they would eventually know the code of the secret room by hard after seeing it being dialed so many times.

There was nothing unexpected from all of this, but Pearl still couldn't process the fact that she was caught again, and that now she was tied up to this chair, unable to do anything. She felt really worthless for failing her task again.

The only thing that made her feel a bit better is that she was able to send to Kai some of the evidence she found on the computer on time. This evidence was enough to prove that Venus was at fault. Just knowing this made Pearl feel relieved that she was able to help the major family a little.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

When Venus arrived back to the mansion it was already five in the afternoon. She got out of her car enraged, slamming the door close. She still couldn't believe that things went so wrong today. She had been waiting and planning for this day to come and everything failed at the end. Taylor and Bryan were two useless pieces of shit! Those two idiots helped for nothing!

A bodyguard saw Venus entering the mansion, and he approached her to speak with her. "Welcome back, Ms. Venus. I have something to inform-"

Venus cut him off furiously, "Not right now! I'm not in the mood to talk!" She bumped into the bodyguard's shoulder roughly, and continued to walk forward, reaching the stairs that led to the second floor.

The bodyguard followed behind her, going up the stairs as he tried to explain again, "But Ms. Venus, this is urgent! Someone seem to have barged inside your secret room while you were not home!"

Hearing this, Venus came to an abrut stop, causing the bodyguard to stumble against her back. She slowly turned around to face him with a terrifying scowl that could make anyone shiver in fear. "What did you say?" Her voice deepened somehow.

The bodyguard gulped with difficulty, feeling the beating of his heart in his throat as he repeated in a stammer. "Um, that s-someone seem to have b-barged inside your secret room-"

"Who did?" Venus interrupted again with a stern voice.

"It was supposed to be an Amazon worker that brought in some large packages inside of the house. Apparently, Bryan had recognized this person from the distance, and he followed her around. He caught her inside of your secret room. She was using your computer, sending some files to the major family. He says that she is a bodyguard of the major family. That's all he told us." The bodyguard explained briefly.

By the sound of it, Venus could already guess who this specific individual was. There was only one person that has been following her around lately. She was sure that it had to be that person on her mind. "And where are they now?" She clenched her fists as she asked this.

The bodyguard lifted his chin, signaling to a direction. "I believe that they are still inside your bedroom."

Without wasting anymore time, Venus darted towards the secret room, opening the door widely, finding both Bryan and the person inside.

She had guessed right.

The one that dared to barge inside her room was no other person than Pearl herself. Did she really wanted to die that badly?

"You're finally here, Venus!" Bryan pointed a finger at Pearl and proceeded to explain everything that happened to Venus. He made sure to expose Pearl's wrong doings just to humiliate her even further.

Venus eyes locked with Pearl's for a moment as she listened to Bryan babble. Then, she lowered her gaze down, her brows furrowing more. She noticed that Pearl's shirt was all ripped and open, exposing the brown bra that covered those large breasts of hers.

Bryan had the intentions of punishing Pearl by degrading her while at the same time taking advantage of the fact that she was tied to a chair, unable to struggle against him.

Venus didn't know why, but seeing this pissed her off even more than what she already was. If Pearl had to be punished today, then the only one that was allowed to punish her is her alone!

"Bryan..." Venus muttered through gritted teeth.

"Yes?" Bryan tilted his head, not hearing her words properly.

"GET THE HELL OUT!" Venus shouted at him with fierce eyes as she threw a punch to the wall, causing it to crack slightly.

Bryan didn't think of it twice and he got the fuck out of the bedroom, not even looking back to close the door behind his back. He knew that whenever Venus was in a bad mood she would get extremely violent, and talking to her was only going to make things worse.

Once they were both left alone, Venus stepped inside of the secret room, and approached the helpless looking Pearl. There was droplets of sweat all over her body, as if she has been struggling to get free from these ropes for a while but with no avail and now she was all drenched in sweat.

"I would've never thought that someone like you would dare to intervene with my plans, but now I see that you have the guts. Did you have fun spying on me and exposing me, little kitty?" Venus uttered in calm manner. Though her tone was light, anyone could've felt the rage concealed beneath the surface.

She was fuming a moment ago and now she was acting all calm suddenly. Venus was seriously an unexpected person with a lot of mood swings.

