Broken Hearts : S2 of Unexpec...

theAngelic_DevilGirl által

Season two of Unexpected but Wanted With lot of changes If haven't read Unexpected but Wanted, do read it. ... Több

Promo 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Recommendation

Chapter 3

513 52 22
theAngelic_DevilGirl által

After few weeks, Virat and Sai met each other but it was in Court to get their divorce. Virat's eyes were filled with hurt while the corners of Sai's eyes started forming tears. Sai quickly wiped it, and Virat noticed it.

Virat - why are you hurting yourself. The anger for me which you have, is afterall is hurting you. He thought.

Both of them were broken inside but didn't wanted to be a burden for each other which was totally wrong. Sai was never a burden for Virat and Virat wasn't too. They are been legally separated maybe forever. It's just a normal judgement for the judge, a usual case for the lawyers but it wasn't same for the couple. They do always wanted to stay at their toughest times, supporting each other. But their destiny and the time isn't bound for it.

4 years later

Sai you are late

Someone said, knocking the door of Sai's room.

Sai while opening the room door,
Ha Abhi, come let's go now

Abhinav - Finally you are here

Sai - too dramatic

Abhinav - not at all

Sai - Drama Queen!
She nearly yelled, in his ears.

Abhinav - my ears! No doubts, I will have to start using hearing aid because of your volume.

Sai cutely pouted, it's not completely her fault either.
To which Abhinav put his hand around her shoulder.

Acha okay! We will move now.

The duo walks towards the door, while having some conversations between them. Abinav opened the door for Sai while Sai patted his head and sat in the car with a smile. He closed the door for her and then got in the car.

Sai while adjusting the seatbelt,

Sai - Abhi, am asking this again. Is there a need for me to come?

Abhinav - 73rd time Sai. There is no problem in this. You are my friend, and what's the problem in this. Also you always stay in home or hospital, and you are free today so try something new Sai than staying inside those four walls.

Sai knew it's hard winning this arguement with Abhinav yet she couldn't resist from opposing.

Sai - and that's the problem, it's your friend's wedding so am noone.

Abhinav looked at her and said,

You are my friend Sai and I don't want to enjoy and you to be surrounded with loneliness

Sai - I am actually not. I like being alone Abhi.

Abhinav - Sai if you are gonna argue further, am surely gonna give you a tight slap.

Sai - you and slapping me, Never!

Sai started giggling while Abhinav smacked her head gently and said,

Abhinav - you are still a Kid, Sai.

Sai - and see who is saying this. By the way your long time Crush would be also coming to this event right?

Abhinav couldn't form words for this. He just smiled, and it was definitely not a happy smile.

Sai - what happened?

Abhinav -  okay, we reached the venue.

He parked the car, and asked her to get down the car to which Sai frowned. Sai got down the car after him and called him.

Sai - what happened abhinav?

Abhinav - nothing. Come, let's go

The duo started moving towards the entrance. After a while Ayush waved at his friends. He held her hand and the trio went near them. They made an intro within themselves but Sai almost knew half of his friends so before Abhinav could even introduce, she started her greetings.

Sai - Hello Rahul bhaiya. How are you? You don't visit your sister nowadays na? Forgot me haan?

To which Rahul side hugged her and convincingly replied,

Rahul - areyy Sai nothing like that baccha. I can even forget him,

While pointing towards Abhinav

But not you.

Abhinav - oh hello bro?

Abhinav rolled his eyes while Rahul and Sai chuckled.

Manveer, Abhinav's another friend started walking fastly towards them calling out Sai's name with wide hands. To which Sai immediately hugged him, as if an emotional reunion.

Rahul - come on yaar Veer, you would always interupt mine and Sai's chit chats coming from nowhere.

Sai chuckled and Rahul hugged both bhai-behen duo. To which Manveer yelled,

Yaar, this is bhai-behen reunion. Now why are you interupting.

Rahul - arey she is my sister tooo

A deep voice made their hug broke and look at the man, standing beside a girl.

Seems like Sai forgot me now?

Sai - Me and forgetting you, it would never happen. Not even in dreams Sam bhaiya.

And then me?

A soft voice questioned.

Sai - never bhabhi.

Sai walked towards them. Sam and Pooja are a best example of happily married couple. It was a love marriage, at first their family didn't accept them and still everyone didn't accept them but it was Anaya, Sam's sister's engagement. Sam and Anaya are identical twins. They are siblings who never leave each others back. Anaya herself called them to her engagement since she didn't want to celebrate any happy occasions of hers without her brother. It's been three and a half year since Sam and Pooja got married and unfortunately Pooja had complications to conceive. Sam didn't want to risk his wife's life and both the duo were trying for some adoption centers from the past few weeks as Sai recommended. Sai was deeply bonded with both Sam and Pooja. Also, Pooja and Sam considered her as their child.

Sam - how are you princess?

Sai - what do you think bhaiya?

Pooja - hmm, you have loss weight.

Sam - Sai, this is why I always repeat myself. You should not leave all alone, move on with us princess.

Sai - I am good bhaiya, don't worry.

Sam - Acha tell me how are you?

Sai - You are asking this again, am good bhaiya.

Sam - mentally?

Sai - I am fine

Pooja - Sammm.. We will talk later

Pooja eyed Sam, perhaps there are a lot of people around.

Sam - by the way, where's Abhinav?

Abhinav - Thank God! Someone reminded of my existence.

He wiped his fake tears to which Sam said,

Sam - stop being dramatic bro

Whereas, Pooja defended his brother now.

Pooja - look, who is saying this. The #1 drama company!!

Sam - poojjjj..

Pooja - what?

The small rants ended, and other were introduced by Abhinav to Sai. All this while, Sai did notice that the smile Abhinav would have is completely lost today. Later on, Sai and Abhinav joined Abhinav's friends gang and was immersed in their casual talks while a girl dressed up in black long frock with heavy makeup and accesories moved towards them, waving her hand.

Manveer - here, the bride to be is coming.

Anaya - Hello everyone! Thanks for attending my engagement.

Everyone smiled, while Akash another friend of Abhinav said,

Akash - Anaya, when will you show us your fiancee. It seems like you don't want us to see him, don't worry we won't eat him.

Anaya slighly smiled while others who were immersed in laughters and chats a few minutes ago, had another round of good laugh.

Anaya - it's not like that Ash.

Akash - hush then like what Anaya?

Anaya huffed and said, wait I will call him.

She started walking towards near the beautifully decorated stage which was a little far away from the place where Abhinav, Sai and his friends were sitting. She moved towards a person, perhaps his fiancee. His back was facing the friends. She held his hand and whispered,

My friends are waiting to meet you. Can you come over?

He looked at her and wriggled his hand from hers, to which Anaya simply smiled.

I am Sorry!

Him - no it's fine, just avoid from doing this again.

She positively nodded. Her fiancee excused himself from the relatives and started moving with her not knowing about the upcoming heartbreaks. Soon they reached near Anaya's friends.

Anaya - guysss, he is my fiancee. Virat Chavan.

❤💔❤💔

Votes - 80
Comments - 20

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
203K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
86.1K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
117K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...