๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’, Je...

Da haleluvs

๐’๐’๐’.โ”Š DISCONTINUED... โช ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’! โซ โžถ โœฉหšโ‚Š อ™ โ—› โ‚Šยท ๐‘ค. - โ˜… --- ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡. . . on... Altro

๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€
001, Drunken Mistakes
002, Midnight Memories
003, Dancing In The Dark
004, Sunshine
005, Nicole's Party

006, wouldn't change a thing

758 19 8
Da haleluvs

[golden] « harry styles
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
0:59 ────•──────── 3:05
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓 𝔍𝔈ℜ𝔈𝔐ℑ𝔄ℌ 𝔉ℑ𝔖ℌ𝔈ℜ
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
。゚・ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚.⋆
ˑ༄ ‧₊˚★⋅𖤐˖꒷꒥꒷✧ ཻུ۪۪ ։❀ ༣ཾ྄∘ ʕꈍᴥꈍʔ
⇣≡ㅤㅤㅤㅤchapter 06ㅤㅤㅤㅤ⨟

WHEN I MAKE MY WAY DOWNSTAIRS MY HEAD IS BOUNDING LIKE A SPEAKER. Playing beer pong probably wasn't the best of ideas last night, including me letting Piper go home while I stayed at the party.

Of course, I wasn't going to drive her home, I had been drinking. But, if Piper hadn't felt comfortable at the party I should've just left with her. We could've gotten something to eat or made a quick stop for ice cream.

But no, I stayed to play some stupid drinking game.

God, I feel like an asshole.

She didn't even text me last night to tell me if she made it home safely which scares the shit out of me. I don't even know who she had gotten a ride with. Conrad and Taylor drove home together while I rode back home with Steven. If Piper had gotten a ride, It wasn't from any of us.

She had mentioned she had a brother. Maybe he drove her home? I don't know. But I'm sorta pissed she didn't text me the moment she made it home. Because if something had happened to her, It would be internally my fault. I could've left with her, but I stayed.

I feel awful.

I swirl my hang-over smoothie together right when Belly walks into the kitchen. She and Taylor had gotten in a pretty heated right when Taylor and Steven were caught, hooking up. I hadn't forced either Belly or Steven to talk about it, so I'm not entirely sure what's the drama. Steven was silent the whole time he drove us home. He was probably thinking of some apology to say to Shalya, so I didn't make him talk to me.

But then again, I was passed out the whole drive home.

Belly, she has been thinking about it all morning. She hasn't said anything out loud, but you can just tell by the look on her face that she's only thinking about it.

"Morning." belly says, taking a seat across from me. I smile at her as she looks back at me with a smile. "Good morning, Bells."

She looks down at my smoothie. "Want one?" I offer, but she drowns the lucky charms sitting beside her. "I'm guessing you and Tay Tay haven't made up yet?"

Belly nods, looking down at the bowl in front of me. "Nope. We haven't talked since last night."

I nod slowly at that before I push her bowl of cereal and milk toward her. She mutters a soft thank you and a playful smile spreads across my face. Belly smiles down at her bowl, but her smile quickly disappears shortly after.

"Well, when does she leave?"

"In a couple of hours. She's upstairs packing now." Belly added. She quints her eyes at me for a moment. "What happened with you and Piper at the party? I saw her leaving around the time I and Cameron left."

My shoulders drop and I meet eyes with my smoothie again. "Nothing. She just said she wasn't feeling great so she had gotten a ride with someone, I believe." I responded. Then my eyebrows furrow and I backtrack what Belly said. "Wait you saw her leave?"

Belly nods at me. "Did you see who she was with while she left?" Belly thinks for a moment before she shakes her head. "No, I didn't get a looked at a car or person. Piper was just standing outside waiting, Why, is everything okay?"

I hope so is what I wanted to say, but I instead nodded my head. Belly bites down on her bottom lip before sitting up straighter on the bar stool. "Maybe you should take her to a muffin run? get her out of the house?"

I look back at Belly whose smiling at me. I love how much Belly likes Piper. It makes me happy to know Piper is fitting in. It would be nice to get out. Piper and I could get to know each other more too.

"Yeah. maybe." I mutter, looking down at the smoothie. "I'm going to make a to-go cup. Do you mind grabbing the keys from Conrad's room?"

"Yeah, sure. Uh- is he home?"

"No, he spent the night at Nicole's."

Belly's smile drops and she looks down at her feet. "Oh uh- do you know where he keeps the keys?"

I smile at Belly. "They should be in his desk."

————

I should've called and asked. Showing up at her house uninvited feels like an invasion of privacy or space. And standing on her front porch isn't helping either.

