THE LIGHTNING LORD

由 AL3XBR0WNA1

We see in canon that Voldemort and Dumbledore are smart and very powerful wizards. With this in mind why can'... 更多

Characters
Chapter 1 : A new beginning
Chapter 2 : The elven ritual
Chapter 3 : Hogwarts letter
Chapter 4 : Ollivanders
Chapter 5 : Preparation
Chapter 6 : Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 7 : Sorting
Chapter 8 : First day
Chapter 9 : Dumbledore
Chapter 10 : Potions class
Chapter 11 : Consequences
Chapter 12 : The trial
Chapter 13 : A Godfather
Chapter 14 : Truths revealed
Chapter 15 : October 31st
Chapter 16 : Aftermath
Chapter 17 : The demise of Quirrell
Chapter 18 : 'The talk'
Chapter 19 : End of term
Chapter 20 : Blood Revenge
Chapter 21 : The blue diamond ring
Chapter 22 : Meeting the werewolf
Chapter 23 : Rita's quill strikes again
CHAPTER 24 : The inevitable meeting
Chapter 25 : Spy network ?
Chapter 26 : Summer of preparation
Chapter 27 : Under-13 International Duelling Championship
Chapter 28 : The after party
Chapter 30 : The start of another year
Chapter 31 : Mandrakes
Chapter 32 : Professor Lockheart
Chapter 33 : Did you hear that ?
Chapter 34 : A forboding Halloween
Chapter 35 : The blame game
Chapter 36 : Tango playing quidittich ?!?
Chapter 37 : The question is who ?
Chapter 38 : Foreboding atmosphere
Chapter 39 : *TRIGGERING EVENTS*
Chapter 40 : Proceed with your case
Chapter 41 : Hem Hem
Chapter 42 : Questions unanswered
Chapter 43 : Yuletide at Potter Castle
Chapter 44 : Secrets unveiled P1
Chapter 45 : Secrets unveiled P2
Chapter 46 : Hadrian Potter is the one
Chapter 47 : Potter I think you better come with me.
Chapter 48 : The fate of Barnabus Cuffe
Chapter 49 : Mystery solved
Chapter 50 : The monsters in the chamber P1
Chapter 51 : Monsters in the chamber P2
Chapter 52 : Monsters in the chmaber P3

Chapter 29 : Dobby the house elf

3.8K 135 18
由 AL3XBR0WNA1

It was the last week of the holidays. The booklists were due to arrive so Harry had to go to Diagon Alley soon. Just as he arrived at the informal dining room, several elves popped in front of him, holding another elf.

"Master, Dobby be trying to steal your mail. Tippy caught him in the act" said Tippy.

The non-Potter elf squeaked out, "Hadrian Potter must not go back to Hogwarts! Dark things are planned. He must be kept safe. Dobby must protect him!"

Harry was confused. "Tippy, Ninny, release him" he said. He looked at Dobby and noted that the elf was wearing a dirty rag and had injuries all over his body. Harry knelt down to the elf's level and said, "Hello Dobby. It's nice to meet you. Now can you please tell me what exactly the danger at Hogwarts is?"

The elf burst into tears. "Hadrian Potter treats Dobby like an equal. He is far greater than Dobby ever imagined. But Hadrian Potter should not go back to school sir. There is a plot, a plot to make the most dangerous things happen!" said the elf.

"What plot? Who's plotting them?" asked Harry quietly, his eyes narrowed.

"Dobby cannot say sir. Dobby's master doesn't even know he is here. Dobby would have to iron his hands later for this. But Dobby doesn't care, for Hadrian Potter's safety is most important. Don't go to school, sir. Great danger is going to befall the castle this year. Hadrian Potter must protect himself" said the elf and snapped his fingers and disappeared.

Harry sighed and sat down on the floor. "Guys, who is Dobby's master?" he asked the two elves in front of him.

"Dobby is the Malfoy elf, Master Hadrian. He is treated very, very badly by his masters. They make him fall off the building; they beat him up, and punish him badly. Ninny thinks the torture has made him a bit, ahm, insane?" suggested Ninny.

Harry laughed sadly. "I probably would be in the same condition as Dobby if not for Aquila and wonderful elves like you. I'll have to figure out a way to free him from the Malfoys" he said.

Tippy and Ninny's eyes welled with tears. "Master is too kind" they said, and hugged him and popped out.

A few hours later, Toby came in holding the Hogwarts letter. "Master you need new uniforms. The old ones have become small for you" he said.

Harry nodded and morphed into a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He stepped into the fireplace and said "Diagon Alley"

Once in the alley, he headed to Gringotts. He bowed to the goblin guards who bowed back and went to the teller and said, "Greetings Master Sharktooth. May your gold flow and your enemies fall at your feet. I have an appointment with Lord Rangok at 10 30. Please let him know that I have arrived" he said in Gobbledygook.

The old goblin grinned at him. "Greetings, young one. We at Gringotts like to congratulate you on your victory in your recent endeavour. You have taken the first steps in following the path of a warrior. Good luck" he said.

Harry smiled and bowed to the aged Goblin. He followed another Goblin to Rangok's office. He entered and bowed low in respect and said, "Greeting My Lord Rangok. I hope I find you in good health" he said.

