BECOMING ETERNITY - VEGASPETE...

由 neko_chibichan

This story highglights the KP 2nd couple, VegasPete. The story may include familiar scenes from the live acti... 更多

Zero - Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOTICE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (R18+)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Special Chapter 1 - The Wedding
Special Chapter 2 - The Reception
Special Chapter 3 - Little Angel
Special Chapter 4 - Bliss
Special Chapter 5 - Unforgettable

Chapter 10

5.9K 198 27
由 neko_chibichan

VEGAS:

I was able to tell Pete how I liked him. And now is my chance to correct all my mistakes and take care of him. I know my Pete is strong and brave but knowing someone like Tan might take advantage of him. I don't want to take a risk and stay away from Pete.

When I sent Pete to his room to take a rest, I took the opportunity to tell Kinn about my plan."One of my bodyguards informed me that you sent Pete home. Where is Tan?" Kinn asked.

"I beat him up," I answered sternly remembering what he did to Pete.

"What?"

"You heard me. I knocked him out. He almost raped Pete, Kinn" I almost punched myself knowing I was also terrible to Pete before.

"Are you serious? This is a grave matter, Vegas. Tan is one of our important clients but knowing he did this to Pete. I don't think if we can still trust them"

"I know. But I'm not planning on letting them go yet. Now that I discovered something dirty from them. I still need to grab them by their neck so we can destroy them all at once"

"Hmm." Kinn turns his back on me while thinking of something.

"I'm getting worried for Pete. Pete is having an unstable heat and he is one of our head bodyguards. And to think he is an omega. This world is not fit for Pete who don't have a mate. He will just endanger himself and our group" I can hear a hint of worry in his voice.

Though, I was thinking the same.

"I'll be his mate" I answered.

"Yeah. What?!" Kinn now faced me.

"You're quite deaf, aren't you? I'll be his mate. Period"

"Does he even agree to this, you moron?" Kinn almost shouted.

"Of course, he will"

"So he really does not have any clue about your plan that you'll be mates" Kinn said almost grinning.

"Shut up. He will agree. He likes me" I mumbled.

I went back inside Pete's room and slowly crawled beside Pete but he opened his eyes."Pete, I thought you're asleep," I asked

"I noticed the door opened. A-and your s-smell" God Pete. Stop teasing me.

"Do I smell bad?" I jokingly sniffed myself

"I don't mean that. Your pheromones." Pete mumbled.

"Oh, okay" I tried to hug Pete. "Wow. I missed this Pete."

I then started to tell him about my proposal to be his mate. I'm glad that he was not against the idea. I like him and I know he likes me. So it's a win-win situation. I can also take care of him.

"Then I'll prove to you Pete that I am more than willing to spend a lifetime with you. But first, take a rest. Sleep now and we'll talk tomorrow"

For the first time in a long time, sleeping beside Pete while surrounded by his warmth and smell. I felt comfortable. I felt at home.

PETE POV:

When Vegas declared his feeling toward me. He stayed true to his words and somewhat prove to me that he wants to be my mate.

He keeps on visiting me in the Main family's mansion. Other than that, he sends flowers and gifts to me almost every day.

"Oi Pete, you're making me feel so single!" Porsche complained as soon as he entered my room when he saw me carrying a small gift box.

"We know you're not single. You have Khun Kinn" I answered with a grin.

"What do you mean by that? That bastard makes my ass work more than 8hours a day. He lets me send an errands even in small things. Even his coffee, he wants me to make it for him!" I winced as Porsche almost shouted his complains about Khun Kinn.

"He just wants to see you Porsche that is why he calls you all the time. To add to that, he really works your ass off at night as well. You know what I mean" I teased him.

"Shut up. No. I deserve a break sometimes. I might get fatigued from all his errands" Porsche sat at the edge of my bed blushing.

"So Vegas changed, huh?" Porsche said to change the topic.

"I don't know. One day, I was his captive and then now he wants me to be his mate. I still have doubts of his feelings and intentions towards me" I mumbled.

"Give him a chance, Pete. Before, I was angry at him for what he did to you. But I saw how he's changed now. Kinn also noticed it. Both of you might be the one you both needed. And I know, you noticed it as well on how he changed now." Porsche sincerely said.

"Mmm, yeah. Maybe." I still have doubts right now. But I'm just lying to myself if I say I don't like this. I like how I feel when I'm with Vegas. And I also noticed I don't have extreme heats when I keep on smelling Vegas's pheromones.

Porsche said his goodbye and left my room. I opened the gift that Vegas gave. It was a necklace in a shape of a key with a word engraved on it.

"Eternity"

Damn. How can I stop this feelings for Vegas? But somehow I don't want this feelings to go away. Never.

I was then reminded by reality when Porsche knocked my door.

"Pete, Khun Kan wants to talk to you. He is in the conference."

Shit. Do Khun Kan know that his son, Vegas, and me are having this kind of relationship?"Pete, sit down." Khun Kan said in a serious tone.

"Pete, I know you know why I called you. I'm just gotta get to you straight. Stay away from Vegas"

Eventhough I knew this would come, I still felt my heart dropped to my stomach. Why should my life be full of drama huh? Why did I have all this unfavorable fate?

"I'm sorry but I can't do that, Khun Kan. Vegas is the one who have a say about this" I bowed my head as I don't want to look at him.

"You know that Vegas will follow everything I say. You don't want yourself getting involve with my son, Pete. And I heard, you are just a mere omega. What can an omega like you bring pride to our family?" Khun Kan blurted to me.

"I may just be an omega, Khun Kan but I was able to be where I am now not because on status and gender I have. I am standing here because of my ability and skills" I answered. I will never let anyone dictate what I can do just because of my physical capability.

"Pft. Don't make me laugh, Pete. You can never be with Vegas. And you will never be enough for h--"

"What's going on here?!" Vegas shout resonated on the conference hall as me and Khun Kan are the only ones in the room.

"I'm just talking to Pete about work, nothing more"

As Khun Kan was about to go out and before Vegas reached me, Khun Kan whispered to me.

"Remember about my warning, Pete. You don't know what I can do to you. And especially, Vegas. I know you want all the best for him" Khun Kan said said with a threat in his voice.Is being with Vegas not the best choice? Is staying away from him the right thing to do?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the hiatusss, but I hope you like this chapterrr💕

Your thoughts and suggestions is well appreciated🥺

Enxx you guyss💕!!!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

134K 5.6K 35
Kinn Therapanyakul Thailand's richest businessman. A handsome dominant Alpha that everyone wants but beneath this beautiful man lays a monster. Under...
39.3K 2.3K 14
OmegaVerse: Pete: Beta Vegas: Alpha Porsche: Omega Alpha and Omega can remove their connection before marking. Their soulmates will change then. Beta...
10.6K 639 13
|| Vegaspete || A Love tale of a human (Vegas) and his mysterious cat (Pete) who got the power of shapeshifting when its owner turned 23. ◎fluff ◎ Mp...
31K 776 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...