Yugioh Gx special season 3

By Lumaking7

A sequel to Yugioh gx season 2. Tara and Jaden had finally saved the earth from the light of destruction and... More

Info!!
Background Story!!! How Jesse and Ember meet!
School start and new transfers?!
Fire vs. Heroes! The danger with Axel!!
Who is strongest? Beasts vs. Dinos!
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1
On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 2.
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar Knight! part 1
Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2
Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!
Twins against Viper! part 2 the end!!
Stranded in another dimension! with duel spirits?!
The submarine adventure!! Danger is lurking everywhere!!
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1
The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 2.
Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!
Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.
Duel against Marcel part 1 The twins vs Marcel!
Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel
Departure and horrified flash from the past
In a new dimension, new order and new rules. Jaden vs. the sky Scout.
Dark army and Reunion!!
Fiends and Warriors. Jaden's struggling duel against Zure!
Orbs and pages! Jaden Vs Brron, mad king of dark world.
Travel, Duel and a King?!
The saga of Syrus and Ember!
Attack on the village. Jim the defender?!
Escaping offer you can't refuse?!
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. Part 1.
Unpleasant surprise?! Jim vs. the supreme king Haou. part 2.
Cowards, Courage, Sidekicks and Heroes.
Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.
Spies, Infiltrations and Plans?! Axel vs. Skull Knight!
Events. Wait What?! I got tagged?!
Surprising Events. Secrets about the king.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 1.
What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.
The forbidden ritual part 1.
The forbidden ritual part 2.
Horrified memories and vampires?
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1
Prophecies, gems and dragons part 2
A battle of clashing titans part 1
A battle of clashing titans part 2.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.
Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 2
Double confrontation. The fight against destiny part 1.
Double confrontation. The powers awakening part 2.
Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.
Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

Trapped by a trapper? can love conquer it all?!

1.2K 18 6
By Lumaking7

Normal p.o.v.

"Did you find them?!" asked Jesse, Syrus. Syrus shook his head. Jesse sneered a little angry. Where in the world was the twins hiding? Suddenly a little light lit up in an area not far away from here. Syrus and Jesse looked at each other. 

"That was a duel just now? Wasn't it?!" questioned Syrus "Oh no that means..!". 

"Yeah!" said Jesse and began to run towards the light "Someone is gonna lose their energy! Lets hurry!". And then they both began running towards the light.

At Hassleberry and his group.

"You are sure you are okay?!" asked Hassleberry and looked at Alexis. She nodded. 

"Yeah I will survive!" She said and smiled. Jim gave her the water bottle.

"Falling down a deep pit and then almost drooling! You have been through a lot!" Jim said impressed. Alexis just smiled.

"That's just a normal day around here!" She said. Hassleberry nodded in agreement. 

"Yeah you are right...!" He began and suddenly began yelling. His eyes changed into reptile eyes. Shirley was growling out loud as well. 

"Oh no they are at it again!" Jim said, but before he could do a thing, Hassleberry slammed himself in the face and fell to the ground. He was rubbing his face. Shirley had hit herself with her tail and fell to the ground as well. A minute after she was up again and was okay again. Hassleberry was sitting on the ground. He was also ok.

"I felt those strange vibes again!" Hassleberry said. "That can only mean one thing! Jaden and the others are in trouble!". The others decided to find the others.

Ember p.o.v.

Ember was standing in the forest now as well. She had followed Adrian's line down in the shaft, but at some points, she chose another direction, where the shaft was more climbable. She was not gonna take the same path as Adrian. That was for sure! 

"My lady!" said Haya worried "I can hear the voices of some things!". 

"Is it spirits?!" asked Ember confused. Haya looked really torned now. 

"I am not sure my lady!" It said worried "It just doesn't feel normal! There is something out of sync here!". Ember looked worried at Haya. Maybe she should tjek it out? Maybe this was because of someone was dueling?

"Show me the way Haya!" Ember said. Haya smiled happily.

"I knew you were gonna say that my lady!" Haya said and smiled "You are a fierce warrior after all!". Ember smiled and began follow Haya. 

Ember had walked around in the woods for a long time, when finally Haya stopped and pointed at a door who lead into some kind of tunnel. Ember decided to walk inside there. Whatever was in there, it couldn't be that scary thought Ember. She was sadly mistaken. At the end of the tunnel she found a giant room, and she was meet with a dreadful sight. Duel monsters in cages. Some was different shapes, but they were all trapped. Ember placed a hand at her mouth and looked in horror. All the monsters was duel spirits. There were no mistake. Haya was as shocked as Ember.

"My lady!" it said and sounded sad and angry at the same time "This is.. this is.!".

 Haya couldn't continue the sentence, but Ember knew what it was trying to say.

"I know!" said Ember and gulped "This is.. this is so wrong!". Haya nodded. They looked around. It looked like there was no one in here right now. Ember walked in. The duel spirits all looked up, but they were saying anything. They looked tired for some reason. Haya even tried to talk to them, but they didn't replay at all. Ember tried to free the cages. She had chosen a giant oval cage, how was floating in midair and got tired to some iron line or a iron foot. A horse creature was inside. Ember was sure it was called "Horse of floral knights". However the horse looked tired. Ember slammed her hands at the cage. However it didn't break. 

"Don't worry I will get you all out of here!" Ember said "Whoever trapped you, is gonna regret this! No one messes with me when spirits is involved!". She looked around and walked back to the forest and broke a branch off the tree. Then she walked back to the place and slammed the tree branch at the cage. 

"I am not gonna give up!" Ember said angry when nothing happened "I am gonna free all of you!". Haya flew around her. 

"If my lady says so, then it is true!" Haya told the horse "She tries to never break a promise! She is my master, my partner!". The horse looked at Haya and then sighed. 

