Eruri stories(Erwin x Levi)

Bởi SevenDeep

Just A Eruri Book Oneshot's About My Fav Gay Old Men Xem Thêm

Empty Yard.
Oneshot's 2
Oneshot's 3.
Oneshot 4
Oneshot's 5
Oneshot's 6
oneshot's 7
Oneshot's 8
Oneshot's 9
Oneshot's 10
Oneshot's 11
Oneshot's 12
Oneshot's 13
Oneshot's true Devil 14. part 1.
False Angel Oneshot's 15. Part 2
Moonflower Oneshot's 16 Part 3.
Oneshot's 17
Oneshot's. 18
Oneshot's 22
Oneshot's 19
Oneshot's 20
Oneshot's 21 part 2
Oneshot's 25
Oneshot's 23
Oneshot's 24
Oneshot's Part 26
Oneshot's 27
Oneshot's 28
Oneshot's 29
Oneshot's 30
Oneshot's 31
Oneshot's 32
Oneshot's 33
Oneshot's 34
Oneshot's 35
Oneshot's 36
Oneshot's 37
Oneshot's 38
Oneshot's 39
Oneshot's 40
Oneshot's 41
Oneshot's 42.
Oneshot's 43
Oneshot's 45
Oneshot's 46
Oneshot's 47
Oneshot's 48
Oneshot's 49
Oneshot's 50
Oneshot's 51
Oneshot's 52
Oneshot's 53
Oneshot's 54

Oneshot's 44

304 2 0
Bởi SevenDeep

Erwin's staring at himself in the mirror and has been for the most part of five minutes. He turns slightly, checking how the suit makes him look from the side. He frowns; not fantastic but he supposes it'll do.

"I said wear the black one." Levi says from the doorway to their bedroom.

Erwin spots him in the reflection and smiles.

"Of course you'd say that. You don't own any other color."

Levi waves his hand and pushes away from the door frame. "You like me in black."

Erwin watches him stalk forward until he's stood next to him, eyeing him up like a meal.

"Are you sure you have to go?" Levi asks and runs his fingers down Erwin's silk tie. He reminds Erwin of a siren stalking its prey.

"It's Nile's promotion party, of course I have to go." Erwin turns back to the mirror and adjusts his tie. "Him and Marie are expecting me."

Levi clicks his tongue. " Marie. Of course."

"She's a married woman, Levi." Erwin reminds him. "And I'm a married man."

Levi rolls his eyes. "I've seen the way she looks at you."

"Oh? And how does she look at me?" Erwin asks with a smirk. Levi's glaring at his reflection.

"How I look at you." Levi snaps and crosses his arms.

Erwin finally turns around, smirking at his lover. He's the jealous kind but it never comes out of a place of malice, only protection. Regardless, it's cute.

"I'll only be there for an hour." Erwin says and picks up his jacket. He leans down, giving Levi a kiss on the cheek. "Don't wait up for me."

Levi mutters a goodbye and disappears into the en-suit, presumably to get ready for bed.

Erwin checks his pockets to make sure he has everything before leaving the apartment. He gets to his car when he realises his keys aren't in his jacket, which is where he placed them specifically so he wouldn't forget them. Sighing, he treks back up the four flights of stairs back to the apartment.

"Have you seen my car keys?" Erwin shouts from the lounge. He's pulling cushions off the couch when he hears Levi's muffled ' no. '

Erwin sighs again, looking around the lounge, down the side of the couch, under the chairs, behind the curtains, in the flower pots. He rubs his eyes and checks his watch.

"Levi, I'm going to be late, are you sure you haven't seen my keys?" Erwin calls from the lounge. He's faced with silence and raises a brow. "Levi?"

Still nothing. Their apartment isn't that big that Levi couldn't hear him, surely. He frowns, checks his watch again and accepts that he's going to be late. He doesn't really want to go but it's a courtesy thing, he supposes.

The door to the bedroom is ajar when he approaches and he pushes it open further, certainly not expecting to see Levi, face down, back arched, ass up on the bed in nothing but a black babydoll and lacy thong. In his mouth, between his teeth, are Erwin's car keys.

Erwin's mouth goes dry. He opens it to speak but closes it again, suddenly feeling the need to swallow. Levi's looking at him in the reflection of the mirror with a positively menacing look on his face, as if he knows exactly what he's doing to Erwin.

