When Worlds Collide [BL Harem]

De btsforeverinmyheart

7 worlds merged together, creating a mega world. Alec is tasked by the main system to save the chaotic world... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 2: Fire Ability
Chapter 3: Yellow Eyes
Chapter 4: A Long Night

Chapter 1: Mr. Lollipop Man

1.3K 102 49
De btsforeverinmyheart

In the middle of the night, the streets were empty without a single car in sight. Only a lone figure can be seen walking on the side of the road in a calm manner. Despite being dressed in all black, Alec was still noticeable as he had the body proportions of a supermodel. 

Without a care in the world, Alec was humming a beautiful tune before he suddenly stopped to reach into his inner pockets. Grasping the familiar candy, Alec took out the strawberry flavored lollipop. 

Unwrapping it, he immediately placed it into his mouth. With an emotionless expression, no one would have never been able to guess that the handsome young man was on the verge of passing out due to his blood sugar being very low.

The wind started to blow suddenly, sweeping his honey-brown hair back, revealing a smooth white forehead free from blemishes. Alec shivered slightly from the cold before quickly taking a warmth replenishing pill that he had bought from the system earlier on.

Filling warm again, Alec continued his late night stroll only pausing when he heard the sharp cry of the system.

[The male protagonist of the 5th world, "Falling for the Mafia Boss," is 3 feet away, host!] System 67 announced.

'I know 67. Have you forgotten that I was once a system too?'

[Meanie host!] System 67 shouted.

Alec just shook his head. 

"H-h-help..." A tired masculine voice called out from the alley way.

With a frown, Alec bit the lollipop in his mouth, causing it to shatter into tiny pieces. Instantly, sweetness filled Alec's mouth, causing his agitation to ease a bit. Out of the 7 protagonists of the 7 worlds, Luciano was by far the worst.

To Alec, Luciano was the most creepy and possessive out of the 30 men who were chasing after Alec. Luciano was too proud and prideful to let Alec see his true yandere nature unlike the other men. He always put up a gentle façade but that just disgusted Alec even further. 

Of course, Alec never let that show or else he might risk the mission that he had worked so hard for the past year. 

Plus, Luciano was the only one to grow up with the original body. They were adopted into the mafia life style together. 

When Alec first came to this SSS-Class world, he was devastated. He was an experienced system at the World Hopping Intelligence Center. He was born from the main system and was merely a string of data with no emotions. 

After countless years, Alec rose to the top, becoming System 1. As the most powerful system in the company, he was granted countless privileges. One of them was that he was free from working and could just be a salted fish.

That is what he did, for millions of years. That is, until his mother AKA, the main system pleaded for him to help it. 

7 worlds merged together, creating a mega world. The 7 main characters consisted of a 5 males and 2 females. The male protagonists was a CEO from a modern romance world, a Crown Prince from a fantasy world, a military leader from a zombie apocalypse world, a Mafia Boss from a mafia revenge novel, and a S ranked Hunter from a Dungeon based world. 

While the female protagonists was a nanny from a daycare family oriented novel and the other one was an Alpha female General from a futuristic ABO world. 

The mega world was Rank SSS. With 5 male protagonists, 2 female protagonists, multiple villains, second male leads, third male leads, villainess', cannon fodders, side characters, and cannon fodders, it was very chaotic. 

All of them were from different worlds with different genres. What will happen if they all meet? Disaster, that's what.

How could a modern CEO romance male protagonist compete with a villainous grand duke from a fantasy world? 

How could the villainess of a mafia revenge world face against the villainess from the zombie apocalypse world? 

How could the female protagonist of a childhood daycare family orientated world compete against the female protagonist of the ABO futuristic world who was a top tiered Alpha General? 

Absolutely outrageous! 

Different creatures roamed the land, causing the world to be in chaos. It's been about a year since Alec came to this world, the same time when the worlds merged together. 

By this time, guilds were made and so were bases. Alec himself was known by the public as Code 1 from the Death Guild. Well, he is the Boss. Don't ask him why but most of his subordinates were important figures in the 7 merged worlds. Most of them were villains and second/third male leads. 

Those people claimed to love him but Alec payed no heed. He did not know what love was. After all, he is merely a string of data with no emotions. Well, he felt some emotions but he did not think they were real. Alec thinks that the main system programmed those feelings in him. 

