𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓ᵃʳⁱᵃⁿᵃ ᵍʳᵃⁿᵈᵉ

Bởi stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... Xem Thêm

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
‼️‼️‼️
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

eleven

5.1K 192 42
Bởi stevezwifey

y/n's pov

holy shit, she looks beautiful.

ariana giggled, holding out her arms as she wiggled her fingers in jazz hands. "do you like it? it's brand new." she spun around, giving me the whole show.

she was wearing a skin-tight, off white dress with spaghetti straps that stopped just below her ass. there was a gold anklet around her ankle, a few necklaces around her neck and a single ring on her finger. on her feet were white, maybe three-inch heels with straps that wrapped around her ankles. the thing that wrapped the outfit together were white gloves that came up to her elbows. they were made out of the same expensive cloth material as her dress, with little holes cut so her thumbs would poke out, separate from the rest of her fingers.

her hair was down and pin straight, gold dangly earrings hanging from her ears. her makeup was done very natural, but her eyeliner was more exaggerated than normal.

i blinked.

god, i looked like shit standing next to her.

the rose in my hand suddenly felt heavy as i stared into her eyes, awkwardly smiling. ariana titled her head with another giggle, raising her hand as she snapped in my face. "are you alright, y/n/n? you seem a little out of it."

i blinked again and shook my head furiously. "no! i'm okay! you just—wow, you look gorgeous. i look like a garbage can compared to you." i chuckled, looking down at my feet.

ariana smiled widely and i stepped aside, letting her inside as i shut the door behind her. she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around my neck, my own finding her waist.

"i missed you," i mumbled against her bare shoulder, pressing a kiss to her skin. ariana laughed again, running her finger through my hair. "you just saw me a few hours ago."

"that doesn't matter, i still missed you." i hummed, reluctantly pulling away from our hug as i raised the rose. "for you, m'lady." i faked a posh accent, making ariana snort.

ariana bit her lip as she smiled, gently taking the rose from my hand. "just like our first date. you're such a gentleman, y/n. thank you." i gave her a cheesy smile, holding out my hand for her to take it. she did, and i led us to the dining room where dinner was waiting for us.

"you have no idea how nervous i was getting ready for this," i huffed out a breath. "i was sweating like crazy, running around this empty house." rolling my eyes, i let go of ariana's hand and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

ariana instantly leaned into me, lifting the rose to her nose as she breathed in the scent. "trust me, i was too. i tried to get ready myself, but i was so scared that it all looked like shit. i had to call vic and court to help me so i could look my best."

i shook my head. "oh c'mon. you could be covered in sweat, dirt, and tears and you'd still look more beautiful than ever to me."

ariana laid a hand on her heart, giving me a look. "awe!" she cooed, leaning up to peck my cheek. "you're such a romantic, loverboy." my cheeks felt hot again at the name that i had missed.

we had finally made it to the dining room and i immediately looked down at ariana to grasp her reaction. her eyes lit up and her dimples popped as she smiled widely. she looked up at me with a familiar glow.

she didn't even say anything, she just stared at me as she smiled. i laughed awkwardly, "uh, you're good?" ariana nodded frantically and giggled, standing on her toes to wrap her arms around me in a huge bear hug.

   i dipped my head and nuzzled into her neck, lacing one arm under her armpit and the other over her shoulder. ariana sighed, pressing herself closer to me. "this looks great, baby. thank you."

   i nodded, closing my eyes as my hands subconsciously ran up and down her back. "i'd do anything for you," i whispered. i turned my head, pressing my lips to her temple. "absolutely anything."

——

   ariana groaned, shoveling her last bite into her mouth. she dropped her fork onto her plate and leaned back in her chair, her hands finding her stomach. "holy shit, that was so good. you have to cook for me more. that's an order."

   i chuckled, grabbing my glass as i took a drink of my wine. "yes ma'am." i reached forward, grabbing my bottle and pouring myself more. ariana made a noise, grabbing her glass and pushing it towards me. i poured her more too, and she gave me a smile as i gave it back.

   we sat in silence as we finished off our drinks, sending each other knowing and teasing looks, giggling at our reactions.

   ariana broke the silence, throwing her head back. "ugh!" she caught me by surprise, making my eyes go wide. she suddenly stood up and walked around the table, her glass still in her hands.

   she stopped next to my chair, patting my shoulder. "back up a little," she spoke, taking a sip of wine. i did as she told me, pushing myself back from the edge of the table. ariana smiled contently, shocking me for the thousandth time as she sat herself in my lap.

she leaned her back against my chest, her head falling back on my shoulder. i hesitantly wrapped my arms around her waist, propping my chin on her own shoulder.

