Two Halves, One Hero | Ben Te...

Door OuTThere_Somewhere

You've been a part of the Tennyson family ever since you were born. Sharing a birthday with Ben, the two of y... Meer

Episode 1: And Then There Were 10
Episode 2: Washington B.C.
Episode 3: The Krakken
Episode 4: Permanent Retirement
Episode 5: Hunted
Episode 6: Kevin 11
Episode 7: The Alliance
Episode 8: Last Laugh
Episode 9: Lucky Girl
Episode 10: Side Effects
Episode 11: Secrets
~A/N~
Episode 12: Truth
Episode 13: Big Tick
Episode 14: Framed
THE DRAFT(S) HAVE BEEN FOUND (quick A/N)
Episode 15: Gwen 10
Episode 16: Grudge Match
Episode 17: Ultimate Weapon
Small A/N (Going on Hiatus)
Episode 18: Tough Luck
Episode 19: They Lurk Below
Episode 20: Ghostfreaked Out
🥳Happy Birthday to Benji🥳
Episode 21: Back with a Vengeance
Episode 22: Ben 10,000
Episode 23: A Change of Face
Episode 24: Merry Christmas
Episode 25: Benwolf
Episode 26: Game Over
Episode 27: Monster Weather
Episode 28: Under Wraps
Episode 29: The Unnaturals
Episode 30: The Return
Episode 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Ok, here me out... (I have a theory) + an update
Episode 32: The Visitor
Movie Part 1: Secret of the Omnitrix
Movie Part 3: Secret of the Omnitrix
Episode 33: Perfect Day
Episode 34: Divided We Stand
Episode 35: Don't Drink the Water
Episode 36: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Episode 37: Ken 10
Episode 38: Goodbye and Good Ridance
Episode 39: Ben 10 vs Negative 10 (Part 1)
Episode 40: Ben 10 vs Negative 10 (Part 2)

Movie Part 2: Secret of the Omnitrix

1.1K 40 16
Door OuTThere_Somewhere

A/N: Using the Race Against Time intro cuz I can (also this song is the only think I liked about that movie...this song is so good for no reason-)

*insert aggressive dancing here*

My wifi was out for a few days. While that was going on, I read a lot of angst fic...that totally won't effect this chapter. (It totally will)

Ben, Gwen, and I back away from the forming crowd. All the aliens growl as they back us into a corner, my heart was beating so loud, I could feel it in my brain. "Way to keep a low profile, genius." Gwen scoffs angrily, Ben looks down at the Omnitrix "Looks like we're on our own..." Ben says, looking away from us "I was afraid you were going to say that." Gwen groans. I glance at the Omnitrix before our backs hit the wall behind. I glare at the crowd, Gwen grabs a pipe from the wall and spins it around. She holds a fighting stance, I make my hands glow black, swallowing down any fear I feel.

Ben grabs one of the pipes from the floor, we all glare at the forming crowd as they start to get too close for comfort. "Careful-with that thing on his wrist, he can become any one of us he wants." One alien warns "Yeah, but if he knew how to control it, he would have used it again by now." A second alien states.

"GIMME THAT THING!"

An alien flies towards us, he gets surrounded with a black glow. The alien falls to the floor, twitching violently. I glare at him, "Even so...we need to be weary of the Mayhemian." An alien says nervously "It's a child! Mayhemian children aren't that strong!" Another alien scoffs before the crowd runs at us. Ben and Gwen starts hitting alien with their pipes while I just use my powers to murder a good amount of them.

Not that strong my *ss...

No matter how many we took out, more and more started appearing. Gwen and I frown nervously before we hear Tetrax flying through the crowd, he jumps off his hoverboard. It crashes into a Fourarms alien, Tetrax lands beside us "You guys ok?" He asks seriously. The Fourarms alien growls, breaking Tetrax's hoverboard "Whoa!" Ben gasps "That was my favorite board!" Tetrax huffs.

The alien runs towards us at full speed, Tetrax holds out his hands and shoots out diamonds. The diamonds hit the alien, trapping him on the wall. "Whoa is right." Gwen says, the crowd goes back to running towards us. I levitate a handful of them and make them glow black. All the aliens go limp before I toss them into the other standing aliens. "How do they know about the Omnitrix?" Tetrax asks, punching the aliens that got too close. I shoot Ben a look, he smiles nervously.

"Funny story. I'll tell you later."

