Sonic the Hedgehog: The Strug...

By Mega6854

Dash the Hedgehog the son of Mobius' hero, Sonic the Hedgehog and his wife, Amy Rose from the year 2046, has... More

Author's Note: Background information on Dash the Hedgehog and Nazo.
Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins.
Chapter 2: Nazo's temporary defeat, Mephiles appears, and Dash's mission.
Chapter 3: September 2026, a familiar face appears!
Chapter 4: The disaster of the future in the year of 2046 explained, Part 1.
Chapter 5: Nazo Unleashed and the Truth about Dash is revealed!
Chapter 6: The disaster of the future in the year of 2046 explained, Part 2.
Chapter 7: The Green Chaos Emerald, and Dr. Eggman appears!
Chapter 8 (Title in the story)
Chapter 9: The Blue Chaos Emerald, a strange girl, and Metal Sonic's revenge.
Chapter 10 (Title in the story again)
Chapter 11 (Title in the story yet again)
Chapter 12 (Title in the story for the fourth time already!!)
Chapter 13 (Once again, title in the story.)
Chapter 14 (Title in the story yet again)
Chapter 15 (Title in the story for the last time, hopefully)
Chapter 16: Adventure's End, A New Future is Born!
Epilogue: Two Years Later.
The End

Prologue: Enter Dash the Hedgehog. (Narated from Dash the Hedgehog's POV)

83 0 0
By Mega6854

My name is Dash the Hedgehog, the son of Sonic the Hedgehog. If you're thinking that the world I live in, planet Mobius, is like my dad's, then you're wrong. Reason being is because, here in 2046, everything's a disaster. You see, this world was devastated eight years after I was born. A harsh, bleak place where we live in a never ending darkness. Life is a struggle, and people live with very little hope, but they eventually fall into despair. And if you're wondering how this even happened in the first place, the answer is very simple if you look around. Everywhere that you look around all you could see... is chaos. This chaos ravages on my world destroying everything in its path! It originated from one being that we've never seen before, the mysterious entity, known as 'Nazo'. However, I didn't know anything about Nazo.... until now.

-

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is short, but the chapters are going to get longer as you read! Hope you guys enjoy!

Until then, LATER HATERS!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
2.2K 66 11
Son Goten the youngest son of Son Goku and little brother of Son Gohan was in all ways a fighting prodigy even if he never fought much but he has the...
446K 13.4K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.4K 57 9
I have been dreaming up odd scenarios for the past TWO MONTHS. So I finally decided to try and write em all out in story form! THIS IS GONNA BE A CRO...