Battle of the Ages

Da chevvie

[BxB] When your below the age of 18-a lot less is expected of you. You're not expected to have your life toge... Altro

- d e s c r i p t i o n -
- o n e -
- t w o -
- t h r e e -
- f o u r -
- f i v e -
- s i x -
- s e v e n -
- e i g h t -
- n i n e -
- t e n -
- e l e v e n -
- t w e l v e -
- t h i r t e e n -
- f o u r t e e n -
- f i f t e e n -
- s i x t e e n -
- e i g h t e e n -
- n i n e t e e n -

- s e v e n t e e n -

5.2K 127 52
Da chevvie

Lukas POV

I know Grayson has been awake for 20 minutes. His breathing gradually became a lot lighter and his heart beat quickened. His grip around my waist loosened.

His head was tucked right in the crook of my arm and his arms were looped around my waist. One of his legs was sprawled across mine and the other laid straight.

Of course I didn't lay him like this. I massaged his back and when I was done and he was asleep, I cleaned up downstairs. I finished some mandatory tasks while Grayson slept so when he woke up I could give him my full attention.

I checked on him a few times periodically and in my absence, he sought comfort in my pillow and was gripping it to his chest. I only left him for about an hour and a half and when I finally laid down beside him, he immediately clung onto me. He loves to cuddle when he sleeps and I love to return the affection.

I had paperwork I was going to work on since I was behind from being gone and being preoccupied with Gray but I decided I would just do it later. I wanted him to sleep good and I would let him cuddle me however he pleased. His comfort is more important than my convenience right now.

It warms my heart to know that Grayson is still cuddling me even though he's awake. Of course. he probably thinks that I think he is still asleep and I'll let him believe it because I don't want to ruin moments like these.

I can tell the mate bond is starting to pull more harshly on him but I also knew he couldn't avoid it forever. He's destined to be perfectly compatible with me and if that Goddess wants it to happen, she will make it happen.

In the meanwhile, Grayson can take all the time he wants to get to know me and to see me as his mate. I know that in the end, he will be mine and I will be his.

I messed up with him already, ruining his trust and acting against his will, I can't afford to screw up again. I stand by what I did because it needed to be done. I've only known Grayson for a short
time but I know that if I gave him full control, we would get no where. Grayson likes to run instead of facing things head on and while that trait can be positive, in this situation it is negative. I'm not someone he can just run from. I want him to be running to me.

I twisted and tugged softly on Grayson's hair that was sticking out in all directions and ran my hand through it. Grayson nuzzled into my touch subconsciously and I smiled. He denies liking it but his body doesn't lie like his mouth does. I'm glad I found a form of contact that he likes. In time I'll learn his body inside and out and what he does and does not like. I want to know every aspect of him.

I continue to do the small act that he enjoys and he started to doze off again. He needs his sleep and time to recover but I have a surprise for him that I know he won't want to miss.

I feel bad that he can't play in his game tonight because in the short time I've known him, he's expressed so much passion for the sport. It's really the only passion he's mentioned, well, other than his hate for me but that will change eventually.

Soccer is an amazing and beneficial thing for him to be interested in and I don't want that taken away from him. There's some club teams around here that he can play for next winter season if he wants as well as the school team in the fall. I want him to do whatever makes him happy.

But for the time being since he's injured and away from Oregon, I have been communicating with Alpha Straits about how to live stream the game he is missing tonight. He sent me the school's youtube channel and told me Varsity plays at 6:30. Right now JV is playing but I didn't want Grayson straining himself to much by staring at screens that long. They'll post the game so he can watch it later when he's better. I figured he'd rather watch the Varsity game since that's the team he played on.

I checked my phone and checked the time. It's 6:03 right now so I decided to go ahead and set up. I don't have a TV just sitting in my room because I don't like the clutter and it would be inconveniently placed in front of my glass wall. It would ruin the view and aesthetic.

I looked back down at my beautiful boy as he slept once again and smiled gently. This is going to make him happy. I can't wait to see him happy.