"It is futile!" the horse said in a weak voice "You can't break them! Only the one who can trap us, knows how!". Ember stopped slamming. She was surprised the spirit talked. Haya was stunned as well. 

"Why? You are the first one who talked to us!" Ember said confused. "Who trapped you all!". The horse sighed a little. It looked at Ember, then at Haya. 

"We don't want to talk, because we want to save our energy! A duel spirit trapper, trapped us!"the horse said and gasped after air for a minute "Leave while you still can!". Ember shook his head and was about to slam the cage again, when she heard a weird sound. It sounded like a vehicle of some sort. 

"Hide!" said the horse "If he sees you, he will trap you as well!". Ember sneered but did as the horse said. She hid inside the shadows, beside the cage. Suddenly a motorcycle was driving in here. Ember saw a man siting on it. He had a creepy laugh. 

"Ehehe!" He said and took away his helmet. He was smiling a lot. 

"What's up your low spirits!" the man said and grinned again "Missed me? Ehehe!". However he actually didn't wait for their replay, because a phone was ringing inside his clothes. The trapper picked up the call. 

"Yeah what's up! Trapper here!" He said and sounded happy. Really happy. "Ah Viper! What can I do for you?!". Ember clenched his fists. Viper! He worked for Viper! This could not be good! The trapper was smirking. 

"So it is time! Time to take out the brat with the crystal beasts?!" He asked. Ember looked in horror. They were targeting Jesse! 

"Oh of course I am dueling! Just remember your promise! If I win, that Jesse kid's crystal beast is gonna be mine!" Trapper said and grinned his annoying laugher. Ember clenched her fists. She was so angry, that she didn't notice that she had let go of the branch, and it fell to the ground with a big BAM. Trapper looked up. 

"I am calling back Viper! Apparently I got a mouse in here! Whoever it is, I am gonna take care of it!" Trapper said and hung up. Ember backed slowly away. However 5 seconds later, Trapper slammed something into the corner, she was hiding. Ember instantly moved out of the way, however now Trapper could see her. 

"Well, well who do we have here!" He said and grinned "A little missy! She is apparently spying on me!". Ember backed a little away, slowly towards the door. 

"You are a horrible man!" Ember yelled "Trapping all these spirits! This is not right!". Trapper smirked evilly and walked towards her. Ember towards the door. 

"My lady! Quickly escape! You have to warn Jesse!" Haya said. Trapper grinned. 

"Oh look, this girl has a spirit! It will be a good trophy in my collection!" Trapper said "However I need to capture the girl as well, so she can tell anyone my plans!". He attacked with the whip, and was about to attack Ember, however Haya jumped in between and shielded her, and got hit instead. 

"My lady! Run!" the spirit said and was lying weakly on the floor.

"No I can never leave you!" said Ember. Haya looked angry at her. 

"Go! My lady! Warn Jesse! Both of your safety is much more important!" Haya said. Ember was crying. She looked at Haya and nodded. 

"I will come back with help!" She said "Just hang in there Haya!". Then Ember rushed out towards the door. She needed to find Jesse! 

In the mean time.

The trapper caged Haya in the same kind of cage as the horse. He smirked evilly at the new spirit, and placed a hand on the cage, while he was grinning like hell. 

"So you think your little lady is safe!" He said and grinned "Don't you think I would have noticed if someone tries to destroy my cages! I know who she is too! Jesse's friend! You little lady is only bait! So that I can find Jesse! Then his crystal beasts is mine!". Trapper grinned again and got up on his motorcycle and drove after her.  

Normal p.o.v.

In the mean time.

 A lot of things was going on now. Adrian was climbing through some shafts. Trying to get closer to Viper. Axel back in his trap was trying to escape. Or he was actually thinking of an escape plan. Back at the academy, Miss Fortaine was examine a lot of student, who dueled in the survival duels. They were all weak and tired. However she didn't have room for all these patients, so Bonaparte came up with an idea. They had rooms enough at the moment in the blue dorm. Fortaine and the students moved over there for the time being. However after Fortaine and the students left, Bonaparte told Crowler, that the connection with Jaden and the others was cut off. He suspected Viper (He was correct), and said that they were on their own from now on. He just hoped they all were okay. 

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was standing in some weird darkness. He was surrounded by it, however funny enough, he could see his own shadow. He even had two of them, which he thought was a little weird. He was looking around. He was all alone! He didn't like that at all! He didn't like being separated from Tara, and he didn't like being alone! He knew Tara was feeling the same way! Jaden was missing her. Suddenly a voice was grinning. Jaden looked quickly around, but he couldn't see any. Suddenly the voice spoke, but it sounded sad. 

"Jaden!" it said "Why won't you play with me anymore? We used to be best friend!". 

"We did?!" said Jaden confused. Who was talking? 

"Yes we did! You may have forgotten about me! It is all your sisters fault! Jaden!" the voice said. Jaden clenched his fists. Whoever was talking, Jaden knew Tara hadn't done anything.

"You are wrong!" said Jaden angry "Nothing is Tara's fault! Whatever you think she has done, it is not true! I am properly the one! I always am!". Jaden felt something weird around him, but he couldn't see what. 

"You are so wrong Jaden!" the voice said and sounded like it was closer now "She made you forget me! But don't worry Jaden! Even though you have forgotten me! I will never forget you! I promise!". Jaden looked in horror. Something was wrong here!

"Jaden! Jaden! Wake up!" said a voice suddenly. Jaden could feel that someone was shaking him. He forced his tired eyes opened, and blinked a little. A familiar face was looking at him. Jaden blinked once more. 

"Jesse!" He said weakly "It is you! What happened? Where am I?!". Jesse looked relieved at him and smiled. Then he turned his head towards something. '

"He is okay Tara!" He said "So don't worry!". Tara! Jaden turned instantly his head towards the place Jesse was looking at, and saw his sister, sitting a meter from him. She had a pained look on her face, but she was also awake. 

