𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 , nathan...

explicitvision द्वारा

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, boy meets girl they both fall hard. अधिक

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.

seven.

719 24 5
explicitvision द्वारा

𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.

✧✧

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍, sits in the tutor center working on history as nathan looks up at joey frustrated and the book causing joey to laugh.

"oh this is so stupid, what-why do we have to study history anyway?" nathan says making joey tilt her and crossing her hands on the tables.

"so we're not doomed to repeat it." joey says in her low tone voice as nathan looks up at her confused.

"look don't lose hope okay? tomorrows a teacher work day so you've got a three day weekend to study." joey says causing nathan to nod.

"minus my dads annual kiss his ass jamboree. hey i would invite you joey but it's kind of a b-ball crowd." nathan says causing joey to shake her head no.

"oh no it's fine i don't do well with party's it gives me
to much anxiety anyway." joey says causing nathan to look at her and nod.

"uh anyway. i made you a study guide and everything
you need to pass your exam is in the little box of little things here." joey says handing him a little metal box.

"why can't you just text message me the answers" nathan says causing joey to nod no as they both stand up.

"oh no. so uh just call me if you need anything okay? thank you for cutting lucas some slack." joey says putting her bag on her side as nathan nods

"a deal is a deal right?" nathan says causing joey to nod and walks out of the tutor center.

✧✧

joey walks up to lucas's house and knocks on the door
as lucas opens the door confused as they head to his room.

"joe. what are you doing here?" lucas says as joey takes her jacket off and walks over to him and looks at his tie.

"first helping you with that tie. and we have to talk luke like right now." joey says looking up at him as she fix's his tie and him looking at her confused.

"uh. your not gonna like this in fact your gonna hate this but i feel like i should tell you because haley already knows and i-i-i don't know how your gonna feel about this but just don't hate me-" joey says stress ranting as lucas stops her by grabbing her shoulders.

"joey chill okay? i mean nothing can be worse then you tutoring nathan." lucas says as joey looks up at him still fixing his tie causing his smile to drop when he realized.

"you-you like him." lucas says pushing joey away.

"luke please don't freak on me i can't help it any more then you can." joey says in a calm voice.

"i don't like him." lucas says causing joey to look down.

"i know but just please don't be mad at me i can't take it again luke i can't i'm sorry okay i understand i tried so hard not to but-" joey says causing lucas to pacing around the room angry.

"do you know what you're getting yourself into!" lucas says yelling at joey stepping close to her causing her to flinch.

"i-im not getting myself into anything. i am thinking about maybe getting into something that is never gonna happen anyway so." joey says causing lucas to sit down.

"what do you see in him joe?" lucas says shaking his
head at her.

"d-different stuff we connect yes he's an total idiot sometimes but i'm telling you it's just an defense mechanism he really opens up to me." joey says causing lucas to nod.

"you know how i feel about him" lucas saying causing joey to look down.

"yeah i'm really sorry lucas i am." joey says as lucas walks over to her.

"but i get it all right? i understand" lucas says as joey sighs like a weights been lifted.

"just do be a favor okay just-" lucas says as joey cuts
him knowing what's he's about to say.

"just be careful? i wish everyone would stop telling me that." joey says as she takes the tie off.

✧✧

joey walks in the back yard hold large box's of cakes as she turns and sees peyton and lucas kissing causing her to gasp and they both jump and look at her confused.

"i'm so sorry your mom called an sos. so i thought i'd sneak in the back and not bother anyone." joey says ranting causing peyton and lucas to look at each other
and nod.

"you need some help?" lucas says looking at joey still holding on to peyton's waist.

"no. i'll uh- you've got your hands full so. i'm just
gonna carry on." joey says smiling and walking away
so uncomfortable.

✧✧

"here's uh everything." joey says in a low shy voice causing karen and deb to laugh.

"oh let's see. oh these cakes are gorgeous who makes them?" deb says as karen puts her hands up.

"these guys." karen says holding up hers hands causing deb to laugh as she looks over at joey.

"thanks joey. the caterers can take it from here go join your friends have some food." deb says causing joey to shake her head no.

"n-no that's okay i have to get back i'm still on the
clock so." joey says looking down as karen looks at her.

"did you lock up when you left?, turn off the coffee machine?" karen says as joey nods her head yes.

"well then your off the clock." karen says as deb smiles
at her. as she nods at them and walks out.

