✶【 ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ 】✶

由 Eclipse_HoshiZu84

【ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs...sᴄᴀʀʏ】 sᴏʟᴀʀ ɪs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ʜɪs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜɪs 3ʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇ... 更多

IMPORTANT A/N
𖧶【 Teaser 】𖧶
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Book Status
◆ 【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 】 ◆
◈【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 】◈
Headcannons/Facts
❅【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 】❅
💨【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 】💨
✶【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 】✶
❆【 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 】❆
Announcement
𖢖【 Chapter 7 】𖢖
𖣔【 Chapter 8 】𖣔
𖠨【 Chapter 9 】𖠨
❈【 Chapter 10 】❈
✮【Chapter 11】✮
㋡【 Chapter 12 】㋡
𖥕【 Chapter 13 】𖥕
※【 Chapter 14 】※
♨︎【 Chapter 15 】♨︎
✧【 Chapter 16 】✧
𖢻【 Chapter 17】𖢻
❆【 Chapter 18 】❆
🔸【 Chapter 19 】🔸
𖤍【 Chapter 20 】𖤍
ᴀʀᴄ ɪɪ
➷【 Chapter 22 】➶
¿ Çðñ§êqµêñ¢ê§ ?
⛰️【 Chapter 23 】⛰️
🌿【 Chapter 24】🌿
𖥟【 Chapter 25 】𖥟
✧【 Chapter 26 】✦
✱【 Chapter 26.5 】✱
🦋 【 Chapter 27: Part 1 】 🦋
Announcement.
Announcement
Hey Guys.

𖣓【 Chapter 21】𖣓

311 24 9
由 Eclipse_HoshiZu84

Apologies for the wait.
QnA #4 will come soon.

And I still feel light-headed from last night... I don't know why.

Life is so ironic.
It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

It's up early in the morning, the Kokotiam Gang suddenly got woken up by Hatsuki, all of them wanted to sleep a little bit more but Hatsuki forced them to dresses up and goes to the Training Room.

"What do you need us for, Captain?" Yaya asked, Hatsuki is currently tying up her hair, she smiled at her before she flipped her hair and fixed his position.

"I called you all here, my dear knights. As we're going to train." She said,

"Dey! Then why wake us so early! It's still 5 in the morning!" Gopal complained. Hatsuki chuckled at him.

"Well my dear Gopal...... As a knight and agent of TEMPUR-A!you must wake up pretty early and train if you ought to be stronger!" She responded.

"But we're not gonna train in this room..." All of them got confused... What? Hatsuki smirked,

"We're going to train in a Planet called Mor'Na." She responded,

"So we're going to use my teleportation?" Ochobot questioned, Hatsuki laughed. As if on cue a portal appeared beneath them, some of them quickly moved away as some of them already fell.

"Uhh... Is this safe???" Blaze questioned, the others who are still inside the training room remained silent. But they were suddenly got lifted up something.

"Don't worry, my dear. As this is 100% safe!" Hatsuki said, They noticed her hands is glowing light blue. She quickly jumped down as they all got dragged with her. As soon as everyone is inside the portal, the portal closed.

Now you can see them sky diving while Gopal is holding Taufan while screaming. Two pair of white wings that slowly fades to blue appeared on Hatsuki's back.

"ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!?!" she shouted at the others while grinning.

"DEY!!! HOW IS THIS FUN?!?!?! WE'RE LITERALLY FALLING FROM THE SKY!!!! WUHUHUHUHU APPA!! AMMA!!" Gopal complained, Taufan turned into Beliung and carried some of their friends using his wind element, the rest just did their thing.

They all landed safely on the ground, Gopal kissed the ground as he landed on it. The others looked at him weirdly, Hatsuki is still in the air, enjoying the wind that blows by pass her.

She soon landed on the ground and folded her wings, smiling widely at them.

"So? How are ya feeling?" She questioned... All of them remained silent.... I mean.... Falling from the sky isn't the best feeling so yeah...

"DEY! Are you trying to kill us?!?!" Gopal said at Hatsuki, the older one just laughed.

"Welcome to planet Mor'Na, My dear students!" She said, the planet itself is nothing but filled with floating islands. Some of it are connected with each other with bridges.