Every system that ranked below Alec tried to save the mega world with their chosen host to no avail. The main mother system was on the verge of deleting the mega world, but how could it?

As the systems were it's children, so were the characters of the various worlds! How could it bear to erase them?! Even the Lord God who ruled over everything agreed. As such, System 1, Alec was chosen for this task. 

But he will not go to that world as a system, but as a host. The main system thought this was a better way. It's only hope was System 1 who was given the name Alec by the Lord God. 

Alec was the only system to have been ever granted a name by the Lord God. No one knew why. Perhaps, only the Higher God will know the answer to that question.

System 67 was chosen to accompany him on his mission. Well, System 67 was the only volunteer. 

The main system informed Alec that he will need to play the role of the final boss AKA the ultimate villain. Because various worlds merged together, there is not really anyone strong enough to become the final boss. 

The protagonists are surrounded with protagonist's halo's but what about the villains? They are destined to fail. Although strong, once they faced the protagonists, they will have a major power loss. 

As such, Alec will play the strongest final boss. Why is this needed? Well, without a villain, the main characters won't become true children of fate causing the world to be destroyed. 

Without a proper storyline (with a protagonist and villain), the mega world will self destruct. With its power, the main system was able to preserve the mega world for a short period of time to allow other hosts and systems to help save it.

But, all the systems and hosts were defeated as the characters of the mega world just killed them, reducing them to mere extra characters with no presence. 

Walking towards the direction of the voice, Alec automatically got into character. Replacing the lollipop stick with a ciggarrette, he tussled his honey-brown hair. Since he was playing the final boss, the villains of all villains, he got the villain buff from the system.

With his signature sneer, he placed his hands into his pockets before kicking the bloody body of Luciano. 

Through his bloody vision, Luciano spotted Alec. Luciano had a short flash back of a cute 10 year old Alec calling him older brother. The two of them grew up in an orphanage together. 

The two young boys were dependent on each other until they were both adopted by Blane, the Boss of the Italian Mafia. Blane was looking for an heir and was only going to adopt Luciano but Luciano would never go anywhere without Alec.

So Blane agreed to adopt them both. After that, they trained together. Luciano becoming the next Boss of the Mafia while Alec became his second in command. That is, until the day that marked the new era.

Once the new era started a year ago, various monsters and creatures of all kinds came out through a portal. People claiming to be royalty and people claiming to be bigshots of the zombie apocalypse also came through.

Normal people began to awaken powers and were called the awakened. The world was utter chaos. Luciano had lost sight of his little 'brother' for half a year and when he finally found him, he was surrounded by wolves. 

'Those bloody fuckers.' Luciano thought as he remembered the men surrounding what's his. 

Luciano hated how those men tried to covet Alec. How they looked at his brother with those digusting gazes. He wanted to kill them but he knew Alec would never forgive him. 

Luciano had just fought with a rival gang who had awakened their powers. One against 150, Luciano one. He was also a awakened with a strong fire ability. 

Luciano was also thankful that this little brother of his developed powers too. Thinking this, Luciano lifted a weak hand and firmly held onto the corner of Alec's long black pants. Alec shook off Luciano's grip immediately. 

"How dare a trash like you touch me?!" Alec spat out. 

'Ah, he's the same as usual. Wonderful.' Luciano thought with relief.

Seeing Alec's sneer, Luciano felt his heart beat quicken. He felt a bulge in pants due and his breath slightly quickened but he quickly calmed down. 

With his usual gentle smile, Luciano smiled at the youth.

"Yes, yes, I'm indeed trash. Would you mind taking this trash home?"

"Pfft. Why would I take trash home? Shouldn't I throw it away instead?" Alec snorted.

"But this trash is quite useful, no?" Luciano said with a mysterious glint in his golden-yellow eyes.

Alec shrugged and easily picked up the injured protagonist into a princess carry.

"I'll take you back to Death Guild so you can recover. Don't fight with my coworkers again." Alec said with distaste. 

Luciano lowered his head, causing his blonde hair to cover his dark expression.

"En." Luciano replied while looking down at his brother's slender white neck.

'So fragile. It will be so easy for me to snap his neck in half. Then he will be mine. Mine alone." Luciano thought darkly.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

265K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3M 109K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.1M 70.4K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...