♡𝒴𝓊𝒿𝒾 ℐ𝓉𝒹ℴ𝓇𝒾 𝓍 𝓇ℯ𝒶...

Bởi Adumbsock

Request are always open But some topics are off limits Xem Thêm

♡ℛℯ𝓆𝓊ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓇ℯ ℴ𝓅ℯ𝓃♡
?𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲?
𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! ♪(^∇^*)
😳𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨😳
𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙪𝙟𝙞

💓𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩💓

301 1 16
Bởi Adumbsock

𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

                                                                            ˖◛⁺⑅♡Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♡⑅⁺◛˖

𝘠𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 

☁️𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧☁️

(F/d) →Favorite..Drink
(F/c) →Favorite..Candy

                                                                                      ^••^

                                          ↓S RY ⨝ W↓

'*•.¸ 𝒴|𝒩'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋¸.•*'

I was getting the munchies, it was about 10:05 pretty late if you ask me but I was really craving some (F/c) and F/d).Maybe the gas station close to my apartment is still open, I'll try there, I got up then put on some Sweat pants and a hoodie {you can always change if you prefer something else ( )} I grabbed my keys walked out the door and of course locked it because people are crazy. I stared walking towards the gas station for my snacks it was pretty chill when I walked in. I never shopped here before so I don't really know my way around the shop.

                                                                               𝒯𝐼𝑀𝐸𝒮𝒦𝐼𝒫

  .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚

I had successfully got my snacks, but as I was walking I saw a pastel pink-haired boy wearing a full black leather jumpsuit with a red hoodie coming from out his collar, standing next to a very tall man with white hair standing up oddly wearing an almost identical uniform and he seemed to be wearing a blindfold?

Is that like a kinky thing or....anyways they both were questioning people on the street... holding up a picture of me wait.... a minute are those guys...  I immediately duck behind the nearest wall.

Jujutsu sorcerer!?  why are they looking for me,you may ask well... I'm kind of apart of the Araki-clan who are one of the strongest clans in history.

Everybody in this clan has special abilities that allows them to mimic or create abilities in any way we desire in our clan were supposed to learn and master it at age 10 and head off to Jujutsu but...I didn't want that life for myself and I ran away my family and Jujutsu sorcerer have been looking for me every since.

And I'm 16 now, that was 6 years ago  jeez this guys really have it out for me . I peeked out a bit to see if they had left yet so I could go home .Sadly no.. their still out looking for me man this sucks....I could make myself a portal but that may give them my location I use a lot of curse energy when I make a portal ....

.

..

...

F U C K   I T          

    I was about to jump in....until..... 

"Well well look at what we found here" a very cocky voice said 

                                   "wow you can make portals!?,that is SoOoO cool!!" a cheery voice said

you blushed a little no-one has every complimented your abilities before  you turned around to see the cute pastel pink haired boy and the blindfold guy so you made a random portal to a different location so the wouldn't know where you lived. you jumped in as expected they jumped in after you so you made portals back to back to try and get away  

You look back to see them still hot on your trail "what the hell!? do you guys ever give up!!!?

You were so focused on the boys behind you, that you failed to notice the rock on the ground and tripped... then fell flat on your face

The two men stopped dead in there tracks looked at eachother and looked back at you and burst out laughing

I was embarrassed I hated being in this situation, but they were distracted so I took this as my chance to make a portal.

Beneath me to my house and I landed safely on my couch. "Phew I can finally enjoy my snacks in peace .... your snacks they weren't here.....wait DID YOU DROP THEM WHILE RUNNING ?!? .... danmit  you would have to go back for them you would have to make a portal to the place to play it safe you made a portale on a near by rooftop  you had have to drop them which is were you fell , and  unfortunately for you they were still there and the blindfold guy had you snacks in his hand which was a pain in the ass on your part .

The blindfold opened the bag of snacks "ooooo, she got (f/c) niceeee" "uh Gojo-sensai i don't think you should eat her sn-" he was cut off by the sound of chewing  you and the pink haired boy look at the white haired man in disbelief ,this kind of made you mad because well he was taunting you, you don't know how but you know he knows you're here watching.

He was trying to bait you out  and it was working you knew this would give away your spot but, you threw a kunai at him aiming for his head he dodged it by a hair  "ahhhh there you are" you jumped down from atop the building you were on and confronted him " you were there the whole time!?" the cute pink haird boy said fanboying you blushed a bit wow his so bubbly and energetic it's kinda of charming you thought. You were so lost in thought again that you failed to notice again  the blindfold man had enough time to knocked you out  

𝘠𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘗𝘰𝘷‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾
In all honesty, I'm kinda shocked everything happened so quickly. I stared at the girl she was quite beautiful and so talented.

"Her powers are really something huh?"           

Gojo-sensai says looking at me through his blindfold with a knowing smirk. I blushed a bit looking away from him scratching my neck in embarrassment.

I laugh sheepishly "She is pretty cool"
Gojo-sensai offendedly gasp "cooler than me!!?"

He says in a fake hurt tone "I mean...." I didn't
know what to say. He was now pouting on the floor like the man child he is

         ┗━✦❘𝒯𝐼𝑀𝐸𝒮𝒦𝐼𝒫❘✦━━┛

'*•.¸ 𝒴/𝒩'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋¸.•*'
I woke up in a sweat, I look around to take in my new surroundings.

"Well goodmorning to you"
You turned to the voice to see the blindfold man you immediately glared at him with bloodlust.

