Love at first sight (Ayanokoj...

بواسطة Google_com123

Arisu fixed her gaze on the brown-haired boy who aced all of his exams in the whiteroom. Her father called he... المزيد

Dream Come True
Defects
Finally
It Hurts
Tricks
Trouble
I love you
Accept
Dog
Warning
Expelled
Checkmate
Devour
Ryuuen
Smile
Lame
Author's Note
Date
Morning

Almost

7.5K 128 18
بواسطة Google_com123

Arisu's Pov

We're all enjoying our lunch, but I'm the happiest. I can't stop looking at his face because it's so lovely. I'm not sure how to start the conversation with him because I'm both nervous and excited. I take off my hat and place it near him so he can return it later; that way, we can walk to our dorm just the two of us.

"Uhmm... Kiyotaka, here's a shrimp for you."

Aishh... Arisu, you are truly pitiful.

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"Well, you see, I've been watching you since the entrance ceremony, and you really interest me, Kiyotaka."

"But why? I'm just a regular high school student."

"Fufufufufu, you're special to me, Kiyotaka; if you're available, let's play chess."

He gave me a brief look before responding, "Sure, just state the location and time."

He must have realized I'd been leading the conversation to the point where I could ask for his phone number. Fufufufufu... as one would expect from my husband

"Can I get your phone number so I can call or text you?"

"Do as you wish"

He handed me his phone and I memorized his phone number. Finally, I can contact you at any time. This is a significant step forward.

"Thank you... I've already memorized it."

I saw his private phones after inadvertently pressing the back button. He has a million. He had that many points even though school had just begun.

"Here," I said, handing him his phone. I'm extremely happy.

"I noticed you staring at me during the ceremony and then following us in the convenience store; are you really that interested in me?"

Crap...

"Uhmm... I wanted to approach you, but I'm not sure what to do, so I'm just watching you and your friends so I don't bother you."

Arisu, you're very talented... He'll most likely believe it, right?

"Uhmm... here's some more shrimp, I'll peel them for you."

I handed them the shrimps I was peeling. He must have wondered why I was doing this. Kiyotaka, my dear... If only you were aware.

"Are you not going to eat them? It's your food."

"Ah... Oh.... No, I'm not really hungry, I'm giving them to you because I don't want to waste any food."

"Thank you... I guess."

"You're welcome"

"Ne Sakayanagi... You already figured out some hints on the system, right?"

"Uh... yeah, some of them, I'm the class representative, so I worked hard to think those"

Actually, it's simple, but I want my Kiyotaka to see how determined I am.

"If my conclusions about the system are correct, then my class is done for."

So he wants to learn about my class from me? Ahhh... Kiyotaka, it will work if you're talking to Katsuragi, but not if you're talking to your future wife.

"How come? Have some faith in your class."

Ayanokoji's Pov

With this discussion of the system with her, I can justify to my class that I reached this conclusion with the representative of class A, and they will most likely believe me. If they believe me, they will trust me, and if they trust me sufficiently, they will see me as a capable leader. They will notice that I have strong ties to the other class and can help to strengthen ours. Actually, this plan of mine kills two birds with one stone; I can also obtain information about class A, but it will only work on irresponsible people. What I see is that, despite her affection for being friends with me, she does not let his guard down.

She's a tough young lady... I respect her intelligence.

"I believe in them... if they change, we were dubbed Class D for a reason."

"I couldn't agree more, but your class has the potential to grow, and it will be terrifying if handled properly."

"You certainly have a lot of sources; you figured out our class in a short amount of time."

What a terrifying young lady.

"Fufufufu... you flatter me, but my information is still incomplete. You, on the other hand, already know how we are divided and, based on your own conclusions, you probably know how strong our class is."

"You think highly of me, Sakayangi... we don't even have a class representative, just people looking for attention."

"Fufufufu... give yourself credit, Kiyotaka; what I see is that you will be the representative of class D, and with those two friends of yours on your side, it's not impossible."

"For the last time, Sakayanagi, you think highly of me, but I'm flattered though"

"Arisu... from now on, call me Arisu."

"Sure... Arisu"

"I'm finished eating now, Kiyotaka; it's nice to talk to you; I hope we can talk more."

"Me too, Arisu... you're smart."

"Fufufufu... I applaud being praised by you."

Arisu's Pov

It's great fun talking to him. I don't want to go... but I have to. I don't have any food left, but it's fun peeling some shrimp for him. I appear to be a responsible wife feeding her husband.

Fufufufu... My fantasies and I

I then rise from my chair and prepare the final pace of my plan. I purposefully trip and drop my cane.

"Ahhh!"

I then fall, but someone catches me... It's my Kiyotaka. As we exchange eye contact, I clutch his sweater. I can feel his warm breath, our noses almost touching. I want to kiss him, but that would ruin everything.

I regained my composure so he wouldn't suspect anything, but I couldn't hide my blush. I really want him. Please, God, help.

"Uhmmmmm... Sorry, Kiyotaka. My walking stick."

"I'll pick it up first, hold my hand."

Without hesitation, I took his hand in mine. In any case, this is my chance. He hunches down and takes up my walking stick. Being disabled has some advantages.

God most likely disables me for this.

"Here"

He gave me my cane. I smiled sweetly at him, hoping to add more charm.

"Thank you very much, Kiyotaka... you're my hero."

"Don't bring it up; everyone would do it if they were in my situation, and we're friends."

"I'm hoping we're more than that."

"Did you say something, Arisu?"

"Ahh... no, I just wanted to thank you again for picking up my cane; I really appreciate it."

"Is that so... you're welcome then

"Let's meet up again, Kiyotaka."

"I was thinking the exact same thing as you, Arisu."

I turned around and walked away, reluctantly. He is truly utterly perfect. I wish I had more time to spend with him, but there's no need to worry...

He'll be mine soon enough.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

109K 2.9K 10
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's life hasn't been easy. After being placed in the white room for an experiment by his father during most of his childhood, he ev...
177K 3.5K 34
The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step towards an all-out battle. But before he co...
197K 9.2K 23
{BakuDeku, Temporarily Blind Katsuki Au} ~Some mistakes get made That's alright, that's okay In the end it's better for me That's the moral of the st...
10.9K 469 13
Ayanokoji enters ANHS as a student to experience what life would be like as an ordinary high school student. But will he be able to live such a life?