The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

Silver-Tigress tarafından

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 30

356 7 0
Silver-Tigress tarafından

Vivian's P. O. V:

Back at the inn room, Wendy heals my arm after healing the worst of my wounds.

When she finishes, Wendy asks as the green glow fades from her hands, "There. How's that?"

I smile as I say, "Better. Thanks." She then moves on to heal Natsu and Erza, who've sustained cuts from the Flash Raven user.

"I can't believe we had to retreat," Says Gray, frowning, as he leans on the wall with his arms crossed.

"We had to so we could save Vivian and the others," Says Loke pointedly. I was surprised he was still here. "So this Crystallite you're after..."

I nod my head. "Yeah. It grants the user any magic at a basic level, but after a considerate amount of training, they could use advance spells. It's that necklace Neridah wore around her neck. We have to get it back from her."

"I'll be more than happy to help out," Says Loke.

"Thanks, Loke," Lucy says smiling.

"So, what's our next plan?" Asks Natsu when Wendy finishes healing him and moves onto Erza.

"Neridah will no doubt make a move on the village," I say thoughtfully. "So I think our next best plan is to stakeout and attack Neridah when she comes to attack the village."

Erza nods her head in agreement. "Good call, Viv. We'll move out tonight."

🗡🗡🗡

At sunset, Era, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy and I head out to the village to watch for Neridah and the Northern Wolves. Loke had gone back to the Celestial Spirit World.

I wait by the statue of Yuki Sapphire for the enemies to show up. I let out a sigh as they haven't shown up by the time the sun sets.

"Where could they be?" I wonder aloud. Just then, something catches my attention. I look up in surprise to see Rogue ahead of me. "Roguey? Why's he here?" A grin stretches across my face as I run up to him. The Cheney smiles back. "Rogue-kun!" I throw myself on him in a hug. "I didn't expect to see you here!" Pull back from him. "You know I can handle this job request, so you didn't have to come all this way."

Rogue just gazes back at me silently. My smile fades a little.

"Rogue-kun?" I murmur. He then turns on his heel and walks away without a word. Okay, I know Rogue is usually the silent type, but even he smiles and says hello to me! I blink my eyes once I realise my mate was leaving. "Roguey, wait!" I run after him, smiling sheepishly as I just think he might be joking around. "Where are you going? Is Sting-kun here?"

I was vaguely aware we were leaving the village and entering the forest. But I keep chasing my mate.

Rogue and I have just entered the darkened woods when he finally stops. I stop behind him, smiling sheepishly. "You finally stopped, Shadow Man! Now do you care to explain why you're all the way out here?"

Rogue just glances back at me silently. I swear drop a little. Okay, even this silence was kind of nerve wracking to me. Rogue turns to face me fully and we gaze at one another for a long moment.

An uneasy feeling settles over me.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Gray goes to check on Vivian to see if she'd encountered anyone, since it's been an hour and a half after sundown. However, by the time the Fullbuster reaches the statue of the saddened mage, he stops and blinks his eyes upon seeing the Requip mage is absent.

"Huh? She's not here?" Murmurs Gray to himself. "It's not like Viv to wander away from her spot when she's assigned to it." Gray is approached by Erza, Lucy, Natsu, Wendy, Charlele and Happy.

"Gray, is something the matter?" Asks Erza. She and the others notice that Vivian isn't at the statue.

"I don't know. I came to see how Viv was doing but she's not here," He responds, glancing to her. Natsu and Wendy sniff the air for the girl's scent.

I got her scent," Natsu announces. He points to the forest. "She went that way."

"Why the forest?" Erza questions.

"Maybe she saw the enemy and went to fight them?" Suggests Lucy.

"No. Vivian wouldn't do that without alerting us first," Says Erza. She was slightly surprised when Natsu gazes off towards the distance. "Natsu?"

"Is that you, Igneel?!" Natsu gasps, for he was seeing his father before him, the red fire dragon. "Igneel! You're back! I've found you after all this time!"

With tears in his eyes, Natsu runs forwards, startling the others.

"N-Natsu!" Lucy gasps in surprise.

Erza narrows her eyes as Natsu continues towards "Igneel." To Erza, there was nothing there.

"Ign—!" Natsu was cut off by Erza hitting him hard on the top of the head. He starts to fall forward but catches himself. Rubbing the sore spot on his head, the Dragneel whips around to the Scarlet, a flustered expression on his features. "What'd you do that for?! Igneel was right there!!"

"Are you kidding me?" Drawls Gray, earning a scowl from Natsu.