"Tara!" Jaden got quickly up, but his body was not well yet and he yelped in pain. Jesse placed him down on the ground again. Jaden noticed he was leaning towards a wall. Tara was doing the same thing. Jesse smiled at him.

"Let me!" He said "I figured you would be near her when you woke up, but you two was darn heavy, for me and Sy to lift, so we placed you here and took a rest!". Jesse walked over to Tara and dragged her over to him. Jaden took a look around. They were not far away from the bridge, where he dueled Stein. Jaden had remembered everything that happened now. He looked worried at Tara!

"You are okay sis! You are not poisoned any longer?!" He asked. Tara smiled. 

"No! Not poisoned, but my foot! It hurts Jaden!" She said and sighed weakly "I twisted my ankle and got bit by a spider! Not a good day!". Jaden hugged her a little.

"It is all Viper's fault! We wouldn't be down here if it wasn't for him!" Jaden said and sighed "I think someone is targeting us again sis!". Tara sighed as well.

"Yeah! I figured that much!" She said and leaned towards him. She yelped a little. 

"Don't worry!" said Jesse suddenly "If it comes down to it, I will protect you! And Sy will as well, when he returns! He was so worried, that he left to find some water!". 

"Thanks Jesse!" Jaden said "I am happy for that! Because I am to tired yet!". 

"Me too!" Tara said "I can't even stand! I owe you one!". Jesse just grinned.

"What are friends for?!" He said. He was about to say something more, when a voice interrupted him and made him freeze. 

"Jesse! Jesse! Where are you?!" It said. Jaden was surprised as well. It sounded like.. Out from a bush was Ember rushing out. She had tears in her eyes and looked like she was about to cry. Jesse was.. standing still. Completely frozen! Jaden would have done something, but his body was so tired. Ember looked around and when she saw Jesse, she rushed over to him and gave him a hug. Then she began crying. Jesse looked down at her. Jaden could see he was about to hug her, but in the end he pushed her away from him, and turned his back against her. Apparently Jesse was still angry at her. He snort coldly. 

"What are you doing here?!" He said just as cold "I told you I don't want to talk to you!". Ember let out a cry, but suddenly grabbed his hand. 

"Jesse! I know you are angry, but something happened and..!". But Jesse interrupted her with a cold snort. 

"I am not gonna listen to any of your lies!" He said angry "You are just a liar!". Ember let out a big cry. Jaden looked at his best friend. Jesse actually didn't look as angry as he sounded. Tara sighed as well.

"Jesse! Please listen to her! Can't you feel something is wrong here?!" Tara said. Jesse sighed and turned around and looked at Ember. Her tears kept falling. 

"Ember what is wrong?!" Jesse asked. He actually sounded worried. Ember sighed. 

"Please Jesse! I know you hate me now, but please just forget that!" She said and snifted "A bad man..! a really bad man, has captured Haya!". Jesse lifted his eyebrows a little. So did the twins. 

"But she is a spirit!" said Tara confused "How can you capture a spirit?!". 

"I don't know!" Ember said "He has a lot of duel spirits in cages! We both, me and Haya stumbled over them! In some cave! A lot of duel spirits! Haya protected me so I could leave for help, but the bad man has properly taken her already!". Jesse suddenly bowed down a little and hugged her. Then he looked into her eyes. 

"Ember! What was the name of that man? What was he called?" Jesse sounded angry.

Ember looked confused at him for a moment. 

"Um I don't know!" She said "When he was talking to Viper! He said *Trapper here* or something! It was really weird!". Jesse got up on his feets and was shaking his hands. He looked pretty angry. 

"Well that is his name?!" Jesse said and sneered "He is calling himself Trapper! He is a mean duelist, I have been looking for in a long time!". Jesse began telling about a duelist boy, he meet years ago on a field trip with North academy. Jesse saw a spirit called "Jerry beans man". It didn't look so happy, but when Jesse asked, if something was wrong, spirit run away. Jesse rushed after it, but then he saw a kid lying on the ground. Totally beat up. The boy was still conscious. He had told Jesse, that a guy called trapper had stolen his card. Jesse told them that it was the same spirit he just had seen. However Jesse had promised to get that spirit back to the boy. No matter what. The twins and Ember looked at Jesse, when he was finished. Jaden was pretty angry. No one was allowed to steal spirits! Ember looked puzzled at Jesse.

"Why don't I remember anything about this! I was at North academy with you Jesse?!" She asked. Jesse grinned a little. 

"You weren't there Ember!" He said "You had a cold and stayed at the school! And well I just forgot to tell you!". Ember sighed a little and shrugged. She was about to say something, when Jesse covered her mouth a little. Jaden and Tara went silence as well. Jesse made the sigh for quiet and let go of Ember. 

"Can't you hear it!" whispered Jesse. The others shook their heads. Jesse continued "I can hear a engine I think!". Jaden tried listening really closely. Suddenly an annoying laugh filled the air. Jaden noticed that Jesse, clenched his fists, and turned around, toward the open door, the twins was close at. Ember followed.

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember followed Jesse through the door. She could see the man Trapper sitting on his motorcycle and was grinning like a maniac. He was smirking at Jesse.

"If I knew you were so close by, I wouldn't have used the girl as bait!" Trapper said and grinned "Eheh but no matter!". Ember clenched his fists. She had wandered around in this stupid forest and then there were a secret passage from that cave of his. How else could he be in front of them now. Jaden was standing weakly in the door, and looked like he was about to pass out any minute. Tara was jumping on one leg and was leaning towards Jaden. She didn't look any better. 

"Is that Trapper?!" said Jaden weakly. Jesse nodded. Ember sneered. She didn't have the chance to tell Jesse, that Trapper was targeting him. Ember was about to say something to Jesse, when two of his crystal beast appeared. It was Topaz tiger and Sapphire pegasus. They looked angry. Topaz attacked without warning before Jesse could do a thing. Ember sneered. She had to stop it. She jumped in between, however Pegasus was thinking the same thing. They both pushed Tiger out of the way. 