We each continue to take out any alien that got close. Ben and I flinch when an alien in front of us, I turn to see an alien that look like Vilgax...if Vilgax was a girl. This better not be the alien Ben blew our cover for, "Sorry, about that whole 'chew you up' thing. I thought you were somebody else." Ben says with a nervous smile "D*mmit." I mumble tiredly, taking out more of the aliens. The alien glares at him, "What are you doing with the Omnitrix?" She asks.

"What's it to you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at her "Plenty, after all the work I put into it only to have it wind up on the wrist of some....thing." She states. Ben and I share a look, "You created the Omnitrix? You're Azmuth? Look, there's a major problem with the watch." Ben says, showing her the Omnitrix, I take out some more aliens. "Yeah, I can see that." The alien states.

"HISTUS POTIVA!"

I glance at Gwen as she casts a spell. A pipe breaks, blowing out red smoke. "Hey! Less chitchat, more combat!" She shouts before running off to fight more aliens. I pull Ben to the side, putting up a force field so the alien couldn't hear us "Benji, how do we even know she's Azmuth? She could be anyone!" I say "The creator IS supposed to be here." Ben states "Anyone one of these aliens could be Azmuth. How do we know this isn't a trick? How do we know she's not like the other aliens and she just wants to get her hands on the watch?!" I warn with a nervous frown."Relax, N/N. I know what I'm doing. You just gotta trust me...you do trust me, right?" Ben asks, placing his hands on my shoulders.

I frown at the ground, my body tenses. "Yeah..." I sigh, feeling sick to my stomach "Good." Ben says with a grin as I lower the force field. Ben walks back over to the alien "So, can you fix it?" He asks. I let out a tired sighs before taking out more aliens, "First you have to get me out of this galactic sewer." 'Azmuth' says firmly "And you can't do it here, why?" I ask, eyeing her suspiciously. An alien runs up and knocks me into the wall harshly, I grunt in pain at the impact. "HEY! LET GO OF ME!" Ben screams, my eyes widen.

Everything was a blurry mess, I growl as I search for my stupid glasses. "Ugh, screw it, I'm fighting blind." I say angrily. I shove my way through the crowd, making whatever touches me turn to dust.

I hope Gwen and/or Tetrax are far away from me, cuz I got murder on my mind.

There was a bright yellow glow and I was thrown back. I levitate myself before I hit the ground, gently landing. Someone grabs me "Calm down, it's me." Gwen says, pushing my glasses back onto my face. I could suddenly see again. "Thanks." I sigh, Gwen and I run towards Ben's limp body, Tetrax wasn't to far behind us. "Benji, are you ok?" I ask fearfully

He's alive...barely...

I frown nervously "Uh, what? Mom, I don't wanna go to school." Ben mutter tiredly "Yeah, he's ok." Gwen says, placing a hand on my shoulder "But he won't be for long unless we can figure a way out of here." Tetrax warns, pulling Ben into a standing position. Ben wobbles and leans on me, "You look like my girlfriend." He whispers "Benji, I am your girlfriend." I tell him, frowning deeply. He giggles, "I know, I just like hearing you say that~" He snickers.

I roll my eyes with a tired smile, the ground starts to shake harshly. Gluto waves as he opens the ship doors for us "Gotta love that blob." Gwen says with a smile. Tetrax grabs me and Ben and takes off, "Hey!" Gwen shouts, running behind us. "Tetrax, wait! The creator!" Ben yelps, I stay quiet.

An alien tries to jump in behind, but Tetrax knocks him off "Gluto, get us out of here!" He orders. The ship takes off, smaller ships were flying after us. I look around nervously as they shoot laser, Ben grips on my sleeve weakly, "Tetrax, that's the creator!" He shouts as hard as he could. Tetrax throws a punch, 'Azmuth' dodges and his punch instead strikes the alien behind her.

Ok...does Tetrax believe this?

"Nice to meet you." He says, pulling Azmuth into the ship. I relax a little, "YOU'RE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT ME!" An alien shout, flying after us. Tetrax grabs the alien by his throat, dangling him out the door "Ben, the hatch!" Tetrax says seriously before a laser actually hits inside. It bounces from surface to surface, causing us to duck. I put a force field around me, Ben and Gwen.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE BLOWN TO BITS!"

The three of us turn to Azmuth, "Definitely not Vilgax..." Ben says. The laser bounces off my force field and strikes an alien down "Y/N." Gwen whispers, elbowing me. I shoot her a confused look, she points at the small crack in the force field. We share a look and I let out a tired sigh, I lower the force field. Ben runs over and presses a button, the hatch closes.

