Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

Od AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Více

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide

4.5K 169 221
Od AshliKiwii

Meanwhile, at Bonten's headquarters, Rindou was talking to his brother. "Knowing her, she'll try to leave while I'm gone" Rindou let out a sigh. "It's going to be a pain to look for her again." Rindou saw an amused look on Ran's face. "What?"

"I see she's gotten to you, hasn't she?"

"What are you on about, Ran?"

"Well, you're not complaining about (Y/n) as much as you used to" Ran pointed out. "It makes me believe the two of you have gotten closer."

"It's the exact opposite. She's still annoying as hell."

Ran chuckled. "Really?"

Rindou was about to make a comment about that until Sanzu walked into the room. "Let's go" Sanzu told the two Haitanis. "Mikey wants everyone dead."

"Okay." Ran and Rindou got up from their chairs and left the room with Sanzu. "So are we talking your car, Sanzu" Ran asked.

"I guess." He put his hands in his pockets as they walked over to the elevator. "I'm still cleaning blood out of the trunk from yesterday's job."

"You were probably fucking around like usual" Rindou pointed out and Sanzu shot him a glare.

"Shut up." The three men got into the elevator. "As long as I kill the person, who cares."

Ran pushed the first floor button. "Did you tell (Y/n) you were going to be gone for a few days?" The question was obviously directed at Rindou.

"No."

"Why?"

Sanzu took his hands out of his pockets and cut off the two brother's conversation. "Wait, you're telling me you left her alone at your place?" Sanzu questioned. "What the hell?! You trying to let her get away like Koko did?" He got ready to reach for the gun in his back pocket. "You know how we deal with those who betray Bonten, don't you?" Sanzu had his gun out now.

Rindou rolled his eyes. He wasn't surprised by this at all, in fact Sanzu has threaten to kill him so many times in the past way before I entered the picture. "She's not going to go anywhere."

"Really? You have that much trust in her?" Ran asked.

"Like hell I would trust her" Rindou scoffed. "I just know she wouldn't do anything stupid again especially since Satori Goto lives in the same building as me."

"That guy again?" Sanzu put his gun away. "We should have just killed him when we had the chance."

"We could have, but he actually comes in handy when we need to keep (Y/n) in check" Ran commented. "It would be better if we could get our hands on that little friend of hers that left the country a few months ago." He let out a laugh. "If we had her, (Y/n) wouldn't even bother trying to run away and become a good girl."

Rindou made a face at that last part his brother said. "Anyways, she'll probably make a few attempts to escape but she'll go right back to the apartment." The three of them left the elevator once it was on the first floor and headed to Sanzu's car.

"You sure?" Sanzu asked as he unlocked his car. He got in the driver's seat while Ran sat in the passenger seat. Rindou sat in the backseat.

"I am. I told her I would know what she's up to when I'm gone."

Sanzu started the engine of his car and backed out of the parking space. "What? You have some of our guys watching her or something?"

"Something like that." Rindou didn't further elaborate and changed the subject. "So our target is the man who thought he could screw us over in the deal we made last month with him?"

"Yeah, he should be getting ready to have a family dinner with some of his associates" Ran pulled out his phone. "Kakucho said we shouldn't kill him till Thursday."

"Thursday? That's three days from now?" Sanzu complained. "We could just kill him tonight."

"It's a job that requires a couple of days for a reason" Rindou told him. "We have to act like we're still on good terms with him until Thursday."

"It's still a pain in the ass." Sanzu continued to complain. "I think I'll pay a visit to (Y/n) after this is over. She owes me a fuck and a blow job."

"Not when I'm around." Rindou didn't like the idea of Sanzu fucking me in his apartment. "Wait until I make her move back in with Kakucho, then you can do anything you want with her."

"Like I needed your permission in the first place." Sanzu stopped at a red light. "She belongs to all of us."

"Technically she belongs to Mikey" Ran corrected. "We're just 'borrowing' her until he decides he wants to do something with her."

Rindou pulled out his phone and turned it on. He noticed he got a miss call from me. "What did she want?" he thought as he saw I didn't leave a voicemail or anything. "Clearly it wasn't important" he continued to think.

"So if we're not going to kill the guy tonight, then what the hell are we doing?" Sanzu started driving again when the light turned green.

"We're just going to pay his family home a visit" Ran started. "He won't be back from his trip to America until Wednesday and his wife and three kids are going to be at the wife's friends house tonight." He looked at his phone again since some of the information he was telling them was in a string of text messages from Kakucho. "So we're just going to make sure their house is 'safe' before he comes back."

"So basically we're going to make sure they have no way of calling for help or escaping Thursday night" Rindou further explained. He was looking at his phone and thought the woman who was the man's wife looked familiar to him. "Hmm."

After some time had passed, the three men arrived at their destination and got out of the car. Since it was night time, not that many people would be out to see them but they did have to worry about security cameras...or did they? The answer to that would be no, they didn't need to worry about security cameras since they have their ways of disabling cameras along with a few more helpful tricks.

"Didn't think a house like this would still have a landline" Ran pointed out as he stared down at the phone that was on a table next to a wall. "Also" Ran looked over at Rindou. "You seem to be getting better at unlocking doors." He checked to see if the phone was connected but it wasn't. It was there just for show.

"What do you mean?" Rindou took off the gloves he was wearing. "I've always been good at unlocking doors." He says this but chose to kicked down his own bathroom door yesterday.

