Tea and Coffee(A Jung Hoseok...

JiminBeJammin

In which depressed Jung Hoseok becomes infatuated with the kind-hearted, mysterious, and hardworking barista... Еще

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
🔥22🔥
23
🔥24🔥
🔥25🔥
26
28
🚨New Story Alert🚨
29
30
🔥31🔥
32
33

27

831 60 4
JiminBeJammin

"I'm bleeding painfully, painfully, painfully" Tea and JK belt out before bursting into laughter as Opening Sequence continues playing in the background.

"You know, you're a great singer," Kookie teases as he stops at a red light making Tea roll her eyes and glare at him playfully.

"Sure, Kook, whatever you say," she says sarcastically as they both giggle.

Tea's never really had friends before. Outside of Min from the cafe, she didn't really know anyone else until Hobi came into her life so she's slightly surprised that it's so easy to be friends with his group mates.

Or maybe it's just Jungkook, she thinks. Now that she thinks about it, she doesn't remember ever being stuck in awkward silence with him despite just meeting him today and having to spend hours alone together.

It could've been that it's Jungkook, or it could've been that they are the same age, but regardless she's glad to be friends with someone as sweet as him. She's just happy that he wasn't awkward and shy with her like he usually is with other girls. She already feels like she doesn't belong in Hobi's idol life; it would've made her feel more out of place if his group mates were awkward with her.

"Do you know where we're going?" Tea asks, as she smiles at Jungkook.

"Duh," he replies, raising his eyebrows. "I'm driving, remember?" he continues, earning a light slap to his arm from Tea.

"Yah! Don't hit the driver unless you wanna crash!" he exclaims exaggeratedly even though both of them knew he'd be perfectly fine.

"It was a light tap," Tea argues, huffing quietly and crossing her arms.

"You're cute," Kookie teases her, reaching out to pinch her cheeks as he makes a right turn into the apartment complex.

"Shut up," she mumbles, moving his hands away from her face as he laughs at her.

"Oh don't pout, bucha, they're gonna think I did something to you," he tells her as he parks into one of their reserved parking spaces.

"You did," she deadpans as she removes her seatbelt. "Wait," she pauses. "Did you just call me bucha?"

"Yup! Like Kombucha because your name's Tea and that's a good brand for kombucha," he tells her with a smile, looking at her like that's supposed to make perfect sense.

"Tea is a brand of kombucha?" Tea asks him with her head tilted to the side.

"Teazen," he replies, getting out of the car as she does the same.

"So you just compared me to kombucha," she says, glaring at him while he wraps a hand around her shoulder.

"No, I said your name reminds me of kombucha. Not you," he says simply. Before Tea gets a chance to argue with him, though, they both hear someone calling their names from near the entrance, seeing Hobi and Jimin standing with Jin outside.

"How did you get here faster than us?" Kookie asks the minute they catch up to his hyungs making Tea elbow him in the stomach for his disrespect.

"We weren't screaming along to songs, that's how," Jimin deadpans before greeting Tea with a smile as Hobi pulls her away from Jungkook and gives her a hug, intertwining their hands as they greet Jin.

"You heard us?" Tea asks, blushing in embarrassment.

"More like we saw you," Hobi laughs. "Your entire car was shaking Kook," he continues as Jin lets out his windshield wiper laugh while Jimin giggles.

"At least our ride was fun, right bucha?" He says, looking to Tea for support.

"Don't call me that," is all she says before grabbing Hobi's hand and marching off into the building. The rest of the men just laugh before following her.

"Darling," Hobi whispers in her ear with a laugh. "The elevator's that way," he says while trying to control his laughter by pointing to the other side.

Tea just hums in acknowledgement, pretending like she was looking at something on the wall before changing course and walking in the direction Hobi indicated, making her boyfriend laugh softly in her ear.

"Don't laugh at me," she whines, looking at him with a playful pout.

"I'm not sunshine. You're cute," he says, bopping her nose with his other hand.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," she tells him before listening in on Jin and Jungkook's conversation and jumping into their heated talk about whether pastel colors are better or muted colors are better.

"Welcome home," Jin says as he opens the door to their dorm where the rest of the boys were waiting to greet them too. Jungkook and Jin go in first as Hobi holds Tea's hand as he stays frozen in place.