"Are we sure this is the way out of here?" Ben asks, Tetrax takes off his mask, "Gluto is on it." He tells us. We follow him into the control room, Ben tenses at the wall we were heading towards "Ah! Big wall coming up fast!" Ben yelps "We're not gonna make it." Azmuth states "She may have a point." Gwen say. I frown nervously, clenching my fists tightly. I freeze, glancing at Ben when he holds my hand. He smiles at me softly, I smile back weakly...even though I didn't feel any better.

Gluto pulls on the steering wheel, the ship flies up. We fly through an exit in the wall, Ben grins and pulls me into a hug "That was so cool!" He says "Haha, yeah...let's never do that again." I groan with a tired laugh.

~💚~

I sit beside Ben in the giant chair while Azmuth scans the Omnitrix, "What have you been using this for? To open cans? Break rocks?" She asks "Sounds about right." Gwen states, placing her hands on her hips. "What about the self-destruct? Can you fix it or what?" I ask, crossing my arms nervously "I'm sure the genius who created the Omnitrix can stop the countdown without totally turning it off, right?" Ben asks with a small grin.

"Maybe, but there is a problem." Azmuth states, we all stare at her "I didn't officially create the Omnitrix." She states. The room was silently for a few seconds, "WHAT?!" We all scream before I let out a growl "Calm down..." Ben mumbles before staring at Not-Azmuth "You mean you're not the-" "Egocentric, selfish, self-promoting, 'oh aren't I so brilliant' creator of the Omnitrix? No, I'm Myaxx, his assistant." She says.

"But it has your DNA signature on it." Tetrax states, Gwen and I glare at her "I-uh-may have accidentally erased Azmuth's DNA signature and put on my own, but that's only because he never gave me the credit I deserve." Myaxx huffs. I roll my eyes "You might have mentioned this when we were risking our lives to bust you out of jail!" Gwen says angrily. "If I had, I'd still be stuck in that slime pit, wouldn't I?" Myaxx asks "Of course you would! You have no value to us!" I shout angrily.

Ben stares at her with wide eyes, "You can't stop the self-destruct countdown?" He asks "Azmuth never trusted me with the abort sequence." Myaxx states, Tetrax storms up to her "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't let Y/N do whatever she pleases with you!" He shouts, pointing a harsh finger at Myaxx. "I've always wondered what calamari tasted like." I mumble, earning a concerned look from both Gwen and Ben.

"Because I know where Azmuth is."

"That's a pretty good reason." Ben says "Where?" Tetrax and I both ask, neither of us was in the mood for any more bullsh*t. "Zenon." Myaxx says "Zenon?" Tetrax asks with wide eyes. "It had to be Zenon..." He sighs "Why do I get the feeling that Zenon isn't exactly a vacation paradise?" Gwen sighs. I sigh, teleporting out of the chair. Ben frowns at me before pulling the watch out of the wires.

"The random energy blasts like the one on Incarcicon-they're growing larger and more intense, aren't they?" Myaxx asks "Yeah." Ben sighs. "They indicate the Omni-Energy inside is building to critical levels...eventually...-" "I know. Poof. I'm toast." Ben sighs nervously. I frown deeply, "Well, not just you of course." Myaxx states.

Ben tenses and glances at her, "What are you talking about?" He asks "Ask him," Myaxx says, gesturing to Tetrax "He knows, don't you?" My heartbeat quickens again. "You didn't tell him?" Myaxx asks. We all looks at Tetrax, he sighs "If the self-destruct is allowed to detonate, the explosion will cause an energy ripple that will literally rip apart the universe. Including earth." He tells us "Grandpa." Gwen and Ben gasp, I remain quiet. Ben glances at me, I avoid his gaze, staring at the ground nervously...

~💚~

"-Azmuth is a hopeless paranoid. He built in the self-destruct as a last resort to keep his most prized creation out of the wrong hands, but he never thought anyone would be foolish enough to set it off."

I watch Ben pace back and forth, "Obviously he never met Ben." Gwen sighs. Ben frowns angrily, stomping his foot "I can't believe you knew about this the whole time and didn't tell me." He says "I'm sorry, Ben. I thought you'd be more concerned about how this affected you rather than others." Tetrax states, shooting Ben an apologetic look.

"What do you mean? I help people all the time with the Omnitrix." Ben states, I continue to watch this whole scene play out in silence "That's true, you do help a lot of people, but ask yourself this-do you help because it's the right thing to do or for the thrill of being a hero?" Tetrax asks seriously, Ben's eyes widen.

Shoot, he's got a point...

