My Sister's Baby Momma

Autorstwa basicbitz

Stacie is Beca's Friend with Benefits. Things are going fine until Stacie's two older sisters Chloe and Aubre... Więcej

My FWB
Party time
Positive
Oh Baby
The Middle Sister
How it Started
Bath Time
The Dance
The Grinch
Our First Date
Kicking into the New Year
Seeing Red
New Priorities
You didn't
Plans Change
Moving on
Happy Birthday
Its Normal
The Fight
Wake up
Hear Me

Blast from the Past

498 11 6
Autorstwa basicbitz

"Why are you here?" I quickly say trying to regain my composure and wipe the tears from my eyes. "I come here to get away for a bit still... are you okay?" Chloe asks making her way to me. "Yeah... actually no... its Emily..." I start with my voice cracking. I don't even care as I start to cry again. "Oh Beca, I'm so sorry." Chloe says dropping on the ground next to me and wrapping her arms around me.

She lets me sob into her familiar embrace and holds me tight against her. I finally was just letting it all out, everything I've been bottling up came exploding out. Chloe continues to comfort me and whisper soothing things in my ear. I just continue to break down feeling like my world is coming apart. Why is this happening? I've been trying so hard to do good but there's always a setback.

"Shhh its okay Beca. Let it out." Chloe coos. After several minutes I finally settle down. I sniffle and take a breath. "Sorry." I mutter finally releasing Chloe. She looks at me confused. "Don't ever apologize for your feelings." She responds using her sleeve to wipe the tears staining my cheeks. I give her a grateful smile. "Its nice to finally see you expressing your emotions. I remember how much you use to keep them bottled up until you exploded." Chloe says shaking her head. "Yeah, that was a bad time for me." I respond nodding.

"You know I really see a difference in you. I'm impressed to be honest." Chloe says. "I've matured a lot. I'm not that same kid. I want to be better." I respond with a shrug. "You're going to be a great parent. Your mom would be proud." Chloe tells me giving my should squeeze. I take in a slow breath as the words sink in. I needed to hear that. "Thank you Chloe, really. I needed this." I tell her sincerely. We sit there and take in the sunrise for a few more moments. "How about I drive you home? I'm sure Luke's worried about you and I don't think you want to run back home. Chloe suggests.

I accept her offer as we head to her car. Chloe puts on music as we drive back to my house. "Are you excited to start college?" Chloe asks. I shrug and look out the window. "I still don't even know if I'll be able to. I still have to pass all my classes to get accepted and earn the scholarship." I say staring out the window. "Oh stop with the doubt will you? With everything you've dealt with in life passing high school should be the easiest." Chloe teases. I look at her and can't help but to laugh. She has a point. We joke for the rest of the ride back. I was actually enjoying our time. It wasn't awkward like before, it reminds me of when we first met...
______________________________

Flashback

I stumble into the dimly lit bar and grab a seat. I needed to be drunker, and my high was fading fast. This stupid foster home sucked. Just two more months until we're free from this prison. "A shot of something strong and a beer please." I say to the bartender looking down. He narrows his eyes at me. "You look familiar. Got ID kid?" He asks. I sigh and pull out my fake and show it to him, praying he doesn't recognize me. He studies it before nodding and getting my drunks. I breath out a sigh of relief. Thank god my fake worked. I glance around the bar while I wait. I enjoy seeing the college students in various phases of stress despite it still being summer. I look in the corner and see a stunning red head reading some textbook. I turn back to the bar happy to see the bartender putting my drinks down.

"Can I also buy a drink for that girl reading?" I ask gesturing towards the beauty. He nods and starts putting some drink together. I down my shot and grimace. I quickly take a sip of my beer to wash down the taste. After he hands me the drink I walk up to the pretty girl. "Hey, you know its summer right? I think you need this." I say with a smirk setting the drink in front of her. She looks me up and down before nodding. "You're right. I could use a break. Care to join me?" The beautiful girl asks batting her eyelashes at me. Holy shit it worked.