"Hobi, you ok?" Tea whispers to him as she notices his tense posture. Her voice immediately snaps him out of his trance, making him give her a small smile, squeezing her hand as he leads her inside.

Everyone greets the new couple as they stand around the entryway talking for sometime. Tea's already met everyone except for Yoongi, so she finds it a lot easier to join in on their conversations without being rude or awkward. Meanwhile Yoongi only greeted her with a "hello," before silently watching her.

She knows it's in his nature to be silent and that is often why people mistake him as angry or scary, so she tries her best not to get anxious from his impassive gaze, but she does start to question herself and whether he approves of her as nothing in his posture reveals his feelings towards her. Noticing her tenseness, Hobi squeezes her hand once again, although he himself is in a different world as well.

It's been ages since he's been in the dorms, and it's been even longer since they've all been here together. The last time they were like this was when they had to film a few things from inside the dorms, pretending like they still lived together.

He's pretty sure ARMY's figured out that they no longer live in the dorms together given that certain things they've said don't really add up to it. Especially when they say they are going to meet another member in Vlives or posts. But they still do it anyways; not that he's ever minded getting to spend the extra time together as family again. The members love getting together like that.

Hobi heads into the kitchen with the hyung line as the maknaes drag Tea to play video games with them on the couch. He smiles, watching them all cuddle into the couches with Tea in the center. Seeing them accept her means so much to him and he's glad she enjoys being with them too.

"Who's she?" Yoongi asks the minute the maknaes are out of sight.

"Yoongs, be nice," Jin sighs exasperatedly.

"She's my girlfriend, hyung. And she's a really good person, don't worry," Hobi exclaims calmly, knowing that the only reason why Yoongi is salty right now is because he worries.

Yoongi's girlfriend was not the greatest and it took him a very long time to realize it. The only reason why the members never spoke up about it was because she always played nice and sucked up to them after making bold mistakes. She was also Namjoon's girlfriend's best friend, which helped her stay on good terms with them.

Now that they broke up though, Yoongi always pays attention to the members' significant others; trying to make sure that they don't make the same mistake he did.

Yoongi hums at Hobi's response, acknowledging him, but storing it away in his mind as a topic for later. He'll be watching the girl tonight anyways; maybe she is good enough for his ball of sunshine.

"Where's your girlfriend, Joon? I thought she was going to join us tonight," Jin asks as he pulls out some food from the oven. He'd left it there to stay hot and fresh for dinner.

"She wanted to go home to be with her parents for a little while," Namjoon sighs, clearly upset about something.

"Is everything ok?" Hobi asks, going to give the leader a hug.

"We've just been having a lot of disagreements lately. I don't think she's too thrilled about the comeback and possible tour. She's gotten used to staying home with me all the time," he explains while rubbing his neck. A trait that shows when he's upset or anxious.

"You shouldn't have to choose between two things you love, Joonie. I'm sorry," Jin tells him, coming over to comfort his dongsaeng as Yoongi repeats the same thing, telling him that if she doesn't support his career then maybe she's not the right person for him.

"It'll work out," Hobi tells him, ever the optimist. "And if it doesn't, then you know she's not the one for you. You've just gotta wait for that person who's just as special as you," he finishes with a sunshine smile before they move onto comeback topics.

While they discuss work in the kitchen, Tea bonds with Jimin, Tae, and JK over stupid dares given to whoever loses a match. They had started off by playing Smash on Kookie's switch, but now they're playing Just Dance with Jimin and Tea tied at the moment.

"Wah! You're really good," Jungkook exclaims as Tea does a spin that earns her extra points, finally beating Jimin.

"Shut up, bunny boy," Tea replies, rolling her eyes before dropping down on the floor, out of breath. JK quickly figured out that she doesn't like compliments during one of their conversations at the park. She told him that it's because compliments make her very self conscious, so he's been teasing her ever since.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there," Kook bites back smugly, getting smacked by Jimin for being rude while Tea just moves her head to glare at him before moving into a more comfortable position on the floor with Tae.

"Be nice," Tae says, standing up for his new cuddle buddy.

"It's not fair if you all team up against me," Kookie fake pouts, making them all laugh.

"If you were nice to her, then we wouldn't," Jimin tells him with a playful smile, ruffling his hair as he walks past the couch to get some water.

