✅ LITTLE MOM [English Versio...

Bởi yizhanbunnyturtles

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI] (COMPLETED) One night ruined Wang Yibo's life, his hard work all along was shattered alon... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE
Character Introduction
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter -6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter -14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter -18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Extra chapter -1
Extra chapter - 2

Final chapter

4.7K 294 69
Bởi yizhanbunnyturtles

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI]

◇◇◇

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo who were kissing were shocked. They searched for the source of the familiar voice. They only found Xiao Ruze and Xiao Wuxian skateboarding.

Where is Xiao Hua?

They finally found their son yelling at another handsome young man. Maybe a friend.

But Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo didn't want to meddle in their son's affairs too deeply or their son would feel uncomfortable. In the end, Xiao Hua chased the handsome young man away and the young man finally gave up.

Feeling his parents watching, Xiao Hua finally looked away and went back to playing with his brothers.

After the incident, Xiao Hua became silent and they had dinner outside.

"A-Hua, who was the young man you met earlier?" asked Wang Yibo making his son freeze.

"Friend."

"Since when did we teach you to be so rude and disrespectful?"

"But Pa, he..." Xiao Hua's words were cut off by Xiao Zhan's sharp glare.

"Invite him to dinner and show your apologies. The Xiao family didn't teach you to be uneducated."

Xiao Hua swallowed his saliva and lowered his head.

"All matters can be discussed amicably, moreover the young man looks like a good boy."

Xiao Hua lowered his head and apologized.

After dinner, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo making out in the room, Xiao Zhan leaned on the head of the mattress and Wang Yibo leaned on his chest. The man was still as brave as the first time they met, still the most handsome man in the world.

"Do you think that's A-Hua's lover?"

"Then I'll break his neck."

Wang Yibo hit Xiao Zhan's arm who was hugging him in disgust. Causing laughter from the handsome man.

"You know not A-Ru even has a girlfriend, beautiful girl."

"Uhm, I know because I was monitoring them."

"You're a protective father." Wang Yibo looked up at Xiao Zhan and the man pecked his lips.

"It's okay, I like doing it."

Wang Yibo laughed. The two kissed deep enough and long enough, until Xiao Zhan couldn't take it anymore and turned around, until Wang Yibo was shocked.

"Oh come on I have work tomorrow!"

"Just one time, I can't stand it since morning."

"Since when can you endure it?" Wang Yibo saw his beloved pajamas being pulled open to his shoulders and back. So sexy in the eyes of Xiao Zhan who is never satisfied with fondling Wang Yibo.

"Umm he! Not once!" Xiao Zhan bit Wang Yibo's shoulder.

◆◆◆◆◆

That night Xiao Zhan took the opportunity to pick up Wang Yibo at the hospital, and they went home together.

When they entered, they found a tall youth, cold-faced, with golden beads and skin as white as jade.

"Evening Mr. Xiao and Mr. Wang." The young man bowed his head in respect.

"Night, what's your name?"

"I'm Lan Zhan, Xiao Hua's classmate."

Xiao Hua's face paled when his parents came home, he came closer and looked at his parents who casually walked to their room.

"You, don't say anything!" Xiao Hua hissed and the door opened and Xiao Ruze entered with an ignorant chuckle.

"Hey bro!" greeted Xiao Ruze and stepped into his room.

While Xiao Wuxian was casually playing, he brought out a toy gun and shot at Xiao Hua.

"Ow!" The young man rubbed his forehead. "Let's go to my room first." Xiao Hua drags Lan Zhan to his room. The rabbit-toothed youth sat on his bed. "I invited you to dinner because my father told me to, because he saw me kick you out in the park yesterday, so don't expect more."

Lan Zhan was still silent and nodded. Xiao Hua snorted.

When dinner started, the young man was also still wearing a straight face. Reminds Xiao Zhan of Wang Yibo before becoming his wife.

"Lan Zhan, what hobbies do you have?"

