His Significant Other (Comple...

Von dead_paradoxcs

Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't li... Mehr

Teaser
Significant 1| Louis Andrei Kim ✓
Significant 2| Kidnapped✓
Significant 3| Mr. Goody Man ✓
Significant 4 | Gift Note
Significant 5| Delusional
Significant 6| Intruders
Significant 7| Bidding
Significant 8| In his Possession
Significant 9| Damien
Significant 10| Something Hard
Significant 11| Going Home
Significant 12| Nathan's Mate
Significant 13| The Card
Significant 14| The Face-Off
Significant 15| Rogues
Significant 16| Imposter
Significant 17| Fangs and Eyes
Significant 18| Council Visit
Significant 19| Strange Thirst
Significant 20| Ellah Jean Montalva Kim
Significant 21| Mine
Significant 22| Bound to be A Hybrid Couple
Significant 23| Blood Thirst
Significant 24| Heat
Significant 25| Riot
Significant 26| Alpha's Rut
Significant 27| Trackers and Rogues
Significant 28| For my Precious
Significant 29| Mark me
Significant 30| Chaos
Significant 31| Captured
Significant 32| The Bride
Significant 32| Escape Plan
Significant 33| Farewell
Significant 34| Chained Possession
Significant 35| Running Out of Time
Significant 37| Lost Soul
Significant 38| The Funeral
Significant 39| Weird
Significant 40| Pregnant
Significant 41| Pregnancy Hormones
Significant 42|The Triplets
Epilogue
His Series: Book 2✓

Significant 36| The Unholy Wedding

1.5K 60 6
Von dead_paradoxcs

Chapter 36: The Unholy Wedding

Andrei's PoV

"Fvck, I can't get enough of you, sugar." I heard the monster whispered before collapsing behind me, his sweaty body scooping my body from behind.

While here I am, laying motionless on this cursed mattress where I've suffered from Zed- the monster, touching me.

My eyes fixated on the side table, the lamp that dimly lights the room, before my stomach suddenly churn and a sudden virtigo formed in head.

I forced myself to stand up and run through the bathroom door before hunching over on the toilet and puke. I feel like my whole organs were also coming out, I can't properly breathe, until a hand softly rubs my back.

My body tensed up before scurrying away from the man, wiping my mouth with the back of my palm.

"Do you feel sick?" he worriedly asked, reaching for my cheek to caress it but I looked away.

"Sugar, it isn't nice ignoring my worried question," he softly said, but his eyes were already darkening.

"S-Sorry." I whispered and felt my head spinning before a pair of arm lifted me up, carrying me to the bedroom.

"You need to get well, as soon as possible. Our wedding ceremony will be held later in the evening." he stated before leaving me.

A wedding with the one I don't and will never love.

I turned to my side and let the warm tears leak down from my eyes. I pulled my knees and hugged them while praying.

Please, let this be over. I don't want this.

Letting myself engulfed by darkness, I closed my eyes. Praying to never wake up, again.

"You look pale,"

"And gloomy."

I didn't bothered to look up at them and just looked at the Pokemon poster beside the vanity table. On top of the table was a variety of things that were used for make up.

"Sweetheart, you should be happy. You were about to be claimed by Master Zedric in just an hour!" a tall male exclaimed before grabbing a brush, dipping it on a colored powder.

"Look, what a cold face you have. You need to brighten up, all right." a shorter male softly said before wiping my skin with wipes.

They were the ones who even helped me take a bath before dragging me here.

It only just took half an hour before they said my make up was done. I looked at the mirror in front of me and saw nothing but a hopeless boy.

A lonely hopeless boy.

They made me stand up and showed me the clothes I have to wear.

The top was a satin white buttoned long sleeves with a lace form, starting from the collar down the abdomen. And the pants were a shade of black.

I looked at it before I could feel my eyes produced a tear. I am getting tied to a person I don't want to be with.

They dressed me even when my disagreement was displayed all over my face.

"You'll soon be the Mistress. Smile, sweetheart."

They guided me towards a large hall. A lot of maids and butlers were busy running through every pathways.

But my breath hitch when I finally saw the decors inside the large hall. The red carpet were littered with rose petals, many chairs were covered with red satin fabrics, while the ceiling were full of red hanging plants.

Everything was so red.

And it was that the memories of Vrix' bloody death flashed before my eyes.

