๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข...

Von scarletxxw

โ”€โ”€ โ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—” ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก. ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฆ... Mehr

prologue
เผ…:*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅโœง
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

09

1.4K 84 12
Von scarletxxw

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. ❞

first of all, the ceiling was gone.

"aizawa!" midnight, another pro-hero, watched with wide eyes as the entire ceiling of the training facility spiraled away into the unknown. she clutched present mic's arm, and the rest of the people and cats inside the viewing deck shared their shocked expressions.

second, no one expected that to happen.

"oh my god," aizawa muttered under his breath.

third, in jisoo's defense, that move was weaker than what she usually unleashed during spars with her brother, jisuk.

"sorry!" they heard jisoo's voice from below, slightly muffled by the glass separating them. shockingly, not a single scratch or crack was visible on the glass.

lastly, perhaps the cement holding the entire place together was substandard or something.

poor cementoss.

"it's fine, it's fine," aizawa mumbled, placing a hand on his forehead, clearly stressed out.

he didn't know which aspect stressed him more. was it the looming expensive repair costs, or the fact that a 17-year-old girl had practically removed the roof of ua's strongest training facility? well, perhaps it was both.

"that was..." present mic trailed off.

"magnificent!" midnight exclaimed with stars in her eyes.

"horrifying," aizawa muttered, feeling his knees weaken.

"a very good job!" present mic happily raised both his hands together. "you're probably stronger than us, little listener!" he shouted with a wide grin.

jisoo snorted. probably? please. she knew she was stronger than them without even a hint of doubt. however, she couldn't dare say those thoughts out loud. to others, it might mean nothing, but to the pro-heroes, they'd definitely see her as a threat.

that's why she'd never participate in that damn festival.

a waste of time and could also give her unnecessary publicity.

"is that all?" jisoo questioned loudly as she looked up at them.

"if you're tired, then that would be all," aizawa responded, his face weary.

jisoo scoffed. "the wind never rests."

*ೃ༄

aizawa's eye twitched.

the five of them, the cats included, were currently standing outside. well, there was no more inside or outside anymore.

there was nothing left of the training facility except the rubble scattered around.

"bravo! bravo!" midnight and present mic eagerly clapped as the two other awakeners just plastered on a proud expression.

it wasn't entirely her fault for what transpired just now, considering aizawa made the mistake of sending all the robots to attack her.

at first, it looked like she was going to lose, but she proved them wrong. except kayden and kartein, though. they already knew what was going to happen before anything unfolded.

it was easy, like crushing their hopes and dreams.

aizawa cleared his throat as he finally came to terms with the fact that yoo jisoo was powerful to the point she could easily demolish a building.

if only he knew this wasn't even half of her full potential. and jisoo's full potential would never be as half as yoo jiyoung's. (for now)

the number one awakener in south korea. jiyoung was pretty and strong; that's obviously why she's jisoo's role model.

"that was a wonderful showcase, miss yoo," aizawa forced a smile, his eyes always flickering to the destroyed building behind her. "how about you head to this address?" he swiftly handed her a piece of paper. "you can ask for your hero costume to be made there. just say it's under ua."

"yes, aizawa-san," jisoo nodded, holding back a laugh at his troubled face. just as she was about to walk past him, she said, "if fate was on my side, i'd gladly pay for everything. but for now, i'll remember this, i guess."

midnight and present mic fawned over her, which made her shyly give them a small wave.

jisoo was about to turn the corner when she realized her cats weren't following her. she turned to look back and saw them waving at her teasingly from the sidelines. "kayden, kartein, let's go."

she swiftly turned to face forward, making the cats run towards her as kayden sent aizawa a raspberry. :p

what an adorable cat. aizawa thought, and held back a coo.

"they are peculiar humans," kartein began, strutting beside her. he made sure no one was around before letting a word escape his mouth.

jisoo raised a brow. "how so?"

"they treat you so well despite knowing how dangerous you are to their society."

jisoo laughed. "if they do plan on killing me in the end, then i guess i'd just have to kill them first." she shrugged. "wouldn't you agree, kayden?"

kayden's mouth twitched somewhat akin to a haughty smile. "by yourself?"

"i don't need the oh so great kayden's help. i'm more than capable of doing it myself, you know." she smirked, bowing slightly as she teased him.

kartein bleched at their violent exchange. "ugh. kayden has corrupted you, i see."

as jisoo stood at the threshold of ua's gate, an unexpected heaviness enveloped her. the boisterous laughter shared with kayden seemed to echo against the walls of her thoughts, mingling with the shadows of the past.

her connection with the cats had always been a sanctuary—a haven of shared jokes, banter, and understanding. now, in the unfamiliar territory of a different universe, that camaraderie was a poignant reminder of the void left behind. the laughter felt like a fleeting illusion, emphasizing the stark reality that they were separated from everything familiar.

as she walked through ua's gate, the lightheartedness dwindled, replaced by a profound yearning. the conversations she once cherished with jisuk, wooin, and the cats were irreplaceable, a source of comfort in the face of adversity. now, the laughter that echoed within the confines of her mind emphasized the solitude she felt in this unknown place.

guilt lingered, tainting her moments of happiness. how could she smile and banter when the shadows of those left behind were cast upon her every step? her happiness felt undeserved, a stark contrast to the turmoil she imagined they might be experiencing back home.

what emotions were her loved ones experiencing in south korea? were they yearning for her presence, searching every familiar corner, or sharing the same anger that fueled her soul? the questions weighed on her, a relentless storm of uncertainty.

and then, the looming question—how would they ever find a way back home? the prospect of returning seemed like an elusive dream, an unanswered query that loomed large over her newfound reality.

as she stepped further away from ua's gate, the laughter with kayden echoed less in her ears, replaced by the resounding silence of unanswered questions, a void left by the absence of those who truly understood her.