"Found them." Levi says, pulling the keys from his teeth and holding them out for Erwin. He shifts, moving his ass and Erwin can't take his eyes away.

"You evil, evil little man." Erwin shakes his head and darts forward, snatching the keys from Levi's hand and throwing them to the floor.

His hands glide over Levi's presented ass, sliding the babydoll up to expose the flesh. He needs to touch, needs to feel that warm, beautiful flesh between his fingers. He's half hard from just the sight and he should be embarrassed but no coherent thoughts are crossing his mind at this point.

"You're going to be late." Levi teases as he pushes back against Erwin's hands.

Erwin looks up into the mirror in front of the bed, seeing the devilish smirk on Levi's face.

"Let me see you." Erwin says.

Levi sits up on his knees, showing Erwin his body in the mirror. The lace from the babydoll just about covers his pretty pink nipples but Erwin can still see them through the lingerie. The babydoll ends just over his thighs, covering the thong so Erwin looks down in front of him, seeing the way the tight fabric slides in between those delicious cheeks that are pressed against his growing erection.

Erwin slides one hand up and around Levi to brush over a nipple and tease it. Levi gasps when he pinches it between his thumb and index finger.

"Of all the times to pull this shit, you decide to do it tonight." Erwin growls, low in Levi's ear.

"I deserve your attention more than that bimbo." Levi responds, breathless.

Erwin hums and pulls on Levi's nipple, earning a whine and a grind against his cock.

"When did you take my car keys?" He asks.

Levi turns, pushing Erwin back and shifting between his legs.

"Don't overthink it."

Hands are suddenly at his trousers, unbuttoning them and slipping his half hard cock out within seconds. He groans at the contact, feeling Levi's soft, delicate fingers stroking over his shaft and pumping him until he's fully erect.

"God, Levi..." Erwin moans.

Levi licks at the tip, sucks lightly and moans around him as he takes all of him at once. Erwin curses under his breath and his head falls back, hitting the mattress. Levi pulls back and hollows his cheeks, sucking gloriously and then taking all of Erwin in again. He bobs his head, swallowing expertedly around Erwin's cock each time it hits the back of his throat. Erwin knew he was good at head but he's never deepthroated him on the first try, it usually takes some warming up.

Erwins mind is in a haze of pleasure but something in the corner of his eye catches his attention and he lifts his head, looking into the mirror where the movement was based. Levi has moved the thong to the side and is fingering himself, knowing full well Erwin can see him. He moans around Erwin's cock and when Erwin looks down, he locks eyes with Levi, mouth still full of Erwin.

Honestly, Erwin doesn't know where to look. He's torn between watching Levi pleasure himself or watching Levi take every inch of him with ease, staring at him the whole time. Both make him dangerously close and he's not coming yet.

Levi moans around him again and Erwin grabs a fistful of his hair, yanking him up. Levi's breathless, teary eyed and a line of saliva still connects his swollen lips to Erwin's cock.

"On your front." Erwin commands.

Levi obeys and Erwin can see him remove his fingers from himself in the mirror. Erwin sits up, watching Levi shift and return to the same position Erwin found him in. He lifts the babydoll up and kisses each knot on Levi's spine, stroking a hand over the curve of his ass. He spreads Levi's cheeks wide and moves the thong out of the way, admiring his puckered, pink hole. It's pinker than usual, obviously from Levi's previous fingering and Erwin's mouth waters.

Without a word, Erwin goes all in and licks a hard, wet stripe over Levi's entrance. He gasps, jolts forward and ends with a curse.

"Fucker." Levi murmurs.

Erwin ignores him, instead continuing his abuse on Levi's hole. He licks, sucks and prods it with his tongue, finding it looser than normal and easier to pry open. He suspects Levi planned this and had prepared himself earlier but he doesn't accuse just yet, opting to enjoy the moans coming from his lover.

He pulls back for air, slipping a finger inside of Levi. His lover takes it as if it's nothing and pushes back, wanting more.

"I'm ready, Erwin, please. "

"Oh? And when did you find the time to prepare yourself for me?" Erwin asks and curls his finger, licking around the digit teasingly.

" Fuck- " Levi gasps. "I-in the shower."

