Beyblade Burst Boyfriend Scen...

Von Strange_Lad

Characters: Valt, Shu, Free, Ken and Rantaro. Intended for a female reader. Disclaimer: I do not own Beyblade. Mehr

How You Meet
He Likes You
He Asks You Out
First Kiss
You Get Jealous
He Gets Jealous
You Catch Him Experimenting With Makeup
What He Likes Most About You
His Favorite Place To Kiss You
Your Favorite Place To Kiss Him
You Wear His Clothes
He Meets Your Ex
He Catches You Shirtless
He Catches You Reading BL
You Get Caught Making Out
You Accidentally Offend Him
When You Have Long-Distance Bracelets
He Says He Loves You
You're On Your Period
Your First Time
If You Could Sleep With Someone Else, Who Would It Be?
He Catches You Playing Mystic Messenger

You Take A Bath/Shower Together

5 0 0
Von Strange_Lad

Valt:

There was bubbles. Lots of bubbles.

"Haha, look we have bubble beards!" Valt grinned.

You snickered. "Beard buddies!"

Shu:

Shu had been skeptical. He didn't really see the joy in staying in a bath longer than he had to for general matinence, but a few candles, some soft music, and a book on battle techniques later, he was having a good time.

Except for when you'd splash him in the face. You couldn't help yourself.

Ken:

He was so embarrassed, despite the fact that you've seen each other naked before. It took a lot of convincing to get him in the shower, but once he was in and allowed himself to look at you, he grew more comfortable.

Now it's become routine, and he won't shower without you.

Rantaro:

He won't stop staring. And groping.

You finally shoved the bar of soap in his mouth when he tried to grop you while you were washing your hair.

Free:

You found that Free really didn't care if it was a bath or shower, as long as you went to the trouble of turning the water on so he didn't have to. 

You also took to washing his hair for him, enjoying being so close. And sometimes he'd fall asleep against you.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...