The aged warrior grinned toothily at him and said, "Greetings to you as well Lord Potter. Congratulations on your recent achievement. Duel Master Flitwick has nothing but the best things to say about you this past year. Let's get down to business, shall we? I have spoken to the owner of the store, a Miss Serena Miller, and she is eager to get funding from you. I feel like this would be a profitable venture. What amount do you want to transfer?"

Harry thought for a few moments. "I would like to offer her one hundred thousand galleons for expansion, research and advertisement. But I want 49% ownership of the business and also for her to broaden her devices. Mirror communication is one thing, but I also want devices that can broadcast Quidditch matches, sensors and proximity charms that follow the players around, and memory crystals that can record the matches so that it can be watched later. I also want her to work with the mirrors so that people can watch such matches while at home. If she can make this work, I will gladly give her more funding and help her open branches internationally" he said.

Rangok nodded as he gleefully took down notes and said "I will have the contract ready and discuss it with her and let you know of any developments. You were saying about another business venture?" he asked.

Harry nodded and then said, "The hotel industry isn't very developed in the wizarding world and I would like to change that. I would like you to look at properties near, but not too close to Diagon Alley and properties in Paris and New York City as well, for now. These hotels will cater to all crowds, and we can create a division for those who can pay more and those who can't; standard rooms and amenities for those not able to spend too much and luxury rooms and amenities for those who can. We can boost tourism by offering special tours of the city or country. Discounts can be given to regular customers. The first Magical Hotel in the world. What do you think of this venture?"

Rangok laughed. "You really will make us both rich. You have a keen mind for business, young one. Your ancestors would be proud. I'll look into it and let you know of any developments" he said.

Harry got up and gave a warrior's salute and left.

"You really are something special, young one" whispered Rangok as he watched Harry walk out of the door. "You will lead the magical world to greatness one day. And I will be able to hold my head high and watch as my kin are treated as equals. You will do it, Hadrian Potter, as it has been foretold by many wise Goblins, for it is your destiny. The ancient prophecies predict your success. May the Mother Goddess always be by your side."

Harry exited the bank and went about his business. He first went to Madam Malkin's to get his new uniform. Harry had been rigorously working out for the past year to improve his strength and stamina, and his old uniform has gotten tight for him to wear. After purchasing his uniform and leaving a very happy Madam Malkin because of him purchasing expensive silk robes, he headed to the apothecary to fill up his Potions supplies. Thinking about Potions made him remember Horace Slughorn. The first time Harry had met him, he couldn't shake off the feeling that he knew Slughorn from somewhere. It confused him until he realised that it was probably Voldemort who knew the man and not him. It took only a few classes with the old man for Harry to figure out his intentions. Horace Slughorn was a collector; he liked to be associated with the talented and those from powerful families. It established him as a talent scout and his students gave him small presents every now and then so that he could throw in a good word about them to different people.

So ever since the first Potions class, and especially after seeing Harry's amazing talent in Potions, the man was raving about Harry's abilities and had begun calling him a child prodigy. Harry, of course, went along with it mainly to amuse the man. But, Slughorn was a very resourceful individual, so he could be useful in the future. Besides, the man was a sheer genius in the subject of Potions and Harry was learning a lot from him.

He entered Flourish and Blotts to buy his new books when he frowned. It looked like Gilderoy Lockhart was launching his new book and was signing autographs. This was not the first time Harry had been grateful for his metamorphmagus ability. If the peacock had recognised him as Harry Potter, there was no telling what he would do, but drag him for a photograph was a good bet, he thought darkly. He had read all of Lockhart's books and had come to the conclusion that it was a work of fiction, misrepresenting itself to look like fact. Just as he had finished buying the books needed, Lockhart made an announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to take a moment to make an announcement. It gives me great pleasure to inform you all that I have accepted the post of Defence against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts School this year. You all can see the real Magical Me all year round!" he said, grinning for a photograph.

Harry raised his eyebrows. He knew Dumbledore was a senile old man, but this decision was pushing it, even for him. After Quirrell had died, Dumbledore had decided to teach the subject himself for a few months until he could get a retired Auror to take over for the remaining of the year. He may hate the Headmaster, but no one could deny that Dumbledore was an outstanding teacher.

He smirked slightly as he watched a photographer take pictures of Lockhart. He flicked his fingers at the peacock and the man suddenly farted loudly. All those women who were looking at him adoringly stepped back as the smell permeated the shop. Lockhart spluttered for a few moments before giving away a few copies for free. Unfortunately, the books behind the author, courtesy of Harry suddenly started falling down on the man.

Harry smirked and had just walked out of the store when he heard a voice shout "ARTHUR NO!"

Harry turned back and saw Arthur Weasley and Lucius Malfoy engaging each other in fist fights. Lucius adjusted his robes and turned to Ginny Weasley. He dropped a book into her cauldron and said "Here girl, take your book. It's the best your father can give you" he said and left.

Harry left quickly too. He did not want to be near the Weasleys. The family tended to get on his nerves and he already had a headache. He tried to access the floo, but the fireplace was packed. He sighed and ducked into a dark alley. After making sure he was alone and nobody was watching, he concentrated on the front gates of Potter Castle and Disapparated with a near silent crack.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

403K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
270K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။