Before I could hyperventilate again, the two guys who were with me guided me to the door in the hall. In which, my eyes froze at the sight before me.

There was a wide garden. A variety of flowers bloom and the bushes were nicely maintained. White and red fabrics decorated the garden with many vampires sitting on every chair. I could also see that some wolves were guarding in the woods.

"The full moon will rise in about ten minutes. We should start the ceremony in five." a butler said before walking away.

Just then do I realised that a long haired tall vampire stood in front of the aisle, he was wearing this creepy smile while looking at me. His hands both clasped in front of him.

"That's one of the council, Lucas. He will be the one to bless the ceremony." I just tore my eyes from him and accidentally looked at the man beside him.

Zedric.

My heart instantly beats fast, being hopeless at his smirk.

"It's time." said the unfamiliar voice before I could feel a hand gently tugged me towards the aisle.

Her hair was a unique auburn color and I couldn't help but stare at her eyes. She was taller than me and her aura screams authority. She was just wearing this serious face when we would pass by the vampires that were seated on the clothed chairs.

I kept my head low when we finally reached the end of the aisle.

"My, my. What a wonderful sight to see." Lucas commented after Zedric took my hand and locked it with his.

I just flinched when he tighten the grip on my hand, I could feel my knuckles breaking.

I looked up at him with teary eyes but I tried my best not to let it fall down my cheek.

He clenched his jaw before giving me a kiss on my lips making the vampires cheer and wolves howl.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen. We have gathered to witness the sacred claiming of Zedric Voltio and Louis Andrei Kim." I looked at Lucas and averted my gaze when he flashed his creepy smile again.

I tensed when my gaze darted to a woman possessively held by a man I was familiar with.

The man was Zedric's father and the woman was...

My mother?

"M—Mama?" I called out and she stared at me with her sorry eyes.

I was about to hold out my hand when Zedric prevented me from doing it and whispered something that made me bite the insides of my cheek.

"Be stubborn again and you know what'll happen later."

Everytime his hand would clench tightly on my hand, my eyes would just tear up while looking at my mother who's silently crying.

My gaze averted to the man who's holding my mother, his arm was encircled on her shoulder while gripping her tightly to him, like what his son was doing to me.

"I need to get her out of here." I finalized and put my free hand on Zedric's arm.

He quickly looked down at me in surprise before flashing me his proud smile.

And by getting my mother out of here, I need to do whatever he wants.

We faced each other and I tried not to waver my eyes from him. But when a guy stumbled beside us, I looked down and gasped.

I didn't hesitate to help him stand up. There were two of them who was delivering the rings when he just stumbled.

When he finally looked up to stare at me, he flashed his smile and I gasped.

"Thank you."

"D—Dionysus?" with that he pick up the ring and put it back on the small velvet pillow.

The guy he was with also gave me a smile but a creepy one. He has this blondish hair.

"Louis Andrei Kim, I, Zedric Voltio will promise to take you as my other half. I will stay with you in sickness and in health, in war and in peace, in ups and down. I will never ever... leave your side." Zedric then lift my left and and put the ring on my finger.

"Zedric Voltio, I, Louis Andrei Kim will promise to take you as... as my other half. I will stay with you i—in sickness and in health, in war and in peace, in ups and down. I will never l—leave your... side." I smile at him and pushed the ring on his finger with my trembling hand.

I'm doing this for my mother.

"And by the power of the Goddess vested in me, I now pronounce..."

I gulp when the full moon then emerged from the thick clouds. It was shining brightly.

"I now pronounce the betrayal of the council on your pack, Zedric Voltio."

My head snapped at Lucas but I couldn't even saw him clearly when a hand snatched me away from Zedric.

Familiar tingles emerged on my skin and stomach. My heart pounding in a positive way and my throat let out a purr.

I looked up and saw those emerald eyes I have longed to see.

"Sunshine..." he whispered and embraced me in a tight hug I almost forget the feeling.

With ny trembling hands, I hugged him back and closed my eyes, letting the tears in pool down my cheeks.

"Y—You came... D—Dammy." my knees became wobbly and he tensed.

"Kill them all!" he ordered before my vision engulfed with darkness.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word.

Thank you for reading!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

56.7K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
11.5K 549 21
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
913K 45.5K 188
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...
57.5K 1.5K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...