"You Snack stealing motherfucker
"hey hey chill out,I'll buy you some more(f/c)"

You were about to stand up but you felt chain's holding you back wait....was he about to get kinky with me?? You look up at him sacredly the man was surprised by your sudden change in demeanor.

"We're about you fuck me-"
A door swung open "Hey is she u- oh hey your awake" he sweetly smiled with a blush you blushed a bit you smiled back a bit "ahem" the blindfold man clearly his throat

" so Araki-Chan~ mind telling me why you ran away from home for 6 years, your father and mother have been oh so worried about your safety".

You highly doubt that statement, your parents didn't care about me then why the care about me now?? "I ran because... I didn't really want to be Jujutsu sorcerer, my life being on the line on missions isn't my cup of tea..."  you looked away in embarrassment "I kinda just want to settle down and have a romantic relationship with someone whom my parents didn't choose but someone who's special to me".

You slightly glanced a the pink haired boy who didn't seem to notice,but the white haired man spotted you and smirked
"Araki-Chan that's sounds harsh"the pink haired boy said apathetical looking sadly at you "wOw I didn't expect such a sad story from (Y|N)-Araki, I always thought your parents over exaggerating some stuff about you".

You look at the man in confusion what did your parents see you as??....... probably as a living rag doll.

"So Araki-"
"Please just call me (Y|N)"
"Ok then (Y|N)-Chan,your parents have told me personally that as punishment for running away you shall stay here for 6 months since you ran away for 6 years"

You look up surprised "6-6 months"
"Yup" he said feeling a bit sad  You sighed sadly

𝘖𝘕𝘌

𝘋𝘈𝘠

𝘐𝘕

It's the next day you had just woke you were still chained up sadly but then you heard the door open and then close you look up to see the pink haired boy!?

"hey,I thought you may be a bit lonely in here all by yourself so I thought I would keep you company " he smiled cutely and had a bag of snacks and soda

How could you say no to that cute face
"Sure why not" you genuinely smiled at him "oh I just realized I haven't even told you mine name yet, it's 𝘠𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪 nice to meet ya, even though this is the third time we have met" he sweat drops a bit you chuckled a bit.

It been months since you guys have first met you guys clicked so well together you were considering to be a Jujutsu sorcerer just be with him and when you were finally freed Yuji used all his will power to ask you...........

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘!??
He asked/yelled you were shocked a guy you had deep feelings for had asked you out on a date you stuttered a shy

"Y-y-yes of course I would love to,what time?"
Yuji was a bit stunned but recovered quickly and said "8:30 I'll pick you up, sounds good"
"Sounds fantastic". You giggled he blushed he thought your giggled was adorable "well I'll see you tonight Yuji~kun" you waved while running to your apartment I'm so excited spend time with Yuji maybe this is my chance to finally tell him.

You had gotten dressed
{You have full creative control over you outfit so go wild you just have to be full dressed}
(ܫ)

You had you looked out your apartment window to see the one and only Yuji itodori. He was dressed in a cute casual outfit

You blushed a bit he looked adorable you walked out your apartment door and locked and ran I walked over to Yuji "you ready?" he gave you a goofy smile and held out his hand for you to take oh how you loved this man.

You two started walking towards a carnival!?
you had never been to one before.Your so called parents had always said you need to focus on training and not on silly carnivals. So you were pretty excited "what ride do you want to try first babe- I-I mean (Y|N)" Yuji blushed furiously and looked away was he about to call me babe you giggled a bit. "How about the cave of love babe~" you said teasingly Yuji blushed even more since you noticed his slip up

.·:*¨༺ 𝒯𝐼𝑀𝐸𝒮𝒦𝐼𝒫༻¨*:·.
You guys had a blast and of course Yuji made it his mission to win you plush and when he got you one he walked away with so much pride as a reward you gave him a kiss on the cheek.  You guys walked away hand in hand to your apartment it was late about 10:47 Yuji walked you home with the biggest smile on his face but then you think to yourself...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yuji I have something to important to tell you" you voice was stern and fierce but soft and silky. Yuji turned to you to he was a bit nervous worried that you may have not like the date or you felt uncomfortable around him because of his slip or maybe you didn't like him in that kinda of way but all of the thoughts vanished into thin air as soon as he herd the words he has always wanted to here you say every since you he had laid his eyes on you.

𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓾𝓳𝓲 𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲

"Ever since I saw you I've always wanted to see you more spend time with you, you're the special person I have been looking for, and talking with you makes my heart flutter and weak in my knees," you look down to the right not being able to keep eye contact for much longer. "so Yuji would give me the Right of claiming you as my lover" In one swift motion Yuji grabbed your cheek and kissed you. This shocked you but nonetheless you kissed back but you parted ways because humans need air so you two walked to your apartment.

"I love you too (Y|N)"

𝗧 𝗛 𝗘                                𝗧 𝗛 𝗘

𝗘 𝗡 𝗗                              𝗘 𝗡 𝗗

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

!!!ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!!!

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𝘉 𝘖 𝘜 𝘕 𝘚𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

as you and Yuji were walking in you apartment you noticed the door was unlocked you eyes widen and you were now on high alert you opened the door to see three idiots on your couch

???WHEN 'S THE WEDDING!??
Gojo and Nobara yelled while Fushiguro was shaking his head

"What the hell" I said
"We Just got together"Yuji said
"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"
a.... Um mouth on yuji cheeck yells angrily

♡_____♡𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴♡_____♡

☆゚𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐋 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭☆゚

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

𝘉 𝘠 𝘌 ~ ☆

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
110K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...