Do, I look ok? (rewrite)

Aizawa_togamhhh द्वारा

Bakugo is a abused teen with only one quirk when most people have two . With feeling like he's a burden when... अधिक

Untitled part

Untitled Part 2

21 0 0
Aizawa_togamhhh द्वारा

~ Time skip~

The teacher purposefully tells the class that I want to go into ua. Then Alex goes on his rant about how I'm useless and that I will never be better than him. As if I didn't already know, he tells me to take a swan dive off the roof if I want 2 quirks in the next life. Then I think maybe he's right, then I run out of the classroom and make my plan and I will execute it in 3 days.

Aizawa Pov

After I get off the phone with Mic. I start to wrap up my nightly patrol then I see someone with green hair.

~ Time skip to when deku wakes up and aizawa knows about his body~ and deku pov

I open my eyes to see a bright white light. I mumble"Is this the end?" I hear a "No it isn't a problem child." I know that voice right away. "Eraser head, can I please get an autograph?"

He replies "Sure, if we can go home and talk."

I worriedly say " What n..no i can go home by myself i have already caused enough trouble and father is probably worried." I hear him say I know. That's when I ask him to step out so I can get ready and he hesitantly leaves.

I search my body for a blade and start to get anxious when I can't. I hear my phone ringing dragging me out of my thoughts. I go over and see it's Kacchan. As I pick up I hear him yelling about how I didn't come over for him to clean me up and I hear the worry in his voice. As i'm calming my unrelated brother down Mr. Aizawa comes in with a questioning glare.

And telling me we got to go. Kacchan hears and tells me " YOU FUCKING MET ERASER-FUCKING- HEAD AND DIDN'T TELL ME! HOWWW?! IF YOU WEREN'T MY BROTHER I WOULD SEND YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!" I sigh while rubbing my neck and tell him that he caught me when I jumped off a roof. I already know his reaction will either be regret or anger. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Doctors Love ira🦋 द्वारा

आध्यात्मिक

50.9K 6.9K 27
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
To The Straight Path. Minaaz द्वारा

आध्यात्मिक

19.3K 1.8K 92
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
12.1K 477 63
Ben and his wife, Kayla, are foster parents who take in kids who have had a difficult start to life to share all the love they can give. It was a dre...
5.8K 792 25
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...