Dimensional ➤ᴋɴʏ

Bởi Klerns_birdie

_____✍︎︎ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗗𝗔𝗞𝗜 accidentally brings back a human who came from another world to the infinit... Xem Thêm

- Welcome! -
~♡︎ 1
~♡︎ 2
~♡︎ 3
0| ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ˢᵗᵃᵗˢ
1| A human?
2| wack architecture bro
3| Monopoly ends friendships.
4| Uno skills
•ᴄᴜᴛ sᴄᴇɴᴇs•
6| demon slayers?
7 | the love hashira~
8 | sound hashira~
9| Flame hashira~
10| Flame Hashira~ 2
•cut scenes• 2
➤Status
•ᴍᴇᴍᴇs•
11| Insect hashira~
➤ Information furthering the story •

5| shopin spree bby 😘

9.2K 398 902
Bởi Klerns_birdie

➤ Words-1996
➤ Tw: possibly sensitive subjects

➤ how are you?

Quotes/words-
None

"LETS GO SHOPING!" (Name) shouted excitedly. Daki and Nakime sat with (Name) on one of the many platforms inside the fortress.
Currently, they were the only people/demons inside the fortress.
All the other demons were doing whatever they do, and Muzan was continuing to search for the Blue Spider Lily.

Nakime and Daki just looked at each other and then back to (Name).

"Um, we can't go out now. The suns out." They deadpanned at her.

"Welp, sucks to be y'all." She responded a bored face.

"You know what!" The demons winced at her loud tone. "Nakime, I want to go into the out now." She made lil' grabby hands.

Nakime sighed, her overprotective nature kicking in from who knows where.
"Yes." She replied, a little hesitant since they wouldn't be able to help protect her at this time.

Nakime then pulled a THICK ass wallet, and handed it to (Name): who's eyes practically had sparkles.

Nakime then opened a door, and (Name) stepped out into a well known shopping area.
"I'll bring you back before dark." Nakime stated, and then the door shut.

Daki was resisting every single nerve in her body to just yank (Name) back into her sight. But she didn't..

(Name) smiled at the many shops and people that surrounded her. She clutched the wallet in her hand and walked happily towards a sunglasses stand.
"Hehe—" she chuckled darkly before walking up and buying SO MANY SUNGLASSES the poor man selling them was devastated and at the same time happy with the large purchase.

Happily (Name) walked away with the large bag of glasses and made her way to another shop.

'Hmm- that one spider kid.. I think he was like lower moon 5 or sm.. imma buy him a spider.' She made her way to a different store, that for some reason sold spiders and bugs and shit.

"Ugh— I hate bugs, buuuuuuut it's for the lil dude." Inwardly she questioned her existence, before buying a small spider and trotting off to the next store.

A golden sensu fan caught her eye and reminded her of Douma and his creepy ass, but she bought it anyway, and she even had his initials embroidered on the fan.

She bought a bunch of pots for that one weird lookin demon.

tbh they all kinda weird— Ehem..

she also bought a bunch of hair pins for Daki, and some new strings for Nakimes Biwa thing.
(Name) also somehow got poison from the guy in the back alleyway for Gyutaro— and she found a cool looking beaded necklace for the rlly scared demon. Upper moon 4?

Then for upper moon 3 she somehow found a basketball and some red beaded ankle and wrist bracelets.

Also she got a fricken pillowcase for lower moon 1, his name was enmu or some shit...

Once she was satisfied with her purchases, (Name) walked to a random snack shop that said 'Dango' and bought some. She then quietly sat on a bench along a road.

Along the road walked two individuals, each accompanied with a crow.

One had a kind smile on her face, and the other had a large smile on his.

The girl had beautiful purple hued eyes, and a butterfly clip in the back of her hair.
She wore a multi colored haori that resembled a butterflies wings. She also had a sword strapped to her side.

The man had bright yellow, orange and red hair, he had yellow and red eyes.
He also wore a multi colored hoari, which had flame like designs at the bottom. He two had a sword on his side.

Both of these people wore a uniform with kanji engravings upon the back.

As they walked, they made small talk. But both abruptly stopped once they sensed the essence of many powerful demons.

The looked at each other and nodded, their hands slid to the hilt of their blades and prepared to send their crows; should there be a powerful demon.

But their eyes widened at the sight of a small girl sitting on a bench happily eating Dango under the shade.
She could be a demon, since the bench is under shade... but then again it's very dangerous for demons to be outside in the day, even in the shade.

"Hello!" (Name) flinched, as she was not expecting the kind voice. She looked over and was met with to purple hues.

"Yo." (Name) replied, and continued eating her Dango: though not breaking eye contact once.

"Do you need help with those bags?" The woman asked kindly. Her thought was that if this girl was a demon she would refuse to go into the sun. Then they could decapitate the girl quickly.

"My name is Shinobu Kocho! This is Rengoku Kyojuro." The woman gestured to the flame resembling man, who waved lightly.

"Oooh- y'all cute... I mean— yes I would love some help! My name is (Name)!" The h/c girl replied excitedly. While the two people slightly were confused about the first thing she said.

'Must be a foreigner.' They thought.

"Where shall we escort you to miss!?" The living flame— I mean Rengoku burst out loudly, making both women slightly flinch.

"Umm, maybe if you could help me get to the inn at the city?" (Name) asked.

"Of course!" Both replied, picking up the baggage with ease.

"Oh my~ it's going to be dark soon. We should help get there faster!" Shinobu sung, her smile never once flickering.
They had been walking for awhile now, and they neared the inn.

"Oh right! Well don't worry about me! I have some friends picking me up later!" (Name) replied.

Both Rengoku and Shinobu sparred glances at each other. In their heads agreeing that they would watch from afar to see just WHO might pick her up.
She did have the heavy aura of strong demons, so the fact that she'll be getting picked up at nighttime could confirm their theories.
But first they'd have to watch and see if it's true.

If yes. Then they would send some hashira to help retrieve the girl, and possibly help train and make her into a fine demon slayer.
If she perhaps had connections and information about the demons, then she could help be a massive impact upon their chances of annihilating the demon race.

Once they neared the inn (Name) got a room and the three put all her bags inside.

"Thank you for helping me!" (Name) bowed slightly, as the two hashira smiled softly.

"It was our pleasure." They replied, and they began to walk away.

"Wait!" They turned back to the younger girl.
"I hope we meet again!" They nodded and walked off.

Now that it was beginning to dim, and the sun was finally about to set. Two familiar figures watched the inn from afar.

They silently watched the young girl leave the inn with all her bags, but after a few minutes they assumed they were wrong. Since nothing changed.

But then, they heard the faint strum of a biwa, and (Name) was no longer there.

Confirming their theories, both the slayers sent their crows immediately to report the findings.
If they could find this girl again, Shinobu and Rengoku would be more than happy to train her into a fine slayer.

But of course, find her first.

Nakime and Daki sighed in relief at the sight of a completely unharmed (Name).
But also we're surprised at the large amount of things she bought.

"Aight, imma need all the upper moons here... oh- and lower moons one and two!" (Name) clapped her hands together happily. Nakime wordlessly complied, and in a quick moment the other demons had arrived.

They looked around, confused for a moment. But then they saw (Name) and assumed it was her calling. Since none of them sensed their masters presence anywhere.

"Kokushibo!" Upper moon one flinched slightly at the girl, and then looked directly at her.

"..yes?.." he questioned. He watched as the small girl waltzed to him with a bag of ATON of sunglasses.

"Here. I want to challenge you to put all of them on." She handed him the bag and walked to the next demon.
Kokushibo just sat there eyeing the bag, but finally sighed and began layering glasses on his head.
I mean no one can really say no to (Name).

The other demons snickered slightly at the sight of Kokushibo balancing ALL the sunglasses on his head.
(Name) quickly pulled out her phone and snapped a picture, right before Kokushibo began taking them off.

Next she walked up to Akaza, upper moon three, and handed him the basketball and beaded bracelets.
He immediately placed them on his hands and ankles. But looked confused at the basketball.

That's when Douma, Daki and Gyutaro burst out laughing, once they realized (Name) had gotten the basketball because of his markings.

He let out an irritated sigh, but then. "I challenge thee to a game!" (Name) took the ball and began bouncing it.

He chuckled. "This will be easy."

It was not easy.

(Name) absolutely DOMINATED him at each game, which actually took all the demons by surprise.
I mean a small little girl, against upper moon three? It was impressive how she gained strength at the mention of competition.

Like can we get an F for him??

Akaza let out an angry grumble after their fourth match and walked away.

(Name) just giggled and grabbed her next bag.
She walked to Douma and handed him the golden fan -to which he appreciated very much- and walked away.

Then she walked over to Daki, who immediately looked with hope for a gift. And was amazed at the beauty of the hair pins presented to her. She took them gracefully and began placing them in her hair.

Then she handed the poison to Gyutaro -who looked at her with much surprise- and gave him a happy smile.
Although he was confused about how she got it, but decided against questioning her.

Then she handed a pillow to lower moon one, who took it happily. Although he was slightly confused about the fact that (Name) knew his blood demon art. Or maybe even just guessed it.

Then she handed the spider to lower moon five, Rui -who took it with an 😐 face- but he was still grateful.

Then she gave the pots to upper moon five, Gyokko, and he happily took them and began customizing.

And the finally gave the beaded necklace to upper moon four, Hantengu. But he mostly coward in fear, though he still thanked her gently for the gift.

She also gave Nakime her new strings, which she was very grateful and placed them on immediately.

Finally sighing in content, (Name) was happy with her progress. Then she laid down right in the middle of the floor and knocked out.
The demons actually didn't know what to do, or how to move her. Because they didn't want to wake her up, I mean god knows what she would do if they woke her.

But turns out she could probably sleep through a fire, she was basically dead.

In the end they did move her to Daki's room, where she lay peacefully.

➤ Chapter secrets~

➪Daki and Nakime were very worried the entire time (Name) was gone.

➪(Name) was very happy with her purchases.

➪The demons actually questioned how powerful (Name) is.

➪No one actually knows how (Name) got the poison.

➪Shinobu and Rengoku are searching for (Name).

➪Rui treasures the spider, and basically treats it like a holy being.

➪Ubuyashiki is sending the hashira to keep an eye out for name.

➪Muzan could practically sense the happiness radiating from his demons.

➪Both the hashira's thought (Name) was kinda cute.

➪(Name) does not know that Shinobu and Rengoku were demon slayers.

➪Akaza was sulking that he lost all the basketball games.

➪(Name) can sleep through anything......
yes anything.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

72.4K 2.8K 74
【"】ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ /ᴊᴜːˈғᴐːʀɪə/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.【"】 "҉ Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴇ...
678 51 15
❝Nothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn into poetry. All the blood was never once beautiful, it was just red.❞ A story of a half breed, h...
99.2K 4.5K 24
❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...
61.7K 2.3K 30
╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 A girl from the real world gets isekai'd to the Universe of Demon Slayer. What she didn't expect, was to be stuck in a harem bet...