i hummed, nestling myself into her neck. "you're so warm." i mumbled, closing my eyes again. i felt ariana's cheeks lift, letting me know she was smiling as she reached back, her nails scratching my jaw.

   her other hand trailed down, grabbing one of my arms around her waist and leading my hand to her thigh. my heart jumped in my chest and the blood rushed to my head as she slid my hand up and down her skin, leaving goosebumps in their path.

   ariana's breathing picked up as our hands accidentally made her dress ride up further on her thighs. her head tilted to the side causing her hair to fall back, leaning her neck exposed.

   her hand on my jaw pulled my head closer to her neck, giving me the impression that she wanted me to do something. so, i brushed my lips against her shoulder, making her shiver. i took this as a good sign, trailing my lips further up until i reached her neck, pressing gentle kisses to her skin.

ariana giggled happily, making me smile. she let go of my hand, and i took the opportunity to raise my hands to her stomach, attacking her sides with my fingers. ariana screamed dramatically, lurching forward.

"oh fuck, no! you quit, asshole!" she yelled, ripping herself out of my arms as she wrapped her arms around her stomach. i stood up from my chair and ariana backed up again, holding up a finger at me. "y/n, i have heels on! you can't fucking chase me right now."

i raised my eyebrows, reaching my hands out as i wiggled my fingers. "oh, i can't? i'll give you five seconds." i smirked, stepping closer to her again as she, again, backed up. "one...two..."

"fuck you!" ariana yelled, leaning down to hastily pull off her heels. she threw them to the floor as she ran out of the dining room just as i had reached five. i walked after her as she ran like a mad woman, trying to find something to defend herself.

we reached the living room and ariana grabbed a pillow from my couch, chucking it at me. it smacked my stomach lightly before falling to the floor, making me laugh. ariana screamed again as she ran away again, disappearing into the kitchen.

   i sighed, walking to the kitchen and ariana was nowhere to be found. i made my way back to the hallway and glanced at the closet door, smiling to myself. i walked to the door and hid myself in the closet, leaving it open just a crack.

   after just a few minutes, i could hear her gentle footsteps as she tried to tiptoe down the hall. i swung the door open and let out a yell, causing ariana to scream as she covered her face. i let out a deep laugh as i left the closet, wrapping my arms around ariana as i picked her up.

"no, you ass! let me go! let me go!" she thrashed around in my arms as i walked, her laughs breaking through as she yelled at me. "y/n/n!" she whined, throwing her head back as she fought weaker.

i made my way to the living room and throw her onto the couch. ariana bounced a little on the cushions as she whined again, but a smile overcame her lips as i collapsed on top of her. my fingers poked into her sides again as she giggled, pressing her hands against my chest.

   i finally let up as i wrapped my arms around her waist, laying my head against her chest. ariana sighed happily, her hands rubbing my back and my shoulder blades.

"your anklet is stabbing my leg," i mumbled against her dress. ariana giggled and moved her foot, kissing the top of my head as an apology. i smiled, looking up at her as she placed her hand on my cheek.

i leaned up, pressing my lips to her cheek. "do you wanna get changed so we can watch a movie?" i asked, sitting up slightly so i could see her face better. ariana nodded so i reluctantly climbed off of her, helping her up off the couch.

she pulled at the bottom of her dress, letting it ride down her thighs. she pouted, looking up at the ceiling with her eyes closed. "i don't wanna go get my bag!" she looked back down at me, her big doe eyes staring into my soul. "can i wear some of your clothes? please?" 

   my eyes narrowed but ariana's pout only deepened, making my stomach flutter. this woman was going to be the death of me.

   "i guess so," i sighed, rolling my eyes. ariana slapped my arm. "don't be mean." she held her arms up, a big smile spreading across her lips. "take me upstairs."

   i closed my eyes and blew air out of my nose before i stepped forward, picking up up for the second time. she just laughed constantly as i carried her upstairs, her nails playing with the hairs at the back of my neck. i shivered, making her smirk.

   i kicked open the door to my room before putting ariana down on her feet, making her whine. i smiled, walking to my closet and pulling out one of my t-shirts. i threw it over to her as i leaned against the frame.

   ariana looked up at me through her lashes as she walked backwards to my bathroom. "thanks, cutie. i'll be right out." and then she disappeared, giggling as she shut the bathroom door.

   jesus, i had missed her.

