Must've been a deadly kiss ²...

נכתב על ידי stilesstilinskiibaee

[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel t... עוד

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝
01: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝
02: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚝?
𝟶𝟹: 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜?
𝟶𝟺: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?
𝟶𝟾. 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜?
𝟶𝟿. 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
𝟷𝟷. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟸. 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟹. 𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝟷6. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝
𝟷𝟽. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢
𝟸𝟶. 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟸𝟷. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎
𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚜
𝟸𝟺. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟻. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝟸𝟼. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝟸𝟽. 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍
𝟸𝟾. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝟸𝟿. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜
𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 3

𝟶𝟻: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍s.

1.1K 35 0
נכתב על ידי stilesstilinskiibaee

2604 Words

"Josie can you get that please." I asked Josie to open the door because I hear someone was knocking and I was putting on my jeans on so I can meet Scott and Derek's loft to go over the plan to get Erica and Boyd out. When I finished putting in my shoes and everything I hear a scream and I went running downstairs to beat the shot out of them, "Josie are you alright?" I asked her when I stepped the last stairs and I looked up and see her suffocating in a hug by a blonde head girl. "Everything is fine just someone paid a visit on short notice." She told me laughing awkwardly and my face change to worried to confused, the pulled away from each other and the blonde headed girl turned around slowly. What I saw surprised me. "Lizzie?" I questioned and she gave me a nod and a smirk.

"The one and only Lizzie Saltzman." She told me putting her hands out for me and I gave her a laugh before jumping into her arms, me and Lizzie get along because she was always been there for me we shared our clothes we were like the popular girls. "What are you doing here?" I asked over her shoulder, We pulled away and I give her a smile. "Well I decided to pay a little visit to my twin and because I needed to get away from mystic falls anyways." She told me and I bit down my lip and nodded. "And because me and the others wanted to know what is so special about Beacon hills." She told me and I turned to Josie and she looked at me, I turned to look at Lizzie. "The others?" I questioned her.

"Right, they uh wanted to come to." She said awkwardly and I gave her a serious look. "Who came with you?" I asked her crossing my arms between my chest. "Well you wouldn't believe who." She told me whiled looking down. I roll my eyes at her and looked at her angry. "Lizzie who can with you?" I asked her again with a angry toned this time. "Fine, hope, Mg, Caleb, Landon, and last but not least you might not like it." She told me in a almost quiet tone, I shook my head so she can tell me. "Um it's uh Roman." She said and with that I faced dropped 'oh my god this bitch is here too.' I said to myself. "Your joking right, why's the fuck is he doing here? Why would you bring him here?" I asked her angrily and putting my hand into a fist, I feel my eye starting to glow.

"Easy there tiger, he came because he wants to talk to you, Hope said it might be a good idea too." And with that my eyes started to glow and the lights started to flicker and wind too, "okay why not just ease a bit. Calm down Kat." Josie said walking up to me. "CALM DOWN! Really, how do you expect me to calm down when I hear that Roman is here my ex boyfriend that help his mother to kill my mother. And who also used my own sister to get my mothers location and now Hope agrees to tag him along with you guys so what, so we can go back dating together and forget everything that has happened." I said let out a huge breath that I didn't know I had.

"We didn't you should forget what he did, just give him a chance." Josie said and I looked at her angry and scoffed. "In my fucking world I would never forgive him, he fucking dated me just to get information about my family and he let his mother fucking kill my mother." I told them and I looked between the to Gemini twins and my breath hitched. "She's gone and I didn't get to do anything, it's my fault that she is dead, she isn't here with me anymore. She isn't here so she could know if I'm okay, she isn't here to tell me how to fix thing. She isn't even here if I need her if I have boy problems she's is gone." I said crying out, all the pain I have.

"And I didn't get to tell her how much I'm sorry for telling her she wasn't the perfect mom, and how I told her I wish she was dead. It's my fault I wrote her fucking death wish." I said wiping tears away and looking up at both of them. "So no I don't and I don't want to talk to him." I said before turning around and going up stairs before I did I stopped and turned around. "Make yourself at home there's a guest room next to Josie's room she will show you where it is." I said and I turned around and head straight to my room. I opened the door and walked in and closed the door and locked it I leaned in the door and slide down putting my head on my knees and crying.

FLASHBACK
2 Years ago
"Katherine Camille Mikaelson, come back this instant we haven't finished this conversation." My mother yelled at me from the bottom of the stairs. "Oh the hell we are you don't get to tell me what to do." I told her with and angry toned. "Yes I can I'm your mother you have to listen to me you can't just leave this house and go out and party and come back in the middle of the night cover with hickeys and smelling like alcohol." She told me and ignored her until she used her vampire speed and she appeared in front of me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk when she stopped me and put an arm in front of me. "Don't you walk away im talking to you." She told me and I laughed in her face. "Why should I listen to you huh?" I asked her crossing my arms between my chest. "Because I'm your mother, what has happened to you I remember the sweet little girl you were, who liked art, music." She told me and I gulped before i answered. "She gone." I said with a big smile on my face I could see my mothers face she was sad. "What did I do? You were so happy after-." I cut her off by putting my hand up.

"After what? After dad left, he left because he can't handle kids and because he knows that you and him were a one night stand and that me and hope shouldn't of been born. Yeah I know I'm not an idiot he was right the entire time we are a mistake better off dead." I said and with that we heard a loud echo around the Mikaelson compound a huge slapped my mother did to me. I hold onto my cheek looking down and I hear my mother gasp. "Katherine I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that." She told me putting her hands over her mother and and I looked up at her with anger in my eyes. "I wish I was dead! I hate you! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD." I said and I pushed her out the way and went straight and closed my door with magic and I stayed there crying all night.

