TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

Por Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... Mais

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-21

370 25 0
Por Violetficsfor7

I slowly opened my eyes to some beeping sound beside me and some whispers , blinking my eyes for a few times to get the proper vision, I saw some doctors and nurses around me .

This feeling was really new to me , I could feel my heartbeat raising as I was gradually getting my senses back ... I remembered what happened before , I tried getting up as I didn't like being here on the hospital bed but at the same time , I felt a massive pain in my back , I let out a cry which dragged the attention of the doctor and nurses on me , Nancy came running towards me and asked me to lay back down and rest...
Nancy: Y/n! Calm down , okay ...
She said while helping me lay down and pulling my sheets over me...

Y/n: N-Nancy? W-what am I-
Nancy: shhh Y/n , its all okay ! Hmm. just take some rest ...I'll be back
U nodded and she went out while calling someone , just at the same moment the nurse came to you and pulled up your bed a bit to a more comfy position ..
Dr.: So how r u feeling rn Mrs. Kim.

My eyes almost popped out while hearing that..
Y/n: Mrs. Kim??
Dr. : Y-yeah w-why? Aren't you Mr.Taehyung's wife?
Y/n: who said that ? N-
My words were interrupted by Taehyung entering the room..
Taehyung: She is !
He said with a straight/serious face...

I made a 'what' face at that.
He then went towards the doctor and they started talking..
Tae: hmm? So?
Dr. : * Gulps* the s-surgery was successful sir , luckily the bullet didn't go that deep , but it'll pain her for some days, we'll discharge her tomorrow morning.
Tae: hm ..
Dr. Bowed and left the room...
Y/n: we aren't married yet!
Tae: So? But we are going to ! So there's no problem with me saying that you're my wife and u too shouldn't have any problem with saying I'm your husband!

I rolled my eyes while turning my head away..

I finally tried mustering up my courage and spoke with boldness..

Y/n: but I don't want to marry you!
Tae: I didn't ask for your opinion , I'm ordering you!
Y/n: who r u to order me!? If I say I won't then?
Taehyung: oh that's easy. I'll simply kill you.

He said looking outside the window ...

I let out a deep sigh

But that's when I felt a huge pain in my stomach and back.
I let out a cry
Y/n: Ow!
But he didn't even dare to look back at me! I tried sitting properly but it hurt me again , my mouth was dry maybe coz of the medicines they were giving me , I looked around and saw a glass of water on my side table just a lil far from me , I knew it wouldn't work out so I asked him if he could pass me the glass of water ...
I srsly don't know from where did my hopes rise for him , maybe coz of last night that I saved his life , thinking he might become soft towards me , not much but a bit ...
Y/n: T-Taehyung?
Tae: .....
He didn't speak anything...
Y/n: u-umm c-can u p-pls , pass me this glass of water kept here ?
Tae: pick it up yourself...

Ok fine! I don't know, but I should admit it that I already knew he would say this! How can a person be so harsh!
Y/n: my hands can't reach there!
Taehyung: it's not my problem!
With that he turned towards me but suddenly his phone rang , he looked at the caller id and a smile came on his lips ...I figured out who the call might be from.
He picks up the call...
Tae: hey baby!
He spoke while exiting the room..
He shuts the door behind him leaving me in tears...
Y/n: y did I even save him!

I srsly was feeling guilty for saving this man.
From which angle did I think he'll become soft for me , or will treat me better ? He's an evil ! I can't with him anymore ...I c-cant ...
With that tears started rolling down my cheeks .

Meanwhile..
Mark: p-pls let me go!
Stacy: oppa! Calm down! Y-you can't! Martha pls call the nurse!
Martha nodded and ran out to find the nurse!
Mark: Stacy pls! She needs me ik! Pls take me to Y/n! I h-have to save her! Pls! They'll kill her!!

Stacy who was already in tears tried really hard to calm down her brother , but she failed all the time..
Stacy: oppa u can't go anywhere T_T p-pls t-try to understand! You just got your third surgery done! Pls !!
Mark: No! Leave me Stacy!
Stacy: IF YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT ONLY THEN YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SAVE HER OPPA!
She shouted at her brother in tears , he looked at her in shock and teary eyes..
She came closer to Mark and cupped his face .
Stacy: oppa pls! Try to understand , you'll save her only if you're okay! This third surgery happened, only coz u tried to run away to save her! But pls ! We'll do it together oppa! Calm down! And uk what I have a feeling that she's okay rn ! They haven't done anything wrong to her! She's alive!
She said while giving hopes to her brother ...with that they hugged eachother while Martha who was standing at the door cried in silence ...
Martha: pls be alright y/n! (Whispered to herself)

