The killer trio

By Hvfflpluff

The killer trio is about Draco Malfoy, Mattheo, and Tom Riddle. So this is a harry potter book.\ The killer t... More

Evelyn Potter...
Sirius's daughter?
First kiss...
Amortentia...
Masquerade...
Draco...
The truth...
The party...
The kiss...
The rumor...
Tom Marvolo Riddle...
Slow Dancing In The Rain
Kayden Waston... ✨ Part 1✨
Kayden Waston... ✨ Part 2 ✨
Skyfall...
I'll know...
missin something
no time to die
pretty visitors

my love...my forever...

1K 2 7
By Hvfflpluff

  No one's POV

Evelyn looked up to find Mattheo. " Oh umm I was looking around," She says.

" In your own house? Who does that Evelyn?" He says bending to her level. 

" Well this house is quite big so I was just looking around," She says before walking away to leave before being stopped by Mattheo grabbing her wrist.

"  I have to go" She tried to free her wrist but failed.  " Why don't you come in and we can talk," Mattheo says releasing her wrist.

She thinks before walking in. Mattheo sits on his chair and motions Evelyn to sit in front.

 She sits on the chair in front of Mattheo. " So, Evelyn what do you think about Tom?" Mattheo says leaning back on his chair.

" W-well I think he is a great and lovely person."  She says.  

" What do you think about me?" He says folding his fingers together and leaning on the table.

" Well, I think you're great..." She says before the door opens revealing Draco, Blasie, and Tom.

" Called it! Give my money Blasie" Draco says. " Goddamit!" He says taking money out of his pocket.

" There is Honeyboo," Tom says mocking Mattheo's Girl. " Mattheo!" The girl runs towards Mattheo.

" Don't come near me" Mattheo says pointing at The girl. " Why babyboo!" She whines.

" I am not your baby or something. Please kindly leave." Mattheo says. 

" UGH!" the girl spits on Evelyn before leaving. " I  am going for a breather," Evelyn says before walking out.

She walks to the balcony and leans against the railing. A few moments later she hears a few footsteps. 

" Tom leave me alone," She says in an annoyed tone. The footsteps keep coming closer and closer.

Arms wrap around her waist. She looks up to see Mattheo towering above her. 

" What are you doing here?" She says. " Just looking at the beautiful view," He says.

" Then you do that" She tries to remove Mattheo's arms but fails.

" I am hosting a ball on Sunday and You will come," He says turning her towards him. 

" You don't decide what I do Mattheo!" She protests. " Oh, I do Darling" He whispers in her ear.

" Goodbye," He smirks leaving Evelyn alone with her thoughts. 

._.

" So you're telling me that you just woke up her randomly?" Pansy Parkison says. 

" Are you drunk Evelyn?" Pansy chuckles. " Pansy believe me! I am not lying!" Evelyn says taking a sip from her cup of wine.

" Hello, Evelyn, May I have this dance?" Mattheo says. He winks at me. 

"She will be going with me," Tom says pushing Mattheo to the side.

" I am going with Pansy actually" She smiles, takes Pansy's hand, and walks to the dance floor.

" Evelyn, I am very drunk, can I sit down?" Pansy says almost falling. " Oh yeah sorry" She helps Pansy to a chair.

"  I just wanted to get rid of Tom and Mattheo, They have been on each other's back." 

" I guess why?"  Pansy sarcastically says.  " You should go dance, Come on have fun," Pansy says sitting upright.

" Will you be okay?" Evelyn asked pansy. " Yeah yeah, Stop worrying about me!" Pansy says lightly pushing Evelyn.

She walks around. " Hey, Evelyn wanna join?" Sadie asks. " Sure..." Evelyn says. 

- Play the song <3-

" Aww man, I gonna find Blasie, See you later," She says before leaving.

 Evelyn walks around trying to find a seat. She gets pulled to a room but before she can scream she feels lips on hers.

She remembered them... The soft, plump lips. She pulls away and looks up to find His hazel eyes looking down at her. " Evelyn..." Before he could finish she pulled him in. He pulls away trying to speak but can't find the words. " Evelyn... I love you" He mumbles. " Theo?" She takes his hand. But then suddenly the door slams open revealing Tom and Draco.