Pearl lifted her head up slowly to look up at her with those sharp brown eyes. Her expression was similar to the one she had back at the dungeon, when she aimed her gun at Venus. The difference is that now she was not frowning, but instead, there was a slight smile forming at the corners of her lips. It was not a gleeful smile, but more like a crazy one. It almost seem like she was becoming insane. Or maybe she was just trying to mock Venus after ruining her plan.

Seeing that Pearl had no intentions of responding back, Venus proceeded to speak again, "Hmm, how should I punish you, Pearl?" She stroked her own chin as she walked around the chair in circles. "Should I hurt you until you can't take it anymore? Or should I just kill you in one go?"

Pearl's shoulders shook as she let out a dark chuckle, it was unknown what she was thinking, but she truly looked nuts. Cold sweat dripped from her temples, to her chin, down to her collarbones, reaching the cleavage of her breasts.

"You dare to laugh in a situation like this? Are you trying to mock me, or are you that excited to die?" Venus bend down slightly, taking out a small thick knife from one of the cabinets before stepping closer to Pearl.

Pearl could feel the blood rushing through her veins as her heart accelerated. There was cold shivers down her spine. The smile slowly left from her lips as she gulped down dryly. She didn't know what was about to happen next, but she couldn't help but to shut her eyes tightly. She felt the blade of the knife slicing through her skirt, ripping it apart with a loud tearing sound. That's when she realized that Venus was tearing up the uniform, leaving her only in her underwears.

"I'm going to be honest with you, Pearl. I've always had a vague attraction towards you. Perhaps it's because of your beautiful body, or maybe is because you're the only bodyguard from the major family that has truly treated me nicely since the day we met." Venus said as she put down the knife on top of the table and grabbed another extra rope from the other table. "You know what, I've changed my mind. I'm not going to kill you yet. I want to make this punishment as thrilling as possible for the both of us. I'll make you remember everything clearly today, so that you don't dare to mess with me again even after we meet in hell."

Pearl began to tremble subconsciously hearing this. All sorts of emotions were tangled up in her head, but the emotion that was more prominent was indeed fear. She didn't quite understand what Venus meant to say in the beginning, but the end of the phrase was clear. Venus wanted too screw her for sure.

The extra rope was wrapped all around Pearl's entire body, tying her up even more so that she could no longer struggle. The rope tightened around her breasts and intimate area, making her feel more humiliated than what she already was. She didn't utter a single word, there was complete silence in the room for a while as Venus finished tying her up on the chair.

"Do you know what this is used for?" Venus asked her as she held up a leather flogger, showing it to Pearl.

Pearl shifted her gaze from Venus to the item on her hand. She remained silent. She actually knew what it was used for but didn't want to reply to her. She bit her own bottom lip hard, waiting for Venus to continue speaking.

"From your silence, I'm assuming that you don't know." Venus sneered, stepping closer to Pearl. "Let me teach you..."

There was dead silence inside of the dim secret room for a second before it was broken again, replacing the quietness with the loud whimpering of a woman.

The red lights of the room flickered along with the lashing sound against flesh. Every whip became harsher, causing the skin to redden and burn. Circumstances seemed to have gotten worse between them but there was still a faint chuckle that could be heard after the repetitive whipping ended.

"You're still laughing?" Venus asked with a sneer still on her face. She lifted Pearl's chin up, taking a look at her expression. "How can you smile when you're being tortured like this, huh? Do you want me to do it one more time?"

Pearl didn't bother to respond and let out another chuckle. They were staring into each others souls, as if they were having a staring contest.

Whoever looks away first loses the game.

Another round of loud whips and whimpering resonated inside of the room. By this time, even the bodyguards from the mansion had heard it clearly. There was no doubt that whoever was inside of Venus' bedroom would definitely not survive the torment. No one has been able to escape Venus' hands once they are trapped by her. Their fate would always be death at the end.

"Why don't you just kill me already? Don't you want to revenge?" Pearl panted heavily, trying to catch up her breath after being whipped with the leather flogger for at least thirty times. She couldn't take it any longer. Her body was filled with bruises that were burning badly. It would probably take weeks for them to heal.

"Oh, trust me, little kitten. There's many ways I can revenge without necessarily having to kill you." Venus responded as she threw the leather flogger on top of the table.

Pearl narrowed her eyes in pain, feeling the burning sensation of the bruises getting worse. "The major family will not be affected even if you torture me to death. What do you gain from doing all of this? Just kill me already!"