"Watch out!" They both yelled and Ember felt something slamming at her back. She felt electricity run through her body. She was screaming a little and pegasus was doing the same thing. Ember actually didn't care. She in some way deserved this for lying to Jesse. She just wanted to protect him and his family. 

"Ember!" yelled Jesse "Pegasus! Are you two okay?!". Ember was about to tell him she was okay, when she heard a weird sound, and saw the cage who looked like the one the horse from earlier, had been in. However this time Ember saw it from the inside. She was leaning up at something soft and warm. Ember turned a little around and saw pegasus beside her. Just great! She was caged inside together with pegasus. However it was weird that she could touch it. 

"Ember!" yelled the others in unison "Pegasus!". Trapper was laughing like hell. 

"Oh not my plan trapping the girl, but whatever!" He said and laughed "Then I can make an experiment! What happens to a human in these cages? Interesting!". 

"You let her go now!" yelled Jesse and clenched his fists "And give back my Pegasus!". Trapper grin and started the engine. He smirked at Jesse. 

"Your pony and girl is mine now kiddo!" He said and grin "Try catch me, if you dare!". Then he began driving out of there. 

"Jesse!" yelled Ember scared, but then she clenched her fists. She have to be brave now! Like a real warrior. She smiled at Jesse. 

"I will protect pegasus! Just get out of here Jesse!" she said. Then she disappeared out of sight, through some tunnel. 

Jesse's p.o.v.

"Ember!" yelled Jesse. He had to do something. Jaden was standing at the doorstep close to the door, with Tara close to him. However both twins looked like they were gonna pass out. Jesse sneered. This was a trap! That was for sure, but Jesse was not gonna let Ember and pegasus down! Pegasus was part of his family. He was the wielder of the crystal beast. It was his job to protect them. They had chosen him. Secondly Ember! He was still angry at her, but that can change fast when someone you loved was trapped. The only thing he was thinking of was her. Saving her at all cost. If Trapper had hurt her just a little bit, Jesse would make him pay. He looked at the twins and towards Jaden. 

"Jaden! Tara! Stay here!" He said and pushed both of them down at the ground "You are not well! Rest! I will save Ember and pegasus! But you two need to gain energy again! So please stay!". Tara was hugging Jaden now. Jesse knew she was in great pain. Jaden sighed, but nodded. 

"Just return!" Jaden said "Beat him and free everyone!". Jaden made weakly a high five. Jesse slammed it a little and looked at the pathway Trapper had a taken. Tiger was still standing by his side. Jesse called it back and began running into the tunnel. Ember, Pegasus, Haya! Here I come!

Jesse rushed into the tunnel. Not sure what he was gonna find, but a room filled with cages of duel monster spirits was not one of them. He had figured he would see Haya, and Ember and Pegasus, but not so many spirits. Jesse clenched his fists. This was the worse thing you could ever do! Spirits was.. well friends! In Jesse's eyes! He had been thought by his grandma to help every spirit! These spirits needed serious help!

"Trapper!" yelled Jesse "Where are you?! Show yourself coward?!". Jesse walked around between the spirits. He could see a exit to outside the forest, but he had a feeling Trapper was in here. In this cave that is! Suddenly a secret wall/door opened and Jesse could hear Trapper's annoying laugh from in there. Jesse sneered. He knew this was a trap, but he didn't care. He walked over there and inside. He was inside another room. Trapper was there with his motorcycle, as well as Ember, Pegasus and Haya as well. He could see the bird spirit caged in here as well. Some other spirits was in here as well. Trapper grinned again. 

"Hello Jesse!" He said "You took your time boy!". Jesse sneered. 

"Stop your foolish games Trapper!" Jesse said "Let them all go!". Trapper smirked. 

"Are you kidding me! My whole life is a game!" He said and grinned. Jesse sneered.

"Trapping spirits! Is that a game for you! That is so wrong!" He said. Trapper grin.

"Oh yes! However my next game is dueling you! So what are you saying boy!" He said "Don't you want your horse and girlfriend back!". Jesse sneered.

"She is not my girlfriend!" Jesse said. However his heart really wished that was true "But yes I want that! But not just Ember and pegasus! All spirits you have captured has to be set free!". Trapper grinned a little. 

"Well then its good I am playing for high stakes, Jesse boy!" Trapper said "Because if you want me to risk something, you have to risk something equally!". Jesse sneered.

"What do you want Trapper?!" He said angry "Isn't a cave filled with spirits enough for you!". Trapper laughed again. And placed a little hand on the cave with pegasus and Ember. He looked kind of greedy. 

"No! I want so much more! Like all of your crystal beasts! If I get my hands of them! I can find the real price! That legendary rainbow dragon! Legends tells me only the owner of the crystal beast can find it!" Trapper said and smirked. Jesse sneered. So that was deal here! He will never get the hands of his family. He was about to say something, when suddenly amethyst cat appeared beside him. She was staring at Trapper with a wild glare. Then she snort. 

"Even if you gain us all Trapper! Rainbow dragon will never show itself to you!" She said and smirked "Only the one who broke our seal, can find the dragon! And that person is Jesse!". Jesse smiled at his cat. Trapper looked at Jesse. 

"Fine! Then I just have to add Jesse into my plans!"Trapper said "I will risk all the spirits in here. If you win, they will be free! However if you lose, you and your beasts belongs and serves me!". Jesse looked in horror. The last thing he would do was helping this trapper, trapping more spirits. He looked at the cage with Ember and sighed a little. Then he nodded. 

"If you free Ember as well Trapper! Then we have a deal! But I am not gonna lose!" Jesse said angry. "So prepare to free them instead!". Jesse activated his duel disk.