Y/n's pov
My head was layed on the pillow as I was staring at the blue sky and the white clouds outside ...
It really gave me relief , I saw a baby bird just outside my window in it's nest, with two more birds which showed they were his parents...a smile formed on my lips watching them happily chirping in their nest , I tear rolled down my cheeck as I remembered my parents and my friends...their love was the one I missed the most rn....here only Nancy and Minho loved me like my elder siblings, whenever I think of Taehyung I get pissed, if he already has a girlfriend why is he marrying me!? And what does he mean by saying it's all coz of me !? I don't know but I'm sure I'll die early if he is gonna be my husband! I can't live with him for the rest of life! No!

When suddenly an idea popped up in my head!
I thought of signing a contract with him of marriage for just 6 months! After that I'll give him divorce!

Lost in my plans , I didn't notice Nancy was already sitting beside me with a bowl of soup in her hands..
She was calling me for the 10th time now ..
Nancy: Y/N!?
I got startled when I heard her , I quickly came back from my thoughts as I faced her ..
Y/n: oh N-Nancy..
Nancy: u okay?
She asked me being all worried.
Y/n: m-maybe..
Nancy: well, here I brought you soup-
??: Pls stop!
We both looked behind and we saw a nurse standing at the gate.
She came inside ..
Nurse: I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you , umm actually after every surgery the patient gets a bit dizzy or doesn't feel like doing anything so before having dinner I would like you to try walking in your room so that u open up and get comfy with your stitches .
I looked at Nancy as she nodded at me with an assuring smile ..

I nodded and the nurse started to pull off my sheets as Nancy helped me in getting up from the bed , my abdomen was hurting so much that at first I just lost my control on legs as the pain was killing me but luckily I fell on bed ...after two-three tries I finally managed to stand up properly and walk a bit ...in next 15 mins coz of my positivity I was walking a bit better than before , but my stiches were hurting due to which I was walking by bending my back ,
Nurse: Miss pls try to straighten your back it'll be good for u only ...
Nancy: c'mon Y/n you've got this!
I took a deep breath and started straightening up my back gradually, the pain didn't change and as I thought the pain would be same till I straighten my back i got a massive pain going through my spine that I stumbled on my steps and was about to fall on the ground ,both nurse and Nancy gasped .
Nancy: Y/N!
But luckily there was a pillar beside me that I held ....I let out a sigh and so did others .. that pillar was near the glass window , I was bent down as my eyes fell down on Taehyung.
I saw him with Stella , she was being too clingy that even he was okay with it, ofc coz they're couple ! They were alone in a garden as I saw Stella had wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist , their foreheads were in contact and were smiling .
Tbh I was hurt , not coz I was jealous or anything stupid like that coz ofc y would I be jealous of this brat! I was hurt coz I saved him and he didn't even say thank you to me but acted rude to me ! Here I am struggling to walk properly due to him and there he is with his mate! Without knowing my tears left my eyes , if I hate him! Y did I save him! Well it's just coz I have heart ! I can't see anyone in pain , but it was the first time I was hating helping someone , idk how can someone be so cruel ! What have I done to him!?
My thoughts were interrupted by Nancy , she kept her hand on my shoulder ...I quickly wiped my tears and faced her..
Nancy: don't try to hide em from me y/n. I can understand what you're going through...
My mind: did she just saw everything that I did ? No no no Nancy I'm srsly not jealous!

Nancy: it's alright you'll be alright , I see it might be hurting so much! Dr. Said it was close to your spine , your back bone might have got broken !
I let out a sigh of relief thinking she didn't get anything , I nodded at her and she as Nurse helped me to reach my bed.

Y/n's pov
I can't believe I cried ! He doesn't deserve my tears! No not at all Y/n! Be brave like how u are !
Nancy: Y/N!!??
Y/N: Oh, h-huh!?
Nancy: where are u lost?
Y/n: n-no where Nancy, just that, n-nothing!
Nancy pouted at me while holding a spoon full of soup
I chuckled and spoke...
Y/n: c'mon Nancy , I'm okay! Now give me food I'm aleady hungly 🥺🥺
Nancy chuckled at your cuteness ...
Nancy: aww baby! Here ..