I pull out the chair way too excited and nearly miss it when I sit. She giggles and I blush and take a sip of my drink. "So are you a freshman too?" She asks. I nod and hope she doesn't realize I'm actually in high school. "What's your major?" She asks. I shrug at her. "Music. I want to make music." I quickly say. Her stunning smile widens even more. "What about you?" I ask. She bites her lip and looks away. "I'm undecided." She says nervously. I raise my eyebrow at her. "Why do you make that seem bad? It takes balls to be undecided. You're actually taking your time to choose unlike most people. Nothing wrong with exploring your options." I say as I down my beer. She looks at me surprised.

"You're the first person to actually tell me its okay to not know yet... I've been so stressed I need a good break." She says before she shakes her head and chugs her own drink. I watch her amazed as she downs the whole glass in a few gulps. I didn't expect that. Did that just turn me on?! "Can I buy you another..." I hesitate realizing I didn't even get her name. "Chloe and yes please... ." She says with a charming smile. "Beca." I tell her as I run to the bar for another round of drinks.

We spend more time like that, laughing and drinking, it seems like Chloe needed a night to let loose, and luckily that's my specialty. We are decently drunk a few hours later. "So Beca, want to come back to my place and watch a movie?" She asks with a mischievous glint in her eye while her hand runs up my thigh. I nod way to eagerly. I can't believe this is happening. I nearly stumble running to pay our tab. She giggles as she takes my hand and leads me out the door. "I only live a few blocks away, I hope you don't mind walking." Chloe says looping her arm with mine.

"Cool with me." I respond with a shrug, thankfully all the booze has calmed my nerves a little. We make the short walk back to campus. I gulp at the uncomfortable memories that resurface when I see this place. I block out the thoughts as we head to the freshman dorms. "Do you live here too?" Chloe asks as she scans us in. I shake my head. "Nah I live off campus." I reply. Technically that's true. We walk down the hall until she unlocks her room and we walk inside. "Lucky for us my roommate hasn't moved in yet." She says with a seductive smile as she drops on the bed. "Very lucky." I purr back as I take off my jacket and shoes. Chloe watches biting her lip and beckons me over with her finger.

"I think you were right. I need to relax a bit. Care to help me?" Chloe asks as I lay next to her. I eagerly nod as she finally leans in to kiss me. I immediately take control of the kiss. She needs to unwind and I'm determined to make that happen. We kiss hungrily until I suddenly pull away. I have to tell her now. She should know first.

"Chloe, before we go any further I need to tell you something. I'm intersex. I wanted you to know before you felt it because fuck I'm getting hard." I say pointing to my crotch where you can see a bulge forming. Chloe follows where I'm pointing and sees what I mean. She doesn't hesitate as she reconnects our lips. "Doesn't bother me." She says between kisses. I let out a breath of relief as we continue exploring each other's mouths.

Fuck I'm horny. She leans back and takes off her top. I dumbly stare at her boobs. "You can touch them." Chloe husks in my ear. I reach out and start playing with her boobs while we continue making out. "Fuck that feels good." She moans. I really like that sound. I start to kiss down her body until I reach her pants. I glance up at her for permission and she quickly nods. I take off her pants and kiss her thighs, making her let out that addicting sound again. I hesitate and look at Chloe.

"Can I go down on ya?" I ask. She looks at me surprised before nodding. "Yes-yes! Please Beca." Chloe says nervously. I smirk as she takes off her bra while I remove her underwear. "Time to relax and let me take the lead." I say as I start to kiss through her wetness. "Oh god yes." Chloe moans fisting the sheets. I alternate my tongue movements making her shake in arousal. "Fuck Becs, shit keep going." Chloe pleads. I comply and add my fingers to help. Her back arches off the bed and use my free hand to grab her hip and keep her right where I want her. I can feel her thighs start to shake around me. I keep the steady rhythm to help her orgasm build. Finally she lets out a loud moan and finishes hard.

I smirk to myself and kiss my way up her gorgeous body. Chloe tries to catch her breath and looking at the ceiling in a daze, her hands still tightly holding the sheets. I lean down and kiss her and she moans as she comes back to reality. "Fuck your good." She says. I smirk hearing that. I loved pleasing. Its so hot to see someone completely let go. To my surprise Chloe kisses me and moves us until I'm on my back. I moan as she starts kissing my neck. She starts moving lower and I bite my lip as her hands near my painfully hard dick. I suck in a breath when she cups me.

