Danganronpa shit

Por Craigultimatevillain

This is where I throw away my morals. Contains sex. Mais

CHOWDAH! I REQUIRE MY COFFEE TO BE POURED INTO MY CHEEKS MAKE SURE IT'S HOT!
shit serious some see to want you
Reactions to blackened exposed/executions
If Makoto had balls
If Y/N and Chihiro were friends
The sauna
Y/N
Y/n helps Chihiro
Does Chihiro Fujisaki have rock hard rager?
Y/n makes the game boring.
Mookuro Ikusaba
Y/n needs to be stopped
So there was a trend with a wheel...
If the despair disease happened
The pink juice returns
Shower time
If Diablo and Peko were...
Best friends
Tied up.
The beach
Photo shoot
Caught
Magic
Plain
Speed round.
Put in place
You've gotta be kidding
Chihiro birthday
Mahiru Birthday
Mikan Birthday
Piano Freak
Loins
Weak
Christmas memes on New Years Eve
I can fix her
Uh

Distraction

114 0 0
Por Craigultimatevillain

Kyoko: Mukuro, we're in the middle of a plan to take down the mastermind.

Mukuro: Y-You are? Why wasn't I told this?

Kyoko: I apologize, we couldn't find a suitable job for you. Until now, that is

Mukuro: What is it?

Kyoko: We need you to distract Y/n. He's Monokuma's last ally and will surely be against us ending the game. This was supposed to be Toko's job, but she followed Togami instead.

Mukuro: I'll do it.

Kyoko: Great. We already shut down the cameras, if we could get Y/n away from the higher floors...

Mukuro: Right! If I hurry, I can still lure him away.

Kyoko: Good luck.

timeskip

Mukuro: Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: If it isn't Mukuro...is what I would say if it wasn't Mukuro, but you are Mukuro, so I won't say that.

Mukuro:...Right. Listen, I want to play hide and seek-

Y/n: I'm in.

Mukuro: That's...good to know. If you can find me, you can tell me what you want as a prize and I'll get it for you.

Y/n: Ok! 1...2...3...

As Y/n was counting, Mukuro made her way to hide. She made it very clear she was going downstairs.

Y/n: ...10! Here I come!

Y/n went downstairs just as Mukuro planned. Eventually, he found her in the bathhouse lying down. 

Y/n: Found you!

Mukuro: Oh, I guess you did.

Y/n: It was a little easy to call it fun, but I'm sure I'll have fun with my prize.

Mukuro: What is it?

Y/n: You!

Mukuro: Me? I'm your prize?

Instead of elaborating, Y/n grabbed Mukuro and pulled her into a hug.

Mukuro: Oh...I wasn't expecting this...I thought that-

Mukuro stopped when she felt Y/n rubbing his crotch against her. She was expecting this, but the hug caught her off guard. She didn't want to do this, but it's for the plan.

Mukuro: I'll comply.

Y/n: Good! I want you to lay on top of me. I want to see your ass up close.

Mukuro: Really?

Y/n: Yeah! You can see my dick up close too! That is the order of the winner!

Mukuro obeyed him. She took off her clothes and layed on top of Y/n, who was on the...long bench thingy. 

Mukuro: You're not gonna take off your clothes? 

Y/n: I'd rather you do it!

Mukuro: Why?

SMACK

Y/n smack Mukuro's ass.

Y/n: My prize, my rules!

Mukuro rolled her eyes and lowered Y/n's pants. His penis being revealed to be taller than her face gave her shock. 

Mukuro: H-Holy shit...!

Y/n: Well?

Mukuro: From your bulge I could tell you were packing heat...but for you to be hiding this...

Y/n: Seems like you underestimated me.

Mukuro: Why does a brat like you have to be this big?

SMACK

Mukuro: Mm!

Y/n: That's no way to talk to the king!

Mukuro: (King?)

Y/n: Now just kiss it or stroke it or whatever while I dig in.

Y/n licked Mukuro's pussy like it was a lollipop. Mukuro was in a mix of awe and pleasure. She almost forgot about the plan. She had a strong mind though. Not strong enough to give Y/n's dick a kiss. 

Chu

That kiss only made Mukuro want to do it more. She put her hand on it and pushed the cock on her mouth.

Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chu

The kisses kept coming and coming. She started to stroke it while kissing it too. She treated that cock like it was her lover. It was like she was put into a trance. Eventually she started to lick it too. She loved the taste of it. Treating Y/n like this was embarrassing, but enjoyable. Mukuro hit her face with the cock. Y/n's legs were quivering at the service he was recieving.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Mukuro didn't stop. She didn't want to stop. Mukuro's face is being attacked by Y/n's cock. Mukuro's ass was being attacked by Y/n's hand. Mukuro's pussy is being attacked by Y/n's tongue. This was like a battlefield, like a war. And this was the first war she was losing in. 

Mukuro: Mmmm...

Mukuro felt a rush of pleasure in her crotch. She knew what was gonna happen, she's going to cum.

Mukuro: Y-Y/n...I'm about to...AAH!

Y/n licked faster. Mukuro was helpless when she squirted. Mukuro was panting like a dog.

Y/n: Well that was fun, now for part 2!

Mukuro: Th-There's more...

Y/n: Yeah! I pleasured you, now I want a turn! Stand up.

Mukuro obeyed. Y/n stood up facing her and stuck his dick between her thighs. He moved his hips back and forth very fast.

Mukuro: S-Someone's a little too eager...!

Mukuro could feel Y/n's cock getting harder.

Mukuro: Ah! Y-Y/n, if you keep this up, it'll be over before you know it!

Y/n: I've got too much energy to slow down.

Mukuro: I-I got an idea! Can you please sit down?

Y/n: ...The emperor allows this.

Mukuro: (Emperor? At least stay as one royalty.)

Y/n sat down and Mukuro sat on his crotch, sticking his dick between her thighs. She then started to move them.

Mukuro: This way, you can cum on my thighs more and prove that you beat me.

Y/n: The more cum on you..the more I win...?

Mukuro Y-Yes.

Y/n: Good idea. Just don't wash for a day. I want to see it dried on you.

Mukuro: Ok...

Y/n: Ok what?

Mukuro: Ok my adorable emperor. You beat me fair and square and I am your servant. 

Y/n: The emperor want kisses.

Mukuro: But of course.

Mukuro leaned back and gave Y/n kisses.

Chu

Mukuro: My king of hide and seek.

Chu

Mukuro: My emperor of puppets.

Chu Chu Chu Chu

Y/n: The pharaoh is gonna cum soon. 

Mukuro: (Not even surprised) That is good to hear, my pharaoh.

Mukuro moved her knees up and down. As Y/n began to cum, Mukuro gave him a smooch on his lips. Y/n came so hard, it launched into the air. It landed on Mukuro's thigh. Even more cum made a mess on Mukuro.

Mukuro: Such a mess.

Mukruro picked up some of the cum and tasted it. It tasted salty.

Timeskip

Kyoko: Mukuro, we did it. We captured the mastermind.

Mukuro: That's g-great.

Kyoko: Mind explaining all of that?

Mukuro: I distracted Y/n, just like you said.

Kyoko: Mind telling me why you haven't cleaned yourself up?

Mukuro: M-Master's orders....

Y/n from a distance: OVERLORD'S orders!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
618K 17.4K 44
Teenage years are supposed to be the best time of your life. Have fun, break the rules, fall in love, just living your life to the fullest. Your last...
76.7K 172 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report