She gave me a spoon of soup to me , ofc it was ugh.. but I had to eat it right?
After 30 mins yes 30 mins , otherwise I eat really quickly like in almost 15 mins or max 20 but this soup was literally eww!
Nancy: now take some rest , finally you'll be back home tomorrow .
I nodded ..
Nancy: without u, I feel so lonely at home.
Y/n: I too want to go back home.
Nancy caressed my head as she pulled my sheets onto me...and after bidding good byes she left as it wasn't safe for her to stay here at night with me...
She switched off the lights as I looked outside my window, the lights, the sky skyscrapers , it was beautiful...I srsly wanted to go out , but suddenly my back started to pain! It was getting uncomfortable for me to lay down... But I had to right , coz I had to sleep.

After 30 mins of adjustment and the conclusion was still not adjusted properly , I gave up and threw my bedsheets aside , I was feeling uncomfortable as hell! I slowly pulled up my bed to a slanting position and decided to go to washroom to wash my face .
Thanks to nurse that now my body was not much but a bit opened , my back started paining even more , my stomach was like that I wanted to barf at any cost , I took slow steps towards the washroom , with each step my wounded place hurted even more! The veins connected to my feet were like giving my warning to go back to bed but look at me I didn't . Like c'mon~ I was almost near the washroom , how can I think of returning!?
But looks like my feet got angry now , my veins were like they were about to pop out, they hurted so much , when suddenly I got a huge pain in my back that I lost control over my body and gravity who ig really loves me pushed me hard towards the ground , I shut my eyes and let out a small cry for help...
Y/n: aah!

But.....
Instead of getting hurt and falling hard on the tiled floor, I felt something soft, I felt someone's breath hitting my face , their arms around my waist and shoulders , questioning thing was that why my back wasn't hurting , I felt safe and comfortable.
That's when curiosity hit me thinking who this magician was , I slowly opened my eyes, and they met g-golden eyes??!!

It was him! His eyes made me forget my present , I was lost in them , I could feel falling hard in them , they were deep and warm and beautiful.
His face was closer to mine , I had a nicer vision of his sparkling /warm golden eyes. There actually was some magical feeling in there.

Tae: am I that handsome that u don't even want to blink !?

I came back to my senses when he spoke , all the things ran back through my mind !

Y/n: shut up ! And leave me!
Tae: what!?
Y/n: I . Said . LEAVE ME!!!
Tae: sure?
I was confused well ofc y wouldn't I want him to leave me ...but before I could say anything he left me ! Actually dropped me! Now I understood y he was asking me if I was sure , my back hit the ground as I cried in pain!

Y/n: ahh!!! Yaah!! W-why did u d-do that!
I was brave but I don't think that my body was , coz of which eventually tears started rolling down my cheecks...

Flashback..
After meeting Stella , he saw Nancy leaving the hospital with Minho and some bodyguards , he looked at the time and saw it got late, he knew you would be alone at this hour so after bidding good byes with Stella he started walking towards your room but on his way he got an important call ...after cutting it he quickly walked towards your room , he went inside and saw you struggling, all this while he just stood there watching you while his back leaning towards the door and he kept his arms crossed on his chest and didn't care to even help u until u gave up on your legs ...

Present...

He switched on the lights while u layed on the ground , you tried hard to get up but all u were able to do was sit down properly....you were crying rn...

Y/n's pov
Why does he hate me so much!? Why!!!
Y/n: Why did u do that!!?
Tae: coz u asked me to..
He said while facing his back towards you as he was filling water in his glass ...
Y/n: but I didn't mean t-that!!
Tae: well , u asked me to leave u so I left ..
Y/n: but u hurted me!
Tae: so?
Y/n: ARGH!!!!

I was burning in anger now! While tears were in my eyes and were even rolling down my cheeks ..
I didn't say anything and tried standing up , by holding on to things near me .

It's been 15 mins and this guy isn't even looking at me and just laying on the couch beside while putting his arm on his eyes ..

Everything hurts ....srsly I want to die rn!

I sat down back and let my tears fall...
Tae: can u do a bit faster ? I have to sleep! I don't like lights!

I made a tight fist at his words! Can I kill him now , I saw a glass in front of me , and luckily my hand could reach it! I know I did a big mistake of saving him so I decided to kill him now!
Without wasting any more second , I picked up the glass and threw it towards him with full force! All my anger was shown with that throw!
But suddenly he sat straight and caught the glass , which didn't even hurt him a bit!

Watching that I let out an angry sigh as I looked away , and started crying again , thinking why can't I just kill him!?

