✔️Devils May Cry || OT7

kenzobeanz tarafından

(COMPLETED) Being a child is supposed to be filled with the greatest memories to look back on. But life would... Daha Fazla

WARNING
The Night
The Letter
The Car pt. 1
The Car pt. 2
The Suits Pt. 1
The Suits Pt. 2
The Party Pt. 1
The Party Pt. 2
The Difficult Ones
The Date
The Case
The Dream
The Basement
The Pain
The Betrayal
The International Super Spy
The Chase
The Unfortunate
The Good
The Bad
The Ugly
The Memories
The Revival
The Deceitful
The Awakening
The Truth
The Small Battle
The Mind Pt. 1
The Mind Pt. 2
The Fearful
The Power Surge
The Raid
The Facility
The Plan Of Escape
The Boys Are Back
The Control Panel
The Switch
The Bond
The Week With No Signs Pt. 1
The Week With No Signs Pt. 2
The Hurt
The Mission Pt. 1
The Mission Pt. 2
The Finale: Lost To Love Pt. 1
The Finale; Lost To Love Pt 2
The Epilogue

The Dream Team

922 52 6
kenzobeanz tarafından

You watched closely through Jin's eyes. He and Yoongi were hidden behind a pillar as they watched Elise try to fend off two guards.

Her hair was disheveled, mascara ruined and face beat and bruised.

"Come on! Bring it on!" She shouted

"Elise, do not make this harder than it needs to be." A guard said

"How much is she paying you? HUH? I'll triple it!" She tries to negotiate

The guards laugh, "The first witch doesn't have to pay us anything. We are made from her will. We will always do her bidding." One says as he begins to close in on a Elise.

She tries to fight because but she's not strong enough. Before you can think clearly, the sight of Elise, a woman being beaten by the guards like that throws you into a protective manner. You convince Jin to run out and tackle one of them.

"Fuck! Jin!" Yoongi whisper-yells before he too runs out and tackles the other guard.

***

After Ella explained to Namjoon, Hoseok, and your parents why they wouldn't be looking for you; it changed nothing.

"So let's take her home and figure out what to do there." Namjoon said quickly in a whisper

"It's not that simple. Have you ever met the first witch? No? I didn't think so. This isn't gonna be as easy as 'oh let's take her home and fix it'" Ella replied, quite annoyed as they followed her through the facility.

"You're a witch, the descendent of the first witch. What do you mean there's nothing you can do?"

"I am the descendant, not the first witch herself!" She whisper-yelled.

"This sounds like a load of—"

"Shush, do you hear that?"

||

As you watched through Jin's eyes you could hear voices coming near but Jin was too focused on making sure his face wasn't pummeled by one of the overly strong guards.

With one finally punch, the guard finally falls unconscious leaving Jin to fall to his knees to catch his breath.

"J—in" Yoongi strains to say

Jin instantly turns his head and hurries back to his feet, jumping onto the guards back and wrapping his arms tightly around his neck and his leg tightly around his waist.

"AHCK!" Jin shouts as the guard quickly releases Yoongi and throws himself into a wall, causing Jin to release from the pain of the wall meeting his own back.

Yoongi grabs his throat, catching his breath before he charges at the guard and tackles him to the ground.

"Hey! Get off my brother!" Yoongi hears a familiar voice shout

Suddenly, he's pulled from the guard landing on his bottom and Jungkook lands his own hard punch against the man's face, causing him to fall unconscious.

"Fuuuuuccck—" Jungkook whispers to himself as he holds his fist.

Yoongi looks up from his seated position and begins to chuckle, "I never thought I'd be so happy to see your stupid face."

Jungkook laughs before helping his elder brother up from the ground. Taehyung and Jimin helped Jin up.

They were all so caught up in each other that they hadn't noticed the remaining people.

Ella threw her hand up, immediately making Elise fly into a wall.

Ella increased her gravity hold to keep Elise against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Ella asks suspiciously

"Wait—Ella—" Jin tried to say in the mist of catching his breath.

"Shush Jin." She said cutting him off, "Elise is my sister. I'll handle this—"

"Where's my daughter bitch?!" Your mother shouted as she landed a smack across the witches face

Quickly your father grabbed her,

"When the fuck did she even get over there?" Namjoon whispered to Hoseok who just shrugged.