As they look down from the island they're standing on. They noticed that the bottom is filled with clouds and nothing more.

"Y'know you could've told us that we're gonna do sky diving or whatever instead of just staying quiet.." Hali said, the others agreed with him.

"Well at least y'all awake now, aight?" All of them nodded.

"Then no need to be mad!" She said. Gopal just deadpanned at her,

"DEY! BUT STILL!" He argue, Hatsuki snapped her neck at Gopal with a smile. Which made the other one quickly hide behind his friends.

"Don't question my ways. Cadet Gopal." She said with a firm voice but still has the smile.

━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━

The captain lead the Kokotiam Gang and the fusions into one of the big islands. As they got there, Hatsuki trained them.

"Alright, I'll start off training the Sepluplets and then the rest of you. For now stay put. Yuuki, watch over them for okay?" The male nodded, the female lead the Sepluplets in a seperated island.

"So what now?" Gentar asked, Yuuki just shrugged as he followed Hatsuki.

"Dey! Where are you going?!" Yuuki glanced at him.

"Watch how Hatsuki trains the others.. Im not staying here and babysit you all." And with that, Yuuki followed his partner as the others only followed him.

Hatsuki lead the Setpluplets to a wide field of land. With trees surrounding it, they also noticed some dummies and practice targets, there were also some weapons there.

"Alright! We'll start training now. Ice come over here." The Ice element turned his head in confusion, but went beside her other wise.

"Summon your weapon." Ice stared at Hatsuki before summoning his weapon. Hatsuki did the same, her hand is suddenly engulfed with bright blue and pitch black flames as it died down. A bow appeared on her hand.

(What the bow looked like)

"So, I heard you had Hang Kasa taught you how to use a bow. Right?" He nodded,

"Then, let's see how accurate or good your skills with a bow." Both of them fixed their positions, they aimed their bows at a practice target at is on the tree far away in front of them. They both pulled the strings as the arrows manifested on the bows.

They soon let go of the arrow, soon those arrows landed on the practice target. Both of them walked to their perspective target practice.

Hatsuki's arrow landed on the middle, while Ice is somewhere far away from it.

"Huh, it almost landed on the middle." She muttered, both of them went back to the others, Hatsuki proceeds to make the Setpluplets to fight as she observed their movements and everything.

She is impressed with their skills but the only problem is. They seemed to be relying on their power rather than on their own strength.

'Seems like we're gonna work on their own strength than their own power.' She thought, she glanced at Taufan and Solar.

"You guys have impressed skills when it comes to your powers and weaponry. But we also need to work on some things with it." She said, as she wrote some things on the blackboard beside her.

"We're gonna work on some things with your physical strength rather than your own power."

"But aren't we gonna get more powerful in our 3rd tier?" Blaze questioned. True, but you can't always depend on your powers.

"Yes. But you need to stop on just relying on your own power. You need to learn how to fight and defend yourself with or without your powers." She explained,

"It's not about the skills or power. It's about your own strength, because even the powerless people are the strongest without any gadgets or weapons." She said.

"How can you control your 3rd tier when you don't have the strength to use it?" All of them remained silent. That's right. 3rd tier is hard to control as it is the last stage, if they don't have the strength to control it.... How will they use it?

Hatsuki smiled softly at them. Guess the real training starts now huh....?

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

..................

Did you really think you can get rid of me that easily... Gamma?

Well..... You can't. As I'm an Ancient one.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Done.

Really sorry for the wait.

Updates might get slower as my school is starting... I think??????

Yeah- :v
Not sure-
But anyways, I'll do the QnA soon.

I'll just narrate the whole training stuff as it's a pain writing the fighting scenes.

QnA is still open just ask questions on the comments.

But use #ask{insert character name} when asking. I don't wanna go back in the chapters just to screen shot the questions.

That's all for today.
Peace out.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...
6.6K 259 14
𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 "𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 & 𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔" 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 �...
1K 34 7
I don't know what to put in the description. ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭ . . . . . . . . Like always Boboiboy and his gang do their mission. But then, they got a very d...
1K 32 1
Eng.Ver. Credits to the artist who own the book cover Oneshots [Completed] BOBOIBOY ANIMATION'S PROPERTY RIGHTS BELONG TO ANIMONSTA!!! Warning!!! Thi...