The excitement made my wolf jittery and restless but I didn't have the time to let him out so he could release his energy. I'll probably get Alex to come hang out him for a little bit so I can go on a run and check around my pack for a little bit. Obviously, I can't leave him alone. Plus he is in a completely new pack, town, and state. If he ran, he is guaranteed to get lost and put himself in all sorts of danger.

I slowly reached over to my nightstand and pulled open the drawer, grabbing a remote. I tried my best to not move in a way that might wake Grayson up and rubbed my hand up along his upper back softly. He didn't even stir and I mentally congratulated myself.

I held down the down arrow and slowly a TV lowered from a hidden compartment in the ceiling. The ceilings were decently high so it took a second but once it was fully lowered, a 65'' TV hung nicely at the foot of the bed.

I repeated the reaching process and grabbed the actual TV remote. I powered on the TV and opened Youtube, pulling up the school's channel. I joined the already running livestream and the JV game started playing. The score 2-1 was posted in the bottom right corner. Grayson's school is in the lead with 7 minutes left in the game.

I kept the volume low for now because the announcements and noise was a bit blaring but I'll turn it up once Grayson starts watching.

I decided now was a good time to wake him and and shook his shoulder lightly, he stirred but didn't quiet wake so I shook a little bit harder.

"Psst. Wake up, Sweetie. I have a surprise for you." I spoke quietly for his head and he peeked one eye open at me.

"What's with all the surprises today?" He mumbled and closed his eyes again, referencing the massage I gave him previously. He pushed his head back into my chest and readjusted his arms and blatantly cuddled me.

He laid there for a few more moments before realizing what he was doing and unwrapped himself from me. His eyes widened and rolled over to face his back towards me.

I let a chuckle slip past my lips at his reaction and he kicked his legs backwards, kicking me in my calf. His kick wasn't hard, it was more playful than anything.

"Oww. Violent much?" I played with him and he did it again. I grabbed his ankle before he could pull it back and yanked him towards me. He squirmed and tried to kick his leg free. I wrapped my arms around him and laid on top of him, laying some of my weight on him. I don't want to crush him but I want to trap him.

"Hey! Get off of me!" Grayson whined and pushed against me, squirming around in my hold.

"What if I don't want to? I just wanna hold you. Is that so bad?" I questioned and ran my nose along his neck. His scent was strong and intoxicating and I had to resist the urge to mark him. It would be so beautiful sitting on his neck.

Grayson shivered under me and I snapped out of my little trance. I held my face just above Grayson's and stared down into dark blue eyes. I love his eyes. I love the way they sparkle in the light and he the most perfect lashes that frames them nicely.

Grayson stared right back at me. His lips were parted slighting and his breathing slightly quickened. I watched as his eyes left mine and glanced down at my lips. I smirked and he realized what he did and shot his eyes back to mine. His tan cheeks flashed a light shade of pink as he looked away and pushed against me again, trying to escape.

I tightened my hold on him just a little bit and asked a question I wasn't sure how he would respond to, "Grayson, can I kiss you?"

He froze his movement at the question and his mouth hung open slightly as he struggled to find words. I want nothing more than to press my lips against his and show him how much I love him. I want to show him how passionate I am about being with him and protecting him. I want to make him feel loved and safe in my hold.

"I- uh- n-no." He sputtered and I nodded and got off of him. It wasn't the answer I was hoping for but I had to respect it either way. I can only wait for the day when the answer is yes.

I watched as Grayson sat up while avoiding eye contact with me. His eyes flew around the room before he finally realized the surprise playing on the TV.

His eyes widened as he looked at me, back at the screen, and back to me. "Is that my school?"

"Yes—" I didn't get to finish my sentence as his lean body crashed into mine and made me fall sideways on the bed. Sparks erupted between our skin and an indescribable feeling of happiness washed over me from Grayson's reaction. His arms were wrapped around my neck and I could tell he was smiling.