Tae: Finally you showed your first move .....baby girl~
Y/n: JUST STOP IT! What's wrong with u! W-why do u hate me so much! What have I done!?? How can someone be so cruel and harsh to someone who didn't even do anything wrong, not even on purpose! Y did I even save you yesterday! It's all coz of u that rn I'm dependant on someone which I never wanted to be or I never was! And look at you!
(You said facing him and pointing towards him while tears rolling down your cheecks non-stop )

Y/n: YOU DON'T EVEN CARE! oh and y would u!? U have a girlfriend to spend time with , who probably won't be even knowing that if I wasn't there her boyfriend would have died! And I don't care about that! But you're such a shameless creature that you didn't even say a thank you! Forget about being sof-
Tae: did I ask u to save me?
Y/n: what!?
Tae: I didn't ask u to save me! It was all u who decided to step in . It's your fault not mine.
He spoke with a straight and normal face as if he wasn't even feeling guilty about anything! I looked at him with disbelief.
Y/n: w-wow!
You started clapping your hands in front of him..
Y/n: that's Impressive , Mr. Kim Taehyung!
Y/n: Well , I swear after meeting u , I don't think that I'll even have guts to help someone else! Thank you! For showing me the path of not trusting anyone so easily! And tell me one thing! If u already have a girlfriend then why do u want to marry me and make my life hell!!! I don't even know yo-

My words were Interrupted by him coming just in front of my face in a fraction of a second , I looked at him with shock as I got frightened!

Tae: YOU'VE HAD IT ENOUGH! DID U GET THAT! WHAT DO U THINK OF YOURSELF HUH? IT'S ALREADY WRITTEN THAT THE PERSON WHO'LL OPEN THE NECKLACE WILL MARRY ONE OF THE TWO BROTHERS AND UNFORTUNATELY WE MET BEFORE YOU GOT HIM OUT!
DO U HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU'VE PUT NOT ONLY YOURSELF BUT EVERYONE IN DANGER!

AND ALSO IT WAS ALWAYS YOU WHO CAME IN MY WAY WHILE I WAS ON MY IMPORTANT MISSIONS, JUST COZ OF U WE FAILED IN THEM! You can say that all that you've done to me and my gang , that pain , I'll bring it all back to u! We lost our ppl ! Just coz they got wrong information coz u Interrupted us!
Y/n: w-what? ( I whispered)
Tae: stop with all that! It's just a bullet! My men sacrificed themselves. I've seen many dying in front of me , you're no special !
Y/n: b-but i-i didn't do-
Tae: just shut up!
I looked down on the ground while letting out my tears roll down my cheecks...i had no strength left, i don't even know when did i do all that.

After a few minutes of awkward silence , you were still looking down not in the proper condition to even look in his eyes and speak and he on the other hand kept staring deep in your eyes, full of anger, as if he was reading you . But then u spoke..
Y/n: i- don't k-know what I should do to make things up I don't even know when i did a-all that , but... all I c-can say rn is .... I'm sorry! I didn't do all that on p-purpose , I s-swear... , P-please just let me g-go * Sniff*

I had to say it, coz ik he just won't stop , if my these words can make this stop then I'm ready to choose it ! I hate it here , i just wanna go back home.

(You'll know in the next part why he said this to you )

Tae: your sorry won't make things work !
Y/n: then simply just kill me! End this living hell of mine and send me to those ppl too who sacrificed their lives on your mission coz of me!We both will be happy then! (You shouted as you quickly looked up at him)

He didn't speak anything ... But just kept staring in your eyes , he saw that pain of how done you were with all this going on , he looked away as he let out a deep sigh and then he looked at you again , he picked u up in his strong arms...

Y/n: a-ah!

You thought he was going to throw you from the balcony but instead he layed you on the bed , you wiped your cheeks and looked in his eyes as he looked in yours , his golden eyes started turning to green, without knowing your eyes started getting heavy and you fell asleep.
He gently placed his palm on your waist that was hurting you, he closed his eyes and when he opened em they were green he looked at his hand that was on your waist and it started sparkling in green, a green ray went down your hurted place through his palm as it started healing your wound. He didn't do it all in one go as it would look mischievous so he just ended the extra pain that he gave you after dropping you and a bit more pain which u had . But not all . After the process was over he pulled back his hand and his eyes got back to golden , he covered you with sheets properly as it was already cold and went to sleep on the couch near the glass window after switching off the lights.

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

50 Shades of Blood Por Mahisi

MistΓ©rio / Suspense

717 18 7
Mystery Thriller and Romance Warning content: cheating, crime scenes, murder, betrayal "We were never meant to be. And I think you knew that from th...
347 63 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’“π’†π’˜π’Šπ’π’…π’” π’Šπ’•π’”π’†π’π’‡, π’π’π’π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’„π’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." In a world where humans a...
29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
1.6K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...