~💚~

"This containment device should deflect the energy fluctuations back into the Omnitrix while still allowing you full access to the control dials." Myaxx states "Lot of good it does me if I can't go hero anyway." Ben sighs before the whole ship shakes. We rush back to the control room, "Gluto, status." Tetrax says, running up to him.

Gluto lets out a few chirps and noises. "...Zenon..." Tetrax says "Uh, where?" Ben asks as we stare at the screen "Azmuth created a device which absorbs all the light of this quadrant. Of course, I was the one who calculated the entire particle-absorption matrix, but will he admit that? No." Myaxx huffs, Ben, Gwen and I shoot her an unimpressed frown. "Anyway, Zenon is surrounded by an asteroid belt." She tells us.

"Which you can't see because Azmuth turned out all the lights." Gwen says "Exactly. Those are failed attempts." Myaxx explains, gesturing to the destroyed ships we flew past. Gluto lets out a few worried chirps, "Even Gluto can't drive blind." Tetrax states "How are we supposed to get to Zenon if we can't see it?" Ben asks, crossing his arms "The answer is on your wrist." Myaxx says. We look at the Omnitrix.

~💚~

Ben and I stand on the top of the ship, "Explain to me why we're out here?" I sigh "You're out there because you growled at me when I said Ben should go alone." Myaxx sighs through the communicator in my suit "D*mn right, but why does Benji need to be out here in the first place?" I ask "The Omnitrix has a built-in homing device. We should be close enough for it to guide us through the asteroid field."

"Ok...this is way creepy..." Ben mutters, I nod before a small asteroid crashes into the ship. We yelp as the ships shakes harshly. "What are you doing? You have to direct us or the ship will be torn apart!" Myaxx says firmly, Ben and I share nervous looks "Heh, no pressure." I scoff with a nervous laugh. The Omnitrix beeps, causing me and Ben to look at it worriedly. The watch lets out a series of beeps, "It's working!" Ben gasps.

Gluto chirps, "I know, I know. I was going to," Tetrax says to him before speaking to us "Should we turn to starboard or port?" "What?" Ben and I ask with confused frown "He means right or left." Gwen states "Why didn't he just say so?" Ben sighs. I study the Omnitrix seriously "Go right." Ben states, the ship tilts and my eyes widen "He means left! Go left!" I shout nervously as we hit an asteroid. It scrapes against the side of the ship

Ben and I stumble, falling to our knees. "This is why we don't give him the map when we drive. Y/N...tell us the directions please." Gwen groans. "Don't worry, I got it." Ben sighs, turning the watch where I couldn't see. An asteroid scraps against us again while Ben fiddles with the watch.

A/N: Ben giving Gluto directions in a nutshell:

Y'all getting tired of the SpongeBob based jokes yet?...yeah me neither.

The Omnitrix flashes a bright green and shoot a beam of light through the asteroid belt. I flinch at the brightness, "I did it!" Ben says happily "Well done, Ben." Tetrax says "Yeah!" Ben cheers, taking my hand and raising our linked hands into the air. "Come on in." Tetrax tell us, a shadow looms over us. "Uh...guys..." I mumble, pulling my hand out of Ben's grasp.

Ben shoots me an offended look, but it didn't last long. He gasps at the sight of Vilgax's ship. Drill-anchors fall from the ship, digging into our ship. The ship shakes harshly as the anchors dig into the metal. Ben and I scream, getting thrown off the ship. We float into the air.

"Surender the Omnitrix and your deaths will be swift! Except of course for the Tennyson boy."

I levitate me and Ben into the air, we stay still in the air "Ben, Y/N. I'm sending a Gyropod." Tetrax says seriously, Ben dials on the Omnitrix "I'll just go stink and fly back." He states, I grab his hand, stopping him from doing anything else. "Benji, that'll speed up the countdown, I'll teleport us back." I tell him "How? You can't even see where the ship is. You're not gonna be able to teleport us back." Ben says firmly. We share a bitter look with each other, "I'm sending the pod." Tetrax states before his voice cuts out.

I search the space around us for the pod, I yelp when Ben grabs my hand. He grabs onto the pod and we climb inside. "Wow, it's small in here..." I mumble "What kind of mega-weird alien is this built for?" Ben asks "Gluto..." We both say in sync. I frown, Ben only smiles softly "Oh well, how hard can it be?" He asks, pressing and pulling things "Uh..." I mumble nervously. I sigh and join him, pressing and pulling random things too.

~💚~

The ship shakes harshly, but at least it was moving. "Oh gross!" Ben gags "What?" I ask, looking back at him. I stare at the cup filled with...fish looking aliens in front of his face. "Aw...maybe we could keep those as pets." I joke tiredly, Ben gags more.