Erwin chuckles and straightens, giving Levi's ass a firm smack. "You're a little slut."

" Erwin! Fuck me already!" Levi whines and pushes back against Erwin's exposed cock.

His cock slides between Levi's cheeks and the friction is intoxicating. Erwin pats Levi's thigh and he shifts, giving Erwin a questioning look. He catches on when Erwin moves to the bedside table and he sighs, pointing at the pillow where their bottle of lubricant sits. How Erwin didn't see it, he doesn't know, but then again, he was a little distracted. He coats himself in a generous layer and sits on the edge of the bed, patting his lap.

Levi climbs on top of him, except he's facing away. Erwin is about to question him when he sees Levi take his cock in one hand and slowly sink down onto it in one, fluid motion.

Erwin groans, low and long at the tight heat engulfing him. He grasps Levi's hips, hard enough to bruise and forces himself still. After all the times they've had sex, Erwin still has to fight to control himself. Levi is like a drug to him and this whole experience proves it.

Levi lets out a low moan when he rises up and sinks back down, his ass greedily sucking Erwin in.

" Jesus, Levi."

Levi hums and starts up a steady pace, bouncing up and down on Erwin's dick as if he was made for it. Erwin can't stop staring at his ass, the way it sucks in him, takes him with ease. He can see the excess lube pooling at the base of his cock and sticking to Levi's cheeks, leaving a sticky sheen on his skin. He finds it arousing and he doesn't know why.

Levi begins to speed up and Erwin rips his eyes away from his ass, looking into the mirror and seeing him stroking himself. He's moved the thong down below his balls, letting it rest there as he pumps himself. His cheeks are tinted a beautiful pink, his eyes are half lidded and full of lust. He's the most gorgeous he's ever been and Erwin can't take his eyes away. He holds Levi's hip with one hand, pressing his chest to Levi's back and puts the other on his lover's chin.

"Look at yourself." Erwin breathes, turning Levi's head to face the mirror. "Look at how fucking gorgeous you are."

Levi moans, half lidded eyes locking with his own reflection. He moves his hips faster, slamming down onto Erwin's cock and stroking himself frantically. His cheeks slap against Erwin's flesh, creating the lewdest noise Erwin's ever heard and it only adds to his arousal. The thong bites into the flesh of his ass and Erwin loops two fingers around it and pulls. Levi jerks and gasps.

"Fuck, fuck , Erwin, I'm gonna come." Levi's breathy moans fill the room.

"Look at me." Erwin growls. Levi does and their eyes meet in the mirror and Erwin can't stop himself from thrusting up, meeting Levi's frantic pace. "I want to see you when you come."

Levi slams his hips down once more before his eyes flutter momentarily and his body tenses. He comes over the babydoll, staining the black fabric with white and spasms around Erwin's cock. Erwin watches in pure animalistic awe, sees the way Levi's mouth hangs open when he comes and hears the stuttering moans that escape his mouth.

He really is beautiful.

Erwin follows close behind, just as Levi's insides stop tensing, he lets out a long, breathy groan and spills himself inside. Levi's still riding him, moaning in the aftermath of his orgasm and Erwin feels his come begin to leak out. He sees it pooling at the base of his cock and he groans at the sight, grabbing Levi's hips and forcing him down to the hilt.

"Fuck." Erwin breathes. His head falls to Levi's shoulder and Levi's body goes limp against him. They're both breathing heavily, coming down from their highs.

"You can probably still make it to that party." Levi says.

Erwin chuckles and shakes his head. "There's more important things than that stupid party. I'll just tell Nile I've fallen ill."

Levi hums and climbs off his lap, grimacing at the come dripping down his legs.

"Look at me." Erwin says, admiring the way his come looks over Levi's thighs.

Levi narrows his eyes and turns to face him. The babydoll is ruffled and pulled down, exposing his abused nipples and pale flesh. A strap has fallen off his shoulder and hangs loosely over the top of his arm. He looks wrecked, to put it simply, and Erwin drinks up the sight.

"I do really like you in black." He smirks. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.2K 250 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
55K 520 11
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PERMENANTLY DISCONTINUED! * * * * * I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! Mature content I apologize i...
1.7K 135 32
A month filled with 31 different AUs with my OCs
19.4K 740 18
A One Shot Collection