——

ariana's pov

   my entire body was covered in goosebumps as i closed the bathroom door behind me. i rested my back against the door as i closed my eyes, trying to call myself down.

   we had been flirting practically the whole night. my stomach did flips every time she would look at me or whenever she'd smile without even knowing it. she was literally the most beautiful thing in the world, inside and out.

   i snapped myself out of my thoughts as i slipped off my dress, followed by the gloves. i slipped on y/n's shirt that ran down to my mid-thigh.

   i bunched my clothes up in the corner, deciding i'd deal with them later. my lips screwed to the side as i walked to her sink, looking for a hair tie. luckily, there was a few laying next to her face wash. i tied my hair up into a ponytail before i started to wash my face to take off my makeup, since i knew y/n probably wouldn't have any remover.

   "oh ew, what the fuck?" i yelled as i accidentally opened my mouth, the suds falling onto my tongue. i spat into the sink before i washed off my face, searching for the cabinet with the towels. i found it blindly, still remembering where everything was. i patted my face dry and added some moisturizer before leaving the bathroom.

   when i came out, y/n was pacing the small length of her closet, holding her phone up to her ear. her other hand was holding her face, fingers pressed to her forehead.

   "no, fuck what he wants! why won't he understand that i just don't want to see him? and why does he keep contacting you?" she spat, her tone harsh. i frowned at how quickly her mood changed since i left, leaning against the closet door frame.

   y/n shook her head to herself, a sarcastic chuckle slipping past her lips. "well he didn't fucking care then so why should i believe that he does now? can you just get rid of this, please?" there was a small pause. "thanks, frank. okay, i've gotta go...bye."

   y/n sighed, her hand falling to her side as she let her phone fall to the floor. my frown deepened as i walked over to her, slowly wrapping my arms around her from behind. she didn't even jump, just moved her hands to grab mine that were on her stomach.

   i pressed a kiss to her covered shoulder blade as i rested the side of my head against her back. "are you alright, baby?" i whispered softly. y/n slowly lifted our conjoined hands, pressing a kiss to my knuckles.

   she turned around, wrapping my arms around her neck. "i am now," she smiled softly. i could tell that something was still bothering her, but i knew that she didn't want to talk about it just by the look in her eyes.

   i nodded, letting my arms fall as i dragged my hands down her chest. i grabbed her tie and gently pulled at it, lifting it off over her head. she stayed quiet as i placed it aside, moving on to the buttons on her shirt. her collarbone became exposed as i unbuttoned her shirt further, a new marking on the bone catching my attention. i brushed my thumb over it as i leaned toward a little, scanning my eyes over the ink.

II • V

   i bit down on my bottom lip as i looked up at her. she sent me a sad smile of her own before she leaned down, pressing her lips to the middle of my forehead. i couldn't help the small smile that spread on my own lips as i kept my hand at her chest.

   "i've got one too," i whispered. y/n's eyebrows raised a little as she licked her lips. "yeah?"

   i nodded slowly, slightly turning my hips as i lifted up y/n's shirt, exposing the small tattoo on my left hip/stomach. y/n looked down at it with solemn eyes, her hand gently rising to brush it with her fingertips. she let out a small chuckle as she leaned down slightly to see it better.

   mine was only slightly more obvious in meaning then y/n's was. i too had the date on my hip, and next to it a little drawing of three ducks. two big ducks and one small duckling following right behind them.

   y/n smiled as she stood up straight again, looking into my eyes. i licked my dry lips and opened my mouth, but y/n shook her head. "i know, ari. i know."

   my heart felt heavy as she looked down at me with soft eyes. i shook my head with a soft laugh as i rose my hands again, grabbing her dress shirt and letting it slide off her shoulders. her arms were slightly more toned then they were a few years ago, showing me that she had finally started working out like she always told herself she would.

   i giggled a little as i brushed my fingers against her biceps, making y/n join in with me. my hands lowered again to her waist and i began to work at her belt, gently unbuckling it and pulling it off through the loops. i left it on one of the hooks on the wall before turning back to her.

   i chewed on the inside of my lip as my shaky fingers found her pants. i looked up at her through my lashes and found that she was already watching me. she gave me a small nod as i fiddled with her zipper. i swallowed thickly as i looked back down and pulled on the zipper before unhooking the one button.

   i pulled her pants down her legs, both of us giggling quietly as she stepped out of them. i picked them up and threw them in her laundry basket, walking a step over to her drawer. i pulled out a pair of her favorite sweats that she unsurprisingly still had.

   by now, we couldn't stop giggling like little kids as i helped her slide them up her legs. they still hung low on her hips like they used to, and i forced myself to look back up at her. there was a smirk that she just couldn't wipe off her face, making me laugh.

"shut up," i groaned, smacking her bare stomach lightly. y/n pouted, wrapping her arms around herself. "hey, watch the boobs."

i smiled, subtly looking at her chest as i backed away. "huh? what boobs?" i joked, my smile turning into a smirk as y/n's pout deepened.