Wendy says in confusion, "I didn't see anyone." This greatly confuses the Fire Dragon Slayer.

"Huh?" He exclaims with a raised eyebrow. "How could you not have seen him?! He was right in front of us! What?! Do you all think I'm crazy?!"

"Natsu, there was nobody there," Says Erza calmly, gaining his attention.

"What do you mean?!"

"I think... I think you might've been under an illusion or you were hallucinating," Says Lucy thoughtfully, a hand to her chin. Erza nods her head in agreement.

"When was it cast? And by who?" Asks Happy.

"It must've been one of the Northern Wolves' members," Guesses Charlele. "Or, maybe Neridah, since Sue can use all different types of magic."

Erza gasps, suddenly, her brown eyes jerking wide, "It was Liana Blackmore! I think when her Arrow Pierce came in contact with Natsu, it out him under some kind of a hallucination."

"Okay, then what about Viv?" Asks Lucy wearily. "Why did she suddenly run off into the forest?"

"... She might be under the same kind of hallucination as Natsu," Erza says slowly, feeling worried for her fellow requip mage. She turns sharply towards the forest. "I'm worried about Viv. Let's go!"

"Right!" The others chime, before following Erza with Happy and Charlele flying behind them.

                    🗡🗡🗡

Vivian gazes back at Rogue, feeling a mix of confusion and happiness. Confused that he was even here in the first place but happy at the same time.

"Rogue, please say something," The brunette pleads, taking a step towards him while reaching out her hand. "Did you really come all this way to see me? And where are Frosch, Levtor and Sting-kun?"

She'd just realised that her mate was lacking the little green Exceed who was always at his side.

Just as she's about to touch Rogue—

"Viv! Stop! Snap out of it! It's an illusion," Calls Erza's voice urgently, causing Vivian to freeze. She gazes back at Rogue with wide hazel eyes. He's just an illusion? But he looks so real!

"Viv!" Snaps Gray just as his hand comes down on her right shoulder. Vivian starts forces the illusion to break around her. She whips her head to the Fullbuster, seeing relief swimming in his deep blue eyes. "You're back?"

She nods her head. Vivian gazes around to see the rest of her teammates were there, Erza on her other side, looking just as relieved as Gray.

"Wh-What just happened? Why are we all out here? And where's Roguey?" Vivian asks as she blinks her eyes in confusion, gazing around. But the Shadow Dragon Slayer was nowhere to be seen.

"You were hallucinating," Explains Erza.

"The same thing happened to Natsu," Adds Lucy.

"We assume it was when Liana Blackmore attacked you with her Arrow Piercer," Says Erza.

"I can't believe I fell for it!" Vivian berates.

"Let's go back to the village and discuss this," Says Erza. Everyone nods and begin to return to the village.

"You're right about my magic. I'm impressed," Says a voice from the trees,  causing the Fairy Tail wizards to stop short. They gaze around but can't find the owner of the voice. "But, then again, that's to be expected from Titania!" Just then, black arrows in the form of blades fly out from the trees. The Fairy Tail wizards were able to dodge them but one grazes Vivian's left arm and her right thigh, making her cry out as she staggers.

Vivian drops to her knees, clutching her thigh in pain.

"Viv!" Natsu calls worriedly.

Another arrow blade shoots for the brunette. But she was unable t dodge in time. Natsu gets to the Knight and grabs her bridal style before jumping out of the way, narrowly avoiding the arrow blade.

Natsu lands and looks down at Vivian. He asks, "Are you okay?"

She gazes up at him with one eye squinted closed and says, "Y-Yeah. Thanks for the save."

"Anytime," He says, smiling. Natsu was glad he'd gotten to his friend on time because if anything had happened to her, Rogue wouldn't let Natsu rest in peace for the rest of his days.

Liana appears on the branch of the tree above them, smirking. "You see, my Arrow Piercer not only induces a temporary state of insanity, hate and despair on me, but it can also cause the enemy to hallucinate as well," She explains. "Though, not many are able to break free of it."

Erza requips a sword and goes to attack the dark haired woman. But then there was a green blur. Erza was ready and backflips, requip ping her Flight Armor, gripping twin swords in her hands.

Erza holds up her swords just in time to ward off an attack from the Flash Raven user. Erza smirks at the green haired, hazel eyed woman.

"My Flight Armor can keep up with your Flash Raven Magic," Says the redhead. "You never told us who you were before."

The greenette smirks. "Victoria Tray," She introduces. "I'm going to finish our last little battle." She flips a dagger in her hand.

