Mentor (Johnny Depp)

נכתב על ידי whensmyturn2behappy

Bianca is an up and coming artist, when her university hosts an "exchange student event". Bianca gets assigne... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 7

718 21 10
נכתב על ידי whensmyturn2behappy

Johnnys POV:
Shit. Fuck, Fuck, SHIT.
How am I supposed to explain this to her?
Am I just supposed to pretend it never happened like I did with the kiss?

I began pacing around Bianca's bedroom, trying to think of how I was going to approach this.

Maybe I could just move on from it?

Shit. What if she heard me moaning her name?

FUCK what if she knows I was looking at her in the bathroom.
She's going to think I'm a disgusting old perv.

I paced into the bathroom and met my reflection in the mirror.

"Just do it Johnny, just apologize and move on like it never even happened." I said to my reflection.

I began rehearsing what I was going to say,

"Hey Bianca, look I'm sorry for what you saw in your bedroom-" No, not that

"Bianca! Hey, so I'm so sorry for what happened back there-" I crossed my arms, uncrossed them, and then set them on my hips.
I've never been this nervous, not since Lily was born.

I knew if I waited any longer she was going to think I was finishing what I started. So I decided I might as well wing it and made my way to the shed.

Bianca's POV
I heard the porch door creak open,
Oh, shit. Here goes nothing.
Johnny quickly made his way into the shed, he avoided eye contact with me and looked extremely flustered.
Was he seriously going to ignore what just happened?

Since I had turned my chair to face the backyard earlier, Johnny was now sitting behind me, facing the shed's back wall.
I could hear him picking up paint brushes, and dipping them in water.
No way he was actually going to avoid this.
If he doesn't bring it up, then I will.

I turned around in my chair to face him, and instead of meeting the back of his head, I met his eyes. Johnny had already turned around to look at me too.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, awkward being and understatement, Johnny spoke up
"Bianca, I'm really sorry about-"

I interrupted him, "No, I'm sorry, I should've knocked knowing you were already awake."

"It's your room, you shouldn't have to knock, and I should not have been..." he paused
"..doing that, in your room" he continued quietly.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked

"Yeah, anything," Johnny said,

Johnny was leaning in his chair towards me, so by the grace of gravity, his loose, unbuttoned shirt exposed his toned and tattooed chest.

I nervously wondered If I wanted to know the answer to my own question.

"Were you- did you- say my name?.. when you were.. you know.." I asked shakily.

I noticed Johnny tense up, and his face had become a bright shade of red.

"Why would you think that?" He replied, I noticed he had began twisting the rings on his finger, almost like a nervous tick.

"Oh, uhm, I don't know, maybe I just heard you wrong sorry. It was a dumb question." I tried to laugh it off.

I quickly turned back around in my chair and tried to refocus my attention on my painting, but I could sense Johnnys eyes on the back of my head. I knew he wanted to say something else but I couldn't make myself turn to look at him again.
Then I heard him mumble something that made my heart jump.

"I did"

"Did you say something?" I turned to look at him again, eager to know if he said what I thought he did.

"I did" he said a little more clearly,

" I did say your name, I was thinking of you" he stared deeply into my eyes as he said that.

Am I dreaming? or did Johnny Depp just admit to fantasizing about me?

"Why?" was all I managed to get out.

"What do you mean why?" He asked curiously

"I mean, why think of me, out of every other girl on earth, why think of me?" I clarified

"You're just so beautiful, I know that's not an excuse but I swear on my life, I've never wanted anyone more than I want you." Johnny admitted.

"Johnny, I-" I began, but was interrupted by him abruptly standing up.

"Tell me you don't feel it too," He said as he inched closer to me.

I stood up in shock of what was happening,

"Tell me you don't notice the tension when it's just the two of us," Johnny whispered, he was now dangerously close to me, his height over-towering mine.

I looked into his eyes, I know I should back away, that I should tell him to stop.
But I couldn't
I didn't want to.

Our lips were now centimeters apart, his eyes were darting back and forth between my eyes and my lips.

"Tell me to back away, and I will," he whispered

"Tell me not to kiss you, to leave you alone.."

I was done with Johnnys teasing, I couldn't take it anymore.

I smashed my lips onto his.
His large hands cupped my face as we fought for dominance. His tongue grazed across my lips, begging for access, which I immediately allowed.
My hands tugged at his soft brown hair, which consequently caused him to moan a little,
His moan caused me to smirk, which seemed to entice him more since he had now started grabbed at my waist, and bite my lip.

I didn't want it to stop, but I knew it wasn't right.
"Johnny, this is wrong" I breathed heavily

"Then why does it feel so right?" He breathily whispered in my ear, sending a wave of chills down my spine.

Johnny pulled away, and was now looking at me in a serious manner.

"Bianca, if you don't want this to continue you're the one that has to call it quits, because I don't want to, I want this. I want you." Johnny said.

I knew it was wrong, but Johnny was had a point, it felt right. It felt good.

"Fuck it" I shook my head, and pulled him back in for another kiss. 

Without separating our lips, Johnny led me to the table that was bolted into the wall, he placed me on it and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
His hands explored every part my body, he began with my thighs, squeezing and caressing them as he made his way to my hips, he grabbed a tight hold on my hips and began to grind himself into me, I got the hint and began to do so without his instruction. I could feel him getting hard again, he softly moaned, and I moaned back.

"Fuck Bianca, you don't know what you're doing to me" Johnny whined into my mouth.
Johnny the grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, giving him full access to my neck.

He began kissing and sucking all over my neck until he found a spot that made me squirm.

"Looks like I found your sweet spot." I could feel the smirk on his lips as he chuckled to himself.

"That's not the only sweet spot I have," I said smugly.

"Guess I'll have to look for those too" He happily sighed as he began making his way down my neck to my chest.

Suddenly, his attention shifted to the backyard, his head turned as if he was a dog who had just saw a squirrel.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked desperately.

"Shhh, did you hear that?" he whispered

"Hear wha-" Johnnys hand quickly covered my mouth before I could finish.

"Johnny?" A female voice came from inside the house.

"That." Johnny said

Who is that?" I whispered back to him

"Wait here" he instructed me.

Johnny quickly fixed himself up and went to go meet the unfamiliar female voice. I waited for about a minute until I quietly followed Johnny into the house.

Standing in the kitchen was a tall, gorgeous blonde woman, with a figure every girl dreams of and every man wants. The mere sight of her in Johnnys house made my stomach turn.

"Amber?" Johnny asked surprised

Amber? as in Johnny Depps abusive ex-wife Amber?

"Who are you and what the fuck are you doing in my house?" The blonde woman seethed at me.

......

(I don't know how comfortable I am with writing smut so this might be the most you get outta me for a while, or at least until I read enough smut to learn how to write it myself 🤭.
Also, I am going on a three week vacation to mexico so I may not update for a while, I'll try if I have time though! )

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

187 38 14
𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑯: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊...
69.9K 1.7K 22
Shelby wasn't expecting to fall in love with Johnny Depp when he comes over to her house in Colorado to work on a script for a movie.
49.3K 1.1K 19
Sam hates having to move away from her friends in Cali especially when school is almost over but she never expected to find this in a small town in K...
MORE נכתב על ידי chanmapan

ספרות חובבים

32K 2.3K 30
"Love is not blind, it simply enables one to see what others fail to see" JOHNNY DEPP