"What do I gain?" Venus perked a brow. "Isn't it obvious? I have Kai's most loyal bodyguard with me. That's enough of a gain. Just watch her come here and beg me to let you go." Venus snorted imagining this scenario, and went to grab another item from the table.

"Ms. Kai will never beg someone like you." Pearl didn't think of it twice and immediately spoke up to defend her boss. "Just give up already. You will never win. Ms. Kai is going to deal with you with the evidence she has so far."

Venus felt the anger coming back to her again. "How great must Kai be for you to talk so good about her, huh?"

"She is definitely better than you." Pearl wrinkled her brows. "All your life you've been trying to bring her down with your dirty plans that have never succeed. That makes you already a worse person than her."

Venus tightened her grip around the lighter that she had just grabbed from the table and blurted out furiously. "Stop provoking me, or I'll make you suffer more!"

"Come on! Do it!" Pearl didn't know what had gotten into her, but she felt her heart sink after shouting these words at Venus. She was definitely seeking for her own death this time.

The scent of a burning wax filled the room as Venus lit up a candle. She approached the sitting Pearl again and spoke in a calmer manner, "Well, then. If that's what you really want, then I'm going to give it to you."

Pearl gulped down with difficulty, trying to figure out what Venus was about to do next. She was about to open her mouth to say something but loud groans escaped from her mouth instead. "UGH!...AARGH! FUCK!"

Droplets of wax from the candle landed on her bare chest and abdomen, burning her already irritated skin. Her body was sensitive from all the whipping she had just received earlier, and now the wax was inflicting a worse kind of pain that she could no longer bear.

She flinched and groaned with every little droplet that burned into her skin. The tight ropes were already making her feel numb all over. She felt like she was about to collapse at any moment.

All of this was like an endless nightmare that she couldn't wake up from. She really wished that everything was just a nightmare, but at the same time she knew that it wasn't. Will she be able to survive this torment?

"Has anybody told you before that when you suffer, you seem to be enjoying it instead of disliking it?" Venus blew out the candle before placing it back on the table. "The more I get to know you..." She crouched down to take a closer look at the dry wax in front of her before completing her phrase. "...The more interesting you get."

Pearl winced feeling Venus' cold fingers tracing her sensitive skin. It hurt so much but at the same time it did not. She didn't know why she was making these lewd expressions that made Venus misunderstand her. There was no way that she liked this kind of torment, but how could she explain this to Venus when her face is telling her otherwise? What the hell is wrong with her?

Venus continue to explore Pearl's body with her hand, sliding it up from her abdomen to her chest. "You seriously have a nice body. Look at those curves and big breasts. Ugh, so fucking beautiful. Can I touch them?"

Pearl bit her own lip harder, remaining silent. What the hell was this kind of feeling now? Why was she getting turned on all of a sudden after being punished a moment ago! Was she also becoming insane like Venus after staying in her house for a few hours?

Get your shit together Pearl! Wake up! This is not a dream! You're literally going through a living hell!

Venus gazed up with those penetrating emerald eyes meeting with Pearl's. She repeated herself in a soft tone, "Can I?"

'Aaagh! Shit! Don't look at me like that! No! You can't! Of course not! This is sexual harassment!' Pearl screamed internally while subconsciously nodding her head.

Wait...

NO! NO! HOLD ON A MINUTE!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEARL?!

"Ah? Really? I thought you were not going to respond back." Venus said with sarcasm as she proceeded to stroke and squish the large breasts that were still covered with a brown bra. "What's this? Oh, you have a tattoo?"

Pearl felt her cheeks heating up as she was being teased by the devil. This person crouching in front of her was no other person than Satan! She was sure about that. She was falling for the devil's charms again! Stop it!

Venus was not expecting for Pearl to have a tattoo, but now she was even more intrigued to know what the tattoo said. She pulled down the bra a little, enough for her to see the written letters of the tattoo on top of the breast. "No Legacy is so Rich as Honesty." She read it out loud before snickering. "Huh, honesty? Hahaha! What a lot of bullshit is this?" She held Pearl's jaw harshly with her hand, forcing Pearl to gaze at her. "You seriously believe in that crap? That's why you are such a well-behaved pet to the main family. But in reality, they just use you because of how naive you are, Pearl." With her other hand, she pulled Pearl's messy bun and whispered in her ear, "Let me tell you something. There's no such thing as honesty in this world. Only fools like you believe in that."