The ship hits something, the fish aliens scream as the fly out the cup and hit the floor. I pout, turning to look out the window. We were heading right for a giant asteroid, "Oh, man! Where's Gluto when you need him?" Ben sighs, pulling on more levers. Ben and I look around to find anything that could save us. Alarms blare around us as we get closer and closer to the asteroid. Ben shoots me a look I couldn't understand, it didn't last long...he was already looking at the upcoming asteroid.

"Ah!" Ben and I scream, Ben accidentally hits the controls above us. The pod swerves and dodges the asteroid. We both look at the the controls, Ben grins "Oh yeah, now I got it." He says, gripping onto the controls. The window lights up, Ben stares to stir away from the asteroids "This isn't so tough once you figure it out." He tells me confidently. Ben flies past Vilgax's ship, laser start firing at us.

I tense up and search around the control room, "One of these has to be a cool ray gun or something..." I mumble searching around for anything. Ben constantly jerks the controls to avoid the smaller ships that were chasing us. The ships continue to rapidly fire lasers, my communicator lets out static sounds before I hear Tetrax's voice.

"Ben! Y/N! Get back to the ship!"

"We're trying!" Ben sighs, I press a pedal and the two of us fall back. We let out a grunt, lasers start shooting out our ship "Hey. I figured it out." I say happily. We share a grin as Ben grabs onto the stirring controls and I hover beside the four pedals. Ben turns the ship towards the others and I rapidly start pressing down on the pedals "ALRIGHT!" Ben cheers.

We take out the four ships, but more were attacking us from behind. Ben frowns seriously and continues stirring, lasers were being fired. I press down on the pedals as we fly towards an asteroid. I glow F/C to make myself press them quicker, we drill through the asteroid. My eyes spark with relief once we were out of the asteroid, Ben nudges me with his foot "Not bad!" He says with a grin. I smile at at him.

"This is better than Sumo Slammers any day!" Ben cheers, we fly past a ship and my communicator goes off again "Y/N, Ben. I'm opening up the rear ramp. Try land in the cargo bay." Tetrax says. Ben pulls down on the controls "Ok, I'll try." He says seriously. We fly around the ship, we were about to fly towards the ramp, but something had attached to our ship.

We yelp as the ship begins to shake, "Ugh, that's it. I'm going out there." I scoff "No you're not. You're staying by my side." Ben says sternly, my body tenses. I shoot him a look, "Take back what you said, you just-" "I...I know." Ben sighs. I glare at him a little before he gasps. Ben grabs my wrist and shouts into the communicator "LOOK OUT!"

Tetrax and Myaxx were shot down by SixSix. The pod continues to shake and loud thuds echo inside. "Benji, just let me go out there. I'm gonna be fine!" I groan "No! Just-I know what I'm doing!" Ben says firmly "No you don't." I grumble. I press down on the pedals rapidly, shooting SixSix. One of the lasers hits it in the face, causing its mask to break into pieces. I stare in disgust at the sight "No amount of therapy is ever going to make this ok..." I mumble under my breath with wide eyes.

Ben turn us around again, heading towards the ship. An alarm goes off as a blade stabs through the outside of our pod. I flinch, watching it slowly go back outside "So, now what?" I ask tiredly, glancing at Ben. "Now this!" Ben says, jerking the controls. We fly right into the ramp, crashing before we were completely inside. I put a force field around the two of us, we hold onto each other as we hit the ground. "You ok?" I groan, Ben nods slowly "You?" He asks, avoiding my gaze "I guess" I sigh, lowering the force field.

There was a thud in front of us, Ben pushes me behind him. We look up to see Vilgax looming over us. I gasp as we stare at him in fear

"Hello...Ben. Y/N..."

A/N: Oh snap crackle and pop! Haha, I writing drama. Scary thing is, more is coming. Ok, that's all from me. Bye~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

50.1K 854 16
You are Y/n Tennyson, Earth's Hero, and the Famous Y/n L/n! You were just living your normal Life Just drinking smoothies and Fighting Aliens when A...
65.7K 1.8K 34
NOTE: This is heavily based off "Two Halves, One Hero" (it's literally a continuation) It always sucks seeing old faces again...people who knew who y...
1K 17 7
Ryan has been Ben's friend for a while but doesn't know anything about the aliens in space and on Earth, he doesn't know Ben's identity but later whe...
25.9K 635 14
Ben Tennyson has been on many adventures and survived a lot in his life. Now stuck on Earth-1 for almost 3 years. Ben has adjusted to living on this...