*ೃ༄

"welcome!" a feminine voice excitedly exclaimed as jisoo and her feline companions walked through the door.

they could see rolls of cloth being messily arranged on top of the table, some mannequins here and there, sewing machines that were lined up carefully, and a few sketches being pinned on the board.

jisoo's lips trembled slightly. the nostalgic feeling flowing through her.

"hi, good to see you!" a man suddenly popped out behind some curtains, swiftly walking towards her. he had a tape measure hanging around his neck and a tomato pin cushion strapped on his wrist. "my name is masaru. you must be the new model for next month's fashion show!"

the three awakeners shared a look.

"i'm yoo jisoo, a student." jisoo then turned back to him with a polite smile. "i'm not actually the model for your show, sir."

well, not in this universe at least. kayden thought, huffing tiredly as he and kartein went to sit towards a basket full of ribbons.

masaru blinked in surprise, clearly not believing it.

"eh?" jisoo let out a breath of confusion as her eyes connected to red ones. the voice from earlier belonged to someone who looked a lot like her... acquaintance.

"are you sure you're not a model, sweetie?" she questioned. her tone, hopeful.

jisoo chose to ignore her question as she said, "do you have a son, ma'am?"

"why, yes!" the woman laughed, her husband (jisoo assumed), laughing along with her. "oh! i didn't notice you were wearing the ua skirt."

masaru gave her a fond smile as he handed her what looked a lot like graded glasses. "did katsuki give you a hard time at school?"

jisoo shook her head, waving her hands in dismissal. "not at all, sir."

"oh, honeyyy." the woman fawned at her words. she definitely adores this child now. after all, jisoo is pretty and very polite. who in the world wouldn't like her?

her son, that's for sure.

"just call us by our first names! i'm mitsuki." she shook her hand as she swiftly dragged her towards their dressing room to change. "i'd love it if you'd wear this one for us, sweetie. you definitely gave me a burst of inspiration!"

jisoo awkwardly laughed as mitsuki closed the curtains, giving her privacy. in her hands were 3 pairs of outfits that shockingly looked alike her clothes back at home.

the type of clothes that you get to carry home after a magazine shoot or something like that.

now all she could do was silently wear it and hope that they'd give her compensation for her time.

when she stepped out, mitsuki and masaru looked at her with eyes wide and jaws dropped.

"please be our model!" they chorused simultaneously. "we'll pay you generously!"

"meow." suddenly, the all too familiar deep guttural voice echoed in the room, making the people stand there silently.

that was kartein's way of saying, "just do it.", i guess.

"sure." jisoo shrugged, running a hand through her hair. "may i ask when the show–"

"old hag!"

her words were interrupted as cranky footsteps were heard from the staircase. "i need my shoes for the sports festival tomorrow!!"

the three (jisoo, mitsuki, masaru) turned to the source of the voice with their faces blank.

"we have a customer, you brat!" mitsuki's face contorted into one of annoyance as it immediately switched into a friendly one as she addressed jisoo, saying. "i'm terribly sorry for my son's behavior, honey. he's always been like that."

"hah?! what's usj girl doing here?!" katsuki angrily stomped towards her as he noticed her amused look.

"it's for my hero costume, kacchan." jisoo gave him a lopsided grin, obviously teasing him by his 'special' nickname.

he gritted his teeth, flexing his fingers as he tried to hold back a shout. "don't fucking call me that." he gruffly said.

jisoo tilted her head innocently. "who are you to stop me?"

"speaking of the sports festival." masaru interrupted, seeing the brewing of the storm happening right before his very eyes. "will we see you there tomorrow?"

"oh." jisoo let out a breath, looking down to her shoes. "i'm actually not participating." her eyes then connected with katsuki's red ones.

"hah?? why not?!"

"it's a waste of time, for me."

"if that's your excuse then you shouldn't have studied in ua in the first place!!"

"that's not your business, kacchan."

"i said stop calling me that!" katsuki stomped his foot, annoyance surging through him that jisoo's stance didn't even falter even though he was being aggressive. "and you're an idiot! the sports festival is compulsory, so you can't back out even if you fucking beg!"

jisoo's eyes widened in horror. "the sports festival is what?"

a/n:

should i let her participate or no 3:)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.3K 197 31
{๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ...
616K 18.5K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 194 20
"๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ; ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘...
14 0 5
IMPORTANT: this story is discontinued ๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š.. ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š•, ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š•๐šข, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š›...