BLOOD MOON

AYMari0 tarafından

Rose has had a sad life for the past 7 years, just eating away her depression, until one crazy night she gets... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

15

22 1 0
AYMari0 tarafından

"You taste so good." Kane growls as his tongue molest my folds and plays with my clit. I play with his hair pulling it once in a while. Loving how soft and silky his dark hair is. 

I arch my back as i feel that tightness pressure starting to take over. Kane then begins to suck on my clit and i feel myself explode into a million pieces. I breath hard as i feel my whole-body shake. Kane then brings himself up and slides inside of me.

And just our luck there's a knock on the door. 

"Fuck." Kane says. He then bends down and kisses me deeply. "Dont worry i will fuck you hard." He then gets up covering himself, i do the same with the blanket. He answers the door and Lidia is standing there with a smile. 

She then walks in and laughs. "I am sorry did i interrupt something?"

"What is it?" Kane asks.

"Oh, don't be so rude." Lidia then looks at me. "I wanted to speak to your mate."

"What about?" Kane asks as he walks towards the bed.

"Oh, its private." Lidia says.

Kane stares at her with a frown. 

"Caesar leave me and your mate alone. Dont make me repat myself." Lidia says in a authority tone. I try to hide my smile. 

Kane walks up to Lidia and kisses her on the forehead. He walks to me and kisses my lips. He then goes into the bathroom as me and Lidia gossip just a little. Kane then leaves leaving me and Lidia alone.

"Listen i wanted to bring you with a very important issue, I dont know if this could go wrong or not. But its best in my opinion Kane doesnt find out yet." Lidia puts her hair behind her ears. She then looks at me with worry. "I have known many people throughout my immortal life. And i have befriended plenty of vampires, many now tell me things. I have come across a very delicate information. Like i said i dont know if anything bad might happen." She then passes her hands through her face. 

She gets up and walks around the room. She looks back at me in defeat. "Michael spoke to someone very powerful. But i dont know if he'll even do anything. But he is always bored and who knows what he'll do. I am only saying something now because we dont know anything right now. But we dont want to say anything to Kane yet."

"Why not, he should know of this."

"You know how Kane is. He finds out-" Lidia shuts her mouth.

"Who is it we are talking about?"

"The son of Lilith. His name is Abaddon, his name means 'to destroy'. Michael knew where he lived and while he was feral, he went to him and told him nonsense. My friends don't know if Abaddon took Michael seriously." Lidia looked nervous. "But if anything, i hear i will tell Kane, but we have to be careful."

"Is he that bad?"

"You have seen how Kane acts when he is feral, well Abaddon doesnt need to turn feral. He is dangerous. More than anyone can ever handle, not even a vampire."

"Lidia i am worried."

"Me too, but ill be keeping an ear out." Lidia says. She then begins to walk out the door. "Lets hope nothing comes of it." She then disappears through the door.

I then have a very sunken feeling in the pit of my stomach, i still think we need to say something to Kane. But she is right Kane would go feral at the thought of the most powerful creatures being bored and thinking of coming here. 

"Is everything ok?" Kane asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You have been very quiet. Why?"

"Just thoughts." i try not to lie to him. I mean keeping this is basically lying. But it is a huge secret.

"And what are the thoughts?"

"I am thinking of my family." Thats not a lie.

"They are safe."

"I know but i miss them and worry if they are doing ok, you know."

Kane then pulls me to his strong body. His scent brining me comfort. Yet my nerves high on end. I look up to see Kane looking at me with worry. I smile at him, but i can tell it's not enough. Kane holds me for a while longer. He then leaves me so he can help with the island. I then head to my favorite spot to read, but the name Abaddon taking over my head. I can't stope thinking about him and his choice. I hope something else happens that takes his attention away from here. How long had Michael spoken to him? 

And why is he taking so long to decide? Is that his little game? 

A sound that sounded like a building falling made me jump, Kanes angry voice sounding in the wind. I run towards it and reach him as he is yelling and screaming his body shaking. Abraham and Brian standing just in case and Lidia pleading with Kane as Marcus stood close to Lidia. 

"I am sorry Kane."

"You knew of this and didn't think to tell me?" Kane then walks up to Lidia, i then run up in front of him. He looked at me and grabbed my face with both of his hands. "Did you know?"

I looked at Lidia. "I begged her not to."

"You made my mate suffer in silence!"

"Kane you need to calm down." Abraham says. 

"How can I calm down when he is roaming now." Kane says.

"What?" i ask.

"Abaddon has left his sanctuary and has been roaming around. Has even asked about you and such. I think he has made his decision he might come here soon." Brian says. "But maybe he'll grow bored." Brian says trying to calm Kane. 

I try to look away, but Kane pulls me to him. He can tell this news has me nervous, what if he finds out where my family lives and, lord please don't let me think of such things. 

"Brian please keep me informed if you hear anything." Kane says.

"Abraham, we have to keep the peace in this island, who knows what he'll do." Abraham nods his head as he listens to Kane.

"Lidia, i am pissed at you for not telling me anything."

"I was waiting to see if he would move or not." Lidia defends herself.

"It does not matter now, he is moving and asking about my mate. I need to keep her safe."

"I can defend myself."

"Rose please do not start." Kane says.

"I am not going to be hidden away like some fragile object."

"Rose, he i will not have him anywhere near you." Kane says.

