Are We Only Roommates? Venom...

由 venomlover_2021

"Oh, hi!" Eddie said cheerfully as he came forwards. "You must be my new roommate!" That's when the person tu... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
New Fanfic!

Chapter Thirteen

768 26 46
由 venomlover_2021

That instant, the door burst open. Eddie struggled in Carnage's grip, trying to get away from that deadly mouth.

"Guys!" he yelled, kicking his dangling legs at Carnage.

He was greatly surprised when the whole group just stood there and laughed.

"Guys! Come on, it's not funny!" he said. "He's gonna eat me!"

"Eddie, relax," Anne laughed. "It was a prank!"

"What?" Looking back at the red symbiote, Eddie saw that Carnage was smirking at him, trying not to laugh. "Wait, but what about the serum stuff?"

"It was colored water," Carnage explained as he set Eddie down, releasing him.

"Wait, then who shot you?"

"I did ."

Venom smirked as he came in through the door, an empty syringe in his hand.

"Venom? What? Was this a prank?" Eddie asked, still confused.

Venom laughed and nodded.

"You should have seen your face!" he crowed.

"But I thought you and Carnage were—"

"We're friends," Carnage chuckled. "It was all a prank. He pretended everything, from the hostile manner towards me at the beginning to the locker room set up."

"Wait, but what about the homecoming event? What was that?" Eddie wondered, still not convinced.

"I was drunk," Carnage replied. "Venom actually didn't have to pretend for that one. I tend to get a little....touchy...when I'm loopy."

"Wait, so all of this was a prank?" Eddie grinned. "Like, all of it?"

"Not all of it," Venom corrected. "Us being together is real. Just wanted to let you know that you're appreciated."

"You pulled this prank for two months."

"It was hard, not gonna lie, but we did it," Venom replied. "Carnage was never bad in the first place, we just thought it would be funny to make him the bad guy because of his name."

"We called everyone in the group we knew was going to be here and they played along as well," Riot added.

"You guys are awful," Eddie muttered but he was smiling. "What made you think to do this?"

"It was all Anne's idea," Venom said. "She knew how you were feeling after she went to be with Dan so she made up this plan and everything to cheer you up."

"Wow."

Anne smirked.

"I think you enjoyed this, Eddie," she said.

"Yeah, but did it have to be two months? I feel like Carnage was left out of everything until now," Eddie said.

"I'm fine. It was a good role and I enjoyed it," Carnage laughed. "Besides, this shows you're a person who actually cares about others despite what others think about them. You have a good character."

"Oh. Thanks."

"Now, we're going to officially head out," Dan said. "We have a reservation set at ten o'clock for an escape room."

"Wait, wait, wait, so what about that dude you were telling me about? Your old boss? Is he actually doing that kind of stuff?"

Carnage laughed.

"Also a prank," he said.

"Oh. Good. But still....two months? Seriously?" he looked at Anne. Anne shrugged.

"It was entertaining," she smiled.

"So....no more drama?"

"Hopefully not."

"Well, we should probably get going if we want to be there are ten," Riot said as he began to head out the door.

As the others began to head out, Eddie turned to Venom.

"I have so much to ask you," he said. Venom chuckled.

"You'll do that when we're back in our room," he replied. "You got a report to finish, right?"

"Yeah." Eddie turned to Carnage. "Well...it was nice to see you in action," he grinned. "You should be in drama."

"I am, actually," Carnage replied. After a pause, he smirked. "Well, you two should probably go back to your dorm. I don't want to intrude on your time together."

"Thanks, Carnage," Venom said with a smile and turned to Eddie. "Ready to get some homework done?"

"Eh, not really, but I have to," Eddie said. "Bye, Carnage."

"Bye, guys, " Carnage said with a wave as the door closed. "Guess this is what I get for being a rich city boy," he mused with a grin. "Friends and pranks. Life is good."

Eddie was still shook from the prank. As soon as the door closed, he turned to Venom.

"Seriously, that was a prank?" he asked for the one hundredth time.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, but two months....? Geez. Remind me to ask you tomorrow to give me more details."

Venom chuckled and moved him backwards towards his desk.

"Finish your homework," he said.

"What, why you being so insistent? Are we gonna do what we did last night?" Venom leaned in close.

"Do you want to? " he asked quietly.

Eddie smiled sheepishly.

"Well, I kinda havta get this paper done..." he began but before he could get anything else out, Venom had pressed a kiss to his mouth.

"V..." he gasped, trying to push the other away. "I need to—" His breath hitched when Venom allowed one finger to slip in his pants.

