Anastasia Swan (Caius and Ale...

De Ariana_stories07

Anastasia Swan is Isabella Swan' sister. She is 4 years old and loves her older sister. Her mother was from R... Mai multe

Introduction
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
🥺
•12•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•

•13•

6K 137 10
De Ariana_stories07

Caius was laying on my right, and Alec on my left. Caius was reading a book while Alec kept tickling me every now and then.

"Cinderella quickly put dirt on her face and pretended to clean before-" Caius cut himself off.

Alec tickled my sides causing me giggle and kick my left leg up to wrap around Caius arm. I tried turning away from Alec but his arms were keeping me close to him so he could tickle me.

"Caius-please-help!!" I said through my laughing fit.

Caius ripped Alec's arms off me and pulled me to his chest. I was laying on top of him now.

"Alec! I'm trying to read Cinderella to her." Caius growled.

Alec laughed and grabbed me, now I was laying on top of him.

"She doesn't want to listen to that. She wants to have fun." Alec said.

Caius grabbed me and placed me on top of him.

"It's her bed time. She even suggested this book."

Alec took me from Caius and placed me on top of him.

"Well she never listened to you reading it anyways. Guess she became bored." Alec said

Caius grabbed me and placed me on top of him. Oh goodness.

"Only because you keep distracting her!" Caius growled.

Alec grabbed me and placed me on top of him. At this point I've had enough. I sat up and straddled Alec's waist. I slapped his face and then reached over and slapped Caius's face. They looked at me shocked.

"Hey! I know I'm small but that doesn't mean you can just toss me around! And don't look at me like that! You know it didn't hurt!" I said.

I was pointing my little index finger at both of them as I talked. Alec smiled and grabbed my hand. He kissed from my hand all the way to my elbow.

"Sorry, principessa." He said.

"I'm sorry, gattina." Caius said.

I smiled and crawled over to lay on top of Caius. Alec groaned.

"Alec, I cuddled with you for two weeks while Caius was all alone. Your not my only mate. In fact, you get more attention than Caius does." I said.

I heard Caius chuckle in satisfaction, like he won. I slapped his arm.

"Hey. Don't do that." I said to Caius.

Alec looked down and pouted. I sighed and crawled over to him and kissed all over his face. Then I crawled back to Caius and snuggled up to his chest. Caius started purring.

I love when he does that. I sighed happily and let myself fall asleep.

——

"Wait.... so..... your really going to war with the Cullens? I mean I knew it, but..... it didn't really...... I don't know how to..... ugh, how do I explain it."

Caius hugged me and cooed.

"Shhhh, Gattina. I understand. It didn't process properly in your cute little head. Yes, we are going to war with the Cullens." Caius said.

I looked at my mates with tears in my eyes.

"What if-... what if something happens to you two? I'll be all alone. I won't be able to live with myself. Why do you have to go? Why can't you just stay here with me?! You can protect me. Please!" I let out a sob at the end.

My tears rolled down my cheeks. I sat down in the floor and pulled my knees to my chest, my head buried in my knees.

I felt my two mates wrap their arms around me and placed soothing kisses on my shoulder and neck.

"I can't stay, Gattina. As much as I want to. I'm the king, I must show justice with my two brothers. Alec is my personal guard, he will have to stay with me the whole time. We will protect each other. I'd rather you here all safe and sou-" Caius was cut off.

"There will be no need for tears brother, she will be coming with us." Aro said.

My head snapped up and looked at Caius. Both my mates growled loudly.

"What?!" They yelled in sync.

"Her gift is so powerful. If the Cullens really are brave enough to go against us, they will all die from her gift. We will need her on the battle field. The information that little birdie told us about the Cullens gathering witnesses has been quite useful. She's coming and that's final." Aro said in a stern voice.

"Aro! It's dangerous for her-" Caius' growling was cut off by Aro's.

"I said it is final! Besides, she has you two to protect her and everyone else. The last person the Cullens and their witnesses would go after is her, she's a child after all." Aro said and walked out.

I saw Caius's upper lip and Alec's fingers twitch in anger. Their red eyes seeming darker. I stood up and clapped.

"At least I know that I can protect all of us now." I almost squealed.

My smile faded when I saw my mates glare at me.

"You. Stay here." Alec said sternly.

I froze. I've never seen him so... Strict? Both Caius and Alec walked out, slamming the door shut. I flinched.

What?

——

Even though like 15 minutes ago I was told to stay in the room, I'm walking through the hallways going to the throne room.

I use my gift to open one of the really heavy doors that lead to the throne room. Peeking my head in, I see a mess.

"YOU JUST LET HER DIE!!!" Caius yelled loudly.

The guards all jumped, even Jane. I'm sure a saw the tiniest little flinch from Aro and Marcus.

There was wood shaped as a person? It was my height. All the guards had broken off into two groups. One had the famous Volturi uniform on and the others had causal clothes. They were fighting and it looked to be that the ones wearing the Volturi uniform had been trying to protect the wood shaped person?

"Sorry, master." Felix said.

"SORRY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH IF ANASTASIA IS DEAD, YOU IMBECILE!!! YOUR A BIG GIANT THAT CAN'T EVEN LOOK AFTER A LITTLE GIRL!!! USELESS!!!" Alec yelled.

Felix took a few steps back when he saw the little bit of black smoke coming out of Alec's hands. He's losing control...?

"It's a piece of wood. It would be different if it was actually her." I heard one of the lower guards mutter.

If I could hear, everyone else could. Caius and Alec's heads snapped to the lower guard who gulped.

"What?" Caius asked calmly.

Strangely enough, his calm voice was scarier than when he was yelling. His upper lip twitched. 

"I-I-I- nothing master." The lower guard said shaking.

Caius and Alec slowly walked to the guard.

"So your acting like a smart ass now?" Caius asked.

"N-n-no s-sorry m-master. I w-will try h-harder." The guard stuttered.

Caius was about to say something when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around and saw the human secretary looking at me with a glare and her chest puffed out.

"You shouldn't be here." The secretary said.

I glared at her with so much hate.

"Anastasia."

I flinched and turned around seeing my mates in front of me with their arms crossed. They glared at me.

"I-I-" I started but they cut me off.

Alec picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He smacked my bum hard, causing me to yelp.

"Didn't we tell you stay in the room?!!" Alec yelled.

"Why don't you ever listen?!!!" Caius yelled.

They ran to the room and threw me on the bed.

"For the last time Anastasia, STAY!!!!" Alec yelled.

They both turned around and walked out, slamming the door.

I looked down and teared up. I should've listened. Now I'm in trouble.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

516K 9.8K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...
89.2K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
507K 10.1K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...
593K 13.8K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...