"You got yourself a deal Jesse!" He said "Soon you will find that dragon for me!".

"Dream on!" Jesse said and the duel began. 

Trapper: 4000Lp.  

Jesse: 4000Lp.

Trapper started off. He summoned his "Lure Phantom" to the field i def mode. Then he tossed down three facedowns and ended his turn. Jesse drew and summoned "Amethyst Cat" to the field. He used her eff. By cutting her att down in half, she could attack directly. However Trapper activated his monster's eff. He could now send his monster and the cat, back to the owners hands. Jesse tried to catch her, but Trapper had a trap ready. Before she returned to Jesse's hand, he activated a trap called "Hunting net" which placed the cat, in his T/S card zone (trap and spell), and she got a prey counter. Jesse sneered. He couldn't do anything but place two facedown's and end his turn. Trapper summoned his phantom again in def mode. Then he plays a spell "Dark Auction". Trapper smirked.

"Now you can get your cat back in your hand, for a small price of course!" He said and grinned "You have to pay your life points equal to your cat's att!". 

"Just take them!" Jesse said angry. Then he lost 1200 points. His cat was free, however before Jesse, got her back into his hand, Trapper activated another "Hunting net" and got the cat back in his T/S card zone. Jesse sneered. He was annoying. Trapper sets a card and ends his turn. Jesse looked at the cage with Pegasus. Both him and Ember was suddenly looking more pale. They were gasping for Air. Jesse looked around on the other cages. It was the same with Haya and the other spirits. 

"Hey what's the deal Trapper!" Jesse said angry "Why are all the monsters and Ember looking so.. so sick suddenly!". Trapper grinned a little. Then he looked at the cage with Ember and Pegasus. 

"Well what do you think these cages are Jesse boy!" He said "They are not just there for trapping them! However your little human friend up there! I was interested in what happened to her! Guess I got my answer!". Jesse looked really confused now. 

"What do you mean Trapper? What is happening?!" Jesse asked. Trapper grinned.

"Apparently a human in my cages, turns into a spirit like the spirits I caught!" He said and grinned "And the spirits are all made of energy! Energy I can take so to speak!". 

"Hold on! What do you mean take?!" said Jesse and looked in horror. Trapper grin and activated a switch, that made one of the cages flew over to him. Inside was a little insect monster. Jesse couldn't remember what it was called, but it looked weak. 

"See for yourself Jesse!" He said "When you work for me you will do this yourself anyway! You see my cages, can extract that energy and make it power up my deck! But thats not the best part!". He pointed at the cage. Jesse saw the monster, getting weaker and weaker, until BAM, the cage and monster turned into stardust. It died or disappeared. Jesse looked in horror. He noticed Ember looked the same way as he.

"You can't!" Jesse yelled "You have no right to treat them this way!".

"But I just did!" Trapper said and laughed "Their energy is all mine! Soon you will help me Jesse!". Jesse clenched his fists. His body was shaking with anger.

"Never! Trapper! Never! You are sick you know that!" Jesse said angry. Trapper just shrugged a little. The duel continued. Jesse looked up at Ember. She was not gonna turn her into dust like the others. Trapper was not gonna turn anyone else into dust! Not on his watch. Jesse summoned his "Amber mammoth" to the field in att mode. He attacked with it, however Trapper was ready for him. He activated the spell "Capture snare". He could now stop the attack, capture Mammoth and place him in the S/T card zone as well. 

"No! Not my Mammoth too!" Jesse said. This was not turning out good at all. 

Normal p.o.v.

Syrus was on his way, rushing through the forest with water in a giant leaf. He was on his way over to Jaden and Tara. They looked really tired and sick last time he saw them. He just hoped the water would help them just a little. Suddenly some red eyes were looking at him through the bushes. A alligator rushed out and bit Syrus in his butt. He was running around (alligator followed) trying to get it off. It is actually amazing that Sy is not losing any water. However suddenly Hassleberry and they others arrived. Syrus found out, it was Shirley who was biting his butt. Jim makes her stop. They all began walking towards the place Jaden and Tara was resting at for the moment. 

In the mean time. 

At the lap office in Viper's hideout.

Viper was standing close at the tank! He was watching the duel between Jesse and Trapper. He smirked. He actually didn't care about all the deals they made. Of course if Trapper won, Jesse would have to give up a lot of energy, and Trapper was pretty good himself, at making Jesse angry. Because your more angrier he became, the more energy he would use. Viper was not gonna kill him at least.. just take a lot of energy from both of them. Soon! Soon he would get his wish fulfilled. He was laughing like a maniac. 

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember didn't feel so good, and Sapphire Pegasus didn't either. They felt weak every  time a minute had passed. No seconds. Pegasus had placed its wings around her as a protection, however she had a feeling it didn't help much. She looked down at Jesse. She had a feeling he couldn't hear her or actually maybe he could, but it was taking too much energy to talk. She really hoped Jesse knew what he was doing. Apparently her and pegasus had heard that deal trapper had made, and she was not liking it one bit. It was one thing that he was angry and never would talk to her, but another thing, that he had to join a sick trapper who turned spirit's energy into power, he was using in his deck. Yep she had heard all the things trapper and Jesse had been talking about. Ember actually thought at first that it was awesome being a spirit for the time being. She could pat Pegasus. His body was so soft and warm. However when she saw what happened to the other spirit, she changed her mind. She wanted out from here. 

"Don't worry miss Ember!" said Pegasus suddenly "Just believe in my or our Jesse! He will never let us down! There is a reason we chose him!". Ember nodded. 