"Do not treat me like a child."

"I am not treating you like a child Rose! I am trying to protect you." Kane yells. 

He yelled at me in front of everyone. I then run back to the house. Away from him. Once again Kane has embarrassed me in front of everyone. Not caring how i feel. He can be such a brute. And no matter how many times i know this i still get so angry. 

I head home and go into our room, I hate this so much, how sometimes he never wants to understand, or listen.

A soft knock breaks me from my thoughts. I can smell Lidias scent. Its unique, she smells like summer would smell after a rainy day. Unlike Marcus his scent is very similar to most. Woodsier. Kane has always had a sweet scent, but there's something else to his scent that just makes him different than the rest. 

"Come in." I say softly.

"Hey." Lidia says in a soft voice, she walks softly towards me. "I am sorry about what happened earlier, Kane can be such an ass. But he is scared."

"I get it. But to yell at me in front of everyone."

"I get that, but he is trying to keep you safe, of course he is going to turn into a brute. He right now is only thinking of one thing, Rose you thought that Michael was bad, Abaddon is just destructive. He loves messing with people he finds interest. It's better for you to stay out of his sight and just act so boring, chances are he'll get bored and just go back into hiding." Lidia says.

"Did Michael ever mentioned anything about my family?" 

"I don't know, I don't think he did. But i can't promise you he didn't." I then feel the crushing weight of worry. 

"I need to call Danile, tell them to move to another place as soon as possible." 

"Yes, that is the right choice." Lidia agrees with me. I search the room for the phone. On our way to the beach i find Abraham and tell him about what i am going to do and to let Kane know. He nodded and went to find Kane. 

But i am too worried to wait. We find the boat and push it to the ocean and head out until i find bar or 2. 

I then begin to call Daniel, but he doesn't pick up, i keep calling and nothing, i then call dad and it's the same. they don't answer. I call Lexi hoping and also nothing. 

"They aren't answering!" I yell in a state of panic. I can feel my frozen body turning colder each minute. 

"Maybe they are busy? Or sleeping." Lidia tries to make me feel better.

"No, Daniel is a light sleeper he would wake up and answer! Why aren't they are answering?"

"Try again, but this time just leave them a message tell Daniel they have to leave and that you won't be able to communicate for a while. Tell them to leave very, very quickly!" Lidia suggests. 

I do as she says and leave him a very detail message, telling him of the dangers that they might be in. I then hang up and we drive back to the island. I follow Lidia out of the boat, and we stop midway as we hear new people. I look at Lidia. Kane is then by my side along with Marcus.

"His followers are here, let's get Rose home really quick." Marcus says. I look at Kanes darkened eyes, Marcus is dark as well but not well past as Kanes.

We run home and all four of us stay inside for a while. Marcus holds on to Lidia as Kane does to me, we head into our room and lay on the bed. We listen as a party starts. Probably Brian trying to distract them. i then hear a knock on our front door. Kane gets up and leaves the room.

"Kane! My man! Why are you out here with us? Where is your mate? The one i have heard so much about!" I sickly sweet voice sounds and i am standing next to Kane in seconds. The girls' hands snap back next to her as i move in front of Kane, my eyes probably as dark as his. 

She stands 5'5 with long shiny black hair. her eyes brown and yet there's evil behind them. She has small lips that are turned into a long smile. 

"Ah here she is. The one that took Kane all to herself. Dont be selfish, share him, as her hands tries to touch my mate i slap it away. She then laughs as if she has heard the funniest joke in the world. "Oh, come on." 

Kane then grabs my waist and looks at the girl. "You are making my mate angry i suggest you find someone else to bother." Kane says. She then pouts and i cringe, i then back up pushing Kane in and slam the door in her face. I then push Kane back into the room. I can feel the anger in me, how dare he let her touch him. I touch his skin where she had her nasty hands on him.

"I am sorry." Kane says. I don't say anything i don't say one word just stare at him, i rip his clothes off and throw it on the floor. 

I then smell his arm, luckily her scent isn't on him, 

I grab Kane large body and throw him on the bed. He lets me do whatever i want to him. I can see the darkness in my eyes in the reflections of his. 

I lick his whole body and watch him as he shivers as my tongue touches his skin. I then grab his cock and put inside of me and move my body letting it slide in and out of me. Kane tries to flip me over but i don't let him. i keep jumping on him not ever stopping. I then lean back grabbing my breast as i make circles as his cock is inside of me. I feel myself cumming and i keep going as i cum hard. I grab Kane's lust filled face and make him look at me. 

"Don't ever let another touch you." I say. 

"I won't let another touch me unless it's you." Kane says as he kisses me deeply. He finally turns me over and rams his cock inside of me. Slow but hard. I then make him go faster. He then slams hard into me, i let out screams of pleasure as he makes me cum over and over again. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

138 0 16
A girl who is the topper of her class, a typical one. She discovers that she is some kind of a vampire's mate. But both of them were total opposites...
18 4 11
This is about a group of friends who are supernatural. They have problems like a normal high schooler and college student but there a twist. While th...
1.1K 130 28
Their love story will be a very tragic one. Darkness will occur at the beginning of their love, and they will lose faith in each other. But in the en...
539 10 33
I was a regular factory worker, completely bored with work and with life. I got through these days relying on my imagination and lots of porn to keep...