𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙟𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖𝙝...

Od wifeyasf

in which gracie conklin has been in love with jeremiah fisher since she was 12 years old. she's been best fri... Více

𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧
𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙥
𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣
𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨
𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙟𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙮
𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧
NEW CONRAD FISHER FIC & AUTHORS NOTE

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚

10.2K 270 33
Od wifeyasf

summer house
season 1 episode 1

gracie was by susannah's side as they both made some brownies for the movie night.

belly walks inside from her night swim. "the brownies are going in." susannah says.

"go put the dvd in." gracie's mom says over her shoulders.

"do we have to watch it happened one night? can't we do something different?" belly suggests.

gracie could tell that belly was upset, she just had no idea why.

"but we always watch it happened one night on the first night."

"well, we could watch the philadelphia story instead." susannah suggests but belly hesitates. "everything okay?"

"yeah. i'm just kind of tired, so i think that i might skip the movie and go to bed." belly says.

"okay, yeah hun sure. we can do the brownies another night." susannah smiled.

belly walks up the stair to their bedroom.

"i'm going to go as well." gracie says going up the stair to their room as well.

...

gracie walked into the room to find belly on her side in bed, sitting down on the bed she asks "bells is everything okay?"

belly flips around to face her sister "tonight, conrad and i were talking by the pool, just the two of us. and it felt different." belly shrugged.

gracie knew about the crush that she had on conrad, she knew even way before belly told her. he was always nice to her and always put aside what he was doing to help her.

"good different?" she asked.

"i don't know. jeremiah and steven came down, and then they all just left and went to this thing on the beach." belly explained.

"jeremiah invited me but i said i wouldn't go, not without you." gracie said.

"well i did talk to this one guy, who asked me to come." belly said.

belly looked down at her phone and at the text between her and taylor "hey i have this crazy idea. do you want to go to the bonfire?" belly smiled.

"yeah let's go." gracie stood up from the bed and went through her clothes to find an outfit.

"taylor said that she gifted me her secret weapon." belly laughed looking through her dufflebag. she took out a light pink mini dress. "that's going to look so good on you belly."

...

the conklin twins stood in front of the vanity mirror touching up their makeup for the bonfire. "you ready?" gracie asks after spraying perfume.

she took a step back looking herself over, she was wearing a black mini dress and converse.

"yeah let's go." belly says walking over to the door.

they walk down the hall and stairs quietly trying to not make any noise in hoped that the moms wouldn't notice that they left.

...

walking down to the beach gracie saw people near the bonfire, there were lots of people but they all stayed in their little groups.

"yo, gas station girl. you brought a friend. where you coming from?" the guy said acknowledging gracie.

"another party." belly chuckled.

"sweet. here, take my beer." the guys said extending his arm to pass the beer to belly

"no thanks. i'm okay." belly waved her hand declining.

"so, you got a boyfriend back home?" the boy asks.

"that's none of your business." gracie had enough of the guys bullshit. he obviously looked older and was someone who couldn't get someone their own age.

"steven." belly yells, finding her brother.

"what are you guys doing here? and i'm sorry, what are you guys wearing?" steven walked over with a girl behind him.

"clothes dumbass." gracie said.

"i invited her. who the fuck are you?" the older guy asked.

"i'm their brother. their 15, you pedo." steven said angrily.

"i'm almost 16." belly said. gracie nudged her arm trying to tell her to stop.

"my bad." the guy walks away.

"come on." steven pulls the arms of his sisters.

gracie looked down at his hand that had a strong grip on her arm "let go of me steven." she says.

"what are you doing" belly asks.

steven walks them closer towards the bonfire "you're embarrassing me." belly says.

"i'm embarrassing?" steven asks

the siblings try to push and pull away from each other which brought all the attention towards them but steven pulled too much causing belly to fall to the sand.

everybody ohh'd looking over at belly on the ground. "are you okay?" gracie asks.

but belly didn't notice because her attention was on conrad, who was making out with a girl.

"i thought you hated the red sox's." belly says pointing over to the girl who was wearing a red sox baseball cap.

"who are you?" red sox girl asks.

"who are you?"

gracie no longer payed attention to that conversation because she saw jeremiah making his way over to her.

"you came! great, we can all hang out, you guys." jeremiah says placing an arm around her shoulder.

"i'm about to take them home." steven says trying to grab belly.

"what?" jeremiah says.

"yeah were leaving. are you kidding me?"