I haven't knocked yet. Don't want to knock yet.

I need to walk back to the Jeep. I shouldn't be here without asking her.

"What are you doing at my house?" I hear a middle age voice ask, from the left of me. A woman with brown hair faces me through an open window. Her hair is pulled up with a hair clip and she's got what I suppose, paint all over her face.

My body tenses and I go completely still.

"You must be the boy." She's now eyeing me. I feel very intimated I don't want to move. "Pipers upstairs, doing whatever teenage girls do. I'll call her down after we chat."

Wait, what?

The woman disappears from the window and the door flies open. "Come in!" She smiles, opening the door wide enough for me to walk through.

I mutter a thank you before stepping inside the house. The house has paintings and paints all over the floor. Someone whos just renting the house for the summer is surely doing a lot of decorating.

"I'm an artist, key to the mess on the floor. My name is Claire Neilson, But you can call me Aunt Claire. Follow me to the kitchen, we can chat there."

"Okay, Aunt Claire." I follow behind her and stand awkwardly in the kitchen when she reaches for the fridge. She reaches for some cups and I shake my head. "I'm not thirsty, thank you."

Aunt Claire shrugs, grabbing her a glace of cranberry juice.

"So, Jeremiah is it?" Aunt Claire asks, sipping her juice. "Yes, hi," I respond, taking a seat at one of the bar stools.

Aunt Claire leans against the fridge smiling at me. "She's been talking about you." Her smile slowly turns to a smirk and she laughs. "Like a lot. It's getting crazy."

"All good things I hope," I mutter.

"Oh yeah, of course." Aunt Claire answers, raising her glass. "She seems to enjoy your presence. Which isn't like Piper so I'm very proud of the both of you."

"Aunt Claire!" Piper's voice calls out from the top of the steps.

Aunt Claire groans. "Speaking of the devil."

"Aunt Claire!"

"What!"

"Have you been using my curling iron?" Piper shouts. I hear footsteps come down the steps, and I quickly fix my posture. "I can't find it. My hair looks like a swamp-" Our eyes lock right when she walks into the kitchen.

Her hair is brushed down with clips holding it to the sides. Piper wearing a yellow tank top with a white jacket over, covering her shoulders. She has blue jean shorts on, finishing her outfit, with no shoes on.

When she sees I'm sitting in her kitchen, she nearly gasps. But she just hides behind a wall so we can't see her anymore. "I'm going to kill you both. What the hell are you doing at my house at eleven o'clock in the morning, Fisher."

"I wanted to go on a muffin run but, your Aunt Claire wanted a chat."

"It didn't last long either because of you." Aunt Claire frowns, Placing her empty glass in the sink. "Why are you hiding behind a wall?"

"My hair looks a mess, I look a mess." She groans. "I'm not leaving this wall."

"You look perfect, Piper. Step away from the wall so we can go." I said, standing up from the bar stool. Piper comes from behind the wall and I smile at her.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, Fisher." Her eyes met mine and I nearly melt from her glaze.

"fine, then absolutely no muffins for you." I stand closer to where she's standing and her body stiffens. "fine, I don't even like muffins."

I gasp as a smirk flashed across her face. "that was low." she nods, walking away. I follow after her until she turns back to me on the steps. "stay here I'm gonna change."

I watch her walk up the stairs before I turn back to the kitchen door frame. aunt claire is sending me a look while she sips from her cup. I look away from her not trying to make it obvious that Piper has some crazy effect on me.

————

Sure thing by Miguel echos in the car while I start driving down the road to one of the closest donut shops in Cousins. I thought Piper was joking when she said she didn't like muffins, but she really doesn't. says it makes her throat feel weird or something like that.

But I still wanted to spend the entire day with her regardless, so we are looking for a Krispy Kreme or any close by the donut shop.

I let my eyes turn to look at her for a moment. She did change, mostly. She changed her yellow top to a more orange sleeveless tank top. She's got the same light blue jean shorts on, but now she's wearing matching orange Nike shoes. it's very casual.

I watch as she pulls her hair back, running her hands through small knots, trying to pull it into a ponytail. her hair reminds me so much of summer it drives me crazy.

"eyes on the road, fisher," she says, causing me to quickly turn back to the road. I grip the steering wheel listening to the ending of the song. Piper reaches down for the AUX and smiles scrolling through the list of songs on her phone.

Then my head thinks right back to last night. I hadn't asked about her whereabouts yet, nor do I really want to. the mood is so calm and chill, bringing it up might make the tension feel weird. But I'm dying to know how on earth she got home. Really I wouldn't worry about this sort of thing with other girls or guys, but i like Piper, a lot.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" I start, my eyes meeting hers for a moment before I glance back at the road in front of me.