"Read a book."

"Oh, you like the food?" Wang Yibo tried to melt the dinner that was feeling stiff tonight.

"This is very tasty, thank you Mr. Wang."

"Are you guys making up?"

"Not yet/Already."

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo look at each other Xiao Hua and Lan Zhan.

"No lying, Hua." Wang Yibo smiled. Looking at Xiao Hua and Xiao Ruze who are getting older, his face looks like Xiao Zhan. Xiao Ruze chuckled while Xiao Wuxian was busy eating.

"Solve your problems well."

Lan Zhan looked at Wang Yibo and nodded slowly. He really enjoyed his dinner here, the weather was warm and comfortable.

After dinner, Lan Zhan looked at each other with Xiao Hua at the door of the penthouse.

"Lan Zhan, I don't want to marry you. It's not that I don't want to be with you. But I have my focus on my career and goals! So I don't want to date."

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you." Xiao Hua, who was about to smile, is now frowning. However he gasped as Lan Zhan smiled. Then the young man left, leaving Xiao Hua blushing.

◆◆◆◆

Today the entire Xiao family is present at the Wushu Xiao Ruze tournament. The young man was performing the flow of art. He skillfully spun several times with his spear. The accuracy and perfection of his movements were judged.

He perfectly landed and moved his body beautifully.

Finished performing, he ran towards his family. They hug him.

"You're so great!" Xiao Zhan said proudly to his son. He ruffled his son's hair.

Now they are just waiting for the results of the jury.

"First winner, fall on, Wang Huan!"

Xiao Ruze's face immediately paled. He looked down and clenched his fists. Seeing the figure of a young man with a smile come onto the stage and receive a gold medal.

Wang Yibo saw Xiao Ruze's disappointed face and hugged his son trying to lighten his heart. "You've tried."

"Runner-up, Xiao Ruze! "

Xiao Zhan patted his shoulder. "Come down, receive your reward. You did your best!"

Xiao Ruze smiled stiffly and came down to receive his Silver medal. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo looked at each other and smiled. Had to extra calm his son who suffered defeat.

"Gege lose huh?" Ask Xiao Wuxian.

"Your Gegege has won second place, that's great, because it's so difficult to become first place!" said Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo hugged each other, trying to encourage each other. They are proud of their child's abilities.

Then they pick up Xiao Hua at school, he's done basketball practice. When he saw his brother's gloomy face, he knew it might not be what he expected.

"Why are you sad? You've got a silver medal."

"I'm not first place."

"A-Ru you've tried. We don't force you to get a gold medal, you've got a gold medal long ago, why are you sad just because you got a silver?" said Xiao Zhan.

"Father is right, losing to others is poor if you keep winning."

Xiao Ruze finally laughed amused at the nonsense of his father and twin brother. Then he put his arm around Xiao Hua.

"Let's celebrate Xiao Ruze's first silver medal!" cried Wang Yibo and laughed together.

"Yeay! Silver medal!" exclaimed Xiao Wuxian and Xiao Ruze kissed his brother's face until the child cried.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan laughed happily. Hope that they will always be together, no matter what will happen in the future, everything can be passed.

◆◆◆◆◆

❤️ Thank you my dear readers for supporting and loving this translation story until the end.❤️🌷

❤️ I hope you enjoyed this book. I shall be indebited to you forever for so much love you showing for this book ❤️🌷

Special thanks to author Shinjaejoong for allowing me to publish English version of this beautiful story for you all.❤️🌷

❤️ I will miss you all Zhanyi lovers..... I'll be back with the next Zhanyi Story .... hoping to see you all again.❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.3K 193 6
Y/N was in a relationship with Sanzu for a while now . She doesn't like that he's a criminal so she thought may be she can fix him but realized that...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
129K 448 5
Tbh I make most of my stories about smut, but I'm to lazy to write an actual story line but I promise I will try to finish my books but I want this o...