War In Siblings {EDITING}

بواسطة urcreat0r

*chapter 1,2,3,4 are on my page because of some problem* The photo is not mine credits to the owner. In this... المزيد

Y/n killed him?
Deal with marriage? (part 6)
Y/n can kill herself...
Y/n missed tae? (Part 8)
The anger of y/n (Part 9)
Y/n lost her temper in party (part 10)
MAFIA QUEENS (11)
Queens
Will Y/n live with her family?(13)
Y/n living with her family(14)
SAVAGE Y/N (Part 15)
Was she y/n? (part 16)
Tae talks about that night (part 17)
Fight in the house (Part 18)
Behaviour changed (Part 19)
Jimmin with y/n (Part 20)
Mission (Part 21)
PAIN (22)
Minni (23)
New Problem (24)
Lost control (25)
Will tae cheat again? (26)
Kidnapped by family (27)
They knew truth of Jason (28)
Lied to hide the truth (29)
Mr Kim's Plan (30)
A Meeting (31)
Hoseuk's plan (32)
Jissoo hates y/n (33)
Can't bear it anymore (34)
Kill your family (35)
Personalities (36)
Y/n and gun 37
y/n will kill kae (38)
y/n at the bar with jinn
Kae you're finished ~y/n"40"
fight, depression and a deal (41)
Drunk y/n and jimmin (42)
Decided (43)
Will this last long
(: Will die together :)
Breakdown
Blood, Blood and Blood
EMOTIONS
Tragedy
love.
update

bottle of glass

7 3 0
بواسطة urcreat0r

"where is y/n!?" Jeni shouted at Mike "m-mam i tried to find her. Her whole family is their. She left with her family but only three of them are home. I don't know what happened there. They are not letting me in also jissoo is not responding to my calls and messages i think something bad has happened".

"Fvck" hoseuk cursed. "Have we again lost her?" He said angrily with dissapointment.

Y/n POV

I was at the hills. It was so deep. Like what if i just jump and end this. You know no one will find out what happened. Where i went? But what if they again try to attack my sister and i can't let my father, my 'brother' stay with her.

"Why?" I laughed i was so stupid to understand i more laughed. I laughed how funny it is. I know i looks like a crazy person but i just can't stop. I have no words to explain. I am just fvcked. Everyone is lier. That is it. I don't wanna think about anything because right now i am just trying to decide should i jump or face the situation. Well jumping is easy option ig.

"If you come and hug me, that will be the better option". Said a man with beautiful voice, it was Jimini.
I turned my head with a bit happiness but there was no one. "Wait, was that my imagination? And it was jimmin?" i smiled unknowingly. Why am I smiling.

"Well i decided, they want fight right? So let them taste my revenge."

_________

Flashback

Malta sips his alcohol and says  "i can't believe, someone can be that against there own blood" mr Kim sips his drink. "You know, you can not hide anything from me i know the very real reason behind this. You seriously snaching everything which can give her happiness her company, her sister and now her brother and friends. I have to say you are a player"Malta says.
"Property was the real reason right" said Suga but Malta denied. "Then?" Suga said with confused look. "Me, he and han. We were working under Kingfishers."
You mean mr han, who is ex mafia king now? Asked Suga. "Yes, we all three was pretty nice together, everything was great but 1 day, that time's Kingfisher's mafia king decided to choose new mafia king. He chose 3 of us but the main was han. We couldn't accept that and we started fighting over things. He used to Show that he is the best. We both left Kingfishers and started our own mafia. Unfortunately mine didn't work so i started a company which was pretty nice, we actually sells drugs and weapons but for world we just are a toy company. Suga laughs.
"What?" Said Malta. "Your company is a toy company i can't believe." Asked Suga while laughing. "Shut up! Can I continue now" said Malta and Suga nodded while hiding his laugh. "His mafia worked and he comes in top mafia. We also decided to end Kingfishers he hates han this is why he Started hating y/n more and more. Malta said. "Okay. So now just you 2 friends are left together". Suga asked. "No. no. we aren't friend we are just together because right now our enemy is same. We can kill each other for even 1 dollar". Malta laughed and suga made o sound while being little shocked.

You done? I am leaving and keep your eyes on y/n. Said mr Kim. Well i know she is so smart. Why not she is your daughter. He said and mr Kim left with cold face.

In his way to home mr Kim got a call from unknown number.

hello? Mr Kim said "Stop doing this to my daughter." Said person. han? I never saw your daughter. Mr Kim recognise him
i am talking about y/n she is my daughter. Said han
"how dare you to say that?" Said mr kim
what the heck even are you huh? She is my daughter now stay away from her. Answered mr han. huh! Ig you never had kids this is why. you are trying to snatch my daughter. Stated mr Kim. daughter? She finds her father in me you stupid. And which father wants there kids to die? Huh? Tell me. Asked mr han shut up and get lost. Angrily said mr kim

"litsen clearly she is not old kim y/n like before shy and sweet. she is "han y/n" the dangerous one "my black flamingo". And let me tell you she is so good in taking revenge, i don't know how she was so patient all the time with you. If you wake that dangerous y/n then you better be ready". Said mr han and hanged the call.  Fvck! Mr kim cursed.
He went to home and called the boys.
tae!! Jinn!!! Mr Kim called Both of them came to him.
"if you meet y/n. If somehow she runs away. You still have to stick with plan. And then start plan B too. start menipulating her. make her against her all fav people. Tell her that they are enemies she will trust on you as she nowdays do. Make her against  her friends and everyone and even against jissoo and mr han. We just need to make her weak.
Understood!" Said mr Kim.
Both of them nods and left.