"Sorry, Kookie, we're just messing with you," Tea tells him with a smile, knowing that he didn't take any of it to heart. She considers him a close friend now, afterall.

"Dinner's ready," Jin calls from the kitchen and the maknae's spring up, heads turned in that direction like meerkats.

Tae helps Tea up as JK and Jimin play fight, pulling each other back and trying to get to the table first.

"Can't take them anywhere," Jin mumbles, loud enough for them to hear as he places the last dish on the table.

"But we're home though," JK quips, grinning in victory when he sits on a chair first.

Jimin elbows him on the back of his neck before taking the seat next to him, cheeks puffed and arms crossed.

"Sit next to me Bucha!" JK exclaims, making Tae shake his head.

"You're at the end of the table Kook and Jimin-ah's  on the other side of you," he chuckles.

"But he can move," he shrugs.

"Yah, I will not! She doesn't want to sit by you anyways since you gave her that terrible nickname," Jimin says, making him gasp dramatically.

"It is not a terrible nickname. I think it's cute," JK replies.

"You can sit between me and Jimin since it's right in front of your boyfriend ," Tae says, pulling out a chair for her.

"Thanks," she says, taking a seat.

She and Hobi lock eyes across the table and he shoots her a smile, but she notices there's something off about it. Maybe they spoke about something that upset him in the kitchen, or put him in deep thought at least.

A temporary hush falls over the table as everyone digs in, occasionally stopping to compliment Jin on the way the food tasted. It was delicious, but Tea found herself unable to enjoy it when she notices Hobi pushing his around, that look from earlier back on his face. She wants to ask him if he's okay, but doesn't want to put him on the spot. As much as he fusses over her, she knows that he hates to be fussed over himself, especially in front of others. He'd just deny everything with a smile, much like she did and still does sometimes.

Yoongi is experiencing the same thing, watching her watch Hobi, her concern all over her face. That's what made him realize there was something off with him too. Like her, he knows better than to just ask in front of everyone though. He wasn't completely sold yet of course, but he was glad Hobi's girlfriend cares for him enough to be worried; and has gotten to know him enough to know how not to make things worse for him. He subtly watches the two as the maknae's tell her about some funny memory.

"But this will always be home though," Joon chimes in, laughing along with them.

"Will it?" Hobi asks after clearing his throat.

Everyone looks at him, puzzled but his sudden question. It was the first thing he'd said since sitting at the table.

"How are you all so happy here when I'm so distraught I can't even eat my food?" he asks sharply, his tone forlorn.

Tea didn't know what was going on with him, but everything about his demeanor made her want to hug him and take away all the pain that showed on his face just now.

"Hyung," JK starts, but Hobi stands abruptly.

"Forget I even said anything," he says, walking away from the table.

Tea is torn in that moment. He's quickly disappearing and she doesn't know the layout of the dorms. Should she follow him or allow him some time alone? What if he needs her? She can't not go. But also, what if he wants privacy right now? She shouldn't invade his space.

Upon seeing the panic on her face, Yoongi sighs and pushes his chair back from the table.

"You should let him cool down for a moment. He'd never forgive himself if he said something out of character and hurt your feelings," he says to her before turning to his other members.

"I'll be in the studio," he says, gathering his empty plate from the table and placing it in the sink before disappearing in the opposite direction of where Hobi went.

It's quiet again, this one a heavy, blanketing silence. No one knew what to say and the food had been long forgotten with worry for their usually most joyous member.

"If everyone's done, I'll start the dishes," Jin sighs, standing up.

"Then I'll help. I need to keep busy," Tea says, getting up from the table as well and stacking Tae and Jimin's empty plates on top of hers after getting a nod from them.

One by one the members dispersed, retiring to their areas of the dorm—Tae and Jimin back in the living room on the couch speaking quietly rather than playing a game like they'd planned.

"No need to lurk around, feel free to think of this as your home. Can I get you anything?" Jin asks Tea as he scrubs one of the oven dishes, his back facing her.

"Sorry," she mumbles before walking into his view. "Shall I clean or dry?" she asks him.

"You don't need to do anything, sweet girl. But I imagine you're just as stubborn as your boyfriend, so I'll let you help me dry," Jin tells her, flashing her a smile.