There were goosebumps all over Pearl's body as she felt Venus' warm breath brushing against her ear. She furrowed her brows, disliking the way that Venus was degrading her with those bitter words. Venus truly had a heart made out of stone.

Pearl couldn't allow her to continue doing whatever she wanted. Therefore, she decided to finally speak up for herself, "Let go of me, Venus! Just kill me already!"

"What the hell are you doing, Venus?!" The sudden voice of a man echoed loudly inside of the secret room.

Venus recognized it instantly and quickly stood up straight to face the person behind her. "Pa...When did you-"

*SLAP*

The man raised his hand and threw a slap across Venus' face, sending her flying to the wall. "Respond to me! What the hell are you doing?!" It was the leader of the minor family who had arrived. He was shouting at Venus madly.

This was the first time that Pearl has seen the head of the minor family this angry. It was 'like father like daughter'. They resembled each other so much. Both of them are violent and terrifying when they get pissed.

Venus held her own face, tasting the blood forming at the corner of her lips. She held herself up against the wall and gave a glare to her father in front of her. "I'm doing what you told me to do!" She yelled at him.

"And what did I tell you, huh?!" He stepped closer to Venus and held her face tightly, causing the blood from her lips to drip down to his hand. "I told you to keep your eyes on Paris. Not to hurt anyone! How dare you disobey my orders, you brat!" With an abrupt move, he slammed Venus against the large table, tumbling down some of the items to the ground.

Venus held herself up again, and gazed up to her father quietly. There was still a dark frown on her face. However, this time there were faint tears forming on her eyes. She was restraining them but it was obvious that she was at the edge of crying.

Pearl was left speechless after seeing all of this. She could only remain silent with slightly widened eyes that shifted from Venus to the leader. This scene was so unexpected. She had to admit though, that Venus kind of deserved that slap just now.

The leader of the minor family was breathing heavily, trying to calm down his rage before saying, "Pack your bags. The major family has put you on their blacklist. Which means that they see you as an enemy now. In the meantime, go to our safe-house and hide there. When everything calms down, we'll decide what to do next." He let out a sigh, shifting his gaze towards Pearl and then back to his daughter. "They'll also send some of their bodyguards here to inspect this place. So, make sure to clean this mess up." He handed Venus a gun before he turned around and left the room.

Once they were left alone again, Venus went berserk and let out a mad scream. She began to destroy everything that was around her, throwing all the sex toys and weapons around the room, and some items that were made out of glass shattered into little pieces as they hit the ground. Then, with her fists, she began to punch the wall, causing her knuckles to bleed as more cracks formed on the wall.

Pearl could feel the beating of her own heart in her throat. For a moment, she really thought that her heart would come out from her mouth, but it didn't, fortunately. She didn't know what to do since she was still tied up to this chair. All she could do was watch how Venus was becoming insane right in front of her eyes. Was this the way she was going to die in Venus' hands?

Venus covered her own face with both of her hands and breathed heavily for a while. Through the open space in between her fingers, she glimpse at Pearl that was still sitting in front of her on the chair. She was able to calm down somehow after looking at her. She bent down to grab the gun from the floor and pondered for a while in the dead silence of the room.

"I'm not going to kill you yet..." She placed the gun back down, on top of the small table as a sneer slowly formed on her lips. "Because being with you is more fun than being by myself."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Author's Note: Hello cuties! I'm sorry for not updating for a while. I have been busy with classes and exams this month. I'll try to continue updating whenever I have free time. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Let me know if you guys have any questions as you wait for the next chapters. ^^

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 17.3K 200
(REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED!!) The f2 and f3 preferences will come on in a little while once I get an idea of who everyone likes and all so yeah. But f...
11.1K 392 11
I try to help with as many problems as I can, but this problem... I'm in way over my head. i'm standing up to Mrs. Homophobic and she's not happy. se...
12.4K 738 30
Carmilla is a time traveler, angry at the world for cursing her with the inability to keep herself in her present. Carrying the baggage of her past...
53.3K 2.2K 24
Lin Mo died only to be bounded to a system. Which system you ask? **Hello Host I'm system 088!** "Just what kind of system are you?" **...^%^$** "Say...