END OF FLASHBACK

•~•

"Hey you guys are here thought you wouldn't come." Scott told me and Josie, I see stiles next to him I avoided eye contact with. "Remember I said I was going full wonder women last night, that why I'm here to save some werewolf asses." I said with a smirk trying to forget all the problems I had few hours ago. "Hey, are you okay." Scott asked me and gave him a smile, "yeah I'm fine, why?" I asked him and he gave me sighs, "it's just you seem angry and sad." He told me. I looked at Josie who looked away quickly and I roll my eyes before responding. "How would you feel when someone who came to 'visit' told you that your ex boyfriend is here not alone but along with your sister and your sister wants you to fix things between him, oh and how he wants to go back together with you... but you remembered that he helped his own mother to kill your mother and now you have to take that with you because you trusted him and because you blame yourself for what happened 5 months ago?" I asked him angrily crossing my arms between my chest. I hear Josie clearing her throat and letting out a small awkward laugh.

"hey, you know what I should go help them prepare for the plan and everything, so yeah I'm just-I'm just gonna go." Josie said to us awkwardly and left. I turned to look at him and he stood there wide eyes open and his mouth dropped. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to pride into your personal life I- I didn't mean to I'm sorry." He told me and I reached down to grab him hand and intertwined them . "It's okay don't be sorry about it." I told him and I gave him a smile and we locked eyes for a moment and I still haven't noticed that we had our hands interlocked, we hear someone clearing their throat and we let go and I looked and see that it was stiles and I see him looking down at our hands and I took my hand away and i cleared my throat.

"So what's the plan." I said putting a piece of hair behind my ear and walking next to Derek. I see stiles take out a bunch of papers which I think that they are the coordinates of the bank. "Okay. See this?" Stiles said pointing on the paper, i moved a little closer to see what it was. "This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent." He said looking up at Derek. "Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here." Stiles explained circling on an area on the paper coordinates, I bit down my lip and nod. "One of the robbers was lowered into the shaft. Now, that space is so small it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom." Said stiles hitting the table with the red marker and putting back the cap on. "Can we fit in there?" Scott questioned stiles. "Yeah totally you can me and Josie could turn you guys into lizards, so you guys can fit there and save Erica and Boyd." I said in a sarcastic tone and they all turned to me surprise. "You can do that?" Stiles questioned me and I gave him 'are you serious' look and I burst out laughing along with Josie who gave me a high five.

I slapped stiles on the back of the head, "No you idiot, if I did I would've told you guys by now I'm not some sort of wizard!" I said rolling my eyes at him. "I like her." I hear Peter saying in the back sitting down on the rooftop stairs. "And I don't like you." I said to him with a sassy tone before turning back to the others so they can continue. "Yes, we can, but very, very barely. And they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit..." stiles said before he got cut off by stiles voice. "Look, forget the drill." Derek said to stiles looking down at the desk. "Sorry?" Said stiles biting down his lip and Turing to Derek and facing him. "If I go first, how much space do I have?" Said Derek to stiles, everyone was quite for a second before stiles stood up straight and Turing his entire body towards Derek. "What do you think you're gonna do,Derek?" Stiles questioned Derek crossing his arms. "You're gonna punch through the walls ?" Said stiles again with an seriousness tone.

Derek smiled at stiles before talking, "Yes, stiles, I'm gonna punch through the wall." Derek said to stiles and I roll my eyes. "Okay, big guy. Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Big, old fist. Make it, come on" said stiles I lift up my head and threw it back 'oh my god this is gonna end bad' I thought to myself. "Get it out here. Don't be scared." Stiles said and Derek took out his fist. "Big, bad wolf. Yeah, look at that. Okay, see this? That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid.." Stiles said before we heard a big hit, I jumped from the noise and I see stiles getting his hand punched by Derek fist.

"Oh my god!" I said placing my hands on my mouth. "He could do it." Stiles pointed out by the way Derek punched his fist. "I'll get through the wall." Derek said and I started to laugh a little and they all turned to me. "What's so funny?" Asked Derek and I snorted before I answered his question. "It's funny that me and Josie came here for no reason, instead you guys want to break through a wall, and you haven't noticed that you have two powerful badass witches who can brake and kill anything In their path." I explained leaning again the wall. "So your saying that you guys can do better then punching through the the wall?" Questioned Scott and I pulled myself together and walked next to Scott and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Yes that's what I'm exactly saying Scotty boy." I said with a smirk on my face and looking at him.

"So we got the witches, now who's following me in?" Derek asked the others and I turned to them. "Don't look at me. I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself." Peter told Derek.
"So I'm supposed to just let hem die?" Derek asked Peter with a serious tone.
"One of them is already dead." Peter said and I turned to look at him angry.
"We don't know that for sure okay." I told him rolling my eyes at him. "Do I have to remind all of you what we're up against here?" He told us and everyone stood there in silence. "A pack of alphas. All of them killers. And if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant Alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're gonna be missed." He told us and I scoffed and turn to fully face him. "Can you like shut the fuck up for just a second please, I would really appreciate it." I said to his face as nice as possible, and turn to face the others again.

"Derek, seriously, not worth the risk." He said said leaning back, 'god why can't I just rip his head off and make everyone happy about it.' Was the last thing I said to myself before they continue to talk.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

542K 11.8K 168
My name is Mieczyslaw Stiles Stilinski and I have been around a LONG LONG time. I left Beacon Hills 10 years ago after Scott, Lydia, Malia, and I gra...
120K 4.4K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...
1.4M 42.9K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
54.1K 3.6K 35
The last thing James "Jay" Hale ever imagined was to begrudgingly return to Beacon Hills, find out his older sister was murdered, and then be forced...