"uh okay. she seems nice how are you?" joey says to karen leaning on the counter tilting her head.

"well i haven't caw! yet." karen says causing joey to look at karen and laughs but shakes her head slowly.

"joey why didn't you tell me you were tutoring nathan you could've told me." karen says causing joey to look at her.

"i didn't want to make you mad at me too. just like luke so i decided not too i'm sorry." joey says looking down causing karen to grab her hand.

"it's okay joey im not mad. are you and luke okay?" karen says causing joey to nod.

"um..things are okay with luke and me." joey nods as karen nods.

"and with me. now go have fun it only comes once and joey try to have fun okay? you put alot of stress on yourself." karen says as joey smiles and walks away.

✧✧

joey looks around in the crowd of people trying to stay calm looking for someone she knows.

"joey?" nathan says as joey turns around awkward smiling.

"hey. i promise i wasn't crashing uh your mom just wanted some more cakes." joey says crossing her arms
as nathan looks at her confused.

"yeah it's a long story uh. she invited me to stay and i didn't wanna be rude and i thought i could handle being in a large crowd of people but i-i can't so i'm just going to leave-" joey rants causing nathan to laugh.

"joey it's fine im actually glad you came chill okay let
me get you a drink." nathan says causing joey to nod as they walk off but before brooke comes and calls out.

"quiet girl!" brooke says causing joey and nathan to roll thier eyes as everyone looks at them causing joey to move closer to nathan as he looks down.

"it's uh joey-" joey says as brooke laughs.

"joey, right. nathan's own personal little care package. everything's starting to make so much more sense now. you two are adorable.what was my favorite part?believing you'll do well is half the battle you know, quiet girl little love note you passed around earlier-the one that said, "call me if you need anything...at all." brooke says smiling as nathan steps in front of brooke as joey looks up with tears in her eyes.

"all right joey i-" nathan says as joey looks at him then looks down.

"nathan just leave me alone okay?" joey says running out the house leaving nathan upset

✧✧

joey sits on the floor of the cafe as lucas and haley walk in confused as she sits there bawling her eyes out. they walk towards

"can we sit here?" haley says as joey nods as they both
sit on each side of her.

"you know just this once i need a really really big fat i told you so." joey says looking up as haley and lucas shakes thier head.

"well you won't get it from us." lucas says causing joey
to nod.

"what happened joe." haley says leaning her head looking at her.

"exactly what you told me was gonna happen. i started believing that he wasn't terrible, and he proved me wrong. once again, the smart girl is really stupid." joey says leaning down as lucas picks her head up and haley hugs her side.

"hey hey hey hey hey. you're not stupid." lucas says as haley nods in agreement.

"thanks. well atleast things are uh working out for one
of us. it looks like you and peyton are headed in the right direction." joey says looking up causing lucas to shake his head.

"well if it makes you feel better it all out five minutes
ago" lucas says as joey leans her head in.

"it doesn't. well guys welcome back." joey says hugging both of them.

"to what?"

"to normal us again." joey says as they both nod in agreeing.

"yeah they can have thier world come on let us help you close up." haley and lucas says standing up as joey still sits down.

"no i just wanna be alone right now i'll close up before
i leave." joey says causing haley and lucas to give her the face.

"i'll be okay i'll be okay. i'm okay." joey says smiling up at them causing them to nod as they both leaves haley walks over and gives joey one last hug and a kiss on the forehead before leaving with lucas.

✧✧

joey wipes off the counter and sweeping the follow as she hears someone she looks up and finds it's nathan she walks over to the window with a sad expression.

"can i come in please." nathan says causing joey to sigh and walk over to the door but then stops causing nathan to look down she walks back and mouths 'i'm sorry' before switching the light off.

"joey please i didn't know. cmon please believe me joey please." nathan says as joey sits there on the ground with tears in her eyes hearing nathan.

✧✧

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17K 289 15
Amanda scott twin sister to Nathan Scott her life got turned upside down when she got pregnant by her boyfriend hunter he left and she had to raise a...
208K 3.1K 109
Tobin James, brother to Haley, returns to Tree Hill after being away with his sister on tour. With summer ending and Senior year beginning, he plans...
68.8K 1.9K 56
── irisㅤ/ ─── ❛ you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be❜ ── ❛ and I don't want to go home right now ❜ ────────────────── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...