"Yes? You need to what? What do you need to do?" Venom smirked against his neck.

"I need— oh —to finish this," Eddie muttered as the tip of Venom's claw gently skimmed against the head of his dick.

"Then finish it," Venom chuckled.

"I c-can't."

"Why not?"

"Y-you're distracting me."

"Then don't be distracted."

"Venom—" Eddie felt his boyfriend slowly shoving his entire hand into Eddie's boxers.

"Hmm? Yes, Eddie?" Venom mused, faking innocence.

"I-I'm ready."

"No, no, Eddie, you need to finish your homework," Venom replied, turning his boyfriend's whole body around and making him face his computer, keeping both hands at work, one in his pants, the other lifting up his shirt.

"I-I can't when you're touching me like that," Eddie stuttered as that long tongue  curled tenderly around his throat, tickling him a little.

"Focus, baby," Venom whispered.

Oh. Eddie shuddered. His dick twitched. Venom chuckled, liking that reaction.

"Aww....did you like being called that?" he mused by Eddie's ear. "You like being called my little baby?"

"V..." Eddie bit his lip and blushed crimson.

"Ah, that's what you are. My little baby. My little boyfriend. My dear sweet boyfriend." Venom moved closer, the back of the chair groaning in protest. "After you finish your paper, we can try some new things...."

"Okay." Eddie was up for it and tried to work very hard, but when Venom was touching him and being this close, made him flustered and unable to think.

When he finally, finally finished his paper, he was shaking so much and his dick felt like was going to explode.

"I'm done, I'm done," he whispered as he turned off the computer.

"Hmm, goood. Now...let's start, shall we?" Eddie nodded eagerly. "Take your shirt off."

Eddie did so quickly and a little clumsily because of his excitement as Venom did the same. He couldn't help but still be in awe at the symbiote in front of him. There had only been a few times when Venom had been shirtless in front of him and once totally naked when they were in the shower but other than that—

"You're so perfect, Eddie," Venom purred as he allowed one hand so slide down Eddie's chest and tease at his abdomen. Eddie jolted a little as the sensation and Venom chuckled, doing the motion again.

"S-stop!" Eddie muttered, giggling, trying to swat the hand away.

"You know, I could just tickle you instead, " Venom said sweetly as he began to back Eddie towards his bed.

"Please don't," Eddie said as the back of his knees hit the bed and he plopped down clumsily. Venom followed, grinning widely, claws wiggling teasingly as he slowly stalked towards his prey.

"I'm gonna do it," he sang. "I'm gonna tickle you..."

"Noooo!" Eddie screeched as Venom crawled over him and began to let his claws gently rake up and down against his stomach. He tried to curl up into the fetal position to protect himself but Venom chuckled darkly and held him down easily with one hand.

"By the time we're done here, I'm going to have found all of your sweet spots," he growled. "You have such a cute laugh, Eddie. You need to use it more often... "

Eddie kicked and squirmed when Venom began to torture him relentlessly. He was laughing so hard he was crying, tears squeezing past his tightly shut eyes. He gasped, trying to get his breath back.

"V-Venom!" he wheezed, trying to break free as Venom began playing all of his sweet spots, particularly the most sensative places like his neck and stomach.

"Aww, look at you, Eddie, so cute," Venom cooed as he leaned down further.

"I am noahhhhh !" Eddie's laugh instantly turned into a surprised yelp as Venom's tongue slowly trailed up his torso. Venom had stopped tickling him and was now using his free hand to stroke and squeeze. Shit. That went fast. One moment he was getting tickled the next he was being touched in that way.

"Oh...." Eddie moaned softly as Venom nibbled on his ear and licked as his neck.

"Yes, you arrreee," Venom growled and then kissed him. Eddie gave a little squeak of surprise but then instantly melted when Venom deepened it quickly, turning it into a hot make-out.

He felt Venom reaching down towards his pants and heard the buckle being undone. But he didn't care. Nope. All he wanted was Venom and what he had to give him.

Venom shifted, taking his pants off and then pulled back a little.

"You want to do this?" he asked cautiously. Eddie glanced down without thinking and his eyes grew the size of dinner plates as he saw the huge, heavy, thick, utterly massive dick hanging down between Venom's legs.

"Hhooo.....holy shit...." he gasped softly, eyes locked on that massive member. Venom knew what he was looking so intently at and smiled smugly.

"It's only my dick, Eddie," he teased.

"Can that thing even fit inside me?" Eddie asked before he thought.