Sanzu started walking down the stairs since he went up there to check on the rooms. "I'm done up stairs." He joined Ran and Rindou in the living room. "What about you two?"

"Yeah." Ran walked away from the table with the landline phone on it. "We can leave now."

The three of them left the house exactly as it was for the most part. All they needed to do now was wait until Thursday night where the actual interesting part will take place. "It's been a while since I slept at headquarters" Ran said from the front seat. "Are the beds still uncomfortable?" He looked over at Sanzu.

"What? You act like I live there or something."

"You do spend most of your time there then any of us besides Mikey" Rindou commented.

"Ugh, annoying" Sanzu complained. "I hate going on jobs with you two." Ran chuckled and Sanzu shot him a glare.

Days were starting to pass until Thursday night finally came around. Sanzu, Ran, and Rindou were getting ready for the dinner party that was hosted by Yamato Ishida, the man who they will be killing tonight along with his associates, wife, and kids. Truth be told, it was actually suppose to be Mikey, Koko, and Kakucho meeting with Yamato, but Mikey couldn't be bother to show up and thought it would be better to let Sanzu, Ran, and Rindou handle it.

"I don't have another change of clothes" Rindou thought as he looked at himself in the mirror. "Let's hope this won't be as annoying like any other job." He would like to not get blood on his suit but had a feeling he was going to get blood on it anyways. "I can just go back to the apartment after this anyways." He left the room and join his brother and Sanzu in the hallway. "We're still showing up after everyone else has arrived, right?" he asked Ran.

"That's the plan."

Sanzu let out a laugh. "Dumb bastard won't be expecting to see us there."

"That is the point but we don't want him to put up his guard" Ran reminded him as they left the building and got into Sanzu's car. "Also, Sanzu, don't go killing the man before we even get the chance to talk to him."

Sanzu clicked his tongue as he backed out of his parking space. "What's the point in talking to him if he's just going to die?" He started driving down the rode.

"We need to know if there are any other people who he got involved in screwing us over."

"Fine, but I'm still going to be the one who kills him."

While his brother and Sanzu were talking, Rindou was looking at his phone. He was actually watching one of the cameras he had set up in his apartment. "I knew she wouldn't go far" he thought as he watched me walk back into the apartment with what seemed to be takeout. This was actually the second time since he's been gone that he bothered to look at the cameras to see what I was doing. "I guess I didn't have to worry about her eating" he mumbled to himself.

"Are you talking to yourself back there, Rindou?" Ran asked. "Or are you thinking about (Y/n)?"

"Why would I be thinking about her?"

"Well you did leave her alone in your apartment" Ran started and Rindou cut him off.

"You should be focusing on the job, Ran."

"You should too, so you can get back to your precious (Y/n)" Ran teased. Rindou just rolled his eyes and ignored his brother until they got to Yamato Ishida's house.

Just as before, Sanzu parked his car across the street from Mr. Ishida's house. They didn't get out of the car just yet and waited until Mr. Ishida's associates showed up.

"That Manjiro Sano is late" Yamato complained. "Little shit doesn't know who he's dealing with."

"He'll be here soon, darling" Asuka told her husband. "Akira, Seryu, Shinji!" She looked at her three children. "I told you not to have you're phones out."

"Ugh, shut up, Asuka" Seryu rolled her eyes. "Hey Daddy, do you think that Manjiro guy will bring some of his hot executives?" She was still looking at her phone when she asked her father that question. "I'm really interested in those Haitani brothers, especially Ran Haitani."

"I'm not sure, Sweetie. I believe he's bringing Kakucho Hitto and Hajime Kokonoi."

"So the guy who looks like he's never been laid in his life and the rich guy?"

"Seryu! You shouldn't be saying things about our guest!" Asuka scolded.

"Guest? They're not even here yet." Seryu let out a sigh. "God, you're so annoying."

"The apple doesn't fall far." Shinji fixed his glasses. "You're just as annoying as the woman who birthed us, Seryu." He looked at his younger sister.

"I know the virgin isn't talking to me like that" Seryu looked up from her phone and glared at her older brother.

"What makes you think that I'm still a virgin?"

"The way you talk and act, loser."

"Seryu! Stop that!" Asuka scolded her again.

"Like I'll listen to you." Seryu looked at her father. "Daddy, I'm getting bored."

"Just be patient, Sweetie." Yamato looked at his watch as he heard the doorbell ring. "Asuka, be a dear and get the door."

Asuka stood up and fixed her dress. She then walked over to their front door and answered it, thinking it was Mikey and his men. "Good evening, Mr. Sano...oh, Mr. Nathaniel B, and Mr. Sato, it's good to see you." She stepped to the side to let the two men inside her home. They nodded their heads at her and walked over to the dinning table where Yamato was. Asuka then closed the door and joined her family at the table.

"It's good to see you gentlemen" Yamato got up and shook their hands. "Please sit down."

"Where's Manjiro Sano?" Mr. Nathaniel B asked as he looked around the table. "Isn't he suppose to be here so we can discuss that topic from before?"

"He should be here soon..."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
17.4K 637 11
My AU! Hanagaki Takemichi, a smart 6 year old child. He grew up in a facility where they would turn children into test subjects to create "the perfec...
236K 10.7K 15
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣!𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝I love seeing you happy.❞ In which, Mikey the leader of Japan's scariest criminal organization, Bonte...
37.2K 1.4K 22
"𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩" There was...