The two of them get to work in silence, following a rhythm of Jin cleaning and Tea drying as she tries to formulate her words in her head, wanting to ask him about what just happened. As if reading her mind, Jin sighs, turning the tap off before facing her.

"I'm a terrible hyung," Jin tells her, looking straight into her eyes. Tea immediately protests, but he stops her with a shake of his head, silently communicating that he's not done yet.

"I knew that moving out was a terrible idea, yet I still agreed to it. I knew that the maknae's weren't ready for us to leave and move on like that, but I let them push us into moving out quickly. I knew that Hobi and Tae were the ones who needed us to stay together for support the most, but I never spoke up about it," he tells her grimly.

"I knew that they would never say anything on their own because they would never want to be an inconvenience, but I was so swept up in my own problems that I didn't even consider how bad things were until much later," he sighs.

"Everyone knows Hoseok as J-Hope, the strong, happy, optimistic pillar in our lives. But as his family, I know that behind the happiness is a lot of doubts and thoughts. He's human too, but he never lets anyone see that because he wants them to be happy. I'm glad you're here for him, Tea. He's doing a lot better with you, but there are still things the two of you need to discuss," Jin tells her as she reaches out to squeeze his hand.

"Thank you for sharing this with me. I never even thought about that; he's always been there for me and I never stopped to think about him, I'm sorry," Tea says, slightly upset with herself for also getting caught up in her own shit and not thinking about her boyfriend's troubles. "I'll do better," she promises the elder man.

"Don't apologize, darling. We all learn and grow. Hobi is family. He's my dongsaeng; that makes you my family too. Never be shy to ask me anything, I want to be there for the both of you," Jin tells her sincerely, kissing her forehead before continuing the dishes.

Tea stands there for a moment, smiling at the gentle action he did for her. She knows that he meant every word he said and she's grateful to have someone like him to support her. Standing there, though, she's torn between wanting to go and comfort her boyfriend and helping Jin, not wanting to leave him alone.

"Go on," Jin coaxes her gently, noticing her dilemma. "I can finish the rest on my own. Or Minnie and Tae can help me," He tells her with a smile as he finishes washing the last big pan before moving on to the cups and plates.

"Thank you for talking to me," she says. "oppa," Tea adds with a smile. He deserves the title seeing as he is now an older brother or family figure in her life.

"I enjoyed it, sweet girl. Thank you for helping me out," he tells her with a fond smile.

After their little talk, Tea found herself thinking of Jin almost as a father figure to her. Honestly, all the members have created a little family for her and she's so happy that they've been so welcoming. She's never had a family like this and she's so grateful that this may be a new start for her.

"His room is upstairs, last door on the right," Tea hears Jin shout to her from the kitchen. Acknowledging him with a quick 'thank you,' she makes her way upstairs, following his directions.

What if Jimin's in there? She thinks to herself, hesitating for the millionth time that day before knocking on the door.

"Come in," Hobi answers, his voice sounding rough. She opens the door gently, making her way to him quickly when she notices his hunched over posture on the bed. "Tea," he mumbles as she wraps her hands around him.

"I'm here," she whispers in his ear as he pulls her into his lap. "I'm not leaving," she reassures him, feeling his wet tears start to seep through her shirt.

The two of them stay like that for a long time as Hobi finally lets out all the emotions he's kept bottled up. Tea continues to whisper small reassurances to him, letting him use her as his tether as his thoughts slowly start to clear and his mind quiets down. He quickly

"I love you," Tea whispers to his sleeping figure as she fights her own tears at seeing the man who's always been her guiding light, her need to smile, hides away so much pain.

Everyone has their own battles to fight.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2K 163 57
"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just saying, you know literally nothing, and to a normal person, that was a normal interaction. Don't read anything into it unt...
2.7K 456 30
Finley enjoyed her life as a barista for a small-town cafe, Hallowed Grounds, and wished for nothing more. Though she tended to keep to herself, Fin...
2.9K 190 13
she ran into the coffee shop, her eyes shifting while her books were piled in her hands. she casually found a seat to set her studies, huffing as she...
2.7M 155K 42
"How can you not be on time for a simple arrival?" He laughs a little too evilly. "But I understand why your father put you as this low ranking job...