Shock appears on Draco's face but  Tom was rather furious. He pins Mattheo against the wall. 

" You always have to steal everything, don't you Mattheo?" He says holding in tears.

" Being the heir of The Riddle family, Dad's favorite and you trying to Steal Evelyn! The one person I love dearly!" He says in a shaky tone. " Let's go, Evelyn..." He walks out with tears. Evelyn follows behind. " You like him don't you?" He turns around. Evelyn stays quiet.

" I am going home, You can come whenever you want" He kisses her cheek and walks away.

Evelyn had made a mistake and a big problem. Now the Riddle brothers have been torn apart.....

Meanwhile with Tom riddle...

Tom's POV

 He wipes his tears and goes to his car. He gets in and locks the door. He turns the keys and drives away. Tears sting his eyes and he breaks down. " It's always him Always fucking him! Father was always proud of him most. Mattheo this mattheo that..." He stops the car. He drives to a club and parks his car. He walks in and goes to the bar.

 " A bottle of whiskey and a beer." He says to the bartender.  " Here" He gives him a glass and the bottle. He finds a seat and pours himself a drink. He opens the cap and takes a sip. A girl walks to him and sits next to him. " I saw you from across the room and you hot," She says.  He ignores her. " You know I give great blowjobs" She touches his arm. He chugs the bottle and gets up. 

" What the hell? Hello!" The girl says. " Your just a whore and a slut, I am married " He puts up his hand showing his ring...The ring that proves their marriage... The ring that connects Him and Evelyn.

The door opens revealing Evelyn. She walks through the crowd to Tom. " Tom..." Before she could speak Tom smashes his lips on hers. He pulls away and looks into her dark brown eyes.

" That's my wife, Evelyn" He smiles. " Tom... I am so sorry" Evelyn cries. " I-I am sorry" She hugs Tom. " I know, I know, love" He kisses her forehead. " Let's go home" Tom walks out with Evelyn.

Tom wipes her tears. " Love, Do you love me? You have changed you weren't like this before. You would wear dresses and bake and wouldn't curse... What happened to my Evelyn?" He says. 

 Evelyn walks to Mattheo's car. " Come here, Tom," She tells Tom. Tom walks over and sits in the car and Evelyn follows. Tom sees Mattheo in the car seat and tries to open the door.

" Tom, wait don't leave," Mattheo says locking the doors. " Alohomora," Tom says and the door opens. " Wait, Tom... Just hear him out..." Evelyn says. " What do you want me to hear? His apology? No thanks, Evelyn, I thought you were my love...my forever... I  guess I was wrong" He says slamming the door. Evelyn holds her head in her hands. 

"I made a mistake, didn't I? Mattheo?" She sobs. " I-I made a big mistake..." She says. " Evelyn? I think we should say away from each other... W-we won't work... I am sorry Evelyn" Mattheo says before driving. He drops her off at Tom's house. " I beg you, Evelyn, please Make things better with my brother. I was stupid to think we would work, I am sorry" He says driving away. Evelyn fell to the ground holding her head in her arms...

Hello, I know every one of you hates me for not uploading for a long time. But I was taking time to myself and I didn't have ideas. 400+ reads!!! OMG, y'all are crazy! Thank you so much! This book is really taking off!

Love, Vaniya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 40 30
Kaitlyn Malfoy is Draco Malfoy's older sister. She's in her second year when he comes to Hogwarts. Oliver Wood is in his third year, has had his eyes...
73K 1.5K 50
Mattheo Riddle and Y/n are enemies, the enemies of enemies. They never get along. Y/n(the eldest sibling) has 2 siblings, Pansy and Draco. Pansy and...
927 15 28
To love an enemy with a curse - and compassion. (REVAMPED) - Death Eaters - SMUT CONTENT Harry Potter x Y/n Riddle
21.6K 423 20
Love can be blinding, especially when it's toxic. This story is about Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, and the Main Character: Jane Lupin. THE STORY IS W...