"We'll see," Smiles Erza before they clash blades, their bodies blurs due to their speed enhancement.

"Valkyrie Sword Magic : Linear!" The Copy Magic user, Rei Inoue, blurs towards Vivian and Natsu, pink energy glowing around her rapier.

"Oh, no," Mytters Natsu, teeth gritted.

Gray appears in front of them and spreads out his arms, saying, "Ice Make Shield!" A shield of ice spikes forms before him, and the rapier strikes it. The shield holds. Gray glances at Natsu as Rei steps back slightly, though she's smirking. "Get Viv out of here. She needs those wounds tended to."

Natsu nods his head, saying, "I got it." As he goes to run off, carrying Vivian with him, Rei is about to attack with her Shooting Star spell.

"Ice Make: Sword!" Gray forms a sword out of ice and Rei uses the tip of the rapier to block the ice sword. "You're fighting me now!" He tells her.

Rei pushes against him and they exchange blows while Rei fires off Sword Magic spells.

"Arrow Blade!" Liana sends another arrow for Natsu and Vivian.

"Sky Dragon Wing Attack!" Wendy calls as Lucy summons Taurus, who comments in her body. Lucy brushes it off and tells him to fight.

Natsu sets Vivian down against a tree as the girls face off Liana.

"Are you gonna be okay, Viv-chan?" Asks Happy as he and Charlele go over to them.

"Don't worry about me, guys," She tells them. "It's just a little scratch." Vivian cuts herself off with a wince.

"It looks really deep to me," Says Natsu seriously.

"Hey, have you noticed Neridah isn't here?" Asks Vivian.

"I haven't seen her since the fight started," Says Happy as Charlele nods in agreement.

Natsu sniffs the air thoughtfully. "I smell her towards the village," He states, causing the Knight to let out a gasp.

"The village! She sent The Northern Wolves to distract us and lure us away from the village while she attacks it!" Vivian braces herself on the tree as she struggles to her feet, grunting.

"You shouldn't be moving with that gash!" Charlele scolds her, waving her paw.

"Forget about me. I need to get to the village," Says Vivian. She peers up at a hesitant Natsu. "Please, Natsu. You've got to trust me."

"... I trust you, Viv," He finally says. "Go save the villagers!"

"I can take her!" Says Happy as he spreads his white wings.

Natsu nods to him as he says, "Go on. I'll help out with these guys." He gathers flames around his fists before charging towards Liana.

"Let's go, Happy," Vivian says with a glance at the blue Exceed.

"Aye!" He calls while picking her up by her shirt. Happy flies Vivian to the village in order to stop Neridah.

                       🗡🗡🗡

The auburn haired woman laughs as she attacks the villagers, delighting in their fear. Some building have been partially destroyed due to her Fire and Earth Magics.

Neridah stands before a small family of three, whose kids are a little boy and a girl about a year older than him. Their mother hugs them protectively close as they're backed against a building. Their father had been elsewhere when they were suddenly attacked.

"Tell me where the Chief is," Says Neridah threateningly. "He's the one I really want revenge on." The family doesn't respond. Neridah arches an eyebrow. "No answer? Then die." Focusing her Earth Magic, Neridah makes the building crumble atop them.

"No!" A man screams. Neridah turns to find a man with brown hair and green eyes being held back by two of the villagers. He's struggling to get to his supposedly dead family. "My family were there! Let me go!"

"Stay back, Logan! Or you'll be killed too," Says the man on his left but Logan continues to struggle against them.

Just then, the rubble that has crushed the family shifts, causing Neridah to turn as the men and other villagers pause. More bits of rubble fall away.

"What's going on?" Neridah wonders with furrowed brows.

Behind the slab of rubble that was about to crush the family, is Vivian, using her Valkyrie shield to hold it up. Happy stands beside her after having dropped the brunette down in front of the family, a worried expression on his face.

Vivian may be strong, but even Happy thinks she couldn't possibly lift this thing.

Vivian continues to grunt with effort as she attempts to throw the concrete off. Her shield arm is shaking and trembling from the weight, as is her other arm which she's bracing against the shield.

"I refuse to let this thing fall!" The Knight thinks desperately, forcing more strength into her arms.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.4K 233 24
y/n is the ice dragon slayer of fairy tail. natsu is the fire dragon slayer of fairy tail. before sting and rogue rose to fame, y/n and natsu were kn...
912 27 25
Cassidy and Terrwyn Ryu were two sisters who joined Fairy Tail not long after Natsu. A few years later, they were promoted to S-Class and disappeared...
488K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
108K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...