"you're a meanie." she said, walking out of the closet after me with her arms crossed. she pointed to the bed. "go, so we can cuddle and watch a movie. you pick." she walked over to the light switch and flipped the lights off, the room barely illuminated by the many pink salt lamps y/n always insisted she needed to have.

   i listened, but grabbed her laptop off her bedside before i hopped in, laying on the side i used to occupy. y/n walked back over to the bed before she stopped, staring at me.

   i raised my eyebrow. "what? get in, weirdo."

   y/n looked down at her feet as she rubbed the back of her neck. "i-i actually like that side better now...can i have it?" she smiled innocently, putting her hands together.

   i fought back my smile as i rolled my eyes, scooting over to the other side. y/n's smile grew inches as she threw herself into the bed, huddling under the covers. i quickly followed and put her laptop on my lap, flipping it on.

   i headed to her disney plus account, the only thing i wanted to watch being Ratatouille. i made a weird face as i clicked on the movie, making y/n chuckle next to me.

   i flipped on my side, my back facing her as i laid the laptop next to me at an angle. y/n got the idea and scooted up behind me, wrapping her arm around my waist and propping her head up a little so she could see the screen.

——

y/n yawned deeply behind me as the end credits rolled, making me reach forward and shut her laptop. i reluctantly pulled away from her which earned me a whine. i smiled as i laid the laptop on the side table before returning to my place against her chest.

after a few minutes i flipped around and laid on my back as y/n still laid on her side, her head propped up by her hand. she was slightly higher up on the bed, making me look up at her and her down at me.

i watched as a bright smile overcame her lips as she reached down with her other hand, running her finger down the slope of my nose. "so pretty," she whispered in her tired, raspy voice that used to make me go crazy. hell, it still does.

it was quiet again as we just looked at each other.

"hey y/n?" i whispered, flipping onto my side as i came face to face with her. "hm," she responded, slinging her other arm over my waist. i sighed nervously, my hand playing with the strings on her sweatpants.

"that—that song that you sang that night. i never got to tell you how much it meant to me." i paused, keeping my eyes on my hand and the strings, too scared to meet her eyes. "and i just want you to know how much i loved it...how much i loved you. and...how much i still do."

"i love you, y/n. i think even more than i did back then. and, if you'd have me, i want to try us again. i—i want to go on stupid dates again, i want to kiss you and touch you again; i want everything y/n/n. i want to make a family with you, just like we promised we would. b-but i know i broke your trust and i understand if you don—"

   y/n cut me off with a loud laugh, her face painted with the biggest smile. i immediately took it as a bad sign as i sat up a little, my eyes going heavy. "oh god, i'm sorry y/n. i shouldn't have said anything. oh, fuck me!"

   y/n just kept laughing. i literally think i'm going to cry.

   "ari, baby, sometimes you need to learn how to just stop talking," she smiled, gently grabbing my cheek as she pulled my face towards hers. my eyes subconsciously closed as she brushed our lips together before capturing my lips between her own.

i didn't even process what was happening until it was over. y/n chuckled as she pulled away slowly, licking her lips. "ya alright?" she asked, smirking.

i blinked, my eyes wide and dry. "u-um, yes? can we...do it again?"

y/n didn't waste any time to obey, leaning closer to kiss me again. this time i was quick to react, my hand finding the back of her neck as i pulled her further into me. she let out a much appreciated and muffled groan as i fell back against the pillows, y/n following as she hovered a few inches above me.

i swiped my tongue along her bottom lip and was instantly granted my access. y/n gave me complete dominance over the kiss as i swirled my tongue around hers, earning me another groan.

y/n ran her hand under my shirt, the coldness of the rings she still had on stinging my hot skin. i pulled back for a breath, biting on her bottom lip and letting it pop back into place before i kissed her again. i wrapped my legs around her waist as i used all of my strength to flip us over.

both of us gasped for breath as we pulled away. y/n threw her head back against her pillow as she giggled joyously, showing off her annoyingly perfect teeth. i pecked her lips once more before sitting back, hovering over her.

"hey," she muttered breathlessly, her hands resting on my bare thighs. she looked up at me with her pretty eyes, the pink light of the lamps making her glow like an angel. "i love you too. so much."

——

oopsie! it's been a while, but i'm back lol!

i love you all so much <333!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

217K 5.6K 54
Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she falls for one ? Y/n is a dancer and is re...
155K 4.7K 31
[a.g/you] COMPLETED you're perfectly wrong for me and that's why it's so hard to leave ________________ g!p you (any) lowercase intended
137K 3.4K 20
(gxg) some g!p
4.2K 132 6
𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭-𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦. 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵...