Finders Keepers

Da xHiddenxo

One of many . All stories that I post belongs to me , Straight out of my imagination. Haha Enjoy and show so... Altro

part 1
intro of the idiots
Part 2
introduction of ROSÉ'S BITCHES
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
introduction of the siblings
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
heads up
heads up 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
heads up 3
hii
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
to my awesome readers!
chapter 68
chapter 68 pt 2
chapter 69 JIHYO
chapter 70 MOONBYUL
chapter 71 JISOO
chapter 72 BTSxGOT7
Chapter 73 JOY
chapter 74 Dahyun x Chaeyoung
chapter 75 Lisa x Seulgi
chapter 76 Backstage
chapter 77 THETALK
chapter 78 THE TALK 2
chapter 79 THE TALK 3
chapter 80
chapter 81
I'm sorry
you ready ?
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 100 (2)
chapter 100 (3)

chapter 92

113 7 0
Da xHiddenxo

IDIOTS

"Why did we drink so much .. urghh .." dahyun raises .. struggling to get to her feet..

The idiots are currently at their vacation location.
They left yesterday(Friday).. saying goodbye to their girlfriend's whom will be on vacation too..
AND IT WENT DOWN LIKE THIS ..

FLASHBACK - AIRPORT

"You promise baby?" Lisa ..

"I promise my love" Irene ..

...
"What the fuck.. why did you lick my fingers!!?" Jeongyeon..

"They belong to me .. and I'll be licking them again when you're back.. -just to check if they've been inside anything else besides me" Nayeon.. haha

"Babe what the hell.. we are in public!!!" Jeongyeon..

....
"I love you" Jisoo ..

"I love you" Rose ..

...
"Sana.. is this necessary?" Dahyun exhales..

"Are you questioning my actions Dahyun???!!!!!!" Sana raises.. haha

"Quiet down Sana" Wendy intervenes..

"Oh?!! You're not even paying attention to me" Joy voices out.. directed to Wendy..

"What?! I'm basically looking at you.." Wendy says ..

"Not enough.. give me more.. NOW WANWAN!!" Joy's voice echoes.. haha

...
"They are so extra ..hahaha" Seulgi ..

"Why-are-you-dressed-like-this?" Yeri..

"Like what babe?" Seulgi ..

Yeri doesn't respond and walks away..

"Yeri .. wait .. babe I will cover up" Seulgi raises while running after Yeri..

Haha ..

..

IDIOTS

When they arrived at their vacation destination, they got settled in and then headed to a nearby well-known club and drank until they all blacked out.. but they got safe home.. luckily.. thanks to their trustworthy designated driver and protector,Jacob.

Jacob has known Jisoo,Lisa,Joy,Dahyun and Rosé since they were little .. and then he met Mina.. and then Yeri and Seulgi.. and now Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon.

Jacob has met Irene,Wendy,Nayeon and Jennie too.. because they are Rosé's friends.

Moving on ..

It's Saturday morning and the idiots are .. hungover.

"Wh.. -why.. do I have a bruised lip!!!" Seulgi's voice echoes.. eyes widen..

"Lower your voice.. fuck- my head hurts!!" Joy says.. taking a seat next to dahyun.. 

"Six .. the bruise was caused by a fight you were involved in" Jacob,the trusted designated driver says.. beaming at Seulgi..

Six ?? Who is Six..

Let me explain ..
Jacob always addressed them as Young Miss or Young Master.. and the idiots definitely didn't like that.. they told Jacob to address them on their names but he didn't want to haha.. so .. they came up with different names for Jacob to address them as..
The idiots chose numbers.. numbers which they thought best suited them..

Yeri,Seulgi,Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon also chose names as soon as they became apart of the idiots.

Mina - ZERO - obviously the SILENCER will choose Zero haha

Jisoo - ONE - her birthday is .. in January.. duh ..

Rosé  - TWO - Because Jisoo is ONE.. she needs to be beside Jisoo.. Rosé's clingy ass is .. something else.. her birthday is in February too.. so yeah ..

Joy - THREE - she loves the number three and I'm not sure why..

Lisa - FOUR - she mentioned something about BLACKPINK and being a maknae(youngest) .. strange ..

Yeri - FIVE - similar to Lisa but REDVELVET.. strange too

Seulgi - SIX - she said it's because it starts with S and because her name has six letters in it.. strange humans..wow..

Dahyun - SEVEN - Similar to Lisa and Yeri but TWICE .. mentioning being Seventh.. weird ass Tofu

Chaeyoung(TWICE) - EIGHT - .. I think you know where I am going with this..  Eight because.. she's eight . . Haha

Jeongyeon - NINE - she mentioned something about always being nine members even when she's not around.. She's attached to the number nine... interesting ..

Well there you have it .. don't forget these because Jacob will be addressing the idiots with these names.

"I was involved in a fight???what the fuck......-" Seulgi raises.. eyes widen.. her eyes sets on Jacob.. "Did I win though?" She adds.. smirking.. Jacob chuckles..

"You sure did Six.. with the help of Four and Nine" Jacob says.. and right on Que . . Lisa and Jeongyeon enters. 

"Howcome I have a bruise on my left cheek??!!!" Lisa's voice echoes.. holding her red left cheek..

"And why does my knuckles look like I punch a fucking wall" Jeongyeon raises.. both of them taking a seat next to Seulgi..

Jisoo chuckles..

"Jacob mentioned that YOU IDIOTS..-"
Jisoo raises motioning her hand at Seulgi,Lisa and Jeongyeon..  "-were in a fight lastnight" she adds.. and enjoys watching the expressions on Lisa and Jeongyeon's face..

"What??!!!" Lisa ..
"Did we win?" Jeongyeon..

Seulgi smirks.. 