He squeezed me tightly while he laid on top of me, his weight feeling perfect on top of me. Goddess, he is so perfect.

I hugged my mate back and soaked in the moment. Grayson hugged me by himself. He made the choice to show me affection fully aware of what he was doing. I grinned and just held him for a moment before he let go of his grip and crawled off of me. His embarrassment shined in his cheeks as he laid his back against the headboard and started watching the end of the game. His eyesight didn't waver once as he tracked all the movement across the screen.

"Thank you." He said calmly without looking at me. He continued to watch as if he never said anything and I smiled.

"You're very welcome, Sweetie. I have one more surprise. I'll be right back." I got up from the bed and Grayson didn't look at me once as I left the room.

I gave my card to Alex earlier and had him run to the grocery store for me. It probably wasn't the smartest decision to give Alex of all people full reign of my money but he insisted that everything he bought was necessary. I had him go buy a bunch of snacks and drinks that he thinks a teenage boy would want since I didn't have any available here before Grayson arrived.

7 plastic bags sat in the middle of my kitchen counter filled with a variety of chips, candies, sodas, and junk food. I managed to slide all of the bags onto my arms and grabbed some paper towels as well. I sort of waddled my way back upstairs and made lots of crinkling noises as I walked.

I walked back into my room and Grayson looked over at me, his eyes lighting up. I dropped all the bags at the bottom of the bed and Grayson sat up to look in the bags.

"What's this?" He asked, his voice like music to my ears. He has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. It's not high pitched but it's not as low as mine. His voice reminds me of snow. I don't know how to describe it but something about the tranquility of it makes it connect in my mind. I could listen to him talk for hours about anything and everything.

"Literally any snack or drink you could ever want. All yours."

Loud cheering erupted from the TV and we both looked at what had happened. The clock had run to out to 0:00 and the final score projected proudly in the center of the screen. 2-1. A drone shot of Grayson's JV team played across the screen as they all hugged and congratulated each other.

The screen faded out and a bunch of advertisements and sponsors started playing. A 20 minute timer ticked in the bottom right corner to countdown until the Varsity game started. I looked back at Gray and he was softly smiling as he rummaged through a bag of candy. He pulled out a bag of watermelon sour patch kids and tore into it.

I'm trying to take note of what he actually likes out of the stash so I can buy those items specially next time I go grocery shopping. I walked up to the second level of my bedroom where my closet was located and changed into grey joggers and a light blue nike hoodie. I put on a pair of white nike crew socks and grabbed my pair of blue light glasses. I wear them when I work on my laptop or phone for excessive amounts of time, which is often, and I think they help so hopefully they help Grayson.

I made my way back down to Grayson and got comfy on the bed next to him. I wanted to pull him into my side but I refrained because I doubt he would like it very much. I nudged his hand and slipped the glasses into his open hand.

"Put those on."

"I don't wear glasses?"

"They're blue light so they will help your eyes and head not hurt as much from watching the TV. Put them on." I wasn't exactly asking if he wanted to wear them. He was going to or he wasn't going to watch.

Thankfully he unfolded the glasses and slid the clear frames onto his face. The glasses made him seem a lot more innocent looking and soft.

"Aww. You are so cute in glasses." I teased him and he lightly shoved my shoulder, glowering.

"You're annoying." He grumbled and I chuckled. He's so easy to get riled up, I can't help but take advantage of it. It's fun to see his cheeks blaze red and him get all flustered. He's adorable.

I reached into one of the grocery bags by my feet and pulled out a party size bag of Cheetos. I haven't had these in a hot minute.

"Are you eating my snacks?" Grayson piped up and sent me a glare and I scoffed.

"You're going to eat all of these by yourself?" I asked and he nodded.

"All of them. Hands off." He tried to snatch the bag out of my hand but I held it out of his reach.

"I paid for them I think I should have some." I reasoned and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Well suck my dick and cry about it. They're mine."

I raised my eyebrows at the lewd "insult."