"Yeah of course."

I'm hesitant and I know Piper can see it all over my face. Relaxing my fingers on the wheel, I start pulling the car over to the side of the road. It's a normal Sunday afternoon, not many cars are out by this time of day, so pulling over wasn't anything crazy.

I turn completely to Piper watching her place the phone down, realizing this is a somewhat serious conversation.

"How'd you get home last night? It's just been on my mind all morning and for some reason, It's stressing me out." I'm quick to confess.

"Oh," she only says and now I'm worried. "Well you remember Eli from the drive-in, I asked if I could catch a ride with him. he's friends with Nicole so he was at the party. I didn't want to like to burden your fun or anything so I just left. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

I watch her carefully as she starts messing with the bracelets on her arm. "He was cool with it, dropped me off at my house, and then I think he went home. Nothing serious."

She then meets my eyes and I nod. "no it's cool. I'm just glad you made it home safe."

"Eli is a very cautious driver. I think he only looked away from the road like three times." She says, laughing. That catches me off guard, but I just brush off any bad thoughts out of my head. Piper didn't seem like the type of girl to just hook up with people in her car, but then again we kinda did a thing or two on the beach.

"He seems like a guy who'd not run a single stop sign when no one is around."

"That'll be him." A part of me doesn't like how she knows him. I have no right nor say in who she talks to, but it's just weird she drove with Eli. I feel like any guy would be a bit weird over this.

I look away from Piper and back at the road. "okay, sorry if that made things weird. asking."

"No, I see why you'd ask. I didn't let you know who I left with." Piper says reaching for the phone. When we meet eyes, her eyes dart back to the phone in her hands ignoring my eyes.

I take that as a sign to start the car back on the road.

"Any recommendations?" I turn my head to see her wiggle her phone in her hand. Shaking my head,she frowns and keeps scrolling. She eventually picks a song, wouldn't change a thing from camp rock. camp rock. I look at her and she eyes me for a moment. "What? I love camp rock."

"But this song?" I raise my eyebrows and she shakes her head.

"It's like he doesn't hear a word i say. his mind is somewhere far, away. and i don't know how to get there." Piper starts singing along to the lyrics, forming a mic with the phone. i let her sing along, holding back my smile as i stare at the rode, glancing around for any donut shop.

"Like he doesn't even care!" she shouts that one right at me, pausing the song and completely turning to me. i glance at her for a moment She before i realize what she wants.

"i don't really know the lyrics, piper." i look at her for a moment, before looking back at the road. i hear her huff. "everyone knows the lyrics to this song." she says, but my head shakes.

i look at her turn in the seat, crossing her arms before she restarts the song. when it gets back to the part she paused- she looks at me. "You-" "-Me." i say giving in and her eyes wide as she finishes the lyrics. "we're face to face-"

"but we don't see eye to eye!" we shout together and laugh. her smile is wide as we sing the entire verse together not messing up one. as we take part's singing, she moves her phone to mouth, like she offering me the mic. the entire moment feels like a daydream.

we're laughing, smiling and the entire thing feels just natural. like we've known each other for years. when the song fades out and another camp rock song plays, that i don't recognize. she's breathing heavily, turning back to the road.

"you're a filthy liar." she turns to me and i laugh, moving one of my hands of the wheel to rest out the window. i hear her reach over giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. before i can turn to look back at her, her head is out the window, looking away from me.

she's absolutely adorable.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄.
so i actually want to thank you guys for finally making me post. i've been seeing tons of people coming back to this story and actually commenting and reading which as giving me motivation to post this chapter that had just been hiding in my drafts. now i'm not sure if i'm actually going to continue this story, but please comment and let me know what you think, because i need motivation to write. i enjoy writing about these two, but i just get so bored so easily. thank you for your comments and love, i miss this story. thank you hope you enjoyed...

◣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

27.4K 965 24
โ”โ” ๐Ÿฅฅ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐„๐‹ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ยน โ› In which, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ซ has a cruel summer with ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง. โœ BOOK ๐Ž๐๐„ OF THE ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘...
198K 3.3K 44
I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain. Female OC x Jeremiah Fisher (1) The Summer I Turned Pretty TV series fanfic Started: 07/09/2022 Com...
142K 4.2K 30
OCEAN EYES| Solange Walton, a sixteen year old girl who vowed to hate summer, not because it was hot but because year ...
426K 5.6K 38
This summer was going to be different, a good different. Jeremiah Fisher x fem!oc reader The Summer I Turned Pretty: Season 1 Season 2: Already Bega...