Ellick "Painless"

HarrysLittlestFreak द्वारा

Between surprise visits from former coworkers, arguments with father figures and unwelcome coordinations, it'... अधिक

Chapter 1-Return
Chapter 2- Aunts and Uncles
Chapter 3- I Saved You
Chapter 4- Tell Him
Chapter 5- Fight
Chapter 6- Kids
Chapter 7- Pregnant?
Chapter 8- Gone
Chapter 9- Graveyard
Chapter 10- An Explanation
Chapter 11- Jake Who?
Chapter 12- She Didn't Know?
Chapter 13- A Break
Chapter 14- Communication
Chapter 15- Problem
Chapter 16- Goodbye
Chapter 17- Hello
Chapter 18- With Me
Chapter 19- Twice
Chapter 20- Wrong Door
Chapter 21- You Don't Mean
Chapter 22- On The Floor
Chapter 23- The Perfect Place
Chapter 24- Liar
Chapter 25- The Kiss
Chapter 26- Punch
Chapter 27- Stay
Chapter 28- Darkness
Chapter 29- Jylinex
Chapter 30- Poisoned
Chapter 31- Shower
Chapter 32- Background
Chapter 33- Crime Scene
Chapter 34- Forgotten
Chapter 35- Not That Easy
Chapter 36- Released
Chapter 37- That's Life
Chapter 38- High Stakes
Chapter 39- Twice In Two Days
Chapter 40- Team meeting
Chapter 41- Officer Green
Chapter 42- Shot
Chapter 44- Cheating?
Chapter 45- Awake
Chapter 46- Reunited
Chapter 47- Test
Chapter 48- Especially Me
Chapter 49- Trapped
Chapter 50- Sneaking
Chapter 51- Sweet Dreams
Chapter 52- Saved
Chapter 53- Notes
Chapter 54- In Love
Chapter 55- Texting
Chapter 56- Lover Boy
Chapter 57- Surprise Destination
Chapter 58- Together Forever

Chapter 43- Ambulance

109 1 0
HarrysLittlestFreak द्वारा

Nick's POV

Did I just say that out loud?

"I didn't! Why would I want to kill the person I want to marry?!"

I did. Weeeell heck. That wasn't supposed to happen.

I feel the pressure fade slightly as Jack sits back, staring at me in surprise.

"You want to marry her?" She asks. Her voice sounds surprised, but happy too. That's good, that Jack supports us. I'm still a little fuzzy on where everyone stands with my relationship with Ellie. To be fair, the fuzziness might be coming from the massive blood loss pouring out of my abdomen.

"Yes, eventually." I respond, covering up my mistake. Well it's not a mistake, because I do want to marry her. I just don't want to wait for eventually. I have a feeling though that proposing to her a week after we started dating while both of us are in the hospital and her ex husband was just murderer might not be the best idea.

"Well," Jack continues casually. "How soon is eventually?" I can tell she's trying to find the nicest way to be nosy.

"I don't know. When it feels right. And now definitely doesn't feel right." I clench my jaw as a particularly unbearable wave of pain washes over me.

Jack shakes her head, as if clearing it, and turns to Green.

"Did you call the ambulances?"

"I called an ambulance." The cop answers.

"AN ambulance? ONE ambulance for TWO people?" Jack emphasizes the numbers incredulously.

"I thought she was dead!" Green tries to defend herself. She'll need to save her defenses for when Gibbs finds out she shot me.

To everyone's relief, a siren reaches our ears and an ambulance pulls up, followed by 2 cop cars. Some EMTs rush out and load me and Ellie on to stretchers. I turn my head to look at her and see that her face is whiter than paper. Her chest isn't rising, and her face shows no sign of movement. God I hope she's alive.

As they're loading her into the ambulance, I see Jack, Green and a few others cops arguing.

"I do not run a drug ring!!" Jack exclaims as Green slaps a pair of handcuffs around her wrists.

After handing Jack over to the chief of police, Green walks away proudly. I see the chief place his hand on Jack's head as he carefully guides her into the cop car.

"I'm not part of a drug ring! I work for NCIS!"

"Yeah, I believe you. Green isn't the best cop we've got, I'd be surprised if her career is with us. Our psychologist recommends we test her more extensively for a mental health issue. But just in case, I've got to take you down to the station. You understand, right?" The Chief explains and before I can hear a response I'm getting loaded into the ambulance.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.9K 231 17
What if bishop and Torres finally confess what they both know, how will they handle Gibbs rule number 12. will they conquer what those who came befor...
60.9K 1K 27
A new case for the NCIS. And someone from Bishop's past
3.8K 80 3
It started out as a quiet day at the office but quickly turned into a highly dangerous undercover operation for Ellie Bishop. Nick is not too happy...
Why.. cinnamon roll द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

19.9K 365 22
Ellie ends up in hospital because of jake and something goes wrong. Will everything be ok or not.....