Venom's eyes widened, surprised at the question. But then that smug grin was back.

"If it can fit in your little mouth, then it can fit inside your little ass," he growled.

"Now I'm scared to let you see mine," Eddie replied with a little smile. "It's so much smaller than that."

"No, let me see," Venom said and gently began to unbuckle Eddie's pants and slipped the belt off, dropping it carelessly onto the floor. He reached with his claws and tugged his boyfriend's pants down easily, also discarding those on the floor.

"V, I really don't think that—"

Venom gasped as he looked down at it.

"Awww, look at it! It's so cute!" he cooed, stroking it gently.

"V-venom...." Eddie gasped and then moaned as Venom allowed his entire hand to wrap around it, dwarfing it completely in his massive hand.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Eddie. I like it...." Venom mused as he carefully began pumping Eddie's dick. "Such a cute, little thing..."

"Stop calling me and my dick cute," Eddie mumbled blushing uncontrollably. Venom's grin widened.

"Would you rather have me use the word beautiful?"

"Fuck," Eddie moaned as Venom began to lick and kiss him again.

"Oh, I'm flattered, Eddie," Venom said sweetly. "You want to fuck me? Or...." He leaned down and spoke into Eddie's ear. ".... do you want to be fucked?"

Eddie whined and Venom chuckled.

"Awww, you do? We can try both if you want," he replied. "I'll go first. Tell me if you're not comfortable with this and I'll stop, alright? " Eddie nodded. "Good boy."

Venom smiled.

"I think you're relaxed enough," he said and lined himself up, pushing Eddie's knees up so he could have more access. "Yes, this will be nice." He paused. "How are you feeling about this?"

"Keep going," Eddie replied with a little shaky moan as Venom's hand continued to pump and jerk his cock.

"Gladly ," Venom mused and allowed the tip of his finger to press into Eddie's eager hole. His tongue lolled sinfully out of his mouth as Eddie moaned a little louder and he chuckled, enjoying that Eddie thought that this was his dick being put inside of him.

"How does it feel?" he asked smugly, wiggling his finger around.

"S-so good," Eddie breathed.

"You're so warm and tight, Eddie...."

"Hoooo.....yeah, I've never done this before."

"My dick is pretty big, I don't want to hurt you," Venom said, pushing his finger in furthur as he said the second word.

"It doesn't hurt," Eddie replied voice a little strained. "It feels nice."

"Hmm, good." Venom grinned devilishly and shoved a second finger in beside the first one. Eddie keened.

"The fuck, did you just make it bigger?!" he gasped.

Venom laughed.

"I did," he growled. "You like it? Want me to make it even bigger for you?"

"Please..." Eddie stuttered.

"Gladly." Venom smirked and added a third finger. Eddie's back arched as he gasped blissfully.

"Oh, my god," he whispered.

"Give it time," Venom mused, licking his face with his tongue. "You need to stretch more for me."

"Uh-huh."

Venom enjoyed how Eddie thought that it was his dick inside Eddie's ass. He almost laughed aloud and almost told him, but he didn't want to ruin the fun. He would have to tell him afterwards.

Once Eddie was relaxed enough, Venom slowly began to take his hand out of his ass. Eddie whined in protest.

"What're you doing?" he whined.

"Taking it out so I can go in furthur," Venom explained, laughing inside. "Be patient, little guy. It takes time."

"I-okay...." Eddie breathed.

Venom smiled as he drew out his soaking wet hand and admired the slick wet on it. He was tempted to just shove his tongue into Eddie's wet ass but they hadn't agreed on that. So he lined himself up and slowly shoved the tip of his fat cock inside.

Eddie shouted and cumed. Like, actually cumed. They hadn't even truely fucked and the kid had cumed already. Venom laughed.

"Aww, Eddieee," he chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "Too much for you?"

But when he looked down, Eddie was asleep. Venom chuckled, mirthful, and softly kissed him.

"Poor Eddie, knocked out already?" he teased and then grinned as he climbed off the bed, tucking him in, pulling the blankets over him. Picking up his and Eddie's clothes off the floor, he put them in the hamper and then changed into his pajama pants. Smirking, he turned off the lights and then crawled into his bed.

"Night-night, Eddie," he whispered with a chuckle.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

207K 6.8K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
1.2K 80 14
Once he was able to see his face clearly, Taehyung realised who the boy was. He was one of 'them'. ...
456K 24.4K 75
Flynn Skylar is finally in college. He's now in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend Harley and it seems like they're falling apart. He n...