"Yeah we won .. we kicked ass and I don't remember a thing at all" Seulgi raises.. drinking from her coffee .. forgetting the cut on her lip "ouchhh"

"Jacob.. is there anything else we should know .. anything at all?" Jisoo raises..  getting the idiots to beam at Jacob..

"Well .. Two(Rosé) was calling nonstop along with your girlfriend's .. they contacted me and I told them you girls are sleeping .. they forced me to take pictures and send it to them.. to prove that I am not lying" Jacob voices out..

"You only took pictures of us sleeping... right Jacob???" Jisoo raises..

"Uh.. well you girls weren't sleeping when they called and they were threatening me .. Two and Five were persistent and .. uh .. I sent these photos" Jacob raises.. handing over his phone..

Silence...

Jacob chuckles..

"I'll see you girls later..I'll take my leave .. don't go anywhere without me okay??" Jacob raises.. beaming at the idiots..

"Okay Jacob.. and thank you" Mina raises from behind.. taking a seat .. Jacob smiles, giving a nod and leaves..

Silence around the table..

What are the idiots thinking ...

IRENE'S POV

"Are you girls going to sit here and be depressed about them not calling???" Jennie raises.. beaming at us "and besides Jacob showed us the idiots were blacked out.. they probably recovering right now" she adds..

"Fuck.. we weren't supposed to be the ones to miss them and wait on their call .. but look at us" I breath out ..

"I .. I can't help.. I miss my Pale looking human being" Sana voices out.. exhaling ..

"And Joy haven't replied to my texts .. she normally does" Wendy Raises..

"They recovering.. can you all calm down" Jennie raises..

"Well Jennie.... has Mino called or texted you???" I raise.. eyebrow raised.. Jennie rolls her eyes.. "-and I guess he didn't seeing that you look just as annoyed as we do.. -so why don't you calm your tits too ..Jennie Kim" I add..

The girls laugh..

Mino has joined the idiots on their adventures.. to "bond" .. I guess.. haha

"They had a good time.. Jacob did a good job with sending us these photos lastnight and getting them to bed" Yeri raises..

THE PHOTO'S sent by Jacob -

(Seulgi's drunk ass)

"Why ... just why Seulgi!!"Yeri's voice echoes..haha

(Dahyun's drunk ass)

"Serves you right Dahyun!" Sana raises ..
Wow..evil girlfriend.

(Chaeyoung and Dahyun's alcohol problem) hahaha

"I'm still trying to figure out what they are wearing" Sana raises.. getting the girls to laugh.

(Jisoo and Lisa's drunken picture.)

"Fuck.. your girls look hot here" Jennie raises .. getting Rosé and I to glare at her.. still IRENE'S POV

(Joy's drunk ass) haha

"Don't worry Wendy, Joy always look angry when drunk" Rosé raises.. haha

(Seulgi and Joy's alcohol moment) haha

"Enjoying themselves I see" Yeri raises..

(Lisa on her .. 8th glass???not sure)

"Was she in jail???!!!" I raise .. still IRENE'S POV

(Jisoo being a humble drunk)

"Who is she smiling at?!!!!" Rosé's clingy ass raises..  haha

(Jeongyeon hahaha)

"she doesn't look cool!!!" Nayeon raises..  haha

...

"Shhh.. Jisoo is calling" Rosé's voice echoes..

"Oh shit .. Seulgi is calling" Yeri raises..

All our phones were ringing .. I set my eyes on my screen and saw Lisa's name..

"Hello to you too Chuu" Rosé answering her phone while leaving the room .. finding some privacy..

"Hi" Wendy answering her phone while finding a place where she can speak to Joy alone.. on the phone..

The rest of the girls did the same..

I get to my room .. I head to the balcony,taking a seat .. getting comfy..

"Babyyyyy" Lisa's voice echoes through the speaker of my phone.. I want to smile.. but-

"Lalisa Manoban" ... I say.. I can hear her gulp

LISA'S POV

"Lalisa Manoban" the love of my life says .. making me gulp.. and sending chills down my spine and.. to my core because I get turned on when she's mad... okay????!!! Haha

Currently on the phone with Joohyun.

"Joohyun .. my love .. my baby.. I missed you.. did you miss me??" I say..

And ..
Complete..
Silence...

"Baby.. are you mad at me?" I raise.. "if you are.. I'm sorry baby" I add..

Please talk..

"I AM mad at you!! .. - don't you miss me Lisa?" Joohyun raises..

"YES I DO.. OFCOURSE I DO" I raise.. eyes widen..

"Doesn't seem like it.. you having fun and I'm glad you are but you forgot about calling me to say goodnight.. or I love you .. and the funny thing is - .. before we went our separate ways you made me promise you something... you said 'promise me we'll talk every night before we go to bed' .. and I promised .. you made me promise YOU that .. but YOU broke it .. YOU!! LALISA MANOBAN" Joohyun's voice echoes..

-fuck..
-I fucked up..

I stay silent because I don't know what to say ..

I hear Joohyun sigh..

"I saw a red bruise on your cheek and Jacob mentioned something about a fight .. - let me see it , switch to video call now" Joohyun's voice echoes.. and I immediately do as she say's..

Her eyes immediately scans my face and she doesn't look happy at all..

"Joohyun" I breath out .. her eyes leaves my bruised cheek .. locking her eyes with mine .. 

Hi..

A few chapters are ready.. 
Have fun.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

20.4K 536 27
LOVE YOU DADA/APPA/DAD. LOVE YOU MOM/MOMMY/UMMA. I WANT BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER. I HATE YOU! (run away) I WANT MY APPA. (SHOUT) WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR Y...
225K 7.8K 117
Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not my first language
Sick Da nini

Fanfiction

170K 3.6K 58
A story between life and death.
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...