"I know!" She said "I believe in him! He is Jesse! He has never let me down!". She sighed a little and looked down. He never let me down, but I did him! I lied to him! Ember clenched her fist and made a vow. When she finally was free, she would tell him the whole story! About her and Adrian and maybe..! Ember was not sure about the last part. She looked down at Jesse. The duel was still underway. It was trapper's turn. He sacrificed his phantom to summon his "Infernal blasthound". Ember was a little surprised by the fire power that dog had. Was that all the spirits energy that was shown on his dog? Ember hoped not. Trapper attacked with his doggy, however Jesse had a trap ready. It was called "G force". With it he could summoned a crystal beast from his hand to the field. He summoned "Cobalt eagle" to the field. However Trapper was ready for that and activated his trap "Trap jammer" and destroyed Jesse's trap. He got slammed by a direct attack from Trapper's dog. However he was not finished yet. His dog had an eff. If he dealt damage to the opponent, one card in Jesse's hand was destroyed. So his eagle got... send to the S/T card zone. Because of the crystal beasts eff. Trapper looked impressed. 

"So it is true! These crystal beast of yours are special!" Trapper told Jesse "Soon You, your beast and that dragon will all belong to me!". Ember sneered. That was not gonna happened! Jesse didn't belong to no one.. only to.. Ember shook her head. Not even to her! Jesse sneered at the trapper. 

"You will never get us!" He stated "It is my responsibility to take care of the crystal beast! They chose me, and I am gonna do everything I can to protect them!". Ember nodded. She remembered that day he got them. She was there! Pegasus was a old friend of her family, and Josh pulled some strings so Jesse could be in the tournament. Ember had gotten a seat beside pegasus, and she had seen when the suitcase glowed, after all Jesse's matches. In the end, Pegasus took them both into a VIP room, where he had prepared the cards. However they were all surrounded in 7 different crystals. However when Jesse touched them, the crystal's disappeared and revealed the cards. However Pegasus warned him about that with great power, comes great responsability. Something Jesse had taken to his heart. He was protecting them, like they did him. Ember had bin really happy! Jesse had wanted a spirit who was his own for so long, and now he got 7, maybe 8 with the dragon. Trapper sneered at Jesse. He placed a card facedown and ended his turn. Jesse's turn. He summoned "Topaz tiger". However Trapper has a trap ready, called "Trap hole". The tiger went into Jesse's S/T card zone. Jesse activated the spell "Rare value" and by tossing a beast from the zone to the grave, he could draw 2 more cards. Then he activated the spell "E force". With it he could summon Tiger from the S/T card zone to the field. Jesse attacked Trapper's dog, however when that dog gets destroyed, Trapper can summon another one from his deck. Jesse was smirking. He knew that move apparently, because he activated the trap "Triggered summon". Now he could summon another monster. His "Emerald Turtle" to be specific. However Jesse was not finished yet. He activated the spell "M force". It gave his turtle 500 more att. Jesse made it attack the dog and destroyed it once again. Trapper summoned another dog, but he didn't look so happy. Jesse had taken a lot of his lifepoints. Jesse activated his turtle's eff and switched it into def mode. Then he ended his turn. Ember smiled. Trapper wasn't so tough after all. Ember saw him place a card facedown and end his turn. He must really have bad cards now. Jesse drew and his turtle switched modes again, and attacked the dog. Then his Tiger attacked Trapper directly. He lost a lot of lifepoints. Ember smiling happily and hugged Pegasus.

"I knew he could do it!" she said weakly. Pegasus nodded. Jesse switched his turtle's modes again, and ended his turn. Trapper got angry up on his feets. He summoned his "lure phantom" to the field in def mode. Jesse was smirking.

"You don't know when you are beaten do you!" Jesse said and grinned. Trapper was smirking, which couldn't be a good sign, thought Ember. Jesse attacked with his turtle  again and attacked Trapper's phantom. Jesse was about to attack, however suddenly Trapper was holding a card in his hands. Ember could see that it was "Jerry Beans man". The spirit appeared beside Trapper as well. It didn't look happy. Jesse stopped up. He was looking at Trapper.

"Hey what is your story here!" He yelled "That's the spirit you took from that kid, that day! You think you just can beat him in a duel, and take what you want!". 

"Thats about right Jesse!" he said "A duel is like a hunt! And I want at trophy for every hunt I make!". Jesse sneered angry.

"Well he is also one of the spirits you have to give up when I win!" Jesse said "A friend of mine, have been wanted that card back in a long time, and I am not gonna break my promise to him!". Trapper smirked evilly. 

"I know! You see I was there, when you made that promise!" He said and laughed "I knew you one day would come looking for me! However lets see what you will do now Jesse! If you don't call of your attack! I will break its card! So who is it going to be! Your little friends up there, or this card!". He was pointing at Ember and pegasus. Ember could see Jesse's torned face. He couldn't let the card get destroyed, but Ember knew he couldn't let her and pegasus down either. Jesse sneered. He had closed his eyes. He switched his turtle into def mode and ended his turn. Ember looked angry at Trapper! Of course he was not being fair. She just hoped Jesse, would find a way out of this, or he and the crystal beast, should serve Trapper!

Normal p.o.v.

In the woods. 

Jaden's friends were walking through the woods. Jim was telling the others to be alert, and that he had a feeling why Viper was after them. Since they went down here, they had been attacked (the tiger), ambushed and trapped (Alexis accident), and some of them even had a duel (Jaden's duel). Jim had a feeling Viper was targeting them now. They all had rushed down towards the place where Sy said the twin's was. However when they arrived at the spot. No one was there!!

In the mean time.

In a shaft was Adrian still crawling. However he had to stop, because his spy equipment made him see a lot of lasers. Adrian smirked. More security! It could only mean one thing. He was getting close to Viper! Adrian took out some equipment from his pocket. A chip who deactivated the laser. One by one. It may take some time, but in the end, he would reach his destination. Just wait Viper!!

In the mean time. 