"Gladly."

I want nothing more than to pleasure Grayson and show him how much I love him. The thought of him under me, my hands on his body, pleasuring him, toying with him, making him beg and scream, I wanted it. I want to make his body quiver and shake from all the pleasure he's receiving. I want to mark him as mine and he'll mark me as his.

But that is for a later day.

Realization flashed across Gray's face as he scowled which wasn't very scary, just adorable.

"That's not what I meant you perv." He mumbled and shoved more candy in his mouth. He let me keep the Cheetos without anymore argument distracted himself by rummaging through the different bags to find the items he wanted.

"Mmm that's what you said though." I shrugged, amused by his embarrassment. His smart mouth just can't control itself.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Where's my phone?"

I reached over and unplugged his phone from my nightstand. I charged it for him since I knew he'd want to talk to his friends and such.

His background lit up when I unplugged the phone and a photo of Grayson and his little friend Keagan shone brightly. Grayson was clinging onto Keagan's back, almost falling off the side, and they were both hunched over laughing.

Keagan's hands were oddly high on Grayson's thighs and I didn't like how close and touchy the two boys were but he's Grayson's best friend so I kind of have no choice but to tolerate him.

He had tons of notifications and text messages piled up on the screen. Grayson snatched the phone out of my hand and opened it, immediately reading all his texts.

His fingers typed rapidly, switching conversations every few seconds and his phone buzzed continuously.

I answered some emails on my phone as we waited for the game to start. I glanced over at Grayson to see that he was texting Keagan. A sour taste filled my mouth as I watched their conversation drone on and Grayson looked happy to be talking to him.

I want him to be talking to me.

I swallowed my jealousy and glared down at my phone screen as I tried to come up with how to explain a very simple concept to this idiot. He doesn't understand anything and needs everything broken down so that a kindergartner could understand it.

The time finally dwindled down to 0:00 and Grayson shut off his phone, completely captivated into the game. The players were introduced and the other team won the coin toss.

The game was intense and I swear Grayson barely even blinked. He muttered and complained about calls and plays as the teams played competitively, not letting the other score. It was cute to watch Grayson be so hyper-fixated on something and his emotions were a show. He'd smile, cheer, groan, and look downright murderous, all in such short periods of time.

At some point Gray slumped back against the pillows next to me. He has been sitting up straight the whole and I could tell he was getting tired. The halves were each 40 minutes and there was only 10 minutes left in the second half. He's been watching for over an hour and I know his eyes were strained because he kept rubbing them and squinting. After this game he's not looking at another screen for a bit. He needs to give his body time to reset.

I want to take him outside for a little walk since he's been inside all day and it's a perfect time to go outside since the sun is setting so it's not too bright but it's not dark yet. I don't want him to go to sleep to soon because then he'll be up in the middle of the night.

I almost jumped when something hit my shoulder and I saw that Grayson was resting his head against my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him close to my body and he leaned against me. I ran my hand up and down his arm as his eyes didn't leave the TV.

Just when the clock was minutes from running out and a tie was looking likely, our team scored.

Grayson sat up immediately and grinned and cheered.

"Dude, did you see that? We basically just fucking won!" He whipped his head towards me and grabbed his phone to go text someone.

He put his phone back down after a second and watched the clock run to 0:00, signifying the end of the match. The excitement and happiness was radiating off of him in waves and I just watched in contentment.

Gray rubbed his eyes yet again and I knew it was time to shut down the screens since it was over. I powered off the TV and took his phone off the bed, placing it back on the nightstand.

"Do you want to go on a walk? We can go wherever you want. You've been inside all day and it might be nice to stretch and look around."

He seemed to debate the question for a second before nodding, getting up to put on his shoes and I did the same.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

297K 12.4K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
5.3M 166K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
1.1M 38.5K 42
Matthew is sixteen years old and finally in a stable environment, after being in multiple foster homes. But then he gets kidnapped and his whole worl...
3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...