Time skip to night

Everyone was sleeping in the Kim's house. suddenly everyone heard a sound of gun their mom was not home that time as she had work.

They all ran to the living room with there gun and told jissoo to stay in the room.
what happened? Tae asked jinn.
don't know. Jinn answered.  let's check. Mr Kim said

They walked near living room slowly with their gun.
But what they saw made them so much shocked.

??: Hey boys.

"Y-y/n?" Said jinn really shocked.
Y/n was holding a gun she was reloading them. Their guards were laying on the Floor dead and unconscious. She was also so much exhausted she got so many injuries, hoseuk was also with her. They also saw 3 photos of mr Kim, tae and jinn. She was shooting them one by one. Mr Kim's photo was already shooted.

"You?" Said mr Kim. "Ohh...yeah running from there was not hard you and that is just a game well. I was showing him my skills of shooting. Said y/n, showing that their three photos. "Y/n are you okay? Jin asked with consern. "Well yes i am okay, knowing that my brothers have again Betrayed me." Answered
y/n with laughter.

"Y-y/n.....it is not like the way it looks trust me" said jinn sadly.

"I exacly know what it is, don't tell me...'brother'. now you litsen to me the lovely cheating you have done with your stupid sis so, now is payback time ." Said y/n with smirks

"What do you mean?" Asked tae.

"Revenge" answered y/n while smirking.

"I know this all is planned by one and only" said while looking at mr kim.
"Am i right 'dad'?" She said and mr Kim got angry.

You want fight? Right dad? I know so let's have one Kingfishers and jaickens. Said y/n
I don't want you to cry in the end my 'daughter' answered me Kim.

"Don't worry about that because one of us will die so another one must be left happy." Said coldly.

"So i am just here to warn you and that fvcker Malta. Whatever will happen now, 'you' will be responsible for that. Because now." "i.will.not.stop."
She said and started leaving but suddenly stopped.
"Ohh i forgot to show you trailer. "BOOM" as she said hoseuk clicked the button of the bomb which was planted in mr Kim's , jinn, and tae's car and they all blasted in a seconds.

They all flinched and got shocked.

"What the fvck was that" asked mr kim.
"Check it yourself" she said and went to the main door with smirk plastered on her face since she entered the house.

there all the branded car was in fire. They burning and there parts was in different directions.

Three of them was shocked, y/n stand in the back of them and whispered " it is just a starting, my revenge hasn't even started yet" she left.

Hoseuk stopped and said. "You did a big mistake guys. She is so dangerous when it comes to revenge. She is not mafia queen for name. You better be take care of you.
Hoseuk said and then looked at tae and jimn
"And i din't expect this from you both. You know what she said, she said 'she will fine now because now she has her brother with her.' you again broke her trust. I can't believe a person can be like that. Said with dissapointment. "She is not angry guys she is dissapointed, she is sad, she is hurt. She doesn't want to kill you, you guys are just killing her. But What can we do....you guys are Same as your father. He said and left while Jin tae was standing with their head low.

"Please let us go dad" said tae. "Stfu one of you going to be new mafia king of jackens and here you are acting like kids. You should have stopped her from destroying our cars Said mr kim. "This is nothing compared to what we did with her." Jinn said with tears in his eyes and mr Kim left with saying "call fire brigade and clean the mess"

Next day's night

Y/n POV

I was walking alone on the street in the middle of the night with a alcohol bottle in my hand. I was shakingly walking because of intoxication. But it 

Suddenly a men said "hey baby". I could feel his smirk. I ignored and walked continuesly. Then he ran to me and held my hand. I rolled my eyes and finished the bottle and threw that. I turned looked at him. He was smirking he thought he won but let me tell him who is the boss here.

"What you want? I asked with tired eyes and cold look. "Why not we talk in my house with some fun" he said tried to be seducive. "You are really gross" with that i kicked his stomach. "Did you say something?" He was holding his stomache "you good?" I asked and he answered "you don't know who i am bitch" he said and tried to hold my hair but i was fast enough to catch his hand and cracked his elbow by which he screamed. "Don't you ever stop a women like this in future" i was bored so i left him.

i started walking but suddenly i heard someone breaking the glass so i looked at the men, he was about to stab me with my broken alcohol bottle. But suddenly someone stopped that by holding the peice of glass by his bare hand i looked at him and it was jinn. Blood was flowing. I ignored him and focused on the man.

Ooh so now he was trying to kill me. Okay then let's see. What we can do. I kicked him and he fell in the ground he tried to stand up i grabbed the broken alcohol water. "Wanna kill me" i said and cut his hand slowly with bottle glass and then stood on his  cut. "Is it paining?" my brother was maybe following me. I left the hand and grabbed his collar i dragged him to some dark street i pushed him into the wall. "I am sorry please let me go" he said and then i smirk and said "i love it when they looks helpless." I went to him and stabbed him uncountable time.

"Stop....please" jinn said while holding his tears back. I stabbed him 2-4 more times and left him. I was cleaning the blood from my hand with my clothes. I looked at jinn and said "stay away from me, and yes i am not in the mood to litsen your shit" i said i tried to leave but he stopped me " i am not here for that, just go inform you about the people whom you trust more they are snakes. On whom you are trusting blindly they are nothing but liers. He said "like you?" I asked while folding my arms on my chest. "No, it's your friend......'Jenni is the betrayer'. He said. Really? Thankyou for informing me now bye. I Said. I am not lying
Y/n. Trust me. He said. I am done with your and dad's new plans and tricks so stop this shit now. Let's have a fight and finish it!!! I said and left him alone there.
______________

So my assignment going to be finished so i thought to update one more chapter. exam will start soon Like and read and comment and bye!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
306K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong