Finley -> Rick's Dog

Von dog_girl12

"That dog is always staring at me man, wherever I go I'm telling you, it wants me dead" "Well THAT dog has pl... Mehr

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t

t e n

3K 72 46
Von dog_girl12

Quick detail, just to let you know. This is Finn's collar.

This is a dogmatic headcollar, so she doesn't pull as hard, because we don't want to send poor Carl up a tree 🤭

Then this is  her halti lead. Ignore the dog, in the background. It is invisible.

Basically with this lead, you clip it onto the chain at the bottom of the headcollar, and then you clip the other end, to the bigger ring, on the collar. Also, this chapter is going to kind of fail the storyline, but it is still similar enough. It's purely because of something that happens. On we go...

We had stood in that field for a while, before Rick headed for the gate, me dragging my paws behind me, my head down, and my ears back. I was still processing what I had been told, and that a future baby could be on the way.

I remember going into the tent, lying in the far corner, and shutting my eyes, letting sleep take me.

I woke up, when Rick did, and waited for him to get changed, before he did the zip. I trotted out happily, and sat by the toasty fire. Daryl was already sat, in a camping chair, just enjoying the peace while he could.

Rick sat down, in one of the camping chairs behind me. I stood up, and span round trying to get comfortable. I heard Daryl's voice, "Ya hungry?"

I stopped spinning, and tilted my head to the side, wagging my tail. "Ya hungry?" He teased. My tail wagged some more, and I let out a happy bark. "Is Finn hungry?" Daryl asked me.

I took a step towards him, also getting closer to the fire, my tail spinning at ninety miles an hour. "No, no, no, no. Stop-.... uh, uh stay! Don't move?" Daryl panicked. Rick whistled at me to go back to him, and so I ran round his chair, speeding round, over to Daryl, back to Rick, then over to Daryl, then back to Rick.

I just simply could not decide, as I raced, back and forwards between the two, catching a lethal case of the zoomies. I saw a small plush, squeaky carrot, and got distracted.

I hopped over the fire, the flames licking around wildly, in Hope's of catching me. But my eyes were set. I ran passed, and as I did so, I grabbed the carrot.

I trotted over to Rick happily, to show him my amazing find. He scoffed, and patted my head.

"Tha' dog's one crazy dog." Daryl finalised. I shot over to him, and rested my head on his knee, not forgetting to squeak the carrot. "Wha' tha' hell dayya want?" He asks.

I look up at him pleadingly, and without invitation, I jump up onto him, and lie down on his lap. I look ove at Rick, who is dying in a fit of laughter, while Daryl, tried to shove me off of him.

By the time Daryl had finally given in, everyone was gathered around the fire, and kept on laughing, at first when they saw Daryl. Clearly awoken by my incessant squeaking.

He was given a plate of food, that smelt suspiciously like scrambled eggs, and balanced it on my back, and started eating. Carl threw half a sausage at me, and at first I didn't realise, and I watched, as it hit my face, and bounced back onto the floor. As it jot me,I also dropped Sqeaky.  I looked down at it, expecting it to jump into my mouth. Carol picked it up, and gave it to me, and I very gently took it.

Rick threw something at me, and this time, I caught it, and started to chew it.

"Um, guys?" Glenn says breaking the silence. "So... the barn's full of walkers." I choked on the bit of sausage I was eating. I leapt up off Darly, and coughed it back up, sending Sqeaky flying into high branches of a tree, in the process. I was gobsmacked to say the least.

Squeaky! Don't forget me. I'll find you some day.

After what I had been getting up to, for the past few days at Hershel's farm, Rick thought it would be best, keeping me on a lead. Especially since there were walkers I'm the barn, as he didn't trust me one bit not to go in it.

I was tethered to Rick, on a lead, whichmeant I was stuck wearing a collar. Usually, well most of the time, he would let me not wear a collar, but right now I did not have that freedom.  It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I relaxed into it, when Shane peeked through a gap in the wood, trying to get a good luck at the walkers. A walker tries to get him, and he marches over to us. Uh oh, here we go. "You cannot tell me you're alright with this."

"No I'm not, but we're guests here. This isn't our land." I growled at Shane, warning him to lay off, and listen to Rick, or there would be severe consequences. And it sure as hell wouldn't be pretty.

"Oh God, this is our lives!" Shane yells. Notice how he seems to be the one mostly yelling, all the godamn time.

"Lower your voice." Glenn states. Exactly! The last thing we need right now, is to piss more of them Greene's off. We've already got Otis killed, and pissed Hershel, and God knows who else off, within just a few days. Come on people.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug." Andrea says. Well, duhh. How the fluff are you supposed to hide a walker, in a rug. And how would you sweep one away?

"Okay, we've either got to go in there, we've got to make things right, or we've just got to go. Now we have been talking about Fort Benning for a while." Shane rants on. There is no we, if it involves either, Rick, Lori, and me, and Shane. Get that through that thick skull of yours.

"We can't go." Rick says sternly, his knuckles starting to turn white, for gripping my lead, so hard.

"Why, Rick? Why?" Shane questions, trying to get under his skin.

Carol practically screams, "Because my daughter is still out there." Shane runs his face. "Okay. Okay, I think it's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility." I whined, knowing full on that he was speaking real words right now. I knew Sophia was dead. I watched her die, right before my eyes. My vision clouded, and I think that water rolled from my eye. I bent my head down, and pawed at it, so that it looked like I was scratching at the contraption on my head.

I rubbed my head on the ground, now intently focused, on getting it off. It didn't work, so I used Rick's leg instead.

I heard a lot of yelling, that was followed by me being dragged by Rick, into the middle of a fight.

After a few seconds of struggling, Lori decides, that it would be a great idea to join the mix, and now I had to protect everyone from everyone. I let Shane, get attacked though. I didn't give rat's ass about Shane.

"Keep your hands off me!" Shane yells, as Lori drags him back.

Shane started to walk, and I was glad, after it. I hope someone stabs him. "Now just let me talk to Hershel. Let me figure it out." Rick reasons.

Nu uh, not Hershel. If he comes near me again, I'll bit his face. Nothing personal mate. "What are you gonna figure out?!" Shane snaps.

"If we're gonna stay, if we're gonna clear this barn. I have to talk him into it." Rick finalises.

Dale opens his mouth, "Hershel sees them things in there as people -sick people- his wife, his stepson."

"You knew?" Rick asks.

"Yesterday, I talked to Herahel." He replied. "And you waited the night?" Shane says, cutting the poor man off.

"I thought we could survive one more night. We did." Dale defends, "I was waiting till this morning to say something, but Glenn wanted to be the one." He says gesturing to Glenn.

"This man is crazy, Rick." Haha, yeah, I'm probably edging more towards, PHSCOPATH!! Wait, we are talking about Shane right?

"If Hershel thinks those things are alive or no-" The person trailed off, as the walkers, rammed into the barn doors, trying to get their ugly ass hands, and my beautiful fur. Haha, in you dreams, suckers.

Rick handed me over to Carl, without so much as a second glance, as he ushered Carl to take me to go 'play'.

And by handed, I mean he shoved the lead in Carl's hand, and told him to 'not let me off, at all costs'. Cheeky little bugger.

Beth walked over, and the two sat on the porch, playing some weird-ass game Uno. I was led on the floor, due to my lead being wrapped round one of the beams, holding the porch up.

Patricia came outside just to check on Beth, but in seeing the 'poor doggy-woggy' she just could not resist, my soft brown eyes.

She started smushing my face, in different directions, and I did not like it, one bit. I grumbled, and stood my ground. Patricia backed away, flinching, and I instantly nuzzled my nose on her hand. She looked back at me confused, and then her eyes lit up.

"Carl, is it okay if I borrow Finn for a second, honey?" Patricia asks.

"No not all, you can hold onto her for a while, just don't let her off." Carl says, barely paying any attention.

Patricia carefully untangle my lead, before leading me inside, to the room where Carl was. I looked up at her confused, and stood as close to her as possible. I looked behind me on the floor, and saw blood.

I backed away from it confused as ever, and looked pleasingly up at Partricia. "I knew it." She exclaims. Patricia went into a cupboard, and grabbed some stuff, that she needed clearly.

I whined anxiously, and looked around frantically. Patricia closed the door, so we had some privacy. She pulled out this black fabric thing, and I caught a glimpse of something white, that was slipped into a pocket.

Those next few minutes of my life were hell, and they also happened to be the most embarrassing moments of my life. When Rick rescued me, those few months ago, he never thought to ask the vet, when we were there, if I was spayed. And of course that meant, that I could go into season.

Luckily, due to the colour of the pants, that were now strapped onto me, they blended with my fur, so from a distance, no one would notice. However, they would notice me flailing round like a lunatic, just trying to walk, without falling flat on my face.

Patricia had to practically drag me out of the room, and decided, to just let me hide in the doorway for a while. I let my eyes close, and I led there feeling humiliated.

I awoke to the sounds of guns firing. I wanted to go see, I really did, but looking like this. I'd rather be eaten by walkers. The barn!

I stood up, and ran, or whatever you call flailing all your limbs around, falling, rolling to astand, before continuing to humiliate yourself.

By the time I got there, the doors were wide open, and walked started flooding out.

I stood next to Rick, along with a snapping beast, held onto a snare. He tilted his head, and gave me a strange what-the-fuck-happened-to-you side glance, before stumbling as the walker was shot in the head. K stood there motionless as ever watching, until every last walker had dropped to the ground, and was dead.

The next thing I knew, Sophia emerged from the barn, and Carol went flying by, crying out her dead, daughter's name. Rick glanced back at me, and he caught on, that I'd known this whole time.

Rick picked up his revolver, and ended the little girl's dead corpse's life.

Sophia fell to the ground, and everything around me became faded, as I stood there, not taking anything in.

Wow, I hope this is good enough, because I ran out of ideas, as you can tell.

I always knew from the very beginning though, that I wanted Finn to not be spayed, but I have no clue why hehe lol. But I wonder how Rick will react when he knows, because I don't even know myself.

I'm not even gonna lie, next chapter is weird as fuck. I haven't even finished it yet, because there was a train that broke down right next to my house for about two hours, do I had the joy of putting up with that, but it just left, and now its silent and I don't like it.

Stay safe <3

2 1 9 4  words.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.7K 178 27
In which a girl finds herself falling in love at the end of world with her leader, only he thinks he's hard to love but loving him is like breathing...
333K 9.5K 104
[seasons 4 - 11 ] STRANGERS TO FAMILY, 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙖�...
325K 7.6K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...
249K 5.4K 47
•Book 1• Book 2 will be coming as soon as possible! Alex Grimes (you) always had a Fire in her. She was training to be a cop, Just like her father...