Elise spat the blood forming in her mouth to the floor.

"Unfortunately, I have been duped." Elise said before chuckling soflty, "The first witch only used me to bring her back."

"Well isn't that just fucking terrific." Yoongi grimaces

"Oddly convenient for you..." Namjoon adds

"It's true; she's even gotten rid of my men. She's got an entirely new team—they're made from her will—her magic. We're fucking screwed unless we do something."

"I'm sorry...we???" Taehyung said surprised

"You tried to kill us not even 2 hours ago!" Jimin announced

"Is that really what's most important right now? We'll all die unless we work together." Elise pressed

"I have a brilliant idea, how about we leave you to die and then just work to defeat the first witch and save Ara ourselves?" Hoseok questioned with a smirk

"Oh ha-ha. I'm sure that'll work out well for you." Elise mocked

The men started to go head to head with their mother.

Well except Jin, he was thinking. As were Ella and Jihyun.

||

You used the switch button on Jin, immediately taking control of his body.

Jin's body jolts quickly as you gain control, "LETS LISTEN TO HER. WHATS THE WORSE THAT COULD HAPPEN?! SHE'S DYING ANYWAY." You say...in more of a shout before you're immediately jolted out of his body.

Jin slightly falls into the wall, regaining his control.

||

He blinks a few times, confused as to what just happened.

Everyone's eyes turned to him quickly as he spoke but Jungkook looked shocked,

"Jin! What was that? Did you just like—"

"Someone just...or something—I—I don't know...one moment I was here and then the next it was like I was here but I wasn't." He answered to Jungkook

"It's Ara..." Elise mumbles before doing a sour chuckle, licking the left over blood on her lip. "She in the control center of her mind. Since you're all soulmates, she can travel between the seven of you as long as you're close." 

"What? That's not real..." Ella rebutted

"Really? Witches, the first witch, fairies and the rest you can believe but not the control center?" Elise mutters

"The voice i heard telling me to go left...that was her..." Namjoon says

"So she's been here the whole time? Which means...she knows we're not going to go looking for her..." Hoseok sad sadly

"Woah...what do you mean?" Yoongi questioned

"Not now Yoongi...." Jihyun said

"No! What the hell do you mean? We're just going to leave her here?!"

"Yoongi I'm sure there's a good reason—"

"Jin if you finish that sentence I will murder you." He said darkly

Ella finally released Elise and breathed deeply, "Look...as much as I don't want to. Elise is right. We need her power just as much as everyone else's."

"Are you serious?" Hoseok said in disbelief

"Do you want her safe or not? We'll all need to work together if we're going to bring her home." Jin said softly

||

You watched the conversation play out. You knew the farther from the facility that they got, the less the connection would be. Your heart ached but you kept it together.

You pressed the button to let words flow through Jin's mind.

"I'll be okay...This won't be the last time we see each other. Then I can I can give you all a real kiss...from my heart and not because of fate."

||

Jin hears these words, he feels them and relays them to the room.

The seven boys simultaneously, unconsciously touch their own lips.

"Ara...if you really are in there and can hear us...mommy and daddy love you baby. This ain't over." Areum says softly

"She knows..." Jin says with a sad smile.

"Let's go. This way." Elise was leading the way.

Before Elise notices them not following, Ella quickly gives a glance to the others, making sure they received their amulets and ushers them to follow their mother.
—————————————————
A/n** Thank you all for staying with me even with my long breaks. I will finish DMC and then finish K&Q and then TGW. But please note, I'm 8 almost 9 months pregnant. I'm tired and stressed aha. So please continue to be patient with me. I love you my bears. THANK you.💜

Checked errors. 7/1/2022

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.7K 1K 103
Just a girl with a heart full of sunshine. Always caring and help others with a smile on her face. Almost completed her college with having a part-ti...
663K 18.5K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
9.3K 774 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
54.3K 2.4K 95
Y/N has lots of ex-boyfriends... they meet by chance and realize... she has broken each of their hearts and left them for the silliest of reasons. Wi...