"Mmm happy to see me?" She husks in my ear. I dumbly nod at her. She resumes kissing my neck as she reaches my length. Both of our breaths hitch at the first contact. "Fuck, you are ready huh?" Chloe teases as she slowly starts to stroke up and down. "What can I say, making a pretty girl come for me is such a turn on." I admit. I really really like doing it. "Mmm lucky me, but now I want to please you." Chloe purrs. She starts to crawl on top of me but I quickly flip us over before she can. I smirk at her gasp and see her bite her lip. We start to kiss again as I kick off my clothes. "Do you have a condom?" I ask breathlessly. Chloe's eyes widen and she shakes her head.

"Fuck. No. I don't." She says. I sit back and want to punch myself for forgetting to replace the one in my wallet. "Well shit." I mutter as Chloe sits up too. "I'm fertile and would rather not risk it." I tell her. I'm no where near ready for a kid. "Same here. Good thing your mouth works so well for now, next time I need a stress relief however we will be prepared." She commands as we lean in for another searing kiss.
__________________________
Present

"Thanks again Chloe." I say leaning in and giving her a hug. "I'm always here if you need me." She whispers. I awkwardly sit there for a second. "Do you want to come in? Have a bite or coffee before the drive back?" I ask her. She hesitates for a second before nodding. Darth greets us at the door but seems to deflate seeing Emily still wasn't with us. I frown and give his head a pat. We head into the kitchen and start the coffee pot for us. I rummage though the fridge and get myself a yogurt with berries. I offer some to Chloe and she takes me up on it.

"How's school going for you?" I ask her. She shrugs and looks down. "I mean my grades are good so I can't complain... but I don't know. I guess I'm starting to panic now that I'm almost done. I actually love going to college. And what about the Bellas?! How can I continue without being a Bella?" She says with wide eyes and taking a bit of the yogurt.

"You are so weird dude. How can you enjoy school so much?" I say finishing my yogurt and tossing it out. I poor two cups of coffee and slide one to her. I grab some milk and sugar from the cabinet and put them in front of her as well, remembering she always liked her coffee light. "Honestly I hated high school but college... thats where I found myself. Actually being on my own and getting to try and do new things was nice." She says with a big smile.

"Didn't know you changed my name to new things." I say with a smirk earning a eye roll. Stacie comes in and pauses seeing me and Chloe. "Oh, hi Chloe. I didn't know you were coming by." She says looking between us. "Oh it wasn't planned. We ran into each other." Chloe says. Stacie gives a slight nod. "Luke told me Emily is pretty beat up.... So I ran." I explain." Stacie quickly waddles over and wraps me into a hug. "I'm so sorry my love. Do you want to go see her?" She asks. I hesitate feeling the tightening in my chest.

"Yes." I reply. Chloe stands up with a head nod. "I need to get back. Let me know if I can help in any way." She says holding my gaze. "I will, thanks for helping her Chlo." Stacie says sincerely. "Of course." Chloe says before heading out. "Are you okay?" Stacie asks me. I look at the ground and shake my head. "No, but I'm going to try to keep it together... for Emily. She's this fucked up cause she wanted to secure my future, and I will honor that." I tell Stacie. She gives me a loving smile and nods. "You, Beca Mitchell, are incredible. Our baby is so lucky to have you." She with a proud smile.

I didn't know how much I needed to hear that.

I rush forward and wrap Stacie into a hug, well the best I can hug her with how big Thumper has gotten... I have little arms don't judge me! "Thank you Stacie." I mutter releasing her. "For what Becs?" She asks tilting her head to the side. "Just being you. You know you naturally bring out the best in people." I tell her shaking my head and grabbing my keys. I turn back to Stacie and see her seeming lost for a second before snapping out of it and joining me to the car.

I watch her struggle for a second to get in before she huffs in the passenger while struggling with the seat belt. "I'm so over being pregnant." She mutters finally buckling herself in. I chuckle to myself before starting the dreaded trip to the hospital.

Emily needs to be okay for all of us

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...