Viper was sitting in his chair, looking at the monitor. The duel with Trapper and Jesse was still on. Viper was smiling. As soon as it ended, he would have enough energy to resurrect the creature in the tank. He was smiling! Then he would get his wish! Viper just couldn't wait. He was laughing like a maniac. 

Tara's p.o.v.

"I am not too heavy am I Jaden!" Tara said and sighed "I wish you didn't need to carry me brother!". Jaden just smiled a little. He was piggybacking Tara, and they were walking inside the tunnel. Tara was not fond being in here, but at least there were fresh air. She could survive, however Tara still wished she could walk by herself. It would go a lot faster and second, Jaden would properly be in better shape. However he refuses to leave her, but he wants to help Jesse! This was the only way. 

"Don't worry!" said Jaden and grinned a little "I am stronger than I look, but when we come back, I need a seriously plate of fried shrimps!". He took some steps forward again. He was sweating a little. Tara nodded. Jaden smiled. 

"This reminds me of that time when I had to carry you home, when we were children!" Jaden said and grinned "Wasn't that something about you got slammed by a football in a game you were playing! But no one wanted to help us! I had to carry you hope all by myself!". Tara nodded and sighed. It was so long ago. 

"But now I am stronger!" Jaden said determined "Now I can carry you a lot longer!".

"Yeah, but you just got your energy drained so just take your time!" Tara said and sighed. She wished she was not a burden to him. Jaden sneered a little.

"Stop thinking that!" Jaden said angry "You are not a burden to me and you know it!Without you my life would be.. I can imagine it! But can't live without you!". 

"Yeah!" said Tara and smiled "Me neither! You are my brother! Lets just keep going!". Jaden nodded. Tara was wondering! Their twin power had grown since last year! Maybe it had something to do with that they no longer had any secrets for each other, or that they trusted each other more. Tara was sure of it! They arrived int the cave and looked in shock at all these trapped spirits! This was horrible. They could hear some voices far away. Tara knew that voice. It sounded like Jesse. They walked along side the wall. (easier for Jaden to walk) when they arrived at the door to the room, the twin's stuck their heads out, so they could see what was going on. They saw Jesse dueling trapper. However they also saw Trapper holding the spirit card in his hands and made Jesse, stop his attack. Tara sneered. He could have won that duel, if Trapper hadn't played dirty. She looked at Jaden. 

"Jaden please take me down! I can stand up at the wall! You need a break!" She said. Jaden nodded and put her down really gently. She jumped over to the door. 

"Soon you will be mine Jesse!" said Trapper and grinned his annoying laugher. "You and your crystal beast! I always wanted a boy that could clean my hunting equipments! How does that sound!". Jesse sneered and clenched his fists.

"You haven't got me yet Trapper!" He said "And it is not gonna happen! I have a bound with my spirits and it is bigger, than your traps ever would be!". Trapper grin. 

"You can't do a thing Jesse! I have this spirit card here! If you attack it goes bye bye!" He said and grinned again "Why do you not just surrender? Then it will be painless!". 

"Just go!" yelled Jesse angry "I am not surrendering!". Trapper smirked. He played his spell card "Pot of avarice". Now he could put 5 monster from his grave to his deck and shuffle. Then draw two more cards. Then he summoned the monster "Camouflage gardna" in def mode. Then he activated the "Decoy baby" spell card. With that he made a decoy and trapped yet another beast of Jesse's. His tiger and placed it in his T/S card zone. Trapper smirked.

"Now it is time for some discipline boy!" Trapper said and grinned. He activated the spell "Substitute pain". Now he would get hit by 400 points for every monster Trapper had caught. Jesse got slammed 3 times with his whip and he lost 1200 lp's. Trapper ended his turn. However there were not much Jesse could do as long as he was having the spirit. Jaden sneered.

"I am going in there!" yelled Jaden "I have to do something!". Tara stopped him.

"Wait a moment! Without a plan, we will just make things worse!" Tara said and looked around. There must be something they could do. 

"Okay!" Jaden said and sighed "Hurry sis! You are better at that than me!". Tara smiled. She could still do something. She looked at the card. Then she noticed the ceiling. It was made with Iron stick. You could walk on it! And there was a rope! Now how to get up! She noticed some ladder close to where they were. She looked at Ember, and the girl in the cage nodded. She had figured out her part. She began slamming on the cage, which caught both Trapper and Jesse's attention. 

"You can't do this to Jesse!" Ember said weakly "You can see spirits, so why are you doing this!". Trapper laughed. In the mean time, Tara told Jaden, he should climb the ladder and get that card. Jaden nodded and he disappeared quickly up the ladder. Trapper began telling that he once were like Jesse! A boy who cared about spirits, but now everything was like the haunting. Trapping spirits was just his thing. Tormenting Jesse was just a bonus! Jesse looked in horror, when Trapper was thinking of breaking the card. So Jesse never could get all he wanted! 

"No stop this!" Jesse said angry "I can't keep my promise! What have that spirit done you?!". Trapper just laughed and smirked at Jesse. 

"Give up the duel Jesse!" He said evilly "Or I will not let him live!". Jesse was torned. He looked at the cage with pegasus and Ember. He sighed deeply. Trapper was laughing at the torned boy. Tara sneered a little. Jaden come on! Tara was thinking. Jesse looked at Trapper and sighed again. 

"I.. I.. please at least let Ember free from the cage!" Jesse begged "Then I will give up! But please let her go free!". Trapper smirked a little coldly.

"You got yourself a deal! Now say you will give up!" Trapper said and laughed "You have a lot of work to do!". Jesse sighed. He was about to open his mouth.

"Jesse is not saying a thing!" yelled a voice and Jaden swung down, kicked Trapper in the chest and got the card out of his hand. He grabbed the spirit and rushed over to Tara once again. He was smiling at Jesse. 

"You only have to beat him now!" Jaden yelled and smiled "Beat him really hard and save Ember and pegasus!". Jesse looked surprised. Then he smiled really big. 

