When The Past Catches Up (Fla...

CharmaineMeyer2 tarafından

Barry Allen is not who you think he is. People would describe him as adorable,awkward,kind even. I mean,He i... Daha Fazla

Read This Before Starting!
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Heyyy
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not an update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Heyyy Guys
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 2

3.2K 58 1
CharmaineMeyer2 tarafından

Two Days Later~

Trent's Pov

Thad and I were at home watching TV but a knock on the door disturbed us. Thad groaned and yelled "coming!".

I heard voices coming into the living room. I looked and wasn't surprised to see who it was.

Jeff,Nick,Wes and David came with snacks and drinks. Jeff jumped on the couch and sat right next to me. Thad came last and I could tell he was silently cursing them. I chuckled quietly and sat up.

"Why are you guys here? Just curious" Thad asked with a smile.

"Jeez can't we visit? You look as if you and Trent over here was doing funny business" Nick smirked. Thad and I shared a disgusted look before I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Shut up Nick you're one to talk" Wes said setting up the table.

"For the last time Wes,I was not giving Jeff a blowjo-" Nick was immediately cut off.

"Do not finish that sentence,also why can't our conversations be normal for once? I swear it always turns dirty at one point but I'm not complaining".
David exclaimed but gave in at the end.

"You sound like Sebastian" Thad said shaking his head.

At this,the room turned silent. I was supposed to be the sunshine
of the group but even I can't lighten up the thick tension.

Sebastian Smythe..... I miss that sexy jerk. I haven't seen him ever since he helped Blaine propose to Kurt. He didn't even come for graduation day,he just disappeared. Obviously his departure hurt all of us but mainly me.

We were the closest to each other.
We shared everything with each other and we had each others backs. Even though he was a dick
to everyone else,he had some sort of soft spot for us. He was stern but gentle aswell. I could tell he cared about us and there are times where I wonder if he misses us too.

"So how about that movie?" I finally spoke.

"I'm in the mood for a musical"
Jeff suddenly said making us look at him.

I still remember the day Nick and I caught Seb watching a musical.
He threatened all of us not to tell anyone. The memory made me smile.

"A musical it is" David said.

The next day~

Authors Pov

Barry was at the CCPD. He was walking down stairs while reading a forensic report but he heard yelling. Confused,he went and stood next to Captain Singh.
It seemed to be a guy but he looked oddly familiar.

"Whats going on?" Barry asked confusedly.

"This guy lost his luggage and is making a scene" Joe sighed.

Barry caught a glimpse of whoever it was but once again,he paled.

"You ok Allen?" Mr Singh asked with a little concern.

"Yeah I'm fine" Barry said snapping out of it.

Barry immediately tried to get out of there but he cursed when that voice called out.

"Oh no you don't Smythe,you're not escaping again"

Barry awkwardly turned around and gave a nervous smile
"Heyyyy Kurt how are you?"

"Wait do you two know each other?" Asked Joe confusedly.

"No"

"Yes"

They said at the same time. Barry exhaled annoyingly. His day couldn't get any worse.

"And who the hell is Smythe?" Captain Singh questioned.

Kurt signaled Barry that they need to talk. He sighed but nodded at him.

"Ok maybe we do know each other,Kurt can we go to my office?" Barry said quickly.

"Sure but I want my luggage!"
He said and glared at the ones he was yelling at. Barry rolled his eyes and grabbed his wrist,taking him upstairs.

Meanwhile Joe and Captain Singh watched them walk upstairs before Captain Singh broke the silence.

"I'm sorry what just happened"

"I have no idea"

"I'm going,I'm done with Allen's antics" He said and walked away,leaving Joe there.

Barry's Pov

I got to my office,pulled Kurt inside and closed the door before locking it.

"Out of all places,this is the last place I'd expect to see you here
Meerkat" Kurt said and crossed his arms.

"Likewise" I mumbled.

There was silence for a few seconds before I walked to my desk and sat down.

"So missing luggage huh?" I tried to start a conversation.

"I haven't seen you in years and these are the type of things you say to me? What's up with you?"
He asked as he sat down infront of me.

"What do you mean?"

"Some things has clearly changed,like where's that signature smirk of yours? Got nothing sarcastic or snarky to say? And since when does Sebastian Smythe call people by their first names? What happened to Lady Hummel?"

I sighed and saw him looking at me questionably. This is just great. I swear it's been awhile but Sebastian is going to come back anytime now. Although he's right to be curious,that side of me is something I'd like to put behind me.

"Well?" He waited.

I just stared at him. He hasn't really changed except for his clothes. I chuckled when I saw him getting red because of my gaze.

"Can you stop staring?"

I looked at the window before saying "I'm not who you think I am"

"That's pretty clear" He shrugged

"I'm not really Sebastian Smythe.
My real name is Barry Allen"

"Ok was not expecting that"

"When I was eleven,my mom was murdered"

"What?!? Really!? But your mom is fine" Kurt said confusedly.

"Remember,I'm Barry Allen. The
Smythes aren't really my parents,they just took me in"

"Why?" Not my place to say this but he's kinda cute when he's curious.

"I'm getting there. Of course,the police think my dad did it and was sent to prison for her murder"

I debated whether I should elaborate but I probably shouldn't because I can't afford him to know my superhero life.

"I'm so sorry" I shook my head.

"I was bullied back then and it got so bad that my foster dad decided to let the Smythes take me in. They were my dads side of the family. Eventually,I not only changed my name but my whole persona. I'm a sweetheart compared to Sebastian Smythe. I became an asshole"

"This is alot to take in. You were,out of all people,were bullied? If so why did you become one?"

"To protect myself from getting hurt. Trust me I hated everything I did. I was so ashamed that I decided to graduate early and just leave. I also understand if you're still mad at me" I looked down.

"Seb-Barry I forgave you back then. Even though you're not really like that,this side of you is kinda freaking me out"

I laughed and finally smirked
" I see Lady Hummel is taking a liking to me".

"Thank god,you're not completely gone"

"Anything more shocking?"

"I'm not gay" I stated bluntly.

His jaw dropped to the floor
"Wait what? So you never really liked Blaine? You tried to break us up as a joke?"

"Hey don't get me wrong,Blaine is a good looking guy but yeah,it had to be done" I shrugged.

"Wait who's she?" Kurt asked as he pointed to a picture. It was me and Kara.

"My wife" I said as he took the picture.

"This is so cute" he squealed .

"She kinda looks familiar aswell" Kurt tilted his head while looking.

Familiar?

"Ehh,nevermind" He put it back down.

I explained a few more things and let's just say I think he's about to either explode or faint.

A bit long I knowwww😭😭

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter 🙏 😀 😊 ❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

34.6K 1K 34
TAGS CAN BE SPOILERS!!!!!!! This story can be very triggering. Just a precaution. Be warned, take this seriously, and look at the tags. Barry has had...
161K 2.3K 46
Who is Sebastian Smythe really? Most of his past is unknown to his fellow Warblers. With little to know about Sebastian, Thad decides it's time for a...
5.7K 234 27
🎶 𝐎𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮🎶 - Against it all forever, Sebastian Smythe and Barry Allen a...
127K 3.6K 53
What if The Flash's son grew up to be the exact opposite of what The Flash stood for? What if his own son took a path of darkness Instead of light? H...