"okay steven, chill out. come on. go hang out with shayla or something." jeremiah said trying to relax steven.

the girl who was behind him says "come on. let's go."

"fine but stay right here and don't talk to anybody."

"okay. all right. chill."

belly turns around look at the back of steven and says "fuck you." while putting her middle fingers up.

"i'm gonna go cool off." belly says walking away.

"i'm really happy you're here." jeremiah says looking down at gracie with his are still around his shoulder.

"i'm glad that i came. this was definitely a good way to start the summer." gracie laughs.

"this is just the beginning we can still make it good." he said.

he started to walk over to the girls that he was once talking to taking gracie with him.

"it was really nice catching up with you guys but i'm gonna go now. i have to keep this one company." jeremiah says looking down at gracie again.

gracie hit his chest making his arm fall of her shoulder. "shut up, you know it's the other way around because you wanted me here."

"yes i did." jeremiah grabbed her hand leading the to a quit place. gracie heard the girls saying what is happening.

gracie and jeremiah were only talking for a couple minutes until they heard noise near the bonfire, they both look over and see a big crowd "oh shit." gracie and jeremiah stand up quickly running over to the big crowd.

"guys, break it up. come one." jeremiah says trying to pull apart conrad and the boy he was fighting.

the next thing gracie notices is the sirens of cop cars. and before she knew it she was being pulled away from the crowd. jeremiah lead a drunken conrad and gracie to the car.

after getting conrad in the car gracie walks over to the passenger seat. belly was standing with a guy next to the car.

gracie told her that they were leaving but belly said that cam could take her home after arguing between gracie, jeremiah, and belly. belly got in the car they were leaving when jeremiah remembered steven, he stopped the car and ran to get him. it was silent until an officer came over and asked if anyone had been drinking. they told the truth which lead them to be driven home by the officers.

all five of them stood at the entrance of the house while gracie's mom was talking to the officers.

"officers, thank you. it won't happen again. i can promise you that much." gracie's mom tells the officers.

"tell mr. fisher the chief wants to set up a tea time." the officer said before leaving.

"how could you guys be so irresponsible?" she turns around facing them.

"mom it wasn't a big deal. all right? seriously. the cops were just looking to break up the bonfire." steven speaks up.

"not a big deal?"

"yes"

"i would say getting picked up by the cops for underage drinking is a pretty big deal, steven." laurel says.

gracie notices the smell in the house and laughs "is that weed? were you guys smoking tonight?"

"what? keep your voice down susannah's asleep on the couch."

"but she wasnt even yelling." steven says.

"just so you know laurel i wasn't drinking tonight. i was the dd, i swear." jeremiah says.

"your the oldest. what the hell has gotten into you?" she looked over at conrad who was the most drunk.

"and when did you girls leave the house without telling anybody?" she turned her attention to gracie and belly.

"why am i the only one that s not allowed to go out?" belly asks angrily.

"its not that your not allowed to go out. its that you should have told us you were going. and how did you even get there."  laurel tries to reason.

"we walked" gracie says.

"jesus. you know better than to walk far down the beach alone late at night."

"can you stop treating me like a kid?" belly says

"if you want to be treated like an adult you should act like one."

"maybe you guys should too." conrad says, everyone looking at him.

"what does that mean? i hope you realize this night could have ended a lot differently if your family wasnt your family."

"we're sorry laur."  jeremiah apologized.

"just go to bed, guys." everyone starts to walk over to their rooms.

gracie enters her bedroom but before closing the door she sees jeremiah "goodnight grapes. i had a fun night with you." he says.

"goodnight jere." she says closing her bedroom door.

🐚🪸🌊
conrad is so cute tbh

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.7K 202 17
emmy conklin had been going to the summer house in cousins ever since she was born, and every summer she'd go there and fall even deeper in love with...
14.3K 295 14
- ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ʷᵒʳˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸˡˡ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵒᵏᵃʸ - MCKENNA GEORGE ᵃⁿᵈ CONRAD FISHER had always had a bond but never that close. until one sum...
3.4K 69 16
Belly Conklin and Conrad Fisher had a friendship like no other, but with that came Belly's feelings for the young man, and that became all more compl...
2.3M 42.5K 91
∾✧。EASIER ۵∾ ❛IS IT EASIER TO STAY? IS IT EASIER TO GO? I DON'T WANNA KNOW, OH BUT I KNOW THAT I'M NEVER EVER GONNA CHANGE AND YO...