"Thanks!" he said "Thanks to you both!". Then he continued the duel. He drew and was staring at his card. Then up at the pegasus. The horse nodded and grabbed Ember in the mouth. Jesse smiled and summoned to the field "Sapphire pegasus". At first nothing happened. Trapper was laughing like hell, however suddenly pegasus in the cage glowed. The cage exploded. Ember got tossed into the air, but Pegasus catched her and she landed on his back. Pegasus landed on the field and Ember fell off. Jesse catched her, before she got hurt. He was signing relieved. 

"Are you okay?!" He asked and hugged her tightly. Tara grinned. He had totally forgotten, that he was angry at her. Ember nodded and hugged him back. 

"She is a fine warrior Jesse!" Pegasus said "She is so brave! Lets show her, that we can fight as well!". Jesse smiled and nodded. He let go of Ember and continued the duel. Since Sapphire pegasus was on the field, it eff activated allowing Jesse to add "Ruby" to his S/T card zone. Then he activated the spell "Take flight" which enabled every crystal beast, beside pegasus, to return to Jesse's hand. Then he played the spell "Gem burst". By removing the spells "G,E,M forces" from his grave, Jesse could now place as many crystal beast in his S/T card zone as he had in his hand. He had 5. Trapper then got slammed by 500 points for each one of them, which made Trapper's life points go 0. Jesse won the duel. Tara highfived Jaden. 

Ember's p.o.v.

Ember was looking at Jesse, when he won the duel. Normally she would hug him, but now! She was not sure, if he even want a hug from her anymore. She bit herself in the lip. She needed to tell him. At least apologize. She took Jesse's hand. 

"Jesse! I need to talk to you!" She said in a slow voice "Please listen! I know you hate me now! That I am a liar, but you need the truth! Adrian told you only half of the story! Please Jesse!". Jesse froze up, when she mentioned Adrian's name. She had a feeling, he wouldn't listen! However he turned around and looked at her. 

"Fine! I give you 10 minutes Ember! Hope they are worth it!" Jesse said coldly. Ember bit herself in the lip and began telling.

"You know I am engaged to Adrian! But that is only because of my family! I don't like him Jesse! I don't love him!" Ember said quickly "It was all arranged! It was decided even before I meet you! I didn't know that time! I was just a girl! But it is the only reason my parents was keeping me around! To make connection to Adrian's family through marriage! I had no opinion! If I could, I would ditch it! I am only doing this for Josh! I know I should have told you sooner, but I was afraid of losing you as my friend Jesse! You! The only thing who saves me from my rich life! Who doesn't judge me for being myself! The one I am having fun being with.. the one I..!". Ember stopped herself. She couldn't tell him, her feeling! Not now! He was hating her! He would never accept them! There was just no way. 

"I wish it was different! That I could chose who I want to be with! That I was free! But the world is just not fair!" Ember said and cried "I just wanted 4 years with you! As soon as I finished school, Adrian will get me, and.. I am scared Jesse!". Ember just couldn't stop crying. She wanted to hug her friend, like always. She wanted it all to be like it was before! Before Adrian showed. She wanted to be with Jesse forever! Suddenly she felt arms around her and she was pulled into a hug. Her head was leaning towards the familiar chest, she knew so well. She let out a cry. 

"Ember! Oh Ember!" Jesse said and padded her back "Why didn't you tell me this sooner? Why? You know I will never leave you as a friend! Not even now! Yes I was mad, but it had different reasons! I forgive you and I don't hate you either! Oh Ember if I had known..! Adrian is not coming near you from now on okay! Not until..!". Jesse had stopped talking suddenly. He was shaking a little. Then he sighed a little. 

"You don't really love him right! You are not lying now right?!" Jesse said almost a whisper. Ember shook her head a little. 

"No! I don't! I love..!" She began, but suddenly Jesse let go of her. He was beginning to sway and Ember quickly grabbed him. Jaden rushed over to him and grabbed him as well. Jesse looked weakly at them. 

"Viper!" He said weakly "My energy just got taken! I am still awake though!". 

Jaden nodded and placed his arm around his neck. Ember sneered. Stupid Bio band. She looked at Trapper. His bio band lit up as well, however then suddenly something happened. The cages all around the room, got blown up and a lot of duel spirits was free. Haya was as well, but that was not what Ember was looking at. All the spirits was suddenly surrounding Trapper. A purple energy surrounded him and a minute after, he was gone! Just like that. 

"My grandma warned me!" said Jesse weakly. He was looking at the spot Trapper disappeared as well "When you do bad stuff to spirits, one day they will come to collect! They have taken his life, for all the spirits who he had taken!". Jesse smiled at her. Haya nodded in agreement and smiled happy at Ember. 

"I would never do it to you my lady! You are to kind and good hearted!" Haya told her and disappeared into her card again. Ember smiled and looked at Jesse.

"I will stay by your side Ember!" Jesse told her "You are my friend! I will come even when Adrian.. yeah that!". Ember smiled. Jaden coughed a little.

"What about getting out from here?!" He said "We have to take down Viper!". Ember and Jesse nodded. They began walking over to Tara. Jaden piggybacked her, and they left this place, really slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.7K 79
When you were young, you had everyday filled with happiness and laughter with your family. You thought nothing could ever go wrong. Until it did... D...
2.2K 283 57
-COMPLETE-(BxB GxG) Things had all settled into place for the two couples. They were finally happy. Though that lasted around a day. With the cloud...
75.6K 493 17
What if Jaden had not only his elemental heroes but also the three most powerful cards in duel monsters, the three Egyptian gods, and he was working...
45.6K 750 70
After reuniting, Jaden agrees to be Alexis' pretend fiancé to get out of her